She got pissy with me ’cause I wouldn’t let her carry the bag
她开始唠叨了,你知道就象…
And then she started runnin’ her fuckin’ mouth about, you know, like…
因为出来的时候 我不记得车停哪了
’cause I couldn’t remember where the car was parked right away when we came out
她就开始吵我 “是这条路吗,路易斯?
So then she got on me about that. Is it this aisle, Louis?
是那条路吗,路易斯?” 一直吵得我头都大了,老兄
Is it that aisle, Louis? It was totally fuckin’ with my nerves, man
然后呢? 你把她留在那了? 我,我朝她开枪了
– So, what? You left her there? – L-I shot her
你对梅兰尼开了枪?
You shot Melanie?
两枪,在停车场 你就不能好好跟她谈吗
– Twice. In the parking lot. – You couldn’t talk to her?
怎么谈,你也知道她是什么人 你就不可以揍她几下算了?
– Well, how can you talk to her? You know how she is. – You couldn’t just hit her?
或许,但那个时候,我不记得,我…
Maybe, but at that time… moment, I don’t know, l…
你朝她开了枪? 两枪?
You shot her? Twice?
她死了吗? 我,我,好象
– Is she dead? – L-l… Pretty much
好象是什么意思,路易斯 这不是答案
What do you mean “pretty much,” Louis? That ain’t no fuckin’ answer
是或不是,她死了吗? 我想是的
– Yes or no. Is she dead? – L-I think so
你想是? 告诉我路易斯,她到底… 她死了,她死了
– You think so? Tell me Louis. Is she… – She’s dead. She’s dead
好,你朝她哪开的枪 胸和胃部
– Well, where’d you shoot her? – In the chest and the stomach
要是你不得不这么做的话 那你就做吧
If you had to do it, then you had to do it, brother
我们不希望的是 那个婊♥子♥还活着
What we don’t want is that bitch survivin’ on us
谁都可以活就她不能
Anybody but that woman
路易斯?
Louis?
什么?
What?
剩下的钱呢?
Where’s the rest of it?
这有多少? 我不知道,可能40,他妈的,可能更少
– How much is there? – I don’t know. Maybe 40. Shit, maybe less
你,你说是550
Well, you… you said 550
是的,你看到了,有没有? 你看到了五十万,十万
Yeah, so you light, ain’t you? You light about half a million, ten
看,看,老兄 这是她出来时带着的包
Look, look, man. That’s the bag she came out with
她绝没有把手放进去过,我也是 从哪出来
– She never put her hand in it. Neither did I. – Came out of where?
试衣间 事情发展的就想预料的一样顺利
The fitting room. It went down exactly the way it was supposed to
她在那呆了多久 一分钟. 一分钟都没有就出来了
– How long was she in there? – A minute. Not even a minute. She came right out
路易斯,告诉我真♥相♥ 听着,我对天发誓,老兄
– Louis, you tellin’ me the truth? – Listen, I swear to God, man
我发誓,她出来时拿着那个包 我从她手里拿过来的
I swear on my life. She came out with that fuckin’ bag, and I took it from her
然后呢 然后我们到了停车场
– And then what? – And that was it. We went to the parking lot
朝她开枪的地方? 没错
– Where you shot her? – That’s right
路易斯,你肯定梅兰尼没在 一个有五十万美元的房♥间里吗
Louis, you sure Melanie ain’t in a room somewhere with a half million dollars…
我在等你回答
I worked my ass off to get waitin’ for you?
去你♥他♥妈♥的问我这个 我知道这婊♥子♥想对我怎么样
– Oh, fuck you for asking me that. – Hey, I know the bitch tried to set me up
他妈的,你怎么可以问我这个? 她没问你吗?
– Fuck you, brother. How could you fuckin’ ask me that? – She didn’t ask you?
妈的
Shit!
把车停一分钟
Pull the car over a minute
你为什么要问我这个?
Why’d you ask me that?
好吧,射她的枪呢?
– [Engine Cuts Out] – All right, so where’s the gun you shot her with?

It’s in there
这些混♥蛋♥跟你怎么谈的 否则我都已把两人带出来了
Now, what the fuck’s that gonna tell ya? I could’ve taken two out already
[Groans]
[Sighs]
[Mexican Folk Music Playing, Faint]
是杰克布朗
It’s Jackie Brown
要是她拿了 为什么不全拿呢?
Well, you know, if she got to it, why didn’t she take it all?
我肯定问那个婊♥子♥ 在我让她的脑袋开花之前
Oh, I’ll be sure and ask that bitch before I blow her brains out
可能费兹拿了
Well, maybe the Feds got it
要是包里什么也没有的话
Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh. See, if there wasn’t nothin’ in that bag but them towels
她就没有机会把钱拿出衣箱
then maybe she didn’t get a chance to take the money…
ATF就会拿到了
out of her suitcase and the A.T.F. Got it
可是她把书放进这里来骗我们
But she put them books in there to trick our ass
这就是为什么我没有检查的原因 因为包重差不多
Well, that’s why I didn’t check it. Because the bag felt right
这就对了 她还放了40美元让我们颜面尽失
That’s right. And then she puts 40 grand or so in there to rub that shit in my face
你知道我什么意思吗? 她想让我知道她彻底耍了我
You know what I’m sayin’? She wants me to know she ripped me off
啊,我,我不知道,我不知道
Ah. I don… I don… You know, I don’t know. I don’t know
除非,不是她就是费兹拿了
Unless, you know, either she’s got it or the Feds got it
现在,听听这个想法
Or… Or… Now, check this out
在梅兰尼去更衣试之前
What if she gave the money to somebody else first…
她会不会把钱给了别的人
before Melanie even went in the dressing room
哦…哦
Uh-huh
你知道吗? 什么
– Oh, man. You know what? – What?
你知道我在服装间看到谁了吗? 不知道,告诉我
– Do you know who I saw in the dress department? – No, tell me
我什么也没多想 我,我只是想他在那做什么
I didn’t think anything of it. L… No, no, I did wonder what he was doin’ there
我想知道他在那做什么 但是我想这与我们的事无关
I wondered what he was doin’ there, but I thought it had nothin’ to do with us
可能他和他的妻子或女朋友在一起 那是个大地方
Like, maybe he was with his wife or his girlfriend. It’s a big place…
路易斯,路易斯! 告诉我你看到谁了?
Louis, Louis, Louis! You gonna tell me who you saw?
是的,马克斯奇里 马克斯奇
– Yeah, Max Cherry. – Max Che…
你看到马克斯奇里在服装间了
You seen Max Cherry in the dress department where we…
我跟你讲话的时候看着我
Man, look at me when I’m talkin’ to you!
我们去拿五十万美元的时候 你看到那个混帐在服装间
You see that motherfucker in the dress department when we about to get a half million dollars
你也不想想为什么他会在那 不,他们互相认识吗?
– And you don’t think nothin’ about him bein’ there? – No. Do they know each other?
是,他们认识 他把她保释出来
Hell, yeah, they know each other. He bonded her ass out of County
我怎么会知道? 你总了解保释人吧
– Well, how am I supposed to know that? – You know your bail bondsmen
你知道他们都跟蛇一样不老实 不是吗?
You know all them motherfuckers is crooked as a barrel of snakes, don’t you?
如果我不知道他们互相认识 怎么会对事情起疑呢?
Why should I think something’s weird if I don’t know nothin’ about them knowin’ each other?
我不想听他妈的借口,路易斯 我不是在找借口
– I don’t wanna hear no fuckin’excuses, Louis. – I ain’t givin’ you excuses
我是在告诉你,我没有 我他妈的是在给你讲理由
But I’m tellin’ you… I don’t fuckin’… I’m givin’ you fuckin’ reasons
哦,你要跟我讲理由
Oh, you gonna tell me the reason…
你♥他♥妈♥的把我的钱都弄丢了
you lost every goddamned cent I got in the world?
嘿,嘿 你还要跟我讲理由?
– Hey… Hey, man. – You gonna tell me reasons?
你最好 让我告诉你理由,混帐
– You better… – Let me tell you the reason, motherfucker
理由是你的屁♥股♥现在分文不值了
The reason is your ass ain’t worth a shit no more
你最好还是滚
You better fuckin’ back off, man
[Gunshot]
你怎么了,老兄
– What the fuck happened to you, man? – [Low Groan]
她的屁♥股♥以前很漂亮
Her ass used to be beautiful
[Gunshot]
[Continues]
你没告诉我你要去购物
You didn’t tell me you were goin’ shoppin’
我想我告诉你了 没有
– I thought I did. – Yeah, well, you didn’t
[Door Slams]
你知道,要是我的话…
You know, if it’s me…
现在我跟你一样弄得自己一身屎
and I got all that shit hangin’ over my head like you got hangin’ over yours
我不知道 我也应该过会去购物
I don’t know, I’d go shoppin’ later
我很早到了那 你知道,我看中了一件我想要…
Well, I got there early. You see, I’ve had my eye on this suit…
的衣服,就去试穿一下
that I’ve wanted, and, well, I’m just gonna go try it on…
别说了,别说了 等等,等等,就一分钟
– Wait a minute. Wait a minute. – Wait, wait, wait. Just wait a minute
就等他妈的一秒钟,好不好? 让我说完
Just wait a fuckin’ second, all right? Let me finish
我很早到了那 这个主意是试衣服,看是否我喜欢
I got there early. The idea was to try on the suit, see if I liked it
如果我喜欢,他们就会包装好 制♥服♥就放一边了
If I did, they would wrap it up, and I would put back on my uniform…
因为莎伦达很想要我穿
’cause Sheronda is expecting me to wear it
跟她碰头,把装了五万块钱的购物袋 给她然后回家
Meet Sheronda, give her the shopping bag with the $50,000 and go home
好的,但你没有那样做
Yeah, but you didn’t do that
因为我不能 莱,我发誓
Because I couldn’t. Ray, I swear
梅兰尼突然出现,把包抢走了
Melanie burst in. She grabbed the bag
然后有人为了购物袋把她杀了
And then somebody fuckin’ killed her for it
她给你的袋子出了什么事?
What happened to the bag she gave you?
她没给我袋子 梅兰尼不是计划中的一部分
She didn’t give me a bag. Melanie was not a part of the plan
大概奥德尔叫她干的
Ordell probably told her to do it
所以她才进试衣间 把包抢走
That’s why she came into the dressing room, grabbed the bag, took off
但我不能追她 我穿的是内衣
But I couldn’t go after her, because I was in my fucking underwear
我不得不♥穿♥这件西装 因为比穿制♥服♥快
And I had to put on this suit because I could put it on faster than my uniform…
你却有时间给售衣小姐负帐 没有办法,莱。我六神无主了
– You had time to pay the sales chick. – I had to. Ray, I was frantic
我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
好的,接下来你又干了什么?
All right, what you do after that?
我去找你,回到了商场…
I went lookin’ for you. And I went back to the place in the mall…
你开始在的地方,但你不在那
where you were before, but you weren’t there
要是出事我该怎么办 你没有告诉我怎么办
What was I supposed to do if something happens? You didn’t tell me how to do that
有人和梅兰尼在一起吗?
There was a guy with Melanie?
试衣间里没有别人
There was nobody in the fitting room
好吧
Okay
[Sighs]
你不知道5万美元到哪去了
You’ve no idea what happened to the $50,000
你低智商,是不是? 你不知道这些钱? 我不知道
– You’re clueless, right? You’ve no idea where the 50 grand is? – I have no idea
不晓得 你不知道,可能在这可能在那
– None. – You have no idea… It could’ve gone here, could’ve gone there?
我什么都不知道,没有任何线索 我他妈的不知道钱去哪了
I know nothin’. Not a clue. I don’t have an idea where the motherfuckin’ money is
一点线索也没有 一点也不知道
– Not even a little idea. A maybe. – Not a tiny motherfuckin’ idea
你带了复写器吗? 是,如果这它妈让你高兴的话
– You’d take a polygraph? – Yeah, if it’d motherfuckin’ make you happy!
好,放在这,我来写
Yeah, put it right there. I’ll do it
男人
Man
真希望你没做傻事,杰克
I sure hope you didn’t do anything stupid, Jackie
[Sighs]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!