Why does it have to be dark?
因为看起来 我刚从监狱里出来
Because it looks like I just got out of jail, that’s why
你随便把我放在哪里
You’re dropping me off at my place. There’s a joint near me
[Metallic Rattling]
[Metal Ball Rattling]
不,谢谢 我三年前戒了
No, thanks. I quit three years ago
体重加了吗? 十英谤
– Gain weight? – Ten pounds
基本上没重也没轻
– Take it off and put it back on. – [Scoffs]
这就是我不戒的原因
That’s why I don’t quit
嗯
Mm
如果我不能飞 我就有时间找我的租金
If I can’t fly, I’m gonna have a bitch of a time trying to find my rent
你知道
You know
我得猜出我必须写上…
the other day I figured out that I must have written about…
一万五千的保释金 自从我做生意以来
15,000 bonds since I’ve been in the business
我想百分之八十 与毒品交易有关…
I figure about 80% of those were drug-related, so…
如果你愿意 我可以帮你作出选择
if you want, I could help you figure out your options
他们告诉我 如果我合作的话
So far, they told me if I cooperate
我也许可以保释
then I’ll get probation, maybe
如果我保持沉默的话 我可以挣五年之内挣的钱
Or if I stand mute, I can get as much as five years
这样可以吗?
Does that sound right?
我说如果他们审判并且判你有罪 你就得不到一年甚至一天的钱
I’d say that if they try you and convict you, you won’t get more than a year and a day
进监狱的时候就到了
That’s state time, prison
但他们不想那样做
But they won’t want to do that
他们只给你几个月的节假日时间…
They’ll offer you simple possession, a couple of months of county time…
或者一两年假释期
and a year or two of probation
你知道谁把毒品放在你袋子里?
Do you happen to know who put the dope in your bag?
是
Yeah
但那不是事情的缘由
But that’s not what this is about
他们在等我
They were waiting for my ass
他们知道钱在哪里
They knew about the money
他们连确切金额都了解 他们想知道什么?
– They even knew the exact amount. – What did they want to know?
谁把钱给我 我把钱给谁
Who gave me the money and who I was givin’ it to
他们在后车箱里找到了他
They found this guy in the trunk of a car with his head blown off
他们说是他 告诉他们我的事
They said it was him who told them about me
可能是…博蒙特里文斯顿
That would be… Beaumont Livingston
你怎么认识他?
How do you know about him?
我星期一记下了他 他们星期二发现他死了
I wrote him on Monday. They found him dead on Tuesday
奥德尔负责他的保释金?
Ordell pick up his bond?
一万美金
Same as you… $10,000
[Johnny Cash On Stereo] “Back about 18 and 25”
“I left Tennessee very much alive”
谢谢 别客气
– [Jackie] Thanks for the drink. – [Max] You’re welcome
合法建议 当然
– The legal advice and the ride. – You bet
祝你好运 我们保持联♥系♥
– “On a Tennessee stud” – Good luck. We’ll be in touch
“Had some trouble with my sweetheart’s pa”
“One ofher brothers was a bad outlaw”
“I wrote a letter to my Uncle Fudd”
“And I rode away on a Tennessee stud”
“The Tennessee stud was long and lean”
“The color of the sun and his eyes were green”
“He had the nerve and he had the blood”
– “There never was a horse like the…” – [Tape Ejects]
[Knocking On Door]
你好,杰克小姐?
How ya doin’, Miss Jackie?
进来
Come on in
你有酒吗? 冰箱里有伏特加酒
– Do you got some booze? – I got some vodka in the freezer
有奥杰牌吗? 嗯
– Got some O.J.? – Mm-hmm
你为什么不做个好服务员…
Why don’t you be a good hostess…
钩上一个司机呢?
and hook a brother up a screwdriver?
当然
Sure
那么?
Well?
你想感谢我? 为什么?
– You gonna thank me? – For what?
你到底认为 谁把你保释出狱?
Who the hell do you think got your ass out of jail?
把我放进监狱的那个人 多谢
The same guy that put my ass in jail. Thanks a lot
嗨,那是你的事
Hey, you got caught with blow. That’s your business
不是我的事 什么?
– It wasn’t mine. – What?
哦,该死
Oh, shit. [Chuckles]
我猜那是瓦尔克先生给梅兰尼的
I bet that was that present Mr. Walker was sending Melanie
是,如果你没有放在那 他一定有
Yeah. If you didn’t put it in there, he must have
该死 宝贝,对不起
Damn. That shit wasn’t called for. Baby, I’m sorry
他们一定问你 许多问题,对吗?
Bet they asked you a whole shitload of questions about it, huh?
那些钱从哪里来的
And all that money, where it came from
也许问了你 你把钱带给谁
Probably asked you who you was bringin’ it to too
他们问了
They asked
你说呢?
And you said?
“我想跟我的律师说”
– “I want to talk to my lawyer.” – [Laughs]
你肯定没有太紧张 而漏了口风吗?
You sure you didn’t get nervous and kind of let somethin’ slip?
我的意思是,如果你说了的话 我不会对你生气
I mean, if you did, I ain’t mad at you
我只是想知道
I just gotta know
你问的问题不对
You ain’t asking the right questions
你应该问问 他们为什么保释我
You should be asking why they picked me up
他们在等我
They were waiting for me
他们知道钱 他们知道金额
They knew about the money and they knew the exact amount
他们告诉你他们是怎样得到消息的吗?
– [Lighter Clicks] – They tell you how they happen to come by this information?
嗯
Hmm. [Exhales]
博蒙特利文斯顿?
Beaumont Livingston?
我就知道
I knew it. I knew it
他们还问我 是否认识瓦尔克先生
They even asked me if I knew Mr. Walker
是吗?
Yeah?
我没有告诉他们 有关他的事
I didn’t tell them anything about him
我的名字呢?
My name come up?
嗯
Mm-mm
他们没有问起我吗? 嗯
– You ain’t said nothin’ about me? – Mm-mm
啊,你太好了
Ah, that’s mighty noble of you
他们告诉你 博蒙特出事了吗?
They tell you what happened to this Beaumont fellow?
是,他们告诉我了
Yeah, they told me
是
Yeah
有人一定 对老朋友博蒙特很生气
Somebody must have been real mad at old Beaumont
否则他们会很害怕 他要说的话
Or else they pretty scared about what he might say to keep from doing time
是,我想他们问了你 许多问题
Yeah, I bet they asked you a whole shitload of questions
你没有回答他们吗?
And you ain’t givin’ them no kind of answer?
嗯 你怕我吗?
– Mm-mm. – You scared of me?
你有理由对我紧张吗?
You got any reason to be nervous around me?
[Gun Hammer Cocks]
我是这么认为的吗?
Is that what I think it is?
你认为什么?
What do you think it is?
我认为是手♥枪♥压住了我老二 你想的对
– I think it’s a gun pressed up against my dick. – Well, you thought right
把手放开我的喉咙
Now, take your hands from around my throat
黑鬼
nigger
你怎么了,杰克? 闭嘴
– What the hell’s wrong with you, Jackie? – Shut the fuck up
别动,哦,这是什么? 这是什么?
Don’t you move. Oh, what is this? What the fuck is this?
嗨,跟你无关 我一直带着这个
Hey, that ain’t got nothing to do with you. I carry that all the time
你对警♥察♥说得太多了
You been talking to them police too much
警♥察♥没有把我怎么样 好了,女孩
– The police didn’t try and strangle my ass. – Come on, girl
我只是跟你开开玩笑 我不跟你开玩笑
– I was just playing with you. – I ain’t playing with you
如果你不照我的做 我就叫你老二开花
I’m gonna unload both of these motherfuckers if you don’t do what I tell you to do
你明白我所说的吗? 杰克,不要疯了
– You understand what I’m saying? – Jackie, stop acting crazy
你明白我说的话吗? 是,该死的女人!
– Do you understand what the fuck I’m saying? – Yeah, woman. Damn!
坐在沙发上
Now, sit your ass down on that sofa
警♥察♥把你弄疯 让黑人相互仇恨
See? Police start fuckin’ with your mind, start pittin’ black against black
那是他们所做的 闭上你的鸟嘴
– That’s how they do. They been doing this since… – Shut your raggedy ass up
坐下!
Sit the fuck down!
把手举在头顶上
– [Sighs] – And put your hands behind your head
这真的有点悲惨 悲惨吗?你想看到别人悲惨吗?
– This is gettin’ silly now. – Oh, silly? You want to see some motherfuckin’ silly?
如果我要再叫你闭嘴 我将让你闭嘴
If I have to tell you to shut up one more time, I’m gonna shut you up
我来这里跟你谈话 谈话?
– I just came over here to talk to you. – To talk?
我明白 你我之间有件事要谈谈
The way I see it, you and me got one motherfucking thing to talk about
一件事
One thing
你愿意为我做的
and that’s what you are willing to do for me
我可以帮你请位律师 不,我们现实点
– I can get you a lawyer. – No, let’s be realistic
迟早他们会起诉我
Now, sooner or later they’re gonna get around to offering me a plea deal
你知道的
and you know that
那就是你来这里杀我的原因 我不是来杀你的
– That’s why you came here to kill me. – I ain’t come over to kill you
不,是的 好了
No, that’s all right. It’s okay
我原谅你
Now, I forgive you
如果我告诉你 我们说吧
Now, let’s say, if I tell on you
我走
I walk
如果我走不了 我就坐牢