她没有说 但她不笨
Well, she hasn’t said it, but she’s not stupid
她知道你想要她 我们走,太好了
– She knows it’s you who wants her. – Let’s go. Cool
杰克,抱歉让你久等了
[Dargas] Jackie, sorry to keep you waiting
我们可以为你做什么?
[Nicolet] Now, what can we do for you?
我需要得到离开这里的允许 我就可以保留工作
I need permission to leave the country so I can keep my job
是,我们看得出 我明天就要
– Yeah, we can look into that. – I need it tomorrow
如果我明天不上班的话 我就会被炒鱿鱼
If I don’t show up for work tomorrow, I’m fired
你知道我们想要什么
Well, you know what we want
如果我工作的话 我可以帮你们
If I’m working, I can help you
帮我们什么,杰克?
Help us do what, Jackie?
帮你们找到奥德尔罗比 你认识他
– Help you get Ordell Robbie. – So now, you do know him
你从没问过我 我做还是不做
You never asked if I did or not
你告诉我们你认识他 当然
– So you’re telling us now that you do know him. – Of course I do
我都帮他运钱 不是胡说吗?
– I deliver money for him. – No shit?
你知道他怎么挣钱的吗? 他卖♥♥手♥枪♥
– You know how he makes his money? – He sells guns
你看过他卖♥♥手♥枪♥吗? 没有
– You ever see him sell a gun? – No
那你怎么知道他卖♥♥手♥枪♥ 他告诉我的
– Then how do you know he sells guns? – He told me
而且,为什么ATF的人捉拿他呢?
Besides, why else would a A.T.F. Man be after him?
[Snickering]
你怎么帮我们?
Well, how can you help us?
我会尽力帮你们的
I’ll do anything I can to help you get his ass, short of wearing a wire
为了回报我的帮助 我得离开这里
And in return for my help, I need permission to leave the country, and immunity
你不想要更多吗?
You don’t want much, do you?
你能做还是不能做?
Can you do it or not?
你知道,我的意思是…
You know, I mean…
可能的
It’s possible
你将听到一个男人 诉求他的生命
You’re going to hear a guy beg for his life, lady
因为他背叛了南尼威塔利
’cause he betrayed Nani Vitali
看报纸
Read the paper
看!
– Read it! – [Crying]
南尼威塔利 危险的罪犯
[Man On TV] Nani Vitali, a dangerous criminal
他已经杀了两个人
He’s already killed two people
你知道他以什么著称吗? 疯狗杀手
– You know what he’s known as? The Mad Dog Murderer. – [Water Gurgling]
[Ordell Clears Throat]
嗨,女孩
– Hey, girl. – iHola.!
嗨,嗨 好象有人穿了新衣服
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Looks like somebody got some new clothes
是,我们购物了
Yeah, we did a little shoppin’
我不能象疯子一样
You know, I couldn’t have my boy running around looking like no bum
我不知道,我看起来不象疯子 好了
– I don’t know. I didn’t look like a bum. – Come on now, man
你知道你是救世军
– You know you had that Salvation Army thing going. – [Chuckling]
该死,刚刚二点
Goddamn, girl. You getting high already? It’s just 2:00
有那么晚了吗?
It’s that late?
你抽烟抽太多了 它将夺取你的雄心
You smoke too much of that shit, that shit’s gonna rob you of your ambition
如果你的雄心不仅仅是看电视的话
Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV
[Louis, Melanie Laughing]
哦,你的一些朋友?
– [Phone Ringing] – Oh, y’all a couple of Cheech and Chongs, huh?
哦,别起来,我去
– Oh, don’t get up. I got it. – [Melanie Laughing]
坐下
Have a seat
你,杰克 什么事?
Yo. Jackie! What’s up?
不,杰克 我没有收到你的信息
No, Jackie, I didn’t get your message
我告诉你 不不不,不要在电♥话♥里讲
– I was gonna tell you! – No, no, no, no, no, not on the phone
她是个好人,对吗? 给你
– [Man On TV] Is she a good lay, huh? – Here
你得确信没人跟踪你 准备走吗?
– You gotta make sure ain’t nobody following you. – It’s ready to go?
是,还有一碗
Yeah. There’s another bowl left
放我走!
[Woman On TVGasping] Let me go.!
[Lighter Clicks, Water Gurgling]
松手
– Take your thumb off the carb. – [Chokes]
You mean, the sign that’s got the rooster on it?
[Coughing]
该死
Shit
你没事吧?
[Melanie] You okay?
我只是…变老了
I’m just… gettin’ old
[Coughing]
我抽烟或者笑… 都会咳嗽
I can’t… smoke or laugh now without coughing
咳嗽是好事 有助于打开微血管
Coughing’s good. It opens up the capillaries
当你咳嗽时 会把空气或烟…
You know, when you cough, you’re pulling air… or in this case, smoke…
压入肺的不常用部份
into parts of the lungs that don’t normally get used
咳嗽是好事 可以让你精神好
And so, coughing’s good. It gets you higher
你肯定知道许多的
You definitely know a lot about that
路易斯 我得散散步
Look here, Louis, I got to run out for a little while
自从你精神这么好以来
So, since you like getting high so much
你为什么不跟梅尔看会儿电视呢?
why don’t you hang out here with Mel, watch a little TV?
我回来时 精神会更好的
– Way ahead of you. – See, I get high later on when I come back
我晚上处理完 所有的事情后精神会很好
See, I get high at night when I get through with all my business
那是鲁特格胡尔吗?
– [Theme Music On TV] – That Rutger Hauer?
不,是何尔莫特贝格
No, it’s Helmut Berger
嗯
Hmm
你为什么不送我到门口? 好的
– Why don’t you walk me to the door, space girl? – Okay
我希望你不介意跟路易斯合作 没问题
– You know, I hope you don’t mind hanging out with Louis. – No problem
不要撕下他的衣服 这是新的
Try not to tear his clothes off of him, all right? They’re new
哈哈哈 哈
– Ha, ha, ha! – Ha, ha! [Kisses]
路易斯,待会见 好的,待会见
– Yo, Louis! Catch you later, man. – Okay. Later
想要吃玛脆斯餐吗?
– Want a Metrix? – [Coughs]
该死
Uh… Damn. Shit
是什么?
What’s a Metrix? [Coughs]
好象主餐
It’s like this major meal that you drink in a shake instead of having a big meal
节食餐吗? 不,这是健身者喝的
– It’s like a diet thing? – No. It’s what bodybuilders drink to, you know, beef up
不,谢谢
No, thanks. [Coughing]
好的
Okay
我最后见你是什么时候?
When was the last time I saw you?
哦…六七年前
Oh… six, seven years ago
好象没那么久
It doesn’t seem like that long ago
有那么久
– It was that long ago. – [Men On TV Shouting]
照片上的你多大了? 哪张?
– How old were you in this picture? – Which one?
的士高的那张
The roller disco picture. This one
哦,14岁
Oh. Um, 14
才14岁吗? 是
– You were 14 here? – Yup
我以为至少有十六岁
Shit, man. I thought you were at least 16
我跟那时的身高差不多
Well, I’m about the same height now as I was then
布鲁诺!
[Man On TV] Bruno.! Sanchez.!
[Water Running]
[Blender Whirring]
[Whirring Stops]
其他的照片,绿色的? 是吗?
– That other picture, that green one? – Yeah?
在叫弗利普斯的地方拍的
That was taken at that place called Flippers
你记得吗?在好莱坞 你当时在洛杉矶吗?
Do you remember that? It was in Hollywood. Were you in L.A. Then?
没有 你在哪?
– No. – Where were you?
我在底特律
I was in Detroit
跟奥德尔一起?
With Ordell?
是,我们已相处过一段时间了
Yeah. We had done some time already
哦,你们… 是DJ吗?
Oh. Were you a… disco guy?
不是
Nah
别撒谎 不,我不是,我不喜欢跳舞
– Come on. Don’t lie. – No, I wasn’t. I don’t like to dance
你进过吗? 我进过几次,但是…
– Were you ever in one? – I went to a few just to meet women, but…
迪厅太吵 我不喜欢跳舞
it was so loud and I didn’t like to dance
我只是偶尔喝喝酒
During that whole scene, I just drank in bars usually
谁没有进过?
So who didn’t make the cut?
这是我在日本拍的 这是谁的手臂?
– That’s a picture of me in Japan. – Whose arm is that?
跟我同居的男人
Uh, that’s the guy that I lived with
他名叫希…希罗
His name was Hi-Hiro… Hiro… Hiroshi
他一定让你深有印象
– He must have made quite an impression. – [Laughs]
我并不了解他
If you count cheese. I never got to know him really
我不会说日语 他的英语很糟糕
You know, I couldn’t speak anyJapanese, and his English was terrible
反正怎么说呢? 他的英语比我的日语要好些
But what am I going to say? His English was better than myJapanese, you know
听起来是个麻烦 不是
– That sounds like a problem. – Not really
我们彼此没什么话可说
You know, we didn’t have that much to say to each other anyway
我真的不了解他 但我很清楚…
I never really got to know him, but I knew enough to know…
我并不是非常想他 所以…
that I wasn’t missing much, so…
我保留照片是因为 我在那里度过所有时光
Anyway, I keep that picture because, of all the fucking time I was there
那是我在日本拍的唯一的照片
that’s the only picture I’ve got of me in Japan
这是日本 哦,是的
– That’s Japan. – Oh. Yeah
是的,我能… 是,我看得出来
Well… Yeah, I can… Yeah, it looks… I could tell
想做吗?
Wanna fuck?
是
Yeah
[Heavy Breathing]
[Panting]