现在的世道太乱了 你懂我的意思吗
Shit fucked up nowadays, you know what I’m saying?
真是这样的 人们都变得像狼一样了
It really is. It’s making the wolf come out of people.
操 有没有工作都一样 兄弟
Shit, even with a job, man.
特别是在这社会已经很难找到工作了
It’s hard to get a job up in this bitch.
真硬汉必须学会如何生存
A real motherfucker gotta know how to survive
在社会立足
to make it out here.
你好
Hello?
啊 对 对
Huh? Yeah, yeah.
是的
Yeah.

Okay.
我的工作就是坐这儿
All I do is sit at this chair right here,
打电♥话♥ 登记住客
talk on the phone, check people in,
保证他们住得舒服
and make sure they’re comfortable.
就是这样
And that’s it.
你懂的 偶尔也会打个瞌睡
You know, occasionally nap every now and then.
也不太经常 因为我得盯着监控 但是
I won’t say too much, ’cause I be on camera, but —
我在这呆了三年了 我见了太多
The three years I’ve been here, I’ve seen a lot.
见过打斗 火灾
I’ve seen fights, fires,
枪击 捅人
shootings, stabbings.
一直都有发生
It goes on.
你知道 就像看电视一样
You know, it’s just like watching TV.
我坐这儿看着所有摄像头
I sit here and look at all my cameras here.
这是<爱与嘻哈: 亚特兰大>
I got “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”
这是<警♥察♥> 还有
I got the– “Cops.” I got —
想看的都能在这监控中看到
everything I need right here on the camera.
他说他会回来的
And he said he will be back.
啊啊 我要个打火机
Uh-uh, I need a lighter.
要给钱吗
Do I gotta buy it?
热带汽车旅馆 能为您效劳吗
Tropical Motel, may I help you?
这里基本上是 服务低收入人群的
This is, um, low-income, basically.
你知道 房♥价才35刀
You know, the rooms are $35.
差不多是城里最便宜的了
That’s about the cheapest in town.
35刀对于没工作的人来说算很多钱了
$35 is a lot of money for people with no job.
很多时候人们来住旅馆
A lot of times people come,
甚至都拿不出35刀
they don’t even have the whole 35.
他们只有33刀 或者32刀这样
They come with, like, 33 or 32,
说着 “你就帮帮我们吧”
and be like, “Could you help us out a little bit?”
所以 你知道的 我们会帮助他们
So, you know, we help ’em out,
因为就我来讲 我不愿意看到
’cause, me myself, I don’t like to see
有人在街头流浪
no one out in the streets.
来 你要用我的手♥机♥吗
Here, you wanna use my cell phone?
你得有怜悯之心 对吧
You’ve got to have compassion for people, you know?
给你
There you go.
你得有人性 你懂我的意思吧
You’re human, know what I’m saying?
你得去关爱其他人
You got to love people.
谢了 老兄 – 嘿 没事的 兄弟
Thanks, man. – Hey, no problem, brother.
*不到十七岁的我 满腔热血与希望*
*Now, I was barely 17 with a pocketful of hope*
*叫嚣着”金钱和梦想”却一贫如洗*
*Screaming “Dollar and a dream” with my closet looking broke*
*兄弟看着衣着光鲜 却在贩毒时被逮捕*
*And my niggas looking clean, getting caught up with that dope*
*你给瘾君子卖♥♥过掺假的毒品吗*
*Have you ever served a fiend with a pocketful of soap?*
*朋友 我能告诉你一些你不应知晓的事*
*Nigga, I could tell you things that you probably shouldn’t know*
*你可曾听过尸体坠地时的嚎叫*
*Have you ever heard the screams when the body hit the floor?*
*梦回至此苦痛 从中惊醒 一身冷汗*
*Flashbacks to the pain, waking up, cold sweats*
*一看早上六点 还要起床举铁*
*6:00 in the morning, gotta hit the Bowflex*
*在街区贩毒 小心提防条子*
*Get my weight up on the block, keep watch for the cops*
*他们热衷于将我们扔进号♥子*
*God, they love to serve a nigga three hots and a cot*
*如今犯罪就跟兼♥职♥一样*
*Nowadays crime pays like a part-time job*
*干涸让我如Carl Thom一样祈求*
*And the drought got me praying for a Carl Thom vibe*
*甘霖再度降临*
*Summer rain come again*
*麻痹痛苦吧 生活对重罪犯来说实属不易*
*numb the pain ’cause it’s hard for a felon*
*内心在哭泣 自知罪孽深重 却已无法收手*
*In my mind I been crying, know it’s wrong, but I’m selling*
*眼眶满溢着泪水*
*Eyes welling up with tears*
*思念着长眠在土下的兄弟们*
*thinking ’bout my niggas dead in the dirt*
*永生在纪念衫上的兄弟们*
*Immortalized on this shirt*
*真黑人不死 随着情节推进*
*Real niggas don’t die, forward with the plot*
*1745 结局已注定*
*One-seven-forty-five, form at the plot*
*真黑人不死 生长于街头*
*Real niggas don’t die, form on the block*
*真黑人不死 定格于历史*
*Real niggas don’t lie, form in the plot*
*我的哥们不死 生长于街头*
*My niggas don’t die, form on the block*
*真黑人不死 生长于街头*
*Real niggas don’t die, form on the block*
*真黑人不死*
*Real niggas don’t die*
*真黑人不死*
*Real niggas don’t die*
*你见过在汤匙上熔化可♥卡♥因♥的毒虫吗*
*Have you ever seen a fiend cook crack on the spoon?*
*你见过吸嗨到丧失神智的人吗*
*Have you ever seen a nigga that was black on the moon?*
*你见过自家兄弟在你的泪声中走入监狱吗*
*Have you ever seen your brother go to prison as you cry?*
*你见过天空出现彩虹之路吗*
*Have you ever seen a motherfucking ribbon in the sky?*
*没有 我只看到金钱掌控着一切 绿钞*
*Nope, all I see is that C.R.E.A.M, nigga, that green*
*我就是黑人的王 我的黑人王后穿着黑色牛仔裤*
*I’m a black king, black jeans on my black queen*
*她丰满的肥臀连宽屏都装不下*
*And her ass fat, too fat for a flat-screen*
*我就是那种一进毒窝就让所有人瞩目的黑哥*
*I’m the type of nigga make the whole fucking trap lean*
*大毒枭 让毒虫们嗨到展翅而飞*
*Kingpin nigga, put wings on a crack fiend*
*想逮到我 得先派一支特种部队*
*If they want a nigga, they gonna have to send a SWAT team*
*我将如<疤面煞星>最后一幕那样出场*
*And I’m going out like Scarface in his last scene*
*一个传奇 这意味着什么*
*A legend, what that mean?*
*真黑人不死 随着情节推进*
*Real niggas don’t die, forward with the plot*
*1745 结局已注定*
*One-seven-forty-five, form at the plot*
*真黑人不死 生长于街头*
*Real niggas don’t die, form on the block*
*真黑人不死 定格于历史*
*Real niggas don’t lie, form in the plot*
*我的哥们不死 生长于街头*
*My niggas don’t die, form on the block*
*真黑人不死 生长于街头*
*Real niggas don’t die, form on the block*
*真黑人不死*
*Real niggas don’t die*
*真黑人不死*
*Real niggas don’t die*
*成为传奇英年早逝 或一无所成抱憾终老*
*To die a young legend or live a long life unfulfilled*
*你想改变这世界 活着时却永远做不到*
*’Cause you wanna change the world, but while alive you never will*
*因为你只有死了才能被理解 据我所知是如此*
*’Cause they only feel you after you gone, or I’ve been told*
*若不声名远扬 就会垂垂老去*
*And now I’m caught between being heard and getting old*
*该死 最近死亡蛰伏在我的每个闪念中*
*Damn, death creeping in my thoughts lately*
*我对死唯一的期望是 主召唤我时给个痛快*
*My one wish in this bitch, make it quick if the Lord take me*
*我知道没人能够永生不死*
*I know nobody meant to live forever anyway*
*所以我像弗吉尼亚的兄弟们一样卖♥♥命*
*And so I hustle like my niggas in Virgini-A*
*他们告诉黑人 “贩毒 说唱 打NBA” 按部就班*
*They telling niggas, “Sell dope, rap, or go to NBA,” in that order*
*就是这种观念*
*It’s that sort of thinking*
*让黑人被禁锢在底层 被送上绞架*
*that been keeping niggas chained at the bottom and hanged*
*这是你见过的最诡异的果实*
*The strangest fruit that you ever seen*
*在痛苦中成熟 听着*
*Ripe with pain, listen*
不 不 不 如果你仅仅只看弗格森的话
No, no, no. If you look at specifically Ferguson —
然而 这就是造成我们问题的原因
That’s become a cause to our problem, though.
我来到这儿已经十年了 朋友
I done been here for 10 years, fam.
这非常荒谬 一个21000人口的城市里
It doesn’t make sense in a city that has 21,000 citizens
67%都是黑人
that’s 67% black,
但是法官 市长 市政官
have the judge, the mayor, the city manager,
六分之五的市议员全是白人
five out of six city council members, all be white.
我们中任何人都没 – 这说明我们没有去投票
Y’all not putting any of us — – That means we not voting.
你看 – 有点道理
And if you look — – That’s one point.
所以 – 你说的是对的
So — – What you’re saying is true.
所以 让我先表明我的观点
So — Let me capitalize on my point.
J. Cole 他说我们没去投票
J. Cole, he saying we not voting.
我们没有行使作为公民应有的权力
We’re not doing what we’re supposed to do as a people.
如果你单看体制上的种族歧视
If you look at the institutionalized racism,
这个城市存在的制度性问题是
the systemic problems that this city has had,
85%的非裔美国人发展受到制约
85% of these African Americans getting stopped,
在弗格森 53位警官中有50位
50 out of 53 police officers in Ferguson
都是白人 这持续到了2014年8月9日
prior to August 9, 2014, were white.
所以事实就是 如果没有任何执勤警官
So the fact it is that when you don’t have officers
是生活在同一社区的黑人同胞
that live in the communities that they serve,
就会产生这样的问题
you have these problems.
如果我是警♥察♥ 你是市长 情况就完全不同了
It’s different if I’m a cop and you my mayor.
就算53个警官全是黑人也一样
You can have 53 cops that’s all black.
他的意思是这些人全都效力于白人的体制
His point is they still agents of a system that is white.
所以这些黑人都在以白人的思维行事
So, you can be black and still think white.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!