我知道昨天是很糟糕的一天,但事情会变好的
Hey, I know yesterday was a rough day.Things’ll get better.
别跟着我
Quit following me.
我是说,你知道的你是个雪人
I mean, think about it
人们会看见你,会把你塞进冰盒里的
People will see you and cut you up into ice cube trays.
如果跟你到处走很危险
Fine. If that’s the danger of hanging out with you,fine.
我也要冒险一试
I’ll take the chance.
好吧
Fine.Fine.
太棒了
Fine.Fine.
天哪
Fine.
真的很好
Really fine.
像美酒一样好…
Fine as wine…
什么?
What?
真不敢相信,我让你给说服了
I can’t believe I let you talk me into this.
我想我们像是…
I think we look kind of…
很可爱
You know, cute.
别人会听到的
Shh. Somebody’s going to hear you.
嗨,快来看
Hey, check it out.
那是什么?
What’s up with that?
那家伙,他躲着我们玩雪人呢
Dude, he ditched us for a snowman.Oh, man!
我在地理频道看见过
You know, I saw on the Geology Channel
他们可以将松果制成爆♥炸♥装置
they can actually turn pine cones into a homemade explosive device.
你的科学实验进行的怎么样了?
So, how’s your science fair project coming?
什么科学实验?
What science fair project?
是关于…
The one about what it’s like…
那不是查理吗?
Isn’t that Charlie?
不
No.
嗨,麦克…
Hey, Mac.
加比总算是来买♥♥过节的东西了?
Gabby.Finally come in for some Christmas lights?
我要一杯咖啡
I need a cup of that house paint you call coffee.
给你
You got it.
过得怎么样?
So what’s going on?
我曾保证过,绝不再麻烦你
Well, you know when I promised that I’d never bother you
与查理进行男人间的对话
for any of those man to man talks with Charlie?
呃我撒谎了 我需要你跟查理谈谈
Mmm-hmm.I lied. I need you to talk to Charlie.
没人知道这个地方,我来这里是思考些事情
Nobody knows about this place.I come here to think.
不错,这地方真冷
Well, it’s really cool.
有点
Yeah.
今年我常来这里
I’ve been here a lot this year.
爸爸,我很后悔把口琴还给你
You know, Dad, I’m sorry I gave you back the harmonica.
不必挂在心上,那时你气坏了,我也疯了
Ah, don’t worry about it.You were mad.I’d be mad too.
能告诉我你为什么退出球队?
Can I ask you why you quit playing hockey?
冰球也没什么了不起 是吗?
Hockey’s not that great.Yeah, right.
但是,为什么你一直关注着一个人
That’s why the last person you see
在每个夜晚他都在
before you go to sleep every night
你墙上的照片是威恩•格雷茨基?对吗?
is Wayne Gretzky on your wall, right?
告诉我吧小家伙。既然我们在这儿,就来练习”杰克射“吧
Tell you what. We’re here.Let’s work on the J-shot.
我不想练
No, I don’t think so.
知道了
Oh, I see.It’s like that.
嗯
Okay.
看来,我得自己玩了
Okay, it looks like I’m working out by myself.
尽管我有一年时间…
Even though I haven’t played hockey in…
一年没摸球棒了
A year.
我找到一块石头作冰球,看我…
I’ll find a rock I can use as a puck,seeing as I’ll be playing
一个人来玩
all alone.
好吧,好吧,我来了
All right,all right, I’ll skate.
不要再抱怨了
Just stop bellyaching.
我们要掌握好平衡,准备开始
We’ll get our nice balance.We’ll get set up.
我有腿时,要容易得多
Man, this was a lot easier when I had legs.
我们要停一下球并放松 完全放松
Okay, we’re going to stay nice and relaxed.Real loose.
带过来,突然抖手腕
And when we come through,we snap our wrist.
然后…
Now, just before we do that…
将球稍稍拨动
I make this little move here.
哦,耶!
Oh, yeah!
好,迅猛一击
Well, that goalie could sue me for whiplash.
好球!
That’s pretty cool.
小家伙,我管它叫“杰克射”
Well, that’s a little thing I’d like to call the J-shot,Charlie.
现在,我们来试一试
Now, let’s play some hockey.
你需要积蓄力量
Are you looking for the power?
然后全力一击
Just bring it, son.
好!
Yes!
这就是“杰克射”!
Now, that’s a J-shot, dude!
我成功了!是的,小伙子,这是你独♥立♥完成的!
I did it! Yeah, that’s you! That is all you, man!
但是我没有得分
But I didn’t score.
生活中充满了坎坷
Hey, life is full of setbacks.
看看我,我就是有胳膊的一堆雪
Look at me.I’m a snowdrift with arms.
你可以放弃,你也可以继续打冰球,小家伙
You can give up, or you can keep firing the puck, bud.
你说呢?
What do you think?
好吧,再来一次
All right,give me the puck.
树太多了!
Oh, there’s a lot of wood!
向左佯攻,向右佯攻
Fakes left, fakes right.
太棒了!
Yes!
打得好,太棒了!
Hey, man, nice shot.All right!
哦!非常棒!嘿!
Oh! Okay, all right! Hey!
你得分了…
Okay! You got the…
太棒了!
All right! Whoo!
爸爸,你没事吧?我很好
Dad, are you okay? Yeah, I’m good.
你猜怎么样?我觉得你已经学会了“杰克射”
Hey, you know what? I think you got the J-shot.
你已经把它领悟了
I think you got the J-shot down.
好,再来 我们回去吧
All right, come on.Let’s go home.
再来,再来
Okay, come on, come on.
你打得好极了
You played great today, dude.
谢谢你教我“杰克射”
Thanks for teaching me the J-shot.
我已经迫不及待想看你使这招了
I just can’t wait to see you use it.
查理,你应该回队里去
You got to get back on the team, Charlie.
不,我不想回去… 我想
No, I don’t think so.I do.
你会让你的朋友
I think you’re letting your friends down
和你自己失望的
and I think you’re letting yourself down.
但是,等一下 没有“但是”
But wait a second…No “buts.”
好了现在我想听你说说你的功课
Now, I wanna talk to you about your schoolwork.
我的功课怎么啦?
What about it? Hey.
我看了你的成绩单,你得好好努力呀
I saw your report card on the fridge.
你现在才来说我,老爸
You’ve got serious jamming to do, buddy.
这算什么,训话吗?What is this, a lecture? Now you’re
giving me a lecture?
你看,我真的很担心
See? It’s kind of scary.
我想,这个雪人肯定会有感觉
Think how the snowman must feel.
还有一件事,我很为你妈妈担心
And another thing,I’m a little worried about your mom.
为什么?她挂圣诞灯了吗?
Why? How many Christmas lights has she hung?
没挂多少
Not a lot.
是呀,没挂多少
Yeah, I know.Hardly any.
你为什么跟我说这个?
Why are you telling me all this?
现在,你应当负起责任来,查理
Because you’ve got responsibilities now,Charlie.
你必须面对这些问题
You’re just gonna have to face them.
你要照顾好你妈妈
You’re the one who’s got to watch out for Mom
还要跟你的朋友搞好关系
and you got to straighten things out with your friends too.
我才12岁,我应对不了这些!
I’m only 12 years old.I can’t take all this!
是呀
Okay.
我可能有点性急了
I might have pushed it a smidge too hard.
嗨,亲爱的
Hey, hon.Hi, Charlie.
爸爸
Hey, Mac.
呃…我正要去逛街,你去吗?
Uh… I’m just heading to the Shiverfest.You want to come along?
不,谢谢!
No, thanks.
或者你可以和我在一起
Or if you’d rather,you can come with me.
我得跟威尔金斯小姐去唱圣诞颂歌♥
I’m going to go caroling with Mrs. Wilkins
还有邻居们一起
and some of the neighbor ladies.
♪ It’s a rock ‘n’ roll
♪ Rock ‘n’ roll Hanukkah
今年这里挺热闹,你喜欢这棵树吗?
They did a good job this year.Do you like the tree?
喜欢
Yeah.
你想要…气球?
You want a…Want a balloon or anything?
或什么东西吗?我们可以…
Or pretzels? They’ve got…
嗨,麦克
Hey, Mac.Hey.