打住
Stop it.
难怪他要跟你调情 看看你
No wonder he hit on you.Look at you.
我可没穿成这样去银行
I don’t wear this to the bank.
你现在几乎没穿什么
You’re barely wearing it here.
唱首歌♥给我听
Sing me a smile.
好吧
Okay.
♪ Well, the driver “Move on back” ♪
on the bus says,
不要这首,唱另外的,好的歌♥
No, sing me the other one.
我的歌♥
My song.
♪ Every time
♪ We say goodbye
♪ I die a little
把鞋子脱掉
Mm…Take off your boots.
♪ Every time
♪ We say goodbye ♪
听我说,要是我能有一首主打歌♥
Oh, man,if I had one hit song…
你会的
Oh, you will.
我会让你们为我而自豪
I’d make you guys proud of me.
我们已经为你感到自豪
We’re already really proud of you.
我要给你买♥♥一所漂亮的大房♥子
Buy you a nice big house.
我决定买♥♥一个新浴盆
I’d settle for a new sink.
给你买♥♥一辆新车,比如保时捷
I can get you a new car,like a Porsche or something.
除了吉普,什么车都显得女里女气的
Anything but a Jeep is a sissy car.
我还要给你买♥♥许多钻石
I’d get you some diamonds.
我只要你
All I need is you.
加比,我爱你
I love you, Gab.
我也爱你
I love you too.
♪ ‘Cause when you’re near
♪ There’s such an air
♪ Of spring
♪ About it ♪
我打赌你一定会 喜欢一辆扫雪车
I bet you would like a snow blower, though.
把它们挂起来
Lift it up.
我记得去年没有这么多灯
I don’t remember you hanging this many Christmas lights last year.
那是因为我没挂这么多
That’s because I didn’t hang this many.
你那边有点歪,稍稍弄直一些
Little straighter.Yours is crooked on that side.
你那端向下一点
Well, if you come down a bit at your end…
太远了
You’ve come too far now.
看,你离得太远了
See, you’ve gone too far there…
麦克,小心
Be careful, Mac.
当心左边钩子那端坏了
You don’t want to be on the wrong end of that left hook.
再见,亲爱的。再见
Bye, baby.Bye.
我去开车
I’ll be in the car, baby.
前方目标,射
Front of the goal, shoots.
打在柱子上了,稍稍偏了一点
All right.Boom. A little wide.Hit the post.
不过 打得不错,谁教的?
But nice shot.Who taught you that shot?
格罗尼克教练
Coach Gronic.Dicky Gronic?
迪基•格罗尼克?迪基•格罗尼克是你们的教练?他不会打冰球
Dicky Gronic is your coach? Dicky Gronic can’t play hockey.
爸爸,是西德•格罗尼克
Dad, Sid Gronic.
西德•格罗尼克不错 西德•格罗尼克非常棒
Oh, Sid Gronic’s good.Sid Gronic’s very good.
他是最好的一个
He’s really one of the best players,
如果他可以不出监狱
if he could stay out of prison.
哇,这是什么?
Whoa. What was that?
我管这叫做“杰克射”
Yes! That’s something I like to call the “J-shot.”
快教我 好吧,过来
Oh, come on, teach me.All right. Come here.
握住球杆
You’re big enough to handle this now.
我们得走了 稍等一下
Hey, come on, Jack.We got to go.Yes, sir.
给你一分钟
Be with you in one second.
稍等
Hold on a minute.
假设防守队员在这里
Look,say the guy’s coming down right here, defensive man.
用球杆尖端将球带回弯曲部
Bring it back on the toe of the stick,right here to the heel.
该走了,嗨,打得好
Jack!Now cut loose. There you go.Nice shot. Very good.
等等,我还没学会呢
So… Hold on.I still don’t get it.
等我回来再教你
I know.But I’ll show you when I come back.
但是爸爸,我须学会去比赛
But Dad, I got to learn it for the game today.
回来再教你吧。我得走了
Teach you when I come back.I got to go.
但爸爸,我…
But, Dad, I want to…
“蛋爸爸”?
“Butt Dad”?
刚才你叫我“蛋爸爸”?
Did you just call me “Butt Dad”? Oh, but…
教你那可是教练的工作
Is that the kind of thing Coach Gronic
他会教你们的,但是你叫我蛋爸爸?
is teaching you guys? Butt Dad?
这样一来,你就是蛋儿子了,再见
By the way, that would make you Butt Boy. Bye.
再见,蛋家人
Bye, Butt Family.
但是… 再见
But…Bye.
今晚见,我爱你们,再见
See you in a little while.Love you guys. Bye.
再见
Bye.
好吧
All right.
哦,伙计
Oh, man.
好,你们要振作起来,打好点 Okay,First period’s behind us.
没关系,上帝知道我正在努力
Forget about it.God knows I’m going to try.
我知道你们只是些小孩子
Look, I know you’re just kids.
我呢,在教你们…
And we’re really here to teach you about
学会公平比赛和发扬体育精神,诸如此类的废话
fair play and sportsmanship,and all that crap.
可是我实在不愿看那
But I am so tired of looking up
记分牌
at that scoreboard
不想看到我们落后魔鬼队
and seeing that we’re behind the Devils again…
一次又一次…
And again, and again…
振作起来。对不起
Lighten up, Dad.Sorry.
历史由胜利者书写
History is made by winners.
征服者
Conquerors.
野蛮人
Barbarians.
现在,我要你们过去
Now, I want you to go out there…
把他们打个落花流水!
And wipe the ice with their filthy butts!
好的!
All right!
干脆利落打场漂亮仗
Play clean.Have a good game.
孩子们加油,打败他们!
Come on, guys.Let’s whup them!
嗨,罗里
Hey, Rory.
你好,甜心,想我了吧?
Hey, sweetheart. Miss me?
好吧,我们这次正面对决
Okay,let’s nail it this time.You’re getting tighter.
我们快到了
We’re almost there.
♪ I get confused babe
♪ I get confused
and so upset
♪ I get scared man
♪ I get so scared
I start to sweat
♪ Ooh I’m somewhere
in the middle
♪ Not remotely
in the center at all
♪ Don’t lose
your faith in me, baby
♪ Just lean a little my way
♪ Ah, you know sometimes
It’s gonna get dark
♪ Whoo
♪ I got a strong back baby
♪ Hold on tight
Here we go
♪ Don’t lose your faith
in me, baby
♪ Don’t lose your faith
in me, baby Come on, Charlie!
♪ Just lean a little my way
哦,伙计
Oh, man.Oh, man. Oh, man.
杰克,祝你好运 是啊,恐怕我需要它
Good luck, Jack.Yeah, afraid I’m going to need it.
再见 好,谢谢
See you later.All right, man. Thanks.
老天,希望不会有事
I hope it’s not bad.
情况有多糟?
How bad is it in there?
但愿我知道
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
-嚯,真香 -你可向他保证过
Boy, something smells good…You promised him,didn’t you?
杰克,你为什么要这样?亲爱的,你知道的我去不了
Why’d you go and do that, Jack? Look, honey, you know.
我告诉过你多少次?
How many times have I told you?
如果你不能去看比赛
If you’re not going to be there,
就不要答应他
don’t say you’re going to be there.
你猜,我是怎么知道你做过保证的?
You know how I knew you promised him?
他不时往看台上看我
He kept looking at me up in the stands.
在他差不多第40次看我时…
And after about the 40th time…
我才意识到他是在盼望你能在看台上
I realized he expected you to be there.
杰克…你忙
Jack… I don’t care if you get too busy
或者放我的鸽子,我都不在意
or you flake out on me.
好吧,我在意
Well, I care,but you know, I chose it.
但我选择了你做丈夫,我能接受
I married you.I’ll deal with it.
杰克,但他接受不了
He didn’t choose this, Jack.
如今,查理将迎来首次得分…
One of these days,Charlie is going to score his first goal
你却不去看
and you won’t see it.Just like you
以前他出疹子…
never saw him with the measles…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!