看上去更大一些
It seemed bigger.
看上去是军用的
It seemed like something soldiers would use,
或者是猎鹿用的
or maybe what they use for deer hunting…
肯尼迪夫人 您不用…
Mrs. Kennedy, you don’t have to…
我们还不清楚
We don’t know yet.
我们得请军校的爱尔兰学员来
We need to have the Irish cadets.
您说什么
I’m sorry?
没错 爱尔兰学员 为葬礼演奏
Yes. The Irish cadets, for the funeral.
杰克喜欢他们
Jack loved them.
他去年夏天在都柏林看过他们演奏
He saw them perform in Dublin last summer.
当然 肯尼迪夫人 我们一定会办到的
Of course, Mrs. Kennedy. We’ll make sure of it.
还有那些苏格兰的风笛手
And those bagpipers from Scotland we just had.
他们叫什么来着 肯尼
What were they called, Kenny?
黑色手表
The Black Watch.
黑色手表 没错
The Black Watch. That’s right.
黑色手表风笛手
The Black Watch Pipers.
抵达时 我们从后面下飞机
When we arrive, we’ll be exiting the rear of the plane.
你 总统…约翰逊总统
You, the President… President Johnson, that is.
为何要走后面
Why the rear?
安德鲁斯空军基地全是媒体
There’s press at Andrews.
更不用说安全风险…
Not to mention the security risk…
我是要藏起来吗 现在就藏起来
Am I supposed to hide away? Now?
不是藏起来
Not hide.
我确信那些人一定会很高兴的
Oh, I’m sure those people would love that.
他们管自己叫什么来着 伯奇会[极右组织]
What do they call themselves, The Birch Society?
不 我不会从后门溜出去的
No, I will not sneak out the back door.
我要像平时一样走正门 我们都走正门
I will go out the usual way. We all will.
我会安排的
I’ll arrange it.
等我们着陆 肯尼迪夫人
When we land, Mrs. Kennedy,
我们需要直接去医院 进行尸检
we’ll need to proceed directly to the hospital for the autopsy.
尸检
The autopsy?
有必要吗
Is that necessary?
恐怕这是规定
I’m afraid it’s required.
谁规定的
By who?
法律规定的 肯尼迪夫人
The law, Mrs. Kennedy.
他们具体会做些什么
And what exactly will they do?
我不确定
I’m not sure…
尸检都涉及些什么 我要你解释给我听
What does an autopsy entail? I want you to explain to me.
我想知道所有细节
I want to hear all the details.
我是他的妻…不管我现在是什么
I’m his wi… whatever I am now.
我要知道所有细节
I want all the details.
他们会把他切开吗
What, will they slice him open?
亲爱的
Darling.
在我们着陆前 我能派个人 帮你换身衣服吗
Can I send somebody to help you change before we land?
那么多相机
All those cameras.
所有人都在看着
People will be watching.
到处都是通缉令
There were wanted posters everywhere.
杰克的
For Jack.
印着杰克的脸在上面
With Jack’s face on them.
让他们看看他们干出了什么好事
Let them see what they’ve done.
杰姬
Jackie?
鲍比
Bobby.
长官
Sir,
车已经在停机坪等着了
there’s a car waiting on the tarmac
送您和肯尼迪夫人去贝塞斯达
to take you and Mrs. Kennedy to Bethesda.
肯尼迪夫人和我
Mrs. Kennedy and I will ride
将与棺材同乘救护车
with the casket in the ambulance.
瓦伦蒂想知道
Valenti wants to know
我们如何应对机场出口的局面
how we’re going to handle the exit.
出口
The exit?
他说约翰逊想对媒体发言
He says Johnson wants to talk to the press.
他想做什么都可以 我们马上就走
He can do whatever he wants. We’re leaving now.
棺材会被封上 是吗
The casket will be closed, won’t it?
在葬礼上
At the funeral?
我们之后再想那些事
We’ll sort that all out later.
我想现在就封上它 鲍比
I want it closed so badly, Bobby.
对一国总统而言恐怕不行
I’m not sure it can be for a head of state.
到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
全都是碎片
There were so many pieces.
杰姬
Jackie…
我试着按住他的头
I tried to hold his head together.
慢点
Slow down.
总统一动不动地躺在车里
The President was lying motionless in the car.
肯尼迪夫人俯身在侧
Mrs. Kennedy was leaning over him.
康纳利州长靠在他的座位上
Governor Connally was leaning back in his seat,
双手捂着他的腹部
holding his stomach with both hands.
急救室内
Inside the emergency room,
目击者称 第♥一♥夫♥人♥身上溅满鲜血
witnesses said the First Lady, splattered with blood,
沉默地等待着
waited without a word.
杰姬 杰姬
Jackie, Jackie…
来吧
Come on.
让他们把他弄得体面些
Make sure they make him look like himself.
我知道
I know.
孩子们呢
Where are the children?
莫德带着他们呢
They’re with Maud.
她带他们去乔治城的别♥墅♥了
She’s taken them to the house in Georgetown.
我更希望他们待在家里
I’d rather them at home.
-不应该打乱他们有规律的日常生活 -好的…
– Their routine shouldn’t be disrupted. – Yes, yes, yes.
-当然了 玛丽 -交给我吧
– Of course. Mary… – I’ll see to it.
他们知道什么
What do they know?
…无法估量
…that cannot be weighed.
对我来说 这是极大的…
For me, it is a deep…
你得休息一会儿
You need some rest.
她需要补充水分
I think she needs water.
谢谢 南希
Thank you, Nancy.
肯定是某个愚蠢的共♥产♥主义者
It had to be some silly little Communist.
他要是为民权而死
If he’d been killed for civil rights,
至少也算是死得其所 你知道吗
then at least it would have meant something. You know?
杰克警告过我
Jack warned me.
杰克说 我们要去的是疯狂的国度
Jack said, he said we were going to nut country,
我之前还以为一切都很顺利
but I thought it was going well.
-在沃斯堡 在休斯顿 -我知道
– At Fort Worth. In Houston. – I know.
我一直…阿德莱遇到的那些问题
I kept… All the problems that Adlai had…
-杰克就快得到他的支持了 -我知道
– Jack was winning him over. – I know.
他们…送我黄玫瑰
They… they handed me yellow roses.
黄玫瑰 每一站都是
Yellow roses. At every stop.
-然后在达拉斯 -我知道
– Then in Dallas… – I know.
赶紧把这玩意关上吧
Here, let’s turn this off.
他们想办一场哀悼会
They want a show of grief.
他们已经开始在问葬礼的安排了
They’re already asking about funeral arrangements.
亲爱的 过来
Darling. Come.
约翰逊总统同国务卿拉斯克会面
President Johnson met with Secretary of State Rusk.
几分钟后 又紧急追加了一次
Minutes later, there was a hastily added conference
与国防部长麦克纳马拉的会议
with Secretary of Defense McNamara.
哪怕在悲痛时刻
Even at a time of sorrow,
面对冷战的残酷现实
the harsh facts of the Cold War do not allow a pause
也不允许国防和外交事务的监督出现任何停顿
in overseeing the affairs of defense and foreign policy.
人们似乎有些怀疑麦克纳马拉
There seems little doubt that McNamara
是否会在约翰逊就任总统后继续任职
will stay on under Mr. Johnson.
一位新总统…
A new president…
林登的人宣称
Lyndon’s people are claiming
是我让他在达拉斯宣的誓
I told him to take the oath in Dallas.
那混♥蛋♥早就迫不及待 现在被指责的人却是我
Asshole couldn’t wait, and now they’re blaming me for it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你知道詹姆斯·加菲尔德是谁吗
Do you know who James Garfield was?
不知道 夫人
No, ma’am.
你知道威廉·麦金莱是谁 他做过什么吗
Do you know who William McKinley was, what he did?
他们都是在任上被刺杀的美国总统
They were both U.S. Presidents killed while they were in office.
那亚伯拉罕·林肯呢 你知道他做了什么吗
And what about Abraham Lincoln? Do you know what he did?
他打赢了内战
He won the Civil War.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!