你在监狱里干什么?
What the fuck you doin’ in jail?
你到底是为什么?
What the fuck you doin’ that for?
该死,黑人
Goddamn, nigger
难道你就没有更好的判断力 而不是拿枪酒后开车吗?
Ain’t you got better sense than to be drunk driving with a goddamn pistol?
博蒙特
Beaumont
博蒙特
Beaumont. [Sighs]
听我说,第一 你真让人扫兴
Listen to me. Yeah, number one, you gots to chill
是,是 你肯定害怕
Yeah, yeah, yeah, ‘course you’re scared
那是混♥蛋♥们应得的
That’s what the motherfuckers get paid for, to scare the shit out of you
那是他们的工作
That’s their motherfucking job
法官对此不发表意见
[Man] Thejudge doesn’t give a fuck about that
他准备让你习惯这些 那是你想要的吗?
He’s ready to habitualize you. Is that what you want?
你想考虑十年?
You wanna look at ten years?
明天我让你出去 但今晚我得让你开始改过自新
Tomorrow I’ll get you out, I promise, but that means I gotta pick you up tonight
勒吉,没有第二条路了
Reggie, there ain’t no two ways about it
你得在监狱里呆上一晚 但我告诉你了我明天送你出去
You’re gonna spend the night in jail, but I already told you I’m gonna get you out tomorrow
你在哪? 你在母亲家吗?
– Now, where are you? You’re at your mother’s? – [Car Alarm Beeps]
叫你妈听电♥话♥
Put your mother on
吉尔莫夫人 我是玛克斯奇里
Miss Gilmore. Miss Gilmore, this is Max Cherry
我是勒吉的… 对,保释人
This is Reggie’s… That’s right, his bail bondsman
勒吉有大♥麻♥烦了
Look, Reggie is in big trouble
我想挽救他 我要你对他负责…
I want to pick him up, and I want you to be responsible for him before l…
坐下
Sit down
是,我要你确定 我到达时他在那里
Yeah, I’d like you to make sure that he’s there when I get there
这是他的第二个机会
– And look, this is a second chance for him. – [Keys Jangling]
他们没有… 正是
They don’t get… That’s correct
好的,我正指望你帮我救你的儿子
All right. So I’m counting on you to help me help your son
非常感谢 叫他听电♥话♥
Thank you very much. Put him back on the line, please
好的,勒吉,我们清楚了 你明白吗?好的
All right, Reggie, we’re clear on this. You got it? Good
帮帮自己 呆在那里
Do yourself a really big favor and be there when I get there
我可以帮你吗?
How can I help you?
烟灰弹在哪?
Where can I put my ash?
喜欢就用那个杯子
Use that cup there, if you like
哦,我需要1万的债券
Oh, and I need me a bond for 10,000
你没事吧? 是
– You all right out there? – Yeah
哪有咖啡? 一直朝前
– Have some coffee? – Go right ahead
跟你照相的那个曼丁哥黑人是谁?
Who’s that big, Mandingo-looking nigger you got up there on that picture with you?
威斯顿,他在这工作 该死!
– That’s Winston. He works here. – Damn.!
他很高大,是吗?
He’s a big ‘un, ain’t he? Y’all tight?
是的 但你是他的老板,对吧?
– Yeah. – But you’re his boss, though, right?
是
Yeah
我敢打赌一定是你要照这张相的,对吗?
Bet it was your idea to take that picture, too, wasn’t it?
对,你是需要1万债券吗?
All right, you want a $10,000 bond?
你间接用来干嘛? 看来我得用现金了
– What have you got to put up for collateral? – I’m gonna have to use cash
你有吗? 我的袋子里有
– You have it with you? – Got it right here in my rapper bag
你有现金,你需要我♥干♥嘛? 得了吧,老兄
– You have cash. What do you need me for? – Come on, man
你知道他们会怎么样
You know how they do
黑人如果有1万现金 他们想知道的是我在哪拿到的
Black man show up with 10,000 cash, first thing they wanna know is where I got it
他们想保留大半 开始谈论法庭费用
Then they gonna want to keep a big chunk of it, start talkin’ that court-cost shit
该死的噪音,杰克 我还是看准你了
Fuck that noise, Jack. I go through you
花1万买♥♥债券
Cost you a thousand for the bond
我可以做到
I can do that
给谁? 亲戚吗?
Who’s it for? A relative?
叫博蒙特的家伙 他们在县里抓到他的
A fellow named Beaumont. They got him down in County
酒后开车 但他们却说成藏有非法武器
Started out drunk driving, but they wrote it up as possession of a concealed weapon
这群猴子,有把枪对准他们就好了 一万有点高
– Dumb monkey-ass had a pistol on him. – Ten thousand sounds high
看到名字 他们想起他原来蹲过号♥子
They run his name, got a hit. He been inside
再说他是肯德基人 我想他们有点偏见…
Plus, he from Kentucky, and I think they’re kind of prejudiced…
对从南部来的兄弟们
against brothers from down South out here
如果他逃走 我得去肯德基带他回来
If he runs, and I have to go to Kentucky to bring him back
你付费用
you pay the expenses
你认为你能做到吗?
You think you can do that?
我想可以 他全名叫什么?
I’ve done it. What’s his full name?
博蒙特 这是我所知道的
Beaumont. That’s all I know
你知道博蒙特是他的姓或名?
Would you say that Beaumont is his first or his last name?
我猜博蒙特是他的基♥督♥名
Uh, if I had to guess, I’d say Beaumont’s his Christian name
记录办公室
– [Ringing] – Records office
哈罗,我是玛克斯奇里 你是谁?
Hello, this is Max Cherry, Cherry Bail Bonds. Who’s this, please?
奥德尔,我在车里等 嗨,威基
– Ordell, I’m gonna wait in the car. – Hi, Vicki
好的,太好了 我们差不多完成了,对吗?
All right, man. Cool. We’re almost done here, right?
还没有 你,你
– Gettin’ there. – Yo, yo
坐在车里时你可以听听音乐 拿着钥匙
You check out some music while you’re sitting in the car. Take the keys
哪把钥匙? 这把
– Which one’s for the car? – Uh, this one right here
用黑色按钮关掉警报器 打开车门
Use that little black thing to turn off the alarm and unlock the door
我怎么办? 你不用做什么
– What do I do? – You ain’t gotta do nothing, man
对着车,按下按钮 你就会听到“呜呜”的声音
Just point it at the car, push the button, you hear a little “ooh-ooh-ooh.”
那就意味着门打开了 警报器关了,进车
– That means the door’s unlocked and the alarm’s off. Get in. – Okay
把声音调到你需要的音量 但不要碰别的
Play the volume loud as you want to, but don’t touch my levels now
我调好了 好的
– I got them set just like I like ’em. – Okay
[Three Beeps]
博蒙特 利文斯顿
Beaumont Livingston
利文斯顿?
Livingston, huh? [Chuckling]
他座了九个月的牢 他还处于四年假释期
On his prior, he served nine months. He’s working on four years’probation
你不要说 你知道他为何假释吗?
– You don’t say. – You know what he’s on probation for?
不知道 未注册机♥枪♥所有权
– Ain’t got a clue. – Possession of unregistered machine guns
他们会考虑取消他的假释吗?
Damn. Now, they’re gonna consider that a violation ofhis probation?
他们肯定会的
They do consider this a violation of his probation
这孩子打算十年都干坏事 嗯
– Your boy’s looking at ten years, – Mm
加上武器
Plus the concealed weapon
他不会喜欢的 博蒙特没有这种打算
He ain’t gonna like that. Beaumont ain’t got a doing-time kind of disposition
我要知道你的名字和地址 奥德尔 罗比
– I need your name and address. – Ordell Robbie
O-R-D-E-L-L
O-R-D-E-L-L…
R-O-B-B-I-E
R-O-B-B-l-E
佛罗伦萨1436大道
1436 Florence Boulevard
康普顿90222
Compton, 90222
那是房♥子还是公♥寓♥? 房♥子
– Is that a house or an apartment? – That’s a house
是谁?
– [Buzzing] – Who the fuck is this?
你的捐助者,黑人,我来了
It’s your benefactor, nigger. I’m comin’ up
进来,黑人 门开着
Come on up, nigger. It’s open
住在这里是我的荣幸…
My pleasure of living…
谁都想有漂亮的女人 现在我跟漂亮女人住在一起
demands that I have a good-looking woman, that I’m with a good-looking woman
我不会跟老女人出去
I couldn’t go out with a woman old enough to be my wife
哈哈!
– O.D.! – Ah-ha-ha!
看看你 什么事?
– Look at you and your free ass. – What’s up, man?
过来,拥抱我
Come here, boy. Give me a motherfuckin’ hug
我不知道你来了 是
– I didn’t know you were coming by. – [Laughs] Yeah
我的黑小子
My nigger
我不知道你说什么 谢谢你,谢谢你
Good lookin’ out, man. I don’t know what to say. Thank you, thank you
哪个傻瓜愿和你在这? 你
– Uh-huh. Who was there for your ass, huh? – You was there
谁?谁? 你,你这个黑鬼
– Who? Who? Who? – You. You, nigger. You
你很对,是吗?
You goddamn right. See? That’s how that shit works
你有麻烦
You get your ass in trouble, I get your ass out
那是我的工作 我不介意告诉你,那工作不错
That’s my motherfucking job. And I don’t mind telling you, nigger, it’s steady work
嗨,看看 我还是很怕
Hey, look here, man, I’m still scared as a motherfucker, O.D
他们说这跟地狱般…
They talkin’ like they serious as hell…
给我时间处理那狗屁机♥枪♥的事
givin’ me time for that machine gun shit
哦,他们会让你吃惊
Oh, come on, man. They’re just trying to put a fright in your ass
如果那是他们所做的 他们做到了
If that’s what they’re doin’, they done did it
你搞那机♥枪♥的事有多久了? 三年
– How old is that machine gun shit, huh? – About three years
三年? 古老的犯罪
Three years? Come on, man, that’s a old crime, man
如果黑人杀了人,一般没有挽救的余地
They ain’t got room in the joint for all these niggers out here killing people now
他们怎么为你找到了余地?
How they gonna find room for you?
那不是他们所告诉我的
That ain’t what they’re telling me
那就是为什么他们把它叫“玩你” 现在让我告诉你我们怎么报复
That’s why they call it “fuckin’ with you.” Now, let me tell you how we’re going to retaliate
好吗?明天我来接你 带你去世纪城
All right? Tomorrow I’m gonna pick you up, take you over to Century City
把你介绍给我的律师
introduce you to my lawyer
我告诉你有关我律师的事 他叫斯坦高英斯
Let me tell you something about my lawyer. This brother’s name is Stacin Goins
这黑人是守门狗
This nigger is a junkyard dog
我私人的 叫约尼科奇兰
He my own personal Johnny Cochran
这事会使他知道后很不高兴
Matter of fact, he kicked Johnny Cochran’s ass
因为这黑人恨警♥察♥,我说真的