I think you should just try it without it.
我们认识很久了 对吧 南希
We’ve been together a long time, haven’t we, Nancy?
是的
Yeah.
我过去总是担心你会嫉妒我
I used to worry that you might be jealous of me.
别瞎说了
Oh, stop it.
不 你从没做过什么事让我那样想
No, you never did anything to make me feel that way.
但我确实担心过 我嫁给了杰克之后
But I worried. After I married Jack.
在他赢得大选之后
After he won the election.
现在想想真是太荒谬了
Now that seems ridiculous,
谁会嫉妒我呢
anyone… anyone being jealous of me.
我埋葬了两个孩子
I’ve buried two children,
现在又要埋葬我的丈夫
and now I’m burying my husband.
我确实嫉妒过
You know, I was jealous.
嫉妒你在维也纳穿的那条裙子
Of that dress you wore in Vienna.
我知道你现在可能看不到前方
I know that it’s hard to see it right now,
可你还有一大段人生等着你呢
but you have your whole life ahead of you.
这么说真是太糟糕了
That’s a terrible thing to say.
真的
You do!
这么说真是太糟糕了
That’s a terrible, terrible thing to say.
但这是真的
But you do.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你现在要怎么办
What will you do now?
我会陪着你
Oh, I’ll stay with you.
你哪也不去吗
You won’t go anywhere?
对 我哪也不去
No, I’m not going anywhere.
我也没地方可去
I don’t have anywhere to go.
孩子们有你这样的母亲真的很幸运
Those kids are so lucky to have you.
不 他们一点也不幸运
No, they’re not lucky at all.
他们是不幸的
They’re not lucky.
我好怕 南希 我好怕…
I’m scared, Nancy, I’m scared, I’m scared…
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
在离开白宫后
At the Capitol,
总统的遗体
where the President’s body will lie in state
已被运往国会大厦
throughout the remainder of the day
遗体今天将暂时安置此处供民众吊唁
after it has been removed from the White House,
将有三场短的致辞…
there will be three short speeches or…
她马上就下来 随时都可能
She’ll be right down. I’m told any moment.
…被允许瞻仰遗体
…is allowed to start viewing the body.
接下来镜头交给德州达拉斯的汤姆·佩蒂特
To Dallas, Texas, and Tom Pettit.
犯人就是他
There’s the prisoner.
他就是李·奥斯瓦尔德
There is Lee Oswald.
他被枪击了 他被枪击了
He’s been shot. He’s been shot.
李·奥斯瓦尔德被枪击了
Lee Oswald has been shot.
-有个人拿着手♥枪♥ -天啊
– There’s a man with a gun. – Jesus Christ.
准备好出发了吗
Are you ready to go?
是的
Yeah.
看着我好吗
Will you look at me?
妈妈 今天是我生日吗
Mommy, is it my birthday?
还没到呢 亲爱的
Not yet, dear.
那为什么我要穿礼服呢
But why am I wearing my party clothes?
我是希尔特工
Special Agent Hill.
肯尼迪夫人 准备好后随时可以动身
Whenever Mrs. Kennedy is ready.
克林特
Oh, Clint.
我们就快好了
We’re nearly done here.
这事实在是太奇怪了
It’s the strangest thing.
在那之后的一切我几乎都想不起来
I hardly remember anything after.
但是我在报道里看到了你所做的事
But I read about what you did in the papers,
我只想对你表示感谢
and I just wanted to thank you.
我们得控制住事态
We got to get a handle on this thing.
-我们必须插手 -是 长官
– We got to get involved. – Yes, sir.
这让我们看起来像一群该死的野蛮人
This is making us look like a bunch of goddamn barbarians.
肯尼迪夫人带着孩子下来了
Mrs. Kennedy is on her way down with the children.
关掉电视
Turn the television off!
我们对此一定要守口如瓶
You’re not to speak a word of this.
明白吗 我会找合适的时机告诉杰姬的
Understood? I’ll tell Jackie when the time is right.
都坐下
Sit down.
你说什么
Excuse me?
坐下
Sit down.
亲爱的
Darling?
你还记得什么 你会告诉我一切吗
What do you remember? Will you tell me everything?
我需要知道
I need to hear.
肯尼迪夫人
Mrs. Kennedy…
第一声枪响时我在十码之外
I was ten yards back when I heard the first shot.
当我将目光转到总统的座驾…
And as my eyes crossed the President’s car…
肯尼迪夫人
Mrs. Kennedy…
继续说
Keep going.
我必须冲到你们那里
I had to get to you,
挡在你 总统和枪手之间
put myself between you, the President, and the shooter.
枪手是谁
Who was it?
是那个奥斯瓦尔德吗
Was it that Oswald?
他们是这么认为的
They think so.
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
我…我不知道行不行 肯尼迪夫人
I don’t… I don’t know about that, Mrs. Kennedy.
孩子们准备好了
The children are ready.
需要我带他们下楼去坐莫德的车吗
Shall I take them downstairs to ride with Maud?
我想让他们跟我一起
I would like them to come with me.
但是媒体记者都守在门外…
But the press is out front…
他们的父亲即将最后一次离开这栋房♥子
Their father is leaving this house for the last time.
他们应该在场 向他道别
They should be there to say goodbye to him.
但是照相机
But the cameras.
那些照片会传遍
Those pictures are being broadcast
世界各地的大街小巷
to every corner of the world.
那些照片应该记录下真♥相♥
Those pictures should record the truth.
两个伤心欲绝 失去父亲的孩子便是真♥相♥的一部分
Two heartbroken, fatherless children are part of that.
你可以告诉他们我准备出发了
You can tell them I’m ready to leave,
和卡罗琳和约翰一起
with Caroline and John.
好的 肯尼迪夫人
Yes, Mrs. Kennedy.
-南希 -什么事
– Nancy? – Yes?
我不再是第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
I’m not the First Lady anymore.
你叫我杰姬就行了
You can call me Jackie.
好的
I will.
卡罗琳 你准备好了吗 亲爱的
Caroline, are you ready, sweetheart?
我勇敢的姑娘
My brave girl.
约翰 约翰 约翰
Oh, John, John, John.
我来抱你 儿子
Let me take you, son.
我很重视自己的隐私
I value my privacy.
一直如此
I always have.
但是 那之后的几天
And yet, in the days after,
就在那件事发生后 一些事似乎发生了变化
directly after, something seemed to change.
什么变化
In what way?
在葬礼前
Before the funeral,
在你将灵柩送往国会大厦的那天
the day you moved the casket to the Capitol,
你的孩子们出现在全世界的目光之下
your children were on full display for the whole world to see.
你在暗示什么
Well, what are you insinuating,
我在利用他们吗
that I exploited them?
不 当然不是 我只是…
Oh, no, of course not. I just, um…
举枪致敬
Present arms!
我只是好奇 你是否考虑过
I’m only wondering if you ever considered
对他们多做些保护措施
to do more to shield them.
我认为大多数人会…
I think that most people would have…
我们不是大多数人
We aren’t most people.
大多数人目睹丈夫在自己身边
Most people don’t have to make decisions like that,
被杀的几小时后 不必做出那样的决定
hours after watching their husband get murdered next to them.
林登
Oh, Lyndon.
以这种方式开始你的总统任期 真是太糟了
What an awful way to begin your presidency.
你是说那是一个错误吗
Are you saying it was a mistake?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
你怎么敢这么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!