或把果馅塞入放映机时,你也不管
Or the time he jammed Fig Newtons into the slide projector.
这些事情只出现过一次,弥足珍贵
You know, those things only happen once.Then they’re gone.
好了,杰克,不要说了
Don’t, Jack.You said enough.
嗨,伙计。嗨
Hey, buddy.Hey.
打得怎么样?
How’d you guys do?
8:0,被剃个光头
We got killed.Eight-zip.
嗨,查理…
Hey, Charlie…
非常抱歉我没能去看
I’m really sorry I didn’t make it.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry, man.
听着…
Hey, look…
我想告诉你一件事
I got to talk to you about something
很重要的一件事
that’s really important.

Okay.
你知道如何才能成为像威恩•格莱茨科那样的球星吗?
You know how you always wanted to be the next Wayne Gretzky?
我也有一个梦想
Well, I always had a dream too.
我在你这个年纪时…
Ever since I was about your age…
我就想成为出色的音乐家
I just really wanted to be a great musician.
成为一名真正的乐手
I just wanted to be a real player.
想要做我喜欢的事
I wanted to be able to make a living doing what I love.
我一直想使你使我还有你妈妈生活得更好
And I really want to make a nice living for you,me and Mom.
你看…
Well, see…
可能这才刚刚开始
That might be kind of starting to happen.
没关系,爸爸
That’s good, Dad.
很好
Yeah, it is good.
有梦想非常非常好
And it’s really, really good for you to have a dream.
最棘手的是,有时…
Tricky part here is,sometimes…
一不小心,就可能…
If you’re not careful,you can…
我不知道,可能变成…
I don’t know,kind of turn into kind of a…
自私的混♥蛋♥?
Selfish jerk?
是的
All right.

Yeah.
那么,所有的音乐家都是很古怪的人?
So, are all musicians really flaky?
一般来说,是的
Yeah, basically, I think.
尤其是…鼓手
Yeah, all the drummers.
好吧,我有个想法
Okay, here’s an idea.
这件事我已想了好久
I’ve been thinking about this one for a while.
你、我和妈妈,我们去Pine Top 的木屋
You, me, Mom,we go to the cabin up at the Pine Top.
我们过一个真正的圣诞节,只有我们
We have a real Christmas vacation,just us.
没有电♥话♥、没有电视、没有音乐 你看怎样?
No phone,no TV, no band, nothing.What do you think?
真的可以吗?是的
Really? Yes.
你会教我“杰克射”?
Will you teach me the J-shot?
我会教你“杰克射”
I will teach you the J-shot.
等下,你说没电视?
Hold on a second. No TV?
是的,我想是没有
Yeah, I know.I was thinking about that too.
也许也可以看一小会
Maybe a little TV.
太棒了
Okay, cool.
那么,8:0…
So, eight-oh…Phew.
究竟有多糟?
Yeah. How bad was it?
我想教练一定很生气
I think Coach Gronic popped a vein.
-快来帮忙,我的提袋呢?
Here, hon,let me get that bag.
昨晚我原谅了你
I forgave you last night.
-你能不能抓住那个?-不
Then can you grab one of these? Nope.
嗨,爸爸
Hey, Dad.
查理那是什么?一具尸体?
Hey, Charlie,what you got in there,a dead body?
不,只是一些常用的东西,像游戏
No, it’s just, like,Game Boy,
电池、食物、衣服…
batteries, food,clothes…
我们只去三天
We’re only going to be up there for three days.
我们也可能被雪困住达一个月。到时候你们会感谢我的
Dad, we could get snowed in for months.You’ll thank me.
加比,电♥话♥,你去接?
Grab the phone, will you?

All right.
你好?对,稍等
Hello? Yeah, sure,hold on a second.
爸爸,找你的。约翰•开普兰?
Hey, Dad, it’s for you.John Kaplan?
车上见
I’ll meet you in the car.
我刚接到个…
I just got this, uh…
不可思议的电♥话♥
Kind of unbelievable phone call.
是吗?是的
Yeah? Yeah.
唱片公♥司♥已经听了我们的录音带…
The record company heard our tape…
太棒了
Went nuts.
他们喜欢,有99%的可能与我们签约
They love us.They’re like 99% sure they want to sign us.
太棒了!太棒了!
Yes! Yes!
欧,亲爱的!
Yeah.Oh, honey!
爸爸,真棒!太好了!
Dad, this is awesome!That’s great!
但是,怎么了?
Yeah, you think? What’s the matter?
他们的头要见我们
Well, the head of Asylum has to see us.
他们只签一个乐队
He’s only going to sign one act.
但是还有其他三个乐队入选
And there’s like three other bands in the running,
如果我们去他在Aspen的派对演出,就只与于我们签约
and the only way he’ll sign is if we go to Aspen for his party.
什么时候?
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
圣诞节?是的
Christmas? Yeah.
不,杰克
No.Jack.
是的,我也很难过
I know.No.
不能另选个时间见面吗?
There’s got to be another time that he can see you.
听开普兰说,已经定了
According to Kaplan,there is no other time.This is it.
爸爸,别担心
Dad.Don’t worry. Forget about it.
这有点太难了,因为…等一下
It’s too hard, because…Hold on, hold on a second.
我甚至不想去
I don’t even want to go.Let’s talk about it.
让我们看看是否有办法?
Let’s see if we can work this out, okay?
你们要唱多久?
I mean, how long do you have to play?
不知道
I don’t know.That’s a good point.
也许半小时
Could maybe play a half an hour.
我想我可以不唱首歌♥曲
Yeah. I mean it’s not like you have to play a whole set.
或许可以让他们点几只歌♥唱
They can tell what you sound like after a few songs.
去吧,爸爸…
Get out of there…
或许我可以借麦克的车赶回来
Well, maybe I could borrow Mac’s car.I could drive back.
好的
Okay.
这样就不会错过圣诞夜
That way I could be back by Christmas night.
但是你知道吗?实际上,我还是错过了圣诞节
But you know what? I’ll miss Christmas Day for sure.
拿去,爸爸
Here.
查理这是什么?这是给你的
Charlie, what’s this? I gave this to you.
我不要
I don’t want it.
♪ Everytime
MAN:
♪ We say goodbye
♪ I sigh a little ♪
这会是一场很棒的演出,伙计。
This is going to be a great gig, man.
这将是一场精彩的演出。
It’s going to be a great gig.
我们要捣毁这家伙的房♥子,我们要炸了它
We’re going to rock this guy’s house,we are gonna blow it apart.
我们完成后他就得重新装♥修♥了,伙计。
He’s going to have to remodel when we’re done, man.
就是这样,我告诉你,这个是个好主意。
This is the one.I’m telling you.This is a good thing.
你想让我什么时候停车?
So when do you want me to pull over?
马上。在这里。
Right now. Over here.
我疯了吗?我有个好妻子,好孩子。
What am I, crazy? I got a great wife,I got a great kid.
我不再过这种生活了,我要回家了。
I’m not living this life anymore.I’m going home.
好啊,你做了正确的决定
Good for you.You’re making the right decision.
如果他们欣赏我们,下个星期也不晚
If they like us now,they’re going to like us next week.
现在是圣诞节,他们可以把合同寄过来
It’s Christmas.They can mail us the contract.
好吧
Yeah.

Hey.
我怎么向他们解释?
How am I gonna explain this to the guys?
你傻了?看我的
Are you nuts? Watch this.
嗨,弟兄们
Hey, guys.Yo.
你们可以回家了 谢谢
The gig’s off.Thank you, Santa.
好,好
All right! All right.
没人想去,谁也不想错过圣诞大餐
Nobody wanted to come in the first place.
卢的妈妈提出要给我们做圣诞晚餐。
Lou’s mom’s offered to cook us Christmas dinner.
对,圣诞快乐
Yes, Merry Christmas, boys.
我要去见我的家人,这才是最棒的
I’m going to the cabin to see my family.This is it. This is great!
太好了!我去2号♥高速路…
I’ll take the 40 to Highway 2,and then…
杰克,杰克?
Jack, Jack? Yeah.
你为什么不开我的车呢?
Why don’t you take the car?
那样会快多了
It’d be so much faster that way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!