“Or you’re gonna feel the cold”
“There’s always love for sale”
“A grown-up fairy tale”
“Prince Charming always smiles behind a silver spoon”
“And if you’re keeping young your song is always sung”
“Your love will pay your way beneath a silver moon”
“Street life”
“Street life”
“Street life”
“Oh, street life”
[Female Singer Vocalizing]
“Yeah”
“Ooh, I play the street life”
“Because there’s no place I can go”
“Street life”
“It’s the only life I know”
“Street life”
“And there’s a thousand parts to play”
“Street life Until you play your life away, oh”
嗨,我能帮你什么? 是
– Hi. Can I help you? – Yeah
我想我喜欢那件西装 我想试一试
Um, I think I like that suit. I’d like to try it on
喔!你看起来很酷
Wow! You look really cool
嗨,穿在身上也很好看 很漂亮
– Hey, it looks cool on me too. – It looks great
你穿这件西装参加商业会议 会成为会议室中最漂亮的人
I mean, you wear that suit to a business meeting, and you’ll be the badass in the room
是吗?我想我喜欢这件 我买♥♥下来
Yeah? I think I like it. I’ll take it
我很忙,你可以帮我装起来吗? 现金还是刷♥卡♥?
– I’m in a hurry. Can you ring it up for me? – Cash or charge?
现金
Cash
[Clicking Sound]
梅兰尼? 杰克?
– Melanie? – Jackie?
嗨,什么事?
Hey, girl, what’s up?
嗨,你买♥♥了那件西装? 是,你喜欢吗?
– Hey, are you getting that suit? – Yeah. You like it?
你穿上很漂亮的 你带了什么给我?
– It looks really good on you. – You got something for me?
你猜
You betcha
开始冒险了 咘-呀!
I put a cherry on top. Booh-yah!
这些混♥蛋♥是不是跟奥德尔一样 为我们做过什么?
What the fuck did Ordell ever do for us, huh?
谢谢
Thanks
我决定穿这件西装代替旧制♥服♥
I decided to wear this suit instead of my tired old uniform
哦,这不是问题 多少钱?
– Oh, that’s no problem. – So, how much is it?
好的,一件衬衣
– Okay, there’s a blouse, – [Cash Register Clicking]
短裤
Pants
一共267美元
Comes to $267
好的
Okay
等等,找给你的 哦
– Wait! Your change. – Oh
顺便说一下 有人把一个装浴巾的袋子掉在更衣室了
Uh, by the way, someone left a bag of beach towels in the last dressing room
莱,莱,出来!你在哪! 莱!
Ray, Ray, Ray, come out wherever you are! Ray!
出来!莱, 梅兰尼,她跑出了更衣室
Ray, come out! Ray, Melanie, she burst into the dressing room
她拿着所有的钱跑出去了
She took all the money and ran out!
[Tires Screech]
啊,操
[Grunts] Aw, fuck
该死,我们迟到了,快
Come on. Goddamn, we’re late. Come on
快点 搞什么?
– Come on. – What the fuck?
要不是你被围住了 我们现在不应该才到这里
We should’ve been there already, and we would’ve if it hadn’t been for your fuckin’ around
天啊,路易斯,慢点
Jesus Christ, Louis, maintain
[Elevator Bell Dings]
天啊! 我告诉你,闭嘴!
– Jesus. Ow! – Just… I’m telling you, cut the shit
喔!
– [Grunts] – Ow
白♥痴♥
– [Grunts] – Idiot
我们走 站直,婊♥子♥
– Just let go. – Straighten up, bitch
你真她妈笨
– You fuckin’ mongoloid. – Fuckin’…
哦,看这里,这里不错…
[Louis] Oh, now, look at this. This is nice…
我想我喜欢 我买♥♥下来了. 我很忙
I think I like it. I’ll take it. I’m in a hurry
你可以帮我包好吗? 现金还是刷♥卡♥?
– Can you ring it up for me? – Cash or charge?
现金
Cash
她穿那衣服不错 我要过去看看米奇月亮展柜
It’s a nice outfit on her. I’m gonna go over and look at this Michi Moon display
你呆在这里,好吗? 就呆在这
You just stay right fuckin’ here, all right? Just stay right here
你很紧张吗?
Are you sweating?
让你操心了?
Job a little too much for you?
[Shuffling Noise]
我要去那里
I’m gonna be over there
你只要呆在这 因为你太显眼了
– You just stay right here. – ‘Cause you’re a little bit too conspicuous
我不在乎有多显眼 你呆在这
I don’t care how conspicuous, you fuckin’ stay here
嗨,你让我走好不好!
Hey, would you let go!
服装设计店
– [Phone Ringing] – Designer Clothes
操她妈
– Fuck it. – [Saleswoman Laughs]
你去哪?
[Louis] Look, where you goin’?
出去. 你以为呢 把包给我
– Getting out of here. What do you think? – Let me have the bag
去你的,我拿得动 该死,把包给我
– Fuck you. I can carry it. – Goddamn, give me the bag
操♥你♥妈♥ 你要把这包撕裂吗?
– Fuck you… – What, you’re gonna rip the fuckin’ bag?
把那个包给我 在我敲你脑袋之前
Give me that bag before I knock you the fuck up
把你的手松开 好的,好的,天哪,你怎么了
– Take your fuckin’ hands off. – Okay, okay. Jesus, what’s wrong with you?
现在我来拿包 好吧,你来拿. 真野蛮
– I’m carryin’ the bag. – All right, you got it. Take a chill pill, for chrissake
去你♥妈♥的♥野蛮
Fuck you and your chill pill
记得我们从哪进来的吗 错了,那是朝西尔斯
‘Member where we came in? No, that’s towards Sears
哪,哪条路,哪边
Where the f… Which way? Which way?
天啊,你们两个是最坏的家伙
Jesus, but if you two aren’t the biggest pair of fuckups…
是我一生中所见过最坏的
I’ve ever met in my entire life
你是怎么抢银行的
How did you ever rob a bank?
你抢银行的时候 也要找自己的车吗
Hey, when you robbed banks, did you have to look for your car then too?
难怪你进监狱了
No wonder you went to jail
车在这条路吗,路易斯
Is it this aisle, Louis?
是吗
Is it?
[Chuckles]
路易斯
Louis?
路易斯
Lou-isss?
在这条路还是在前面的那条
Is it this aisle, or is it the next one over?
就是这辆 你肯定吗
– It’s this one. – You sure?
是的,我肯定 肯定吗,你看上去没把握
– Yeah, I’m sure. – You positive? You don’t seem sure to me
嗨,不要说
Hey, don’t say…
不要说别的,好吗 闭上你的嘴
Don’t say anything else, okay? Keep your mouth shut
我是说真的 一句话也不要说,好吗?
– Well… – I mean it. Don’t say one fuckin’ word, okay?
好的,路易斯
– Okay, Louis. – [Gunshot]
[Gunshot]
看到了,就象我说的在这
See, just where I said it was
[Chuckles]
天啊
God
[Ignition Whines, Turns Over]
“In my midnight confession”
“When I’m tellin’the world that I love you”
– [Engine Cuts Out] – [Stops]
– [Turns Ignition, Engine Revs] – “In my midnight confession”
“When I said all the things that I want to”
“Na na na na na na na na”
“A love you never knew, girl”
“Ooh, didn’t I do it, baby”
– “Didn’t I do…” – [Engine Switches Off]
你需要什么吗?
Can I show you something?
不. 现在我只是在打发时间 等我的妻子
Not right now. I’m just killin’ time, waitin’ for my wife
哦,那好 要是有麻烦就说,别害羞
Oh, sure thing. Well, if anything grabs you, don’t be shy
好的,谢谢
I won’t. Thanks
哦,你看起来真的很酷 哦,是的
– Wow, you look really cool. – Oh, yeah
这件衣服穿上也很好看 很好看. 我是说你穿这件衣服
– Hey, it looks cool on me too. – It looks great. I mean, you wear that…
站直,婊♥子♥ 你这个天生的傻瓜
– [Louis] Straighten up, bitch. – You fuckin’mongoloid
看这里 我想我喜欢它
– Now, look at this. [Mumbling] – [Jackie] I think I like it
我买♥♥这件. 我很忙 你可以帮我包起来吗?
I’ll take it. I’m in a hurry. Can you ring it up for me?
现金还是支票 现金
– Cash or charge? – Cash
[Melanie, Louis Chattering]
嗨,你可以让我走吗!
Hey, would you let go!
[Telephone Ringing]
服装设计店
Designer Clothes
[Melanie, Louis Arguing]
我想穿西装代替这套旧制♥服♥
[Jackie] I decided to wear the suit instead of my tired old uniform
没问题,我理解 多少钱
– Oh, that’s no problem. I understand. – How much is it?
好的,衬衣,裤子 我们走吧
– [Saleswoman] Okay, blouse, pants. – And away we go
一共是267美元
Comes to $267
给你 等等,找你零钱
– Here you go. – Wait! Your change!
顺便说一下 有人把一个装浴巾的袋子掉在更衣室了
By the way, someone left a bag of beach towels in the last dressing room
打扰一下
Excuse me
我妻子可能把一个装浴巾的袋子 掉在更衣室了
My wife thinks she left a bag ofbeach towels in the fitting room
是的,我猜它还在那 去拿吧,那儿没人了
Yeah, I think they’re there. Go get ’em. There’s nobody in there
谢谢 最后一个展台边
– Thanks. – Last stall
拿到了
Got it
我什么都不想买♥♥了
I wasn’t even gonna buy anything. [Chuckling]
– [Engine Starts] – “…do it, baby”
“I tried so many times and that’s no lie”
“It seems to make you laugh each time I cry”
[Engine Idling]
好,继续开到第九号♥街
[Ordell] All right. Just keep drivin’ to Ninth, where all them car dealerships is
我们把这留在停车场
We gonna leave this heap in the parking lot and pick up…
再找辆警♥察♥一无所知的车
a car the cops don’t know nothin’ about
梅兰尼在哪
Where’s Melanie?
好,我正想告诉你 你知道,她整个时间都在烦我
Well, that’s what I wanna tell you. You see, she was buggin’ me the whole time
她跟我吵架了 因为我不让她拿包