All right
我打电♥话♥给她 她最好接电♥话♥
I call over there, she better answer the phone
她会的
She will
[Touch Tone Dialing]
我就来,一会见
I’ll be here. See you in a bit
[Line Ringing]
[Continues Ringing]
该死,我认识她的时间里
[Ordell] Goddamn. In all the time I’ve known her
从没听说过她吓成那样
I ain’t never heard her scared like that
通常,她在学校都很酷
Usually, she too cool for school
在家里也一样 把钥匙给我,我来开
Hold up, home. Give me the keys. I’ll drive
[Sighs]
[Sighs]
[Sighs]
[Exhales Sharply]
[Cassette Player Clicking]
不知道你喜不喜欢 戴尔福尼克斯
I didn’t know you liked the Delfonics
很好听
They’re pretty good
“I gave my heart and soul to you, girl”
“But this time I’m really leavin’you, girl”
“Oh, oh Hope you know it, baby”
“Hope you know it, baby”
[Exhales]
“Didn’t I do it, baby”
“Didn’t I blow your mind this time”
“Didn’t I, ohh”
“Didn’t I blow your mind this time”
“Didn’t I I got to leave you, baby”
– [Stops] – [Engine Cuts Out]
我的钱在那个办公室,对吗?
My money’s in that office, right?
要是她开始跟我胡说钱不在那…
If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain’t there…
我们必须去别的地方拿
and we gotta go someplace else and get it
我会当场射爆你的头
I’m gonna shoot you in the head right then and there
然后我会射那婊♥子♥的膝盖 找出我的钱
Then I’m gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is
她也会告诉我
She gonna tell me too
我跟你说话的时候看着我,混帐
Hey, look at me when I’m talkin’ to you, motherfucker
听着
Listen
我要到那里面去 如果温斯顿这黑鬼或别的人在那
I go walkin’ in there and that nigger Winston or anybody else is in there
你就第一个吃子弹 明白吗?
you the first motherfucker gets shot, you understand me?
是的
Yeah
在我们下车之前 你还有什么要告诉我的吗?
There ain’t nothin’ you wanna tell me before we get out of this car, is there?
没有 最后一次机会,混帐,你肯定吗?
– No. – Last chance, motherfucker. You sure?
最好还是说,混帐
You better be, motherfucker
好吧
All right
来吧
Let’s roll
你拿着钥匙怎么样?
You got the key, right?
[Keys Clatter]
我们进去的时候 你慢一点,好吗?
All right, now, when we get up in here, you go up in here slow, all right?
我要你走在前面
I want you to keep your ass in front of me
不要有什么事就大惊小怪
Don’t be fuckin’ around herky-jerky or nothin’
这怎么这么黑?
[Ordell] Why it so dark in here?
杰克,是你吗?
Say, Jackie. That you?
是的
Yeah
讨厌的女孩
[Laughs] Goddamn, girl
你坐在这么黑的地方做什么?
What you doin’ sittin’ off in here in the dark?
莱,他有枪!
– [Door Opening] – Ray, he’s got a gun!
[Ordell Yells]
[Exhales]
他死了吗?
[Dargas] He dead?
是的,他死了
[Nicolet] Yeah, he’s dead
他身上有作了记号♥的钱吗?
[Dargas] Does he have the marked bills on him?
他口袋里应该有四万块…
He oughta have 40,000 in his pocket there…
可能还有我给他的一万块
and maybe another 10,000 I gave him
你为什么给他一万块呢?
[Dargas] Why’d you give him $ 10,000?
本来就是他的债券
Returned a bond collateral
给了他他就不会来这烦我了
Brought it to him so he wouldn’t have to come here
好,你怎么知道他在哪?
Well, how’d you know where he was?
我找到他的
I found him
什么叫你找到他的? 那是我的工作
– What do you mean you found him? – That’s my job
你们不告诉警♥察♥? 我告诉了杰克
– You guys didn’t tell the police? – I told Jackie
她说过你们想抓他
She said you wanted him
莱?
Ray?
记得你说过你希望 在他找到我之前抓住他吗?
Remember when you said you hoped you’d get him before he gets me?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm
你做到了 谢谢
Well, you did. Thanks
[Toilet Flushing]
这里,这里 嗨
Knock, knock. Hey
嗨,是你
Hey, you
我收到了你的包裹
I got your package
把五十万美金放在邮包里很有意思
It was fun gettin’ a half million dollars in the mail
少于百分之十 你为什么拿这么少?
– Less ten percent. – Why’d you take so little?
那是我的酬金 这不是保释金,马克斯
– That’s my fee. – This isn’t a bail bond, Max
我不想要那么多 你该得的
– L-I hesitated takin’ that much. – Well, you earned it
我要离开了,你知道 我准备好了行李,准备走…
Well, I’m leavin’ now, and, you know, I’m all packed up, ready to go…
那是奥德尔的(车) 他们没收了别的所有东西
– That’s Ordell’s. – They confiscated everything else
执照在杂物箱里
Registration was in the glove box
钥匙在座位底下 嗨
Keys were underneath the seat. Hey
有什么问题吗? 你以前没借用过别人的车吗?
What’s the matter? Haven’t you ever borrowed somebody’s car before?
没有在别人死后借用
Not after they’re dead
我没利用你,马克斯
I didn’t use you, Max
我没说你利用了我
I didn’t say you did
我没对你说过谎
And I never lied to you
我知道 我们是伙伴
– I know that. – We’re partners
我56岁了 我不会因我做的事而责怪任何人
I’m 56 years old. I can’t blame anybody for anything I do
你会因为帮助了我责怪自己吗?
Do you blame yourself for helpin’ me?
不会
No
瞧,如果你拿更多的钱 我会觉得更好
Look, I’d really feel a whole lot better if you took some more money
你会释怀的 你去哪?
You’ll get over that. Where you goin’?
西班牙 马德里还是巴塞罗纳?
– Spain. – Madrid or Barcelona?
嗯,先去马德里 你去过那里吗?
Mmm, Madrid first. Have you been there?
我听说那里的人到半夜才吃晚餐 你要我走吗?
– I hear they don’t eat dinner until midnight. – You wanna go?
不,但,哦 玩得开心点
Thanks, but, uh, you have a good time
你肯定我真的不能改变你的想法?
You sure I can’t twist your arm?
谢谢你这么说 但是不能
Thanks for sayin’ that, but no
你怕我吗?
Are you scared of me?
一点点
A little bit
我会送你明信片的
I’ll send you a postcard
你会吗?
Will you?
肯定会的,伙伴
I sure will, partner
[Telephone Ringing]
[Ringing Continues]
你在经营生意,马克斯
You’re running a business, Max
奇里律师事务所
Cherry Bail Bond
你儿子被控什么罪?
Uh, what is it your son’s charged with?
[Sighs]
是,那是一个很重的指控
Yes, that’s a very serious offense
你儿子还在上学吗?
Is your son still in school?
他父亲还跟你们住一起吗?
Does his father still live in the house?
对不起,你可以半小时后再打来吗?
Could I excuse myself? Would you call me back in about half an hour?
好,谢谢你
– [Ignition Starting] – Yes, thank you
[Replacing Phone Receiver]
“Ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh”
“I was the third brother of five”
“Doing whatever I had to do to survive”
“I’m not saying what I did was all right”
“Tryin’to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight”
“Been down so long gettin’up didn’t cross my mind”
“But I knew there was a better way oflife and I was just trying to find”

“But you don’t know what you’ll do until you’re put under pressure”
“Across 110th Street is a hell of a tester”
“Across 110th Street”
“Pimps trying to catch a woman that’s weak”
“Across 110th Street”
“Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free”
“Across 110th Street”
“Woman tryin’to catch a trick on the street”
“Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
“You can find it all in the street”
“Ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh Oh-oh-oh, ah”
“I got one more thing I’d like to talk to y’all about right now”
“Hey, brother There’s a better way out”
“Snorting that coke, shooting that dope Man, you’re copping out”
“Take my advice It’s either live or die”
“You got to be strong if you want to survive”
“The family on the upper side of town”
“Will catch hell without a ghetto around”
“In every city you find the same thing goin’down”
“Harlem is the capital of every ghetto town”
“Let me sing it Across 110th Street”
“Pimps tryin’to catch a woman that’s weak”
“Across 110th Street”
“Pushers won’t let thejunkie go free”
“Oh-oh Across 110th Street”
“A woman’s tryin’to catch a trick on the street”
“Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
“You can find it all”
“Oh, oh, oh-oh”
“In the street Yes, you can”
“Oh, look around you Look around you”
“Look around you Look around you”
“Yeah, yeah”

“Ooh, Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh-ooh”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!