That was great, right? Yes.Did you see that?
看到了,谢谢
One time, thank you.
你看见我向下冲?那些大雪球的好处…
Did you see me going down? You know, the nice thing about having these big…
大雪球,对不起,滑雪板是
Balls, excuse me,for snowboarding is
是看看你如何围绕它们运动
look how you can move around them.
我喜欢圆周运动
You know,I like the roundedness.
你可以将重量集中到
You can throw your weight over
滑雪板的这边
shift it on this side of the board.
这样要比减肥强
Catch an edge.Better than being skinny.
等下
Hold on. Hold on.
你刚才差点害死我
You almost got me killed.
我也救了你
I saved your butt too, pal.
是的
Yeah, right.
所以,我姑且相信你是我爸爸?
So I’m supposed to believe you’re my dad?
嗨,帮帮忙,对我别太挑剔了
Hey, Do me a favor.Go easy on me.
因为我也无法接受我自己
Because I’m having a little bit of trouble dealing with it myself, okay?
你知道…
You know…
爸爸他一年前去世了
He died a year ago.
我知道,我在那
I know. I was there.
你骗人
You’re nuts.
好吧,他不相信我
Great.He doesn’t believe me.
似乎我这样还不行
As if I don’t have enough on my plate already
现在,我的胳膊是树枝做的,我还有这个大屁♥股♥
with these stick arms and this humongous butt.
还有这奇怪的走路姿势
And that dippy walk.
我走路的姿势怎么了?很糟吗?
What’s wrong with my walk? Is it that bad?
是的
All right.
那么,你真是我爸爸?
So you’re my dad, huh? Yeah.
是的
Okay.
我的仓鼠是怎么死的?
How did my hamster die?
呃…你的仓鼠?心脏病发作
Uh… Your hamster? Heart attack.
吸尘器弄的 啊,对,不过…
Vacuum cleaner.Well, yeah, but I mean…
我敢打赌,它有心脏病
I’ll bet it had a heart attack on the way in.
好吧,冰球赛,我打哪个位置?
All right.What position do I play in hockey?
太容易了,右翼
That’s easy.You’re a winger.Right wing.
不对 为什么?你是打边锋
Wrong.What do you mean, “wrong”? You’re a wing.
去年,他们让我打后卫
They moved me to defense last year.
哦,可怜的查理小子
Oh, man, Charlie-boy.
对不起,后卫也很重要,不过你是天生的侧翼球员
I’m really sorry.Defense is a good position,but you’re a natural winger.
等等,你刚才叫我什么?
Hold on.What’d you call me?
我说…
I said…
查理小子
Charlie-boy.
我常这样叫你
That’s what I always call you.Charlie-boy.
爸爸?
Dad?
是我
Yeah.
爸爸!
Dad!
是我,查理,我回来了
It is me, Charlie.I’m back.
等等,这太奇怪了
Hold on, This is really weird.
我只是堆了个雪人
I just hugged a snowman.
嗨,孩子,是你吹了那魔术口琴
Hey, pal, you were the one who played on the magic harmonica.
什么?魔术口琴?
What? Magic harmonica?
我以为你是说笑的!
I thought you made that up!
我也是这么想的
So did I.
嗨,你都知道什么?
Hey, you know what?
我们回家说,好么?
Why don’t we just go home and talk, okay?
让我们好好聊聊,你知道些什么?
You know, catch up on stuff.And you know something?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
孩子,我们把洗手盆修好,让你妈妈高兴高兴
Boy, your mom is going to be jazzed we fixed that sink.
嫩豌豆 你喜欢吃这个
Snow peas.You should like these.
跟我说实话,查理。你妈妈怎么样?
Level with me, Charlie.How is she?
她很好
She’s good.
她在床头摆了你的照片
Oh, you know, she moved a picture of you next to her bed.
什么声音?
What’s that?
哦,妈妈回来了
Oh, Mom’s home.
不,不要让她看到我这个样子!
No, she can’t be!She can’t see me like this!
谁也不能看见我,尤其是她
Nobody can see me like this,but especially her.
查理?
Charlie?
呃…等下,妈妈!
Uh… Just a minute, Mom!
亲爱的,为什么窗户都开着呢?
Honey, why are all the windows open?
查理,快去帮她
Charlie, please,you gotta help me.
这里太冷了
It’s freezing in here.
查理,你在干什么?
Charlie, what’s going on?
呃…我在做科学实验
Uh… Science fair project.
真的吗?真的
You’re kidding.No.
为什么地上那么湿?
Why is the floor wet?
我正在做…Well,the science fair project
关于爱斯基摩人生活在冰雪屋的实验
it’s about what it’s like to live in an igloo.
他们的地板就是湿的
And Eskimos have wet floors, Mom. Duh.
查理,这里太冷了,你在做什么?
Charlie,it’s freezing in here.What’s going on?
而且,还有这么多食物?
And what’s with all the food?
哦,我饿了
Oh, I got kind of hungry.
三包蔬菜?
Three bags of veggies?
我真饿了
I got real hungry?
妈妈!什么?
Mom! What?
呃…我有事要跟你说
Uh…There’s something I need to tell you.
什么事?
Well?
这个实验不错吧?
This whole science fair thing?
它是娜塔莉的点子
It was Natalie’s idea.
不错,告诉娜塔莉,下次实验到她家去做
Okay.Just tell Natalie the next experiment’s at her house.
拿条毛巾,帮我擦干好吗?
Grab some towels and help me with this, okay?
好的
Okay.
我看,我得休一天假
I think I need a day off.
♪ Frosty the Snowman
♪ Had to hurry on his way
♪ But he waved goodbye
♪ Saying, “Don’t you cry,
I’ll be back again some…”
你说雪人跟你说话?
You said the snowman spoke to you?
是的
Yes. Yes, he did.
他还叫我的名字
And he knew my name.
有别的证人吗?
Were there any other witnesses?
没有
No.There wasn’t any other witnesses.
另一方面,在落基山脉各州
On the other hand,in the Rocky Mountain states,
这些人可能不会过上这样一个白色的圣诞节
those folks may not be in for such a white Christmas after all.
查理,你修了那个洗手盆吗?
Charlie, honey,did you fix the sink?
修了
Oh, yeah.
你怎么弄的…
Well, how did…
为什么那个雪人脸朝这边?
Why is the snowman facing this way?
我把它转过来…
I turned him…
把他晒黑
To even out his tan.
我听见电视上好像在报道什么?
Was that Sid I heard talking on TV?
那个人在说什么?
What was he talking about?
没什么,真的
Nothing, really.
昨天我在银行见过他
Well, you know,I saw him yesterday at the bank
他告诉我你要退出球队
and he told me that you quit the team.
查理,为什么不告诉我?
Charlie,you didn’t tell me.
你想跟我谈谈吗?
You want to talk?
谈什么?
About what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
球赛的事
This hockey thing,
或者学校里的情况
or how you’re doing in school.
跟我说说
You tell me.
妈妈,我现在正看天气预报
Mom, I’m trying to watch the weather.

Okay.
加比…
Oh, Gab…
加比,没事
Gabby, it’ll be all right.
有我在这儿呢
I’m here now.
好吧…
Well…
如此就好
Sort of.
嗨,孩子
Oh, boy.
你从后门跑出来,什么事?
Hey, I invented the backdoor escape, okay? What’s up?
自从你出现以来
Well, since you showed up,
妈妈以为我疯了,罗里•巴克想要痛扁我
Mom thinks I’m nuts,Rory Buck wants to kill me
而且我爸爸又变成雪人
and I’m pretty sure my dad’s a snowman.
所以怎么啦?So what’s the problem?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!