So, I was wondering if I could borrow some lip balm?
不知道你是否喜欢我唇上的?
I don’t know if you’re gonna like what I got.
要不我试试?
Do you mind if I try?Hmm.
你喜欢吗?你知道的,我说不出口
You like it? You know, I can’t tell.
让我…
Let me just…
我好想念你。我也想你
I missed you.I missed you.
好,这个给你 是什么?
Okay, that’s for you.What’s for me?
最好是巧克力,真的是巧克力!
I hope you brought me chocolates. Yes!
他等你等到很晚
He waited up as long as he could.
叫醒他 不,别叫醒他
Let’s get him up.No. Don’t get him up.
快点
Come on.Mm-mm.
他有整个假期来睡觉
Come on, he’s got the whole vacation to sleep.Come on.
查理?查理?
Charlie? Charlie?
查理?查理小子
Dude? Charlie-boy? Charlie-boy.
爸爸?快起来小子
Dad? Get up, man.
我只是休息一下眼睛,真的吗?
I was just resting my eyes.You were?
但你好像睡着了
Wow. You looked like you were sleeping.
他睡着了吧?
Didn’t he look like he was sleeping?
你是睡着了,查理
You looked like you were asleep, Charlie.
你是睡着了
You looked exactly like you were sleeping.
没有,我一直在等你
No, I was waiting up for you.Oh.
好吧,你可以继续睡觉了,我只是想跟你打声招呼
Okay,you can go back to sleep.I just wanted to say hi.
我还想告诉你现在的天气
Oh! I want to give you a weather update too.
外面正在下雪呢!
It’s snowing! Oh, yeah!
妈妈,可以吗?可以
Yes! Can I, Mom? Yeah.
太棒了!
Yes!
妈妈,可以吗?可以
Can I, Mom? Yes.
爸爸,它的头太大了
Oh, Dad,not another fathead.
不大
He’s not a fathead.
它应当很聪明,所以要有个大脑袋
He’s just really smart,so he needs a big cranium for his brain.
现在做什么?鼻子,快点,鼻子
Now what? Um, nose. Come on, nose.
爸爸,我想说的是鼻子!
Dad, I said “nose”! Oh, I thought you said “hose.”
对不起
Sorry.
围巾
Scarf.
爸爸,把你的帽子给我,谢谢
Dad, give me your hat.Thank you.
完美,它看起来怎么样?
Yes. Perfect.How does he look?
很像你
He kinda looks like you.
真的?
He does?
像个小可爱
Only a little cuter.
说得好,妈妈
Good one, Mom.
真的?真的
Really? Really.
比这还可爱?
Cuter than this?
不…
Don’t even…
爸爸,扔呀
Dad, get her.
你死定了!
You are so dead!
噢!扔呀!
Ow! Right in the butt!
你知道吗?别像个姑娘那样丢
You know what? You throw like a girl.
杰克,欢迎回家!快去睡觉!
Welcome home, Jack!Now go to sleep!
对不起,威尔金斯太太
Sorry, Mrs. Wilkins.Sorry, Mrs. Wilkins.
说真的…
Hey, seriously,from this angle…
穿着睡衣她还挺性感的
She looks hot in that flannel nightgown.
嗨,你要熬夜吗?
Hey, what are you,pulling an all-nighter?
快睡觉去
Get your skinny little butt in that bed.
孩子雪人做的不错。谢谢
Nice work on that snowman, dude.Thanks.
只是你把头弄得太大
Except you made his head way too big.
是吗?
I made the head too big?
你把下面的球 和上面的球弄颠倒了
Yep.You put the bottom ball on the top ball.
怎么样?挺好
How you doing? Good.
丹佛那怎么样?非常好!
How was Denver? Denver’s pretty cool.
那儿的人怎么样?
Cool.How’re the guys?
很好,很和善
Guys are great.Everybody says hi to you.
那么?怎么了?
So? So?
有什么要给我吗?
Is there anything you need to show me?
例如?
Like?
例如包装好的礼物
Like something in the shape of a present.
例如演奏会的礼物?对
Oh, you mean, like, from the gig? Yeah.
例如塑料刀
You mean, like,maybe those plastic swords
可以刺透橄榄和洋葱的那种?
they stick through the olives and the onions?
例如午餐时妈妈包好的马提尼
Oh, yeah,like for the martinis Mom packs in my lunch.
妈妈给你马提尼?
Oh, Mom’s making you martinis for lunch?
我现在可以喝两杯。挺好
I’m up to two now.Oh, good.
一天两杯
Two a day.Good.
我要送给你这个
Yep.I brought you this.
哇,口琴?
Whoa.One of your harmonicas? Yep.
这是一只非常老的口琴
That’s one of my really old harmonicas.
你真的要给我这个吗?
Sure you want me to have this?
当然,我希望你喜欢它
Absolutely,I want you to have it.
你从哪弄到它的?
Where’d you get it?
我在哪弄到它的?我在…
Where’d I get it? I got that from…
一个名叫索尼•伟恩的 老冰球明星那弄来的
An old famous blues player named Sonny Boy Wayne.
真的?是的
Yeah, right.I did.
索尼•伟恩
Sonny Boy Wayne.
他9英尺高,很能打
The cat was like nine feet tall and could play, man.
一团白光笼罩着他
There was a white light around him.
他给你这个?
And he gave you this?
是的。他说:孩子,给你
He gave me this.He said, “Son,I want you to have this.
它会带给你力量
“It’ll give you the power.”
好了,爸爸,快告诉我你从哪弄到它的
Come on Dad, seriously.Where’d you get it?
好吧,你想知道我从哪弄到它的?
All right,you want to know where I got it?
我是在你出生那天得到它的
I got that the morning you were born.
真的吗?
Really? Yup.
在你出生医院对面的小乐器店里买♥♥的
Little music store right across the street from the hospital.
当时我很兴奋,出去就给自己买♥♥了这只口琴
I walked out in a great mood,bought myself that harmonica.
我从来没有过
And I never had a harmonica
这么棒的口琴
that played better than that one.
我非常珍惜它
My favorite one.
现在属于你了。谢谢
Now it’s yours.Thanks.
不用客气,现在睡觉去
You’re welcome.Now go to sleep.
孩子…
Son…
快睡觉去
I want you to go to sleep now.
这太棒了!
It’s awesome!
好的,明早见
Okay, man,see you in the morning.
嗨,爸爸?嗯
Hey, Dad? Yo.
爸爸,明天冰球赛,你去吗?
We’re playing hockey tomorrow.Can you come?
去,哦,不行
Yes, sir.Oh, wait a minute,I can’t.
我们明天要录音
We have to go into the studio tomorrow.
四点才结束,你可以赶过来
Well, you know,the game’s not till 4:00.
我们将对抗劲敌,魔鬼队
And it’s against our arch rivals,the Devils.
你才11岁,就有劲敌了?是呀
You’re 11, you already have arch rivals? Yeah.
四点,对,我要去球场,我要去球场
4:00.Yeah, what am I thinking? I’m there. I’m there.
太好了
Definitely.Great.
你知道吗?那只口琴可是有魔力的呀
You know another thing about this harmonica? It has magic powers.
是吗?是的,我是认真的 Yeah, right?Yeah, right.I’m serious.
无论我在哪,只要你一吹口琴…我就能听见
When you play that,no matter where I am…I can hear it.
太好了
Right.
我告诉你是真的
I’m telling you.
晚安。晚安
Good night.Good night.
我爱你。快睡吧
Love you. Go to sleep.
你在施展魔力?只是试试而已
You looking for the power? Just testing it.
你觉得这孩子怎么样?
A major label, huh? What do you think of this Kaplan kid?
他很聪明,很有音乐天赋
I like him. He’s smart.He really knows music.
你知道吗,我是真心喜欢他
And you know what? I think he gets us.
我认为这孩子也爱我们
I think this guy really gets us.
哦,好的
Oh, good.
嗨,亲爱的,银行的事办得怎么样了?
Hey, babe,how are things down at the bank?
贷款部那个新人怎么样?
How’s that new guy in the loan department?
格伦?他人不错
Glenn? He’s a nice guy.
他还跟我调情呢。是吗?
He hit on me.Really?
怎么会呢?那家伙甚至没费心看看戒指
How about that? Guys don’t even check for rings anymore.
不用紧张,他已经63岁了,我已修理了他
Relax. He’s 63.I straightened him out.
修理?什么意思?
You straightened him out? What exactly does that mean?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!