Well…
“不是你的女友” 我理解到了更多
the “not your girlfriend” part I felt more about
哦,我希望你觉得有罪
Oh. Well, I hope you felt appropriately guilty afterwards
我会的
Afterwards, I did
哦,哦,该死
Oh, oh, shit
但她对你是什么?
[Clears Throat] But, um… But, like, you know, what is she to you?
她只是我玩弄过的婊♥子♥
You know, she’s just one of the bitches I got set up
我在河莫莎海滩有梅尔
I got Mel over in Hermosa Beach
我为西蒙在你所呆的康普顿 租了一处地方
and I rent this little place for Simone over in Compton where you’re staying
我十九岁就有位名叫 莎伦达的乡村女孩
and about four blocks away I got this young 19-year-old country girl named Sheronda
我发现她在车站
I found her on the bus stop two days out of Georgia
赤着脚
barefoot, country as a chicken coop
把她带到我在康普顿的房♥子里 告诉她这是好莱坞
Took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood
她相信你吗? 是的
– [Laughing] She believed you? – Hell, yeah
去她的,康普顿是好莱坞
To her dumb country ass, Compton is Hollywood
她曾经去过那里
Closest she ever been, anyway
但你相信梅兰尼 处理你的生意吗?
But you trust Melanie around your business?
哦
Oh! [Chuckles]
她想玩弄我,是吗?
She trying to play your ass against me, ain’t she?
是的 嗯,我知道
– Yeah. – Uh-huh. See, I knew it
我知道的 你不必说什么
I knew it. I knew it! See, you didn’t have to say nothing. I know that bitch
我不知道你为什么 把你不相信的人留在身边?
I don’t understand why you keep someone around your business and you can’t even trust ’em
我不会相信她的 我了解她
I ain’t gotta trust her. I know her
我不知道什么意思
I don’t know what that means, man
你不能相信梅兰尼
Well, you can’t trust Melanie
但你可以相信梅兰尼就是梅兰尼
but you can always trust Melanie to be Melanie
我不明白 你为什么把她留在身边
Well, I don’t understand why you keep her the fuck around
我告诉过你 她是我的女孩
I told you, man. She’s my fine little surfer girl
她跟以前一样漂亮…
You know, she ain’t pretty as she used to be…
她比以前玩得更疯狂
and she bitch a whole lot more than she used to
但她是白种人
but she white
[Latch Clicking, Keys Jangling]
[Answering Machine Beeps]
晚上八点零六分 你收到一条信息
[Electronic Voice] You have one message sent at 8:06 p. M
嗨,杰克,我是玛克斯
– [Machine Beeps] – Hi, Jackie. It’s Max
我打电♥话♥问问 ATF的事情进展如何
I was just calling to find out how everything went today at A. T. F
如果你想打电♥话♥给我 我家的电♥话♥号♥码是…
If you want to call me, my home number is…
915-9302
915-9302
或打我办公室电♥话♥…
Or you can reach me at my office, which is…
313-3688
313-3688
我们初次见面时 我给你的名片上有
It’s on the card I gave you when we first met
我不知道你是否还留着 但上面有
I don’t know whether you still have it, but it’s on it
哦,我把BP机号♥码告诉你
Oh, let me give you my beeper number
991-1075
– It’s 991-1075, – [Drink Pouring]
然后呼6872
Then dial 6872
听到低音后 拔59…
Wait for a beep, dial 59…
挂下电♥话♥
and hit the pound
好的,我呆会儿跟你说
Um, okay, so I’ll talk to you later
祝一切顺利,再见
– Hope everything’s well. Bye-bye. – [Beeps]
信息停止
[Electronic Voice] End of message
[People Chattering]
钱进入了戴尔阿莫的购物袋 好吗?
Now, the money’s gonna be in a Del Amo shopping bag, all right?
我有食物,坐下 然后你的女孩进来了
I get some food, sit down here in the food court, then your girl comes in
你发现什么人了吗? 嗯嗯
– Did you find somebody yet? – Mm-hmm
谁? 你在乎什么?
– Who? – What you care?
我在乎的是 我的屁♥股♥对着听悔僧
What I care is my ass facing the penitentiary
你派难缠的婊♥子♥… 嗨,嗨
– You send some hardheaded rock whore up here and she… – Hey, hey, hey, hey.!
她很好的
She ain’t gonna be no rock whore. She’s gonna be cool, promise
[Movie Theme Music: Rock Instrumental]
好的,我们直截了当点,好吗?
– All right, so we straight, right? – Mm-hmm
我来检查我看过的衣服
I’m gonna roll up over here and check out this shirt I was looking at
嗨,别忘了你的包
– I’ll catch you. – Hey, don’t forget your bags
[Exhales]
该死
Shit!
玛克斯!
Max! Max!
嗨
Hey
哈罗
Well, hello
嗨,惊喜 我走过你身边
– Hey, surprise. – I walked right past you
忽视了我 你去干什么?
I know, ignoring me. So, what are you up to?
看电影 你看到了什么?
– Just catching a movie. – What’d you see?
这是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is up with this shit?
我昨晚打过电♥话♥给你 我知道,我收到你的留言了
– I called you last night. – I know. I got your message
莱想跟我吃晚餐 讨论我们计划的事情
Ray wanted to have dinner with me so we can, you know, talk about the sting we’re plotting
这是他打电♥话♥的原因
That’s what he calls it, a sting
他一直很好
He’s been… He’s been real nice
你以为他有东西给你吗?
You think he’s got a thing for you?
也许
Maybe
但我在想更多的事 比如他想自己运钱
But I’m thinking it’s something more like he wants the money for himself
他暗示过吗?
Has he hinted around?
没有,他只是行动冷静
No. He just tries to act cool
你知道,我认为 没什么事发生
You know, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that
他是个年青有趣的警♥察♥
He’s just a young guy having fun being a cop
我了解那种类型 相信我吧
I know the type. Trust me on this
他对奥德尔 比对钱更感兴趣
He’s more interested in Ordell than he is in the money
如果有怀疑什么 那一定是走投无路
If he does anything suspect, it’ll be cutting corners to get the conviction
但他不会带钱走 这是证据
but he wouldn’t walk off with the money; it’s evidence
你呢,玛克斯? 什么?
– And what about you, Max? – What?
如果我处在尼科莱特的位置?
If I was in Nicolet’s place?
我的意思是如果就是你 不是别人处在这个位置
No, I mean you right now, not if you were somebody else
如果我看到有带走钱的机会 我会争取吗?
If I saw an opportunity to walk away with a shopping bag full of money, would I take it?
你知道钱从哪里来的 这不象别人的存款
You know where it came from. It’s not like it’s somebody’s life savings
不会错过的
It wouldn’t even be missed
五百万美元 总会被错过
Half a million dollars will always be missed
你答非所问,玛克斯
You’re avoiding the question, Max
好的,我想我会被诱惑的
Okay, sure, I guess I’d be tempted
特别是自从我 进行保释生意以来
especially now since I’m getting out of the bail bond business
为什么? 许多原因
– Why? – A lot of reasons
我想主要的原因是 我对此感到厌倦
I guess the main one would be, uh… I’m tired of it
你何时决定的?
When did you decide?
有很长时间了
It’s been a long time coming
但我最终作出了决定
but I finally made up my mind
我想…是星期四吧
I guess it was… Thursday
布郎小姐
– [Gate Buzzes] – Miss Brown?
什么事? 我是玛克斯奇里,你的保释人
– Yes? – I’m Max Cherry, your bail bondsman
你接我出狱的那个晚上?
The night you got me out of jail?
是的 我去接这个家伙
Yeah. I went to pick up this guy
我听说他暂住在某所房♥子
I hear he’s staying at a house, and, uh…
我在等他…
I sneak in and I’m waiting for him…
打断一下,我们分开后 你偷偷闯进了别人家吗?
Wait a minute. After we were together, you snuck into a guy’s house?
是的,我回到办公室 发现你拿了我的手♥枪♥
Yeah. I went back to my office and found out that you took my gun
于是我拿了另一把手♥枪♥和一把散♥弹♥枪♥
Got another gun and the stun gun,
闯入了这个人家里 等着他回家
went to this guy’s house in El Monte and waited for him to come home
他回家后你做了什么? 用散♥弹♥枪♥打死了他
– What do you do when he comes home? – Shoot him with the stun gun
当他无力反抗时 铐住他再带到乡下
While he’s incapacitated, you cuff him and take him to County
你是那样做的吗? 那是我的工作
– You do that? – It’s my job
你那天晚上做了这种事吗? 那家伙没有回家
– Did you do that that night? – Well, the guy never came home
但我拿着散♥弹♥枪♥ 坐在他的椅子上等到天黑
But I’m sitting on his couch in the dark holding my stun gun
整个房♥子充满着猫尿味
The whole house smells of cat pee
几个小时后 我在想
And after a couple of hours, I think
“我都做了些什么?”
What am I doing this?
“19年就干了这些”
It’s 19 years of this shit
于是我作出了决定 就是这个时候
And I make up my mind. That’s it
我肯定你没有回答我的问题
I’m not sure you answered my question, Max
什么问题?
Which one?
如果你有机会 就是这个时候
If you had the chance, unemployed now
带着五百万美金逃跑的话
to walk away with a half million dollars
你会拿走吗?
would you take it?
[Airplane Engine Humming]
我们不要见面就谈这种事
We gotta stop meeting like this
你的旅途如何? 很好
– How was your flight? – Fine
相信你很高兴再次回到工作岗位 是的
– Bet you’re happy to be working again. – Yeah
这是ATF特工 莱尼科莱特
This is A.T.F. Agent Ray Nicolet
杰克布朗 奥德尔罗比
Jackie Brown, Ordell Robbie
金钱汇兑 尝试