Money exchange, trial run
时间是三点零七分
Time is 3:07
1995年七月一日
July 1, 1995
地点是LAX公园
Location is a parking structure at LAX
F排
row “F,” parking structure “D.”
你在干什么? 记录这些
– What are you doing? – Recording all this
别担心
– I thought you were going to let this one go through. – We are. Don’t worry about it
每处都在我的记录之下
Every bit of this goes in my report
问题是带走旅行包
The subject is carrying a flight bag
我在转移旅行包
I am now removing from the flight bag a manila envelope
包里有现金
– [Clears Throat] – The envelope contains currency
相同的面额吗? 嗯嗯
– All the same denomination? – Mm-hmm
一百美元帐单
One-hundred-dollar bills
好的,我来数
Okay, I’m now counting it
你何时到达 四点半,我见一个女人
– What time do you have to be there? – 4:30. I’m meeting a woman
她叫什么名? 他不会说的
– What’s her name? – He wouldn’t say
你要跟踪她吗? 当她离开时,有人跟着她
– You gonna follow her? – When she leaves, somebody’ll be on her
你不阻止她吗? 不,不是时候
– You’re not gonna stop her? – No, not this time
好的,现金总额是…
Okay. The total amount of cash…
一万美元,对吗?
in the manila envelope is $10,000, right?
问题是运钱… 哦
– The subject is delivering the currency in a… – Oh
戴尔阿莫时装袋
– [Clears Throat] – Del Amo Fashion Center bag
戴尔阿莫时装袋
Del Amo Fashion Center bag
袋子是紫色的… 白色的
– The bag is, uh… purple… – It’s white
哼?白色 是白色的
– Huh? White. – It’s white
很好,袋子是白色的 有粉红色的印字
– Fine, the bag’s white… – With pink lettering
紫色… 图像是紫色的
– Purp… – Image is purple
印字是粉红色的 很好…
– Lettering’s pink. – Fine…
好的,袋子是白色的 有紫色图案和粉红色印字
Okay, the bag’s white. It’s got purple on it, and the lettering’s pink
好的 封面是漂亮的女孩
– Right. – And a really good-looking woman on the cover
好的,给你
Okay. There you go
– [Muzak Playing] – [People Chattering]
有人坐吗? 没有,请坐
– This seat taken? – No. Have a seat
你饿了 是的
– You’re hungry. – Yes’m
把袋子放在地板上,好吗? 我旁边的桌子下
Put the bag on the floor, okay? Under the table, next to mine
当我离开时… 你知道
And then when I leave… Well, you know
你叫什么名字?
So, what’s your name?
莎伦达
Sheronda
莎伦达 很好听的名字
Sheronda, that’s a nice name
莎伦达,继续 你可以吃
Sheronda, go ahead. You can eat
莎伦达 很高兴跟你谈话
Well, Sheronda, it was nice talking to you
好的,我马上回来 我去验包
All right. I’ll be back. I’ll check the bag. Stay here
玛克斯,你亲自说过 莱想要奥德尔
Max, you said it yourself. Ray wants Ordell
他没有提过钱的事
He doesn’t give a shit about the money
钱不会判他有罪 手♥枪♥就可以
The money won’t convict him. Guns will
你说得很有理
You’re rationalizing
你要做的就是做完自己 弄出来的事
Well, that’s what you do to go through with the shit you start
用你的方法
You rationalize
我可以做,玛克斯 我知道我行
I can do it, Max. I know I can
只是没有你就做不了
I just can’t do it without you
太好了
It’s cool
打扰了 你知道几点了吗?
Excuse me, baby. Uh, do you know what time it is?
不知道,夫人,我没有手表 哦,嗯
– No, ma’am. I ain’t got no watch. – Oh. Hmm
可能有用
It could work
如果她应付好警♥察♥
If she handles the cops right
可能有用
it could work
“I gave my heart and soul”
“To you, girl”
“Didn’t I do it, baby”
“Didn’t I do it, baby”
什么?
– [Phone Rings] – [Woman] What?
杰克布朗
– Jackie Brown. – [Buzzes]
我好象没叫你去别的地方过夜
[Ordell] It ain’t like I’m asking you to go somewhere and spend the night
我只希望你在我处理事情时 你能出去一下
I just want you to go out for a little while while I work this deal
还顶嘴
So now you’re going to pout!
出去一下需要二十分钟找钱包 找她的凉鞋
Now it’s going to take her 20 minutes to find her purse, look for her sandals
找她的太阳眼镜
find her sunglasses, get outta here
杰克,路易斯 路易斯,杰克
Jackie, Louis. Louis, Jackie
你看到后面跺脚的家伙了吗?
That chick you saw stomping around the back there
那是梅兰尼
that’s Melanie who about to leave!
玩得开心点,宝贝
Have a good time in there, baby. Don’t burn now
想喝点什么? 不,我想跟你谈谈,在外边,现在
– Want a drink? – No. I want to talk to you now, outside. Now
我们去办公室
Mm. Let’s step into my office
哦,哦
Ooh, ooh, ooh
我跟踪阿迪希尔克莱顿的那天…
[Man On TV] The day I follow Audrey Hill Clayton…
什么事? 那天,我割了自己喉咙
– What’s up? …that day, I cut my throat
说好了按我布置好的办法一起干 你却单独行事
You got that we do it the way I laid out, or we don’t do it at all!
你在说什么? 我在说什么?
– What the hell you talkin’ about? – What the hell I’m talkin’ about?
莎伦达把钱交给了别人 你怎么知道她把钱给了别人?
– Sheronda passed the money on to somebody else. – How do you know she did that?
我在场,我看到的 你不在场
– I was there! I saw it! – You weren’t supposed to be there
我知道你暗地里又搞一套 冷静冷静
– I knew you would try to pull some shit like that! – Hold on!
我没有暗地里搞一套 那你那么做是什么意思?
– I ain’t pulling no shit! – What do you call it, then?
那是我的钱 我想怎么做就怎么做
It’s my goddamn money! I can do what the fuck I wanna do with it
有我在你就不要想乱来
With my ass on the line, oh, no, you fuckin’ don’t!
如果不按我布置的办法行事,就拉倒 杰克,杰克
– Lf we don’t do it my way, then fuck it! – Jackie, Jackie, Jackie!
冷静! 哦,去你妈!
– Now chill! Chill! – Oh, no! Chill, my ass! No!
听着,听着 你看到的女人是我朋友西蒙
Listen! Listen! The woman you saw was my friend Simone
她是收钱的人
She’s the one gonna be receiving the money
我想她应该看看事情怎么到了这地步 她是个好女人
I think she oughta see how the shit go down. She’s a nice woman
你会喜欢她的,事实上 她快来了,稍微等一下
You’ll like her. Matter of fact, she’s on her way over here right now. Hold on
路易斯,打电♥话♥给西蒙 叫她来这里
Louis, call Simone. Tell her to get her ass over here
我们等她
We waiting on her
该死,你就为这事生气吗? 哦,何止生气?
– Damn! That what you’re pissed off about? – Oh, just a little pissed?
对不起
– Mm, mm, mm. I’m sorry. – [Louis Chattering]
我准备好了再谈一下 你真的以为我不能说服你?
I’m about ready for a refill. Are you sure I can’t tempt you a little bit more?
来吧 好的,很好
– Come on. – Okay, fine. Yeah
你最好给我更有说服力的东西
You better give me something strong
尼科莱特和达格斯将在机场阻止我 再给你的钱作记号♥
Now, Nicolet and Dargas are gonna stop me at the airport and mark your bills
我不喜欢那样
I don’t like that part
都是她弄的好事
It washes off!
我告诉他们我们照着以前一样做 他们会跟踪莎伦达
I tell ’em we do the same thing as before, and they’ll follow Sheronda
[Line Ringing]
路易斯? 她不在那儿吗?
Yo, Louis. Louis? She ain’t there?
没人接吗? 嗯?
– Yo.! No answer? – Hmm?
你得听着 因为这跟你有关,好吗?
Now, you gotta listen to this, man, ’cause this concerns you, all right?
[Line Ringing]
路! 嗯?
– Lou! – Hmm?
好的,这次你可以拿到莎伦达的袋子 好不好?
Okay, now, this time you’re going to get Sheronda a Billingsley bag, right?
好 但要和西蒙给我的那只一样
Right. The same one Simone gives me, okay?
西蒙和我在那里交换 她知道我长什么样吗?
Now, Simone and I make the switch in Billingsley. She knows what I look like?
她看到你跟莎伦达在一起过,记得吗?
She’s seen you with Sheronda, remember?
好的,西蒙在服装间见你,好吗?
All right. Now, Simone’s gonna meet you in the dress department, right?
好的,服装设计 对,对,大家试衣服的地方
– Right. Designer clothes. – Right, right, right, right. The place y’all try shit on
在一个试衣间,门上有明显标记 你不会认错的
It’s a fitting room. Big sign over the door. You can’t miss it
哼…
Uh… [Clears Throat]
为什么在那里?
Why over there?
因为他们要看着我的屁♥股♥变硬
Because they’re gonna be watching my ass hard
因为我们不会冒险在大庭广众之下…
That’s why we can’t take the risk in doing it out in the open…
或者在用餐的地方进行
or even in the dining area
这是我们得在试衣间里 跟一个女人进行交易的原因
That’s why we got to do it in the fitting room with a woman
好的,你要拿着…
Okay. Now, you’re going to take…
西蒙给你的袋子 把它给莎伦达
the Billingsley bag Simone gives you and give it to Sheronda
好的 西蒙会等的
– Right. – And Simone gon’ to wait
她在服装间里等你…
Then she’s going to peep out the dressing room, wait on you…
给她发送别人不注意的信♥号♥♥
to give her the sign there ain’t nobody watching
她就离开商店 上车,任务就完成了
She’s going to leave the store, get in the car, mission accomplished
嗨,明白吗?
Hey! See?
整个过程中 你干什么呢?
So, what are you going to be doing during all this?
你叫他们看我的屁♥股♥ 我在酒巴里等路易斯…
Now that you got ’em watching my ass, I’m gonna be in a titty bar waiting on Louis…
打电♥话♥给我 告诉我事情的进展
to call me and tell me everything’s cool
[Pager Beeping]
我得走了!
I got to go! Hey!
[Pager Beeping]
该死,谁呼你? 是莱,ATF的家伙
– Damn! Who’s wantin’ to page you like that? – It’s Ray, the A.T.F. Guy
这东西让我紧张 你跟那些混♥蛋♥挺亲近啊
That shit work my nerves, you and that motherfucker being so buddy-buddy