includin’ tellin’ the federal government any and every motherfucking thing…
每件事情
about my black ass
我的朋友 这是我或他…
Now, that, my friend, is a clear-cut case…
都清楚的事情
of him or me
你最好相信…
and you best believe…
那不会是我
it ain’t gonna be me
路易斯
Now, Louis
如果你跟我处理这件事
if you gonna come in on this thing with me
你得准备…
you’ve got to be prepared…
我们团结一致
– to go all the way. – [Clears Throat]
我目前有五十万美元…
Now, I got me, so far, a half million dollars in lock boxes…
存在卡波圣刘卡斯银行
in a bank down in Cabo San Lucas
我做完这批买♥♥卖♥♥
I make this delivery
我将挣1百多万
I’m gonna have me over a million
嗨,你认为我会放过这黑鬼吗?
Hey, you think I’m gonna let a little cheese-eatin’ nigger like this fuck that up?
你最好想想
You best think again
在事情发生前 我会朝黑鬼头部开枪…
Before I let that happen, I’ll shoot this nigger in the head…
十个黑鬼将象他一样
and ten niggers look just like him
你明白我所说的吗?
You understand what I’m saying?
是
Yeah
跟我一起干? 好,我来
– So we on the same page then? – Yeah, I follow
我的黑人
My nigger. [Chuckles]
[Airplane Engines Roaring]
布郎小姐
[Man] Miss Brown.!
嗨,我是玛克达格斯侦探
Hi, I’m Detective Mark Dargas, L.A.P.D
我可以问问包里有什么吗? 普通的东西
– Can I ask what you have in that bag? – The usual stuff
你知道,我是卡波航♥空♥的服务员
You know, I’m a flight attendant for Cabo Air
我可以帮忙吗? 谁?
– Can I help out here? – Who’s this?
对不起,这是特工莱尼科莱特 烟酒和武器科 (ATF)
Sorry, this is Special Agent Ray Nicolet with Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
哦,是吗?我可以看身份证吗? 是,当然
– Oh, yeah? May I see some I.D.? – Yeah. Sure
你介意我们看看包吗?
Would you mind if we just took a look in that bag?
我介意吗? 我有选择吗?
Do I mind? Do I have a choice?
是,你有权说不 不
– Yeah. You have the right to say no. – No
我有权让你在这里等 直到我有搜查令
I have the right to make you wait here with Ray while I go get a warrant
如果我不想那么麻烦 就把你当嫌疑人
If I don’t want to go to all that trouble, I’d just take you in on suspicion now
嫌疑什么? 我可以说什么吗?
– Suspicion of what? – Uh, could I say something?
他只想看包里有什么就一分钟
He just wants to peek inside the bag for a minute
我看着他 他不会拿东西走的
I’ll keep my eye on him so he doesn’t take anything
好吧 谢谢
– Go ahead. – Thanks a lot
[Groaning] Bad knees
你飞行愉快吗?
You have a good flight?
卡波航♥空♥太糟糕了 我跟老婆苏珊坐过一次
It’s a shitty flight down to Cabo. I went down there one time with Susan, my wife
空气混浊得不可思议
Fuckin’ turbulence was unbelievable
嗨,我可以看看信封吗?
Hey, can I look in this envelope?
啊
Ah. [Wolf Whistle]
该死
[Laughs] Goddamn
我说这好像是…
I’d say there’s about, oh, uh
5万美元
$50,000 here
你怎么看,莱?
What would you say, Ray?
好象是5万美元
Looks like about 50,000 from here
这是你的钱? 如果我说不是呢?
– Is this your money? – What if I say no?
你应该知道如果你带超过1万现金 你得上报
You should know if you bring in anything over 10,000,you have to declare it
你忘了吗?
You forget, or what?
你得罚款二十五万 判两年刑
You can get a $250,000 fine, plus two years in prison
你想跟我们说 或者跟海关说?
You want to talk to us about this, or do you want to talk to Customs?
我什么都不说 杰克…
– I’m not sayin’ another word. – Jackie…
我希望你别在意 我叫你杰克
I hope you don’t mind if I call you Jackie
海关的那些人都是群混♥蛋♥ 对不起我这样说,但这是事实
Those guys down in Customs? They’re a bunch of pricks. Excuse me, but they are
由于工作关系 使他们很难以相处
There’s something about that job makes those people really hard to get along with
你可以去跟那些事实上令人讨厌的人…
You can go down and talk with those guys…
谈这些事
who are really suspicious and really disagreeable human beings
或者跟玛克和我这种好心人说
or you can talk with a couple of good-hearted guys like Mark and myself
随便你
It’s up to you
我们来看看杰克布朗的档案
[Dargas] Let’s take a look here at the file on Jacqueline Brown
根据此档案 这不是你第一次违法
According to this, this isn’t the first time you’ve run afoul of the law
1985年 当德耳塔女乘务员时
In 1985, while a stewardess for Delta,
你因给一个驾驶员携带麻醉品而降职?
you were busted while carrying drugs for a pilot?
飞行员是我丈夫 没办法
That pilot was my husband, and I got off
你的意思是他们跟你做交易 你同意了
You mean they offered you a deal, and you grabbed it
– He did time, you did probation. – [Siren Wails]
我没听到你请求 在我办公室内抽烟
I didn’t hear you ask permission to smoke in my office
我可以抽烟吗? 不行
– May I smoke? – No, you may not
因此你们臭味相投
So you get off with a slap on the wrist,
但是最让你有好处的 还是大的定期航线
but all this criminal activity fucks up your shit for good with the big airlines
13年后 你44岁时
Cut to 13 years later, you’re 44 years of age,
在飞墨西哥的定期航♥班♥
flying for the shittiest little shuttle-fuckin’piece of shit Mexican airline there is,
那地方你挣多少 每年1万三?
where you make what… $ 13,000 a year?
加上奖金我才挣1万六
I make 16,000, plus benefits
你在服务行业做了19年 所挣的加上奖金就是1万六吗?
You been in the service industry 19 years, and all you make is 16,000, plus benefits?
没有让世界着火,对吗杰克?
Didn’t exactly set the world on fire, did you, Jackie?
杰克,你有位好律师吗?
Jackie, you have a good lawyer?
他可以提供好的帮助
[Dargas] Can she afford a good one, is more like it
否则你会关在西比尔三周…
Otherwise you’ll be in Sybil Brand three weeks…
在免费律师为你辩护前
before the public defender gets around to ya
嗨,杰克 你认识博蒙德 利文斯顿吗?
– [Siren Wails] – Hey, Jackie, do you know a guy named Beaumont Livingston?
是?还是不是?
Yeah? No?
因为他认识你
– [Pours Coffee] – Because he knows you
他认识你
Well, he knew you
现在他不认识任何人了 他死了
He doesn’t know anybody now. He’s dead
他们今天早上 在一辆车的后车箱里发现了他
They found him in a trunk of a car this morning
被射击两次
shot twice
一次在胸部 一次是头上
Once in the chest, once in the head
这给你 我在想
Here you go. So I guess I’m wondering
如果你不认识博蒙特
If you don’t know Beaumont
为什么你认为博蒙特认识你呢?
why do you suppose Beaumont knows you?
布郎小姐 我们不是捉弄你
[Clears Throat] Look, Miss Brown, we don’t give a fuck about you
你知道我们想要谁
You know who we want
如果你合作的话, 告诉我们所想知道的 我们帮你出去
If you cooperate, tell us what we want to know, we’ll help you get out of this
如果不想合作 继续这种态度
If you refuse to cooperate, continue to cop a shit attitude like you’re doing now
我们将把你送到海关 他们会带你进法庭的
we will give you to Customs and they will take you to court
以你从前的记录 法官会判你两年刑期
With your prior, thejudge will give you two years
你也许只需坐一年
Now, you’ll probably only end up serving a year and some change
但如果我是44岁的黑人妇女的话
but if I was a 44-year-old black woman…
我可能找不到工作
desperately clinging on to this one shitty, little job I was fortunate enough to get
我认为如果换我 会不想浪费一年的时间
I don’t think that I’d think I had a year to throw away
我们再开始吧,好吗?
So let’s start again now, shall we?
谁在墨西哥给你钱 你把钱带给美国的谁?
Who in Mexico gave you this money, and who in America were you bringing it to?
我不会说的
I’m not sayin’ another goddamn word
[Clears Throat]
我要你允许我再看看 好让我们知道谈到哪份上了
I’d like your permission to look through this again so we’ll know how much we’re talking about
当然,继续
Sure. Go ahead
我们看看还有什么
While we’re at it, let’s see what else is in there
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
不错的想法
Beauty case
嗯嗯,什么? 漂亮的东西
– Mm-hmm. What’s in it? – Beauty products
闹钟
Alarm clock
玻璃的
Glass case
避孕药
Birth control
什么? 我吃的
– [Dargas] What’s that? – My diet shit
我们看看还有什么
Let’s see what else is in there
这里,这里
Here. Here. Here
这是什么? 什么东西?
– What’s this? – What’s that shit?
[Engine Revving]
我们走,女士们 左边的一楼
Let’s go, ladies. First door on the left
[Woman] “Ninety-nine years is a long, long, long time”
“Ninety-nine years is such a long, long, long time”
“Ninety-nine years is a long, long time”
“Well, look at me”
“I’ll never be free”
“I’m a long-time woman”
布朗,70032号♥案件
Brown, case 70032
这案件是…
The charge is…
拥有和传播毒品
possession of narcotics with the intent to distribute
你的当事人有什么要辩护的? 哦,法官大人,她希望保持沉默
– How does your client plead? – Uh, Your Honor, she wishes to stand mute
很好
Very well
瓦格…侦探
Detective… Varga