All right, Charlie!Turn it around!
弗罗斯特,加油!
Frost, yes, go!
快,快!
Go, go, go, go!
“杰克射”,查理小子,快!
The J-shot,Charlie-boy, come on!
胳膊和手腕
Arms and wrists.
伸直,并放松
Straight, but relaxed.
打得好,笨蛋!
Nice going, butthead!
非常精彩!好!
Outstanding! Yes!
孩子,打得好!
My man! Yes!
你有这个能力!
You got the power!
查理,继续努力!
Way to go, Charlie.
现在冰场为所有人开放
The ice is now open for all free skate.
嗨,查理
Hey.Charlie.
比赛真精彩,我都不知说什么
Outstanding game.What can I say?
孩子,你真棒
You rock, dude.
爸爸?你正在融化
Dad? You’re melting.
你疯了吗跑到这里来
You gotta be crazy to come here.
我不想错过你的重要比赛
Hey, I couldn’t miss your big game, Charlie.
快,你到冰上来,让你凉下来
Okay, come on,let’s get you on the ice so you can cool off.
啊,不行
Uh-oh,that’s not going to work.
听着,查理…
Listen, Charlie…
我得把你送到冷的地方
I got to get you someplace cold.
我不想再次失去你
I’m not gonna lose you again.
查理!
Charlie!
我就回来!
I’ll be back!
冷的地方
Someplace cold.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈!查理?
Mom! Charlie?
嘿,不要插队!
Hey, no cutting!
没关系,女士,这是我儿子
It’s okay, ma’am.He’s my son.
妈妈,你现在得开车送我们去个地方
Mom, you need to drive us somewhere right now.
亲爱的,我正忙着呢
Honey, I’m working.
妈妈,你得…
Mom, you’ve got to!
出什么事啦?
What’s wrong, sweetie?
他正在融化 谁在融化?
He’s melting.Who’s melting?
雪人在融化
The snowman’s melting.
雪人一定会融化的,查理
Snowmen melt, Charlie,that’s just the way it is.
但是妈妈,如果你把我们送到山里
But Mom, if you drive us up to the mountains
他就不会融化
then he’s not gonna melt.Charlie,
我不会把你和你的雪人送到任何地方
I’m not driving you and your snowman anywhere.
我知道,你很难接受
I know this has been really hard for you.
你不会明白的,妈妈
You don’t understand, Mom.
雪人就是爸爸
Dad’s the snowman.
什么?
What?
对不起,我答应过爸爸不说的
I’m sorry,but he made me promise not to tell you.
亲爱的,他已经去世一年了
Honey, he died a year ago.
你必须接受这个事实
You’re just gonna have to accept that.
不,妈妈,你是不会明白的
No, Mom,you don’t understand.
查理!
Charlie!
查理!查理!
Charlie! Charlie!
查理
Charlie.
爸爸,你会没事的
It’s gonna be okay, Dad.
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
查理,帮个忙,留意提防扫雪机
Charlie, do me a favor.Watch out for snowplows.
查理和那雪人不见了
Charlie’s run away with the snowman.
真的
Really.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my!
注意,让开!让开!
Look out! Move, move!
对不起 让开
Excuse me. Look out.
他会去哪里呢
He could be anywhere.
麦克,他只是个孩子,还带着个雪人
Mac, it’s a kid and a snowman.
嗨,弗罗斯特!
Hey, Frost!
你和我,一次把事情了结了
You and me.Once and for all.
听着,罗里,我现在没空跟你打架
Look, Rory, I’ll fight you any other time. All right? Just not now.
我不知道,你和雪人哪个更傻
I don’t know who’s more stupider,you or your snowman.
对不起,你是说“更傻”?
Excuse me.Did you just say “stupider”?
“更傻”是什么话?
What kind of word is “stupider”?
谁在说话?
Who said that?
我…
I did…
你这穿宽松裤的无知小子
You little baggy-pants snow punk.
这是什么鬼玩意?
What the heck is it?
不是鬼玩意 谁
Not what. Who.
他是我爸爸
And he’s my dad.
我就知道!
I knew it!
米奇和帕吉认为我疯了,其实那天我看见你了
Mitch and Pudge thought I was crazy.But I saw you that day.
你扔过好大一个雪球
You throw a mean snowball,dude.
好了,好了,要冷静孩子们
Okay, okay, okay.Just chill, kid.
不要再融化了
Don’t have a meltdown.
罗里,这里太热了
Look, Rory,it’s too hot down here.
如果不把他带到山上,我会将会失去他
If I don’t get him up to the mountains,I’m gonna lose him.
他看起来很糟
He does look pretty bad.
快帮帮忙
Come on.
你清楚失去爸爸是什么滋味
You know what it’s like not to have a dad.
那太糟糕了
It sucks.
那真的心痛
It sucks big time.
好吧
All right.
雪人爸爸总比没有爸爸好
Snowdad’s better than no dad.
我们赶快走
Let’s go.

Come on.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
快!快!
Come on, let’s go!
没关系,圣诞快乐
Oh, that was good.Merry Christmas.

Come on.
祝你好运,查理!谢谢!
Good luck, Charlie! Thanks!
♪ You were there
when I needed you
♪ You were there
when the skies broke wide, wide open
♪ You were there
when I needed you
♪ You were there wide, wide open ♪
when the skies broke
那雪人什么样子?
Okay, what’s the snowman look like?
就是雪人通常的样子
Like a snowman.He looks like a snowman.
三个球、两只棍做的胳膊、一个可爱的软木塞鼻子
Three balls, two stick arms,a cute cork nose.
她是个女雪人,你觉得她像什么?
He’s a snowman, Dave,what do you think he looks like?
嘿,我只是做我的工作
Hey, look,I’m just trying to do my job
可以帮个忙吗?
that’s all I’m trying to do here.Can you help me out?
5英尺8英寸
5’8″.
好的,5英尺8英寸
Okay, 5’8″.
白色
White.
高加索人
Caucasian.
粗壮,体型匀称
Stocky.He’s sort of well-built.
或许有500,550磅
I’d say 500, 550 pounds.
年龄?
Could you estimate an age?
到了!
We’re here!
准备好了吗?我倒数三下
Ready? On three.
我们一起来
I’m with you, buddy.
一…
One…One…
二…
Two…Two…
三!
Three!
三!
Three!
新鲜的雪,我喜欢
Ah, fresh powder.My favorite!
我的球冻上了
My balls are freezing.
没想到我会笑着说这些
Boy, I never thought I’d say that with a smile on my face.
快点,爸爸,我们走
Come on, Dad, let’s go.
进去取取暖吧,孩子
Let’s go get you warmed up, buddy.
我过去总是忙,现在我想在这世上留下点东西…
I was so busy trying to make my mark on the world, I didn’t…
你就是我给这世界留下的印记
You are my mark on the world.
有人吗?有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
加比
Gabby.
你找到他了吗?
Did you find him?
查理睡着了
Charlie’s sleeping.
哦,加比…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!