*兄弟们为了马子 尊严和钞票拼命*
*Niggas die over bitches, disrespect, and dollar bills*
*血洗过的的城市成了战场*
*Bloodshed that turned the city to a battlefield*
*我说它是毒药 你说这是现实 那就是你的感受*
*I call it poison, you call it real, that’s how you feel*
*枪声不断 兄弟接连倒下*
*Pistols be poppin’ and poppin’ niggas drop in a heartbeat*
*如同蟑螂倒了一地 尸体躺在水泥地上*
*Scattered like roaches, a body laid on the concrete*
*一具尸体躺在水泥地上*
*A body laid on the concrete*
*看 有人躺在地上*
*Look, somebody laid on the concrete*
*没时间了 别回头看 因为我也要跑路*
*No time for that, ain’t no looking back, because I’m running, too*
*我撑到了家 醒来打开晨间新闻*
*I made it home, I woke up and turned on the morning news*
*心被难以名状的情绪填满*
*Overcame with a feeling I can’t explain*
*因为被杀的是我的兄弟James*
*’Cause that was my nigga James that was slain*
*他只有22岁* – *昨晚大约*
*He was 22* – *Last night, around*
*他只有22岁*
*He was 22*
*22岁的黑人男性 疑为*
*22-year-old black male, suspect*
*我向上帝发誓 哥们儿*
*I swear to God, bruh*
*今天我们聚集于此哀悼逝去的生命*
*We’re gathered here today to mourn the life*
*送别小James McMillan*
*of James McMillan, Jr.*
*我向上帝发誓 哥们 我要杀光这些黑鬼*
*I swear to God, nigga, I’m gonna kill those niggas*
*黑人群体的又一出悲剧*
*Another tragedy in the black community*
*我们必须加把劲 各位*
*We got to do better, people*
*22岁 这孩子还那么小*
*22 years old, this boy was too young*
*我们在此向他的家人致以慰问和祈祷*
*Our condolences go to his family, our prayers*
*我们知道他去了一个更美好的地方*
*We know he’s in a better place*
*我们知道他去了一个更美好的地方*
*We know he’s in a better place*
*但是这一切必须终结 女士们先生们*
*But this has got to end, ladies and gentlemen*
*我们必须团结起来*
*We’ve got to come together*
*这已经*
*This is*
*这已经难以言表*
*this is beyond words*
*现在 我想用一段词开始仪式*
*Now, I’d like to open this ceremony with a verse*
第一所黑人孩子的高中
The first high school for blacks
1924年在阿肯色州东北部建立
in Northeast Arkansas, 1924, y’all.
一位老兄不得不在1922年过来
A dude had to come here in 1922
就为了 说服当地政♥府♥
and, like, convince the local government
让黑人孩子有高中可上
that it was important that black children
是很重要的
be able to go to high school.
在那之前 人们想的是 “没事 不用管他们
Before that, it was like, “Yeah, they’ll be alright
现有的已经够了
with this little whatever.
随便给点什么 他们都会满意的”
Whatever we give ’em, they’ll be straight.”
就算是当时 学校 他们就那一所学校
And even then, the school — they had one school.
从一年级教到十二年级
1st grade through 12th grade.
你看这球能不能进
Let me know what you think of that ball.
走着
Okay!
现在开始不许奇袭
Don’t be making no sudden moves, now.
我很认真的 老兄
I’m serious, man.
等等 让我准备一下 我以前也玩过这个的
Hold up. Now wait a minute. I used to play this game.
你没有继承你妈妈的这个技能啊
You didn’t get your skill from your mom.
别画蛇添足 这就是我的意思
Don’t do too much, now. That’s all I’m saying.
你的区域要失守了
Gonna lose your cover.
但是 这所房♥子
But, you know, this house here,
准备用来那啥 我忘了
it’s going to — I forgot.
妈妈之前确实住在这里
Mama did live in this house.
这是她搬去休斯敦之前
That was the last house she lived in
住过的最后一所房♥子
before she moved to Houston.
就是这所吗 – 对 是它
That’s the house? – Yeah, that’s it.
我还记得小时候从这个门走进去
Yep, I remember going in there when I was a kid.
去找Blanche夫人和她丈夫 Willie
For Ms. Blanche and her husband, Willie.
我们以前经常给他们帮忙
We used to go over there to help.
他们会给我们一些吃的
They’d feed us.
Roger打来的
It’s Roger here.
嗨 Roger老兄 什么事儿
Hey, Roger, what’s going on, man?
你在琼斯伯勒吗 离开镇上了吗
Are you in Jonesboro? You out of town?
没啊 我儿子在这呢
No, my son is here.
就是那个饶舌歌♥手
You know, the rapper?
我在带他看我长大的地方
I was just showing him where I grew up.
正想带他参观那个历史室
And I was trying to show him the history room.
那里是琼斯伯勒最有历史意义的地方了
That’s about the best — most history in Jonesboro.
陈列的全是黑人的历史
That’s full of black history.
我打算带他去里面参观
I was trying to maybe get in there
十分钟左右
for maybe 10 minutes or so.
你方便啊 好 我们已经在这儿了
Oh, you can? Okay, we up here now.
好的 我保证不会耽误你太长时间
Okay, yeah. I promise you we won’t keep you long.
可以 非常感谢
Okay, I appreciate it.
我们现在可以去看历史馆了
We can go ahead to the museum side of it.
天哪 – 好 就从这开始
Oh, man. – Okay, we start over here.
这个地方
At this place.
这是琼斯伯勒最古老的黑人教堂
This is the oldest black church in Jonesboro.
没错 – 圣保罗浸信会
Right. – St. Paul Baptist.
他们在这里发生了严重的分歧
They had a big dispute at this church,
有些成员生气了 就退出了
and some of the members got mad and they left.
这就是最初成立浸信会的人们
And that’s when they formed First Baptist Church
就在琼斯伯勒
here in Jonesboro.
他们当初就在这条街上吗 – 对 就是这条街
And they’re right down the street? – Right down the street.
就是在这里建了教堂 对吗
So they just built that right over there?
后来 第一浸信会的一些成员又起了争执
Later on, some of the members of First Baptist had a dispute
于是他们离开了 到北边建了圣约翰
and they left and they formed St. John on the north side.

Wow.
顺着教堂 再走一会儿你就能
You lead the church, you’re gonna to
找到琼斯伯勒的学校
get into the schools here in Jonesboro.
顺便提一句 这位女士 Robbie Lyle
By the way, this lady here, Ms. Robbie Lyle,
在琼斯伯勒成立了一个叫”尊重”的组织
founded an organization here in Jonesboro called RESPECT.
“尊重”代表了
And RESPECT stood for
学生和家长应有的权利和教育
the Rights and Education for Students and Parents.
是这样 她连夜组织了我们二百五十人
So, what she did, she organized about 250 of us one night,
去了学校董事会
and we went to a school board meeting
请♥愿♥校董事会雇佣更多少数族裔的人
and petitioned the school board to start hiring more minorities.
所以今天才能有我们的辅♥导♥员 校长 副校长
So today, we got counselors, principals, vice-principals,
进入学校系统 – 哇
in the school system. – Wow.
天哪 居然能记录下这么多信息
Man, how you keep track of all this information?
这些是琼斯伯勒最初的一批
These are some of the first in Jonesboro,
第一位黑人警官是1975年上任的Thurmond Raleigh
first black police officer was Thurmond Raleigh in 1975.
他成了阿肯色州琼斯伯勒的第一位黑人警官
He became the first black police officer in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
你还能记得 – 当然记得了
And you remember that? – Oh, yeah. Oh, definitely.
他执法很严格 黑人白人一视同仁
He caught hell, too, from blacks and whites.
真的吗 – 没错
Really? – Oh, yeah.
黑人们叫他汤姆大叔 白人嘛
Yeah, the blacks called him Uncle Tom, and the whites,
你懂的 就叫些别的绰号♥了 – 嗯
you know, they called him other names. – Uh-huh.
就是这样
So…
这些布克·T学校的校友
These are some of the Booker T. Alumni
去参军了
that went to the military.
琼斯伯勒的黑人青年很看重
Was that big thing for young black men in Jonesboro
参军这事吗 – 对啊
to go to the Army? – Oh, yeah, yeah.
因为他们大多数都出身贫苦
You know, because most of them come from poor families,
参军是一条出路 所以
and the military was a way out, so.
你们是一开始就知道要这么做
Did you already just know that was something you was going to do
还是有人告诉你
or did you have people telling you,
说 “听着 你得去参军”
like, “Look, man, you need to go to the Army.”
没 我自己想去的 当我看见Joe
No. That’s was I knew was going to do. I saw Joe.
嗯 – 当时他刚回来 我♥操♥
Yeah. – When he came back, shit.
他口袋里有了钱
He had some money in his pocket,
还有了好衣服穿
he had some nice clothes.
我就说 “操 我要去干这个”
I said, “Shit, that’s what I’m doing.
我不去上学了 我要离开这里”
I ain’t going to school. I’m getting up outta here.”
我和你说 我叔叔在海军
Well, I tell you what. My uncle was in the Navy.
天哪 他从国外寄了些照片回来
Man, he’d send pictures from overseas.
他去的任何地方 他都有 他在酒吧
And everywhere he went, he had — he’s at a bar
这边搂着三个姑娘 这边也搂着三个姑娘
with three women on this side and three on this side.
中间还有瓶酒
And a bottle of liquor in the middle.
我想说 “天 这才是我过的日子”
I said, “Man, that’s the life for me.”
太疯狂了 – “这才是我过的日子”
That’s crazy. – “That’s the life for me.”
他聊起Kinnerd先生剪头发
You know he was talking about Mr. Kinnerd cutting hair?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!