来吧 来吧
Here we go. Here we go.
我是来自布鲁克林的犹太白人教练
I’m a white, Jewish coach from Brooklyn.
我们之间没有什么相似之处
There’s no similarities,
但我觉得我和阿伦一样好胜
but I think I’m every bit as competitive as Allen.
76人队1997年至2003年总教练 拉里·布朗
跟布朗教练在一起 而我又如此年轻…
Being with Coach Brown and being so young.
老实说我们之间的很多矛盾
You know, a lot of the rifts that we got into,
基本有百分之99都是我的错
99% of them were my fault, honestly.
第一次看到他
The first time I met him,
在赛场上犯傻时
I saw him acting silly, as a player during a game,
我说“你不需要这样”
and I said, “You don’t need to be like that.”
然后他就那样看着我
And he kinda looked at me.
阿伦渴望纪律严明
Allen craved discipline
因为他的成长环境过于混沌
because he was brought up in a chaotic atmosphere.
他在场上和场下都会引起骚动
He would stir up chaos on the court and off the court.
桀骜不驯 就是想要拼命干
Being rebellious is just trying to fight.
你要往东我偏要往西
If you go one way, I’m gonna go the other way.
我觉得他就是个小孩
I just thought he was a young kid
他很有天赋
that had a special gift
但不知如何去利用
and really didn’t know how to use it.
我们都希望球队赢球
Both of us wanted the same thing as far as winning,
但他想让我做的事
but he wanted me to do things
跟我想做的事常常大相径庭
different than I wanted to do ’em.
我每次把他换下场
Every time I ever took him out of the game,
他走过替补席时 嘴里总会碎碎念
he would walk by the bench and mumble something under his breath,
说如果我们是在公园 我一定得跟他打一架
that if I was in the park I’d have to fight him.
我也不知道当时说了什么
I didn’t even put nothing over my mouth.
那都是些年轻人的胡话
That’s the young immaturity.
我知道他没有恶意
I knew he didn’t mean anything by it.
那只是他好胜的天性使然
That was just his competitive nature.
我们有时会发生冲突
We clashed at times,
但我们依然爱着彼此
but the love was always there
因为我知道他是在乎我的
because I knew he cared about me.
要赢得阿伦的信任 比其他人难很多
For Allen to trust is not as easy as it would be for anybody else.
这是他自身的问题
That’s always been an issue with him
源于他的本性和出身
because of who he is and where he’s from
还有他所有的经历
and what he had to go through.
要进入他的圈子 你必须要争取他的信任
To get into his circle, you have to earn that right.
我花了五年的时间才做到
It probably took me five years to earn that right,
你必须要让他感受到你的真诚
but he has to realize that you’re telling the truth.
跟阿伦在一起 时刻存在各种问题
With Allen, there were issues all the time.
在迈阿密和波士顿打比赛时 他缺席训练
When he missed practice, I was the one that suspended him
是我让他停赛的
in Miami and in Boston.
拉里·布朗不想当坏人 他说
Now Larry Brown doesn’t like to be the bad guy. And I walked in. He goes,
“看看你的孩子 他缺席训练了”
“Take care of your kid. He missed practice.”
我心想“哦 糟了”
I’m thinking, “Oh, no.”
他真的让人抓狂 每天都不能准时来训练 但是…
He might break your heart, in terms of coming to practice every day on time, but when
当你看到他每天晚上
you know every single night,
无论带伤与否 都会在场上全力以赴
whether he’s hurt or not, he’s going to lay it on the line
这对我来说才是最特别的
for you, that’s the thing that’s most special for me.
那些发生在他身上的事
Things that happen, being involved with him,
是教不来的
nobody trains you for that.
这是一个成长的过程
It’s a growing process.
我们都变得越来越好
All of us, we’re getting better.
我们已经穷了二十几年
We’ve been poor for 20 years-plus,
现在终于有点钱了
and I mean, I finally came into some money now.
现在我想稍微享受一下生活了
You know, I want to live a little bit now.
你正在享受生活啊
Oh, you’re living, baby. You’re living.
全世界的人都在猜想 艾弗森在银行存了多少钱
The whole world wondering how much Bubba took to the bank.
让他们继续猜想吧 因为我啥都不会说的
The world gonna keep on wanting to know ’cause I ain’t telling ’em shit.
这可不是开玩笑 我的口袋紧得很
If you oughta know, it ain’t no joke. My pockets ain’t playing.
我说什么你都得信
You believe what I say and what I tell you.
过了那么久的穷日子后突然暴富
让我有点不知所措
很多事情都不知道该如何应对
今天是我的生日 我要好好犒赏一下自己
我总是为别人着想 现在我要为自己做点什么了
我知道他的生命中 曾经缺失了很多东西
I knew that he had been deprived of a lot of things in his life.
我只是希望他足够成熟
I just hoped that he would mature and get to the point
而不要被其所害
that he wouldn’t be hurt by that.
我们无法训练这些孩子
We don’t train these kids
如何承担自己的责任
to handle the responsibilities they have.
任何人处在他们的位置
You put anybody in their position,
都无法立即正确地应对
they’re not all going to handle it the right way, right off the bat.
今天早晨 一位前途无量的年轻篮球运动员
A promising young pro basketball player
陷入司法问题当中
is facing legal problems this morning.
警方透露 上个赛季的最佳新秀
Police say Philadelphia’s Allen Iverson,
费城的阿伦·艾弗森
the NBA Rookie of the Year last season,
被指控私藏大♥麻♥和枪♥支♥
has been charged with marijuana and firearms possession.
我的生命中有很多负面的东西
There is a lot of negative things in my life
我试图摆脱它们 但它们总是如影随形
that I tried to get rid of, but they always stick around,
就像跟魔鬼捉迷藏
like, it’s like you can hide from the devil,
但他总会找到你的
but he gonna always find you.
他坐的那辆车里有大♥麻♥和枪♥支♥
He was in a car that had pot and a gun,
司机超速驾驶
and the driver was speeding.
他并没有超速 他只是很惊慌
He wasn’t speeding. He was in shotgun.
但他却被抓还被检视
But he got arrested, and they put him on probation.
阿伦是个很忠诚的人
Allen is loyal.
如果你跟他合得来 他会为你做任何事
If you’re down with him, he’ll do anything for you, and
有时候我觉得这种忠诚
sometimes I think the loyalty
会使他把一些本不该结交的人作为朋友
had him keep people around that maybe he shouldn’t have.
你说他们会
Now you just said
根据你身边的人来评价你
they judge you because of who you hang around with.
那么你的小伙伴们都有病吗?
Is your posse just ill?
他们经历过很多事情
They’ve been through a lot of things in their life.
-我可以说脏话吗? -当然
-I can curse, can’t I? -Yeah.
他们像其他人一样 也会有很狗屎的时候
They fucked up just like everybody else, you know?
他们也会犯错 你明白我的意思吗?
They’ve made mistakes, you know what I’m saying?
他并非来自于嘻哈文化盛行的乔治城
He didn’t come out of Georgetown, appealing to the hip-hop culture.
只是耳濡目染罢了
This is just what evolved.
以前他并没有这么多纹身
He wasn’t all tattooed up like he is now.
那时他也不是玉米垄发型
He didn’t have the corn rows then.
纹身和玉米垄发型
The tattoos, the corn rows, were things
是篮球运动员想要的
that basketball players wanted to do
但他们又不太敢那样做
but didn’t think they could.
对我来说 外形可以决定你的表现
To me, how you look is how you play.
我曾经把自己打扮得
I used to make myself up
不仅像个篮球运动员
to look not only just like a basketball player
更要像一名超级英雄
but look like a superhero…
虽然身形很瘦小 但还是要像超级英雄
a skinny one, but a superhero.
没有人会这样做
You know, nobody would do this.
没有人会那样做
Nobody would do that.
我常常听到那些话
That’s how I used to come up with it.
我们走得很近
We were extremely close,
但还是有明显的代沟
but there was an extreme difference in ages.
那些事情需要我慢慢适应
And those were some of the things that I had to become accustomed to.
你有21处纹身
You have 21 tattoos.
它们都有什么含义呢?
Tell us why. What do they represent to you?
每一处都有特别的意义
Everything that means something…
力量、忠诚
Strength, loyalty,
祷告的手 还有我的孩子们
prayer hands, my kids.
这就是我的人生
It’s my life.
他那样做的时候 有人会说
Back then when he was doing it, it was like,
“天啊 带着那些纹身在场上打球 会让NBA球员看起来像什么样子?”
Oh, my God. What’s an NBA player going to look like with tattoos on the court?
因为以前从没有人那样做
‘Cause it just didn’t really exist,
但现在都习以为常了 就因为他开了先河
but it’s okay to do it now because he did it.
# Y’all gonna make me lose my mind #
# Up in here, up in here #
我认为阿伦的纹身是无声的表达
I think Allen’s tats are a statement.
他很叛逆 但这就是阿伦
He’s a rebel with a cause, and the cause is Allen.
我曾跟他说过你会影响很多人
I used to tell him that you’re going to influence the minds of others,
就像马丁路德金 和马尔科姆艾克斯一样
like Martin Luther King did, and Malcolm X,
我亲眼见证了这一切
and I lived it, and I saw it.
艾弗森 这里
Iverson! Right here!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!