但这只是我的观点
But here’s my point, though.
等等 让我把话说完
Hold on, let me say what I’m saying.
不 没有冒犯的意思 但我要说的是
Oh, no, no disrespect, but what I’m saying is
我们得从内部改变这体制
is we have to change the system from within.
是吧 你得去 这就像是
See, you have to — It’s almost like —
这可不是上帝的旨意
That not what the Lord say.
我来这传达上帝的旨意
I came over here to give y’all the Lord,
掌控万物的上帝
who in control of all things.
你看 你说体制先被建立起来 对吧
See, when you saying that it’s a system set up first, right?
它什么时候被建立的呢
It been set up since how long?
这体制建成多久了呢
How long this system been set up, though.
你把这事弄混淆了
You used the two together.
是的 这体制在你我之前就有了
Yeah, it’s been here before you and I.
我们作为人♥民♥要怎么帮助自己呢
What can we do as a people to help ourselves?
我们要有信仰 兄弟
We gotta believe, bro.
我正告诉你我们能做些什么兄弟
I’m trying to tell you what we can do, bro.
回想一下你妈妈是怎样长大的 好吗
Think about how your mama used to grow up, right?
她曾经总是为社区考虑 对吗
She used to think about the community, right?
她常说以前街区的每个人都互相认识
She used to say everybody used to know everybody on the block, right?
每个人都互相了解
Everybody used to know everybody.
但在坎菲尔德没人认识任何邻居
Don’t nobody know nobody in Canfield.
懂我的意思了吗
You get what I’m saying?
这就是所有事都很操蛋的原因
And that’s why everything is so fucked up.
*我猜邻居们以为我在贩毒*
*I guess the neighbors think I’m selling dope*
*贩毒*
*Selling dope*
*好吧 邻居们确实以为我在贩毒 贩毒*
*Okay, the neighbors think I’m selling dope, selling dope*
*贩毒 贩毒 贩毒 是啊*
*Selling dope, selling dope, selling dope, yeah*
*我不想和总统合照*
*I don’t want no picture with the president*
*我只想和他谈谈*
*I just wanna talk to the man*
*为废屋里的男孩们发声*
*Speak for the boys in the bando*
*我的兄弟再也不能行走了*
*And my nigga never walking again*
*对不起我可能又啰嗦了*
*Apologize if I’m harping again*
*我知道这是常有的事*
*I know these things happen often*
*但我回到公众眼前 我曾迷失于梦境中*
*But I’m back on the scene, I was lost in a dream*
*当我写下这些 只是一个奥斯汀少年*
*As I write this, a teen down in Austin*
*我在南方的家乡为自己建一座房♥子 妈妈*
*I been building me a house back home in the South, Ma*
*不敢相信开销有多大 但这才配得上王者 对吧*
*Won’t believe what it’s costing, and it’s fit for a king, right?*
*或是一个会唱歌♥的黑人*
*Or a nigga that could sing*
*叙说着自己的身份带来的全部痛苦*
*and explain all the pain that it cost him*
*我的十六岁本该带来一口棺材*
*My sixteen should have came with a coffin*
*装着我的声誉还有财富 好吧 可能没有财富*
*For the fame and the fortune, well, maybe not the fortune*
*但有件事可以肯定 这声誉让人筋疲力竭*
*But one thing that’s for sure, though, the fame is exhausting*
*为此我搬走了 我需要隐私*
*That’s why I moved away, I needed privacy*
*新家被树丛和”常青藤”包围*
*Surrounded by the trees and Ivy League*
*受过高等教育的精英*
*Students that’s recruited highly*
*想着 “各人自扫门前雪”*
*Thinking, “You do you and I do me”*
*我的窝有个巨大的后院*
*Crib has got a big ol’ back-a-yard*
*兄弟们站外面互相递着雪茄*
*My niggas stand outside and pass cigars*
*大家抽着大♥麻♥ 夸张地笑着*
*Filled with marijuana, laughing hard*
*庆幸他们的朋友是个铂金销量歌♥手*
*Thankful that they friend’s a platinum star*
*车道上没有嘻哈歌♥手的豪车*
*In the driveway there’s no rapper cars*
*只有些处处能见的普通货色*
*Just some shit to get from back and forth*
Keith 从车上下来
Keith, get out the car!
Keith Keith 你敢
Keith, Keith, don’t you do it!
你敢这么做 Keith
Don’t you do it! Keith!
Keith Keith 停下
Keith, Keith! Don’t you do it!
突发新闻
家庭录像表明在夏洛特发生了警方射击致死事件 录像中没有表明Scott被警方开枪击中
你朝他开枪了 你朝他开枪了
Did you shoot him? Did you shoot him?
你对他开枪了
Did you shoot him?
我警告你 他最好没给我死掉
He better not be [beep] dead!
这就是事发现场的情况
So there you have the very moment,
Scott先生被警方枪击致死的时刻
that fatal moment where Mr. Scott is shot by police.
该录像由Scott的妻子所拍摄
This video was shot by Scott’s wife.
他们在一起25年了
They have been together 25 years.
他们结婚20年了
They’ve been married for 20 years.
他们共同养育了7个孩子 – 我的天啊
They had seven children together… – Oh, my God.
孩子年龄从9岁到20岁不等
…ranging in age from nine years old to 20 years old.
那天晚上 傍晚 应该说是下午
And the night — the evening, I should say the afternoon…
*接住我 好吗*
*Catch me, don’t you*
*接住我 好吗*
*Catch me, don’t you*
*接住我*
*Catch me*
*我陷入了爱河*
*I’ve fallen in love*
*有生以来第一次*
*For the first time*
*为你我放弃耍狠那一套*
*For you I drop the tough-guy shit*
*坐在这辆巴士上 我在想你*
*On this bus I sit, thinking ’bout you*
*想着你 想着你*
*Thinking ’bout you, thinking ’bout you*
*想着你*
*Thinking ’bout you*
*止不住地想你*
*Thinking ’bout you, thinking ’bout you*
*想着你 想着你*
*Thinking ’bout you, thinking ’bout you*
*该死 拥有你真是幸福*
*Damn it feel good to have you*
*该死 拥有你真是幸福*
*Damn it feel good to have you*
*该死 拥有你真是幸福*
*Damn it feel good to have you*
*该死 拥有你真是幸福*
*Damn it feel good to have you*
*需要我 想要我*
*Needing me, wanting me*
*给我机会感觉自己对某人来说是特别的*
*Giving me a chance to feel special to somebody*
*在这个无人爱我的世界*
*In a world where they not loving me*
*哥们一个接一个的被拷上手铐*
*Handcuffs keep hugging the wrists of my niggas*
*我多希望一切都不是这样*
*And I wish stuff was different here*
*但我若有一根消除邪恶的魔杖*
*But if I had a magic wand to make the evil disappear*
*那意味着从此以后*
*That means that there would be*
*再无圣诞老人给你送来圣诞欢乐*
*no Santa Claus no more to bring you Christmas cheer*
*因为他本身就是贪婪和物欲的象征*
*’Cause what he represents is really greed and the need*
*从吸血公♥司♥那里购买♥♥各种玩意*
*To purchase shit from corporations that make a killing*
*因为它们吸食穷♥人♥的血汗钱*
*Because they feed on the wallets of the poor*
*是谁每个黑五在商店门前排起长队*
*Who be knocking on they door every Black Friday*
*只为得到一些根本买♥♥不起的东西*
*Just to get some shit they can’t afford*
*即使有折扣*
*Even with the discount*
*写张支票 直到跳票*
*Write a check, that shit bounce*
*但只要我们还有信♥用♥卡♥ 无所谓刷多少*
*But as long as we got credit, it don’t matter the amount*
*我们只顾刷*
*We just swiping shit here*
*没有爱 我们只喜欢填补欲望*
*We don’t love, we just liking shit here*
*什么味道 你的尿布呢*
*What’s that smell? Where’s your diaper shit here?*
*乖乖躺好 不要尿尿*
*Lay on your back, don’t pee right now*
*不然我得给你点颜色瞧瞧*
*Or else I’ll have to get you back*
*等某一天你想按照自己的想法来*
*One day when you gonna wanna get your way*
*哈哈 我将以那为乐*
*Yeah, I’ll have fun with that*
*回忆你初到人世的时刻*
*Reminisce when you came out the womb*
*我记得房♥间里人们喜极而泣*
*Tears of joy, I think, filled up the room*
*你现在是我战斗的理由*
*You are now the reason that I fight*
*我这一生从未做过这般正确的事*
*I ain’t never did nothing this right in my whole life*
*让我思考自己是否配得上这份礼物*
*Got me thinking am I worthy of this gift?*
*我是否足够强大去撑起*
*Am I strong enough to lift*
*我是否足够强大去撑起*
*Am I strong enough to lift*
*让自己来到你面前*
*To a place that I can see*
*让自己来到你面前*
*To a place that I can see*
*一个比我更重要的人*
*Someone more important than me?*
*更重要的人*
*Someone more important*
*我配得上这份礼物吗*
*Am I worthy of this gift?*
*我配得上这份礼物吗*
*Am I worthy of this gift?*
*我是否足够强大去撑起*
*Am I strong enough to lift*
*我是否足够强大去撑起*
*Am I strong enough to lift*
*让自己来到你面前*
*To a place that I can see*
*让自己来到你面前*
*To a place that I can see*
*一个比我更重要的人*
*Someone more important than me?*
*一个比我更重要的人*
*Someone more important than me?*
*你要是问我怎么做到的*
*If you gon’ ask me how I did this shit*
*我会故作谦虚 假装一切在我预料之中*
*I’m gon’ do a humble stunt, act like I meant this shit*
*自负让我顶替了上帝的功劳*
*That’s the ego taking credit for what God made*
*去他的专辑 嘿 妈妈 看上帝创造了什么*
*Fuck this album shit, hey, Mama, look what God made*
*她是我的* – *接住我*
*She’s mine* – *Catch me*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!