让我真的能够回到这里
being able to come back here
让我看到大家对我是如此期盼
and see that people wanted me as bad as they did.
2010年3月2日
阿伦·艾弗森在本赛季 将不会回归76人队
Allen Iverson will not be back with the 76ers this season.
这位四届NBA得分王 以及他的家人
The 4-time NBA scoring champ and his family
需要照顾得了罕见疾病的
are dealing with an undisclosed illness
四岁的女儿弥赛亚
of his 4-year-old daughter, Messiah.
球队主席范斯基在周二透露
Team President Ed Stefanski said Tuesday that Iverson
艾弗森不想让队友分心
no longer wanted to be a distraction to his teammates.
在接下来的七个月
艾弗森没有收到
任何球队的合约
据《篮球杂♥志♥》报道
According to a report from “Basket Magazine,”
艾弗森或许会前往土耳其打球
Turkey may possibly be Iverson’s next home.
我从未想过
I never would’ve thought
事情会发展至此 但它就这样发生了
that this situation would occur, but it is here.
我在NBA度过了一段非常美好的时光
I had a great time playing in the NBA,
也许以后还会有
and who knows if I ever will
但我想要努力摆脱
again, but I’m looking forward to making the best
现在的局面
out of this situation.
十场比赛后
艾弗森小腿受伤
回到美国接受治疗
再也没有回土耳其
我向你保证
I promise you,
今天是我非常开心的一天
it is a happy day for me.
我一直觉得
You know, I really thought
这一天的到来会让我很难受
that this day would be a tough day for me,
但此时此刻我真的很开心
but it’s a happy day.
为了篮球我已倾尽所有
I gave everything I had to basketball.
每次进入这个球馆
Every time I come in this gym, in this arena,
我都会听到我最喜欢的歌♥…
I hear my favorite song,
那就是你们的欢呼
you know, y’all voices.
激♥情♥仍然存在
You know, the passion is still there.
但却不再想付诸行动
The desire to play is just not.
人们常常问我是否留有遗憾
People ask me all the time, do I have any regrets?
我没有任何遗憾
I don’t have any, you know.
如果我能够回到从前重头再来
If I can go back and do it all over again,
我会有所改变吗?
would I change anything?
不会 我很自豪自己可以对文化
No. I’m proud to be able to say that I changed a lot
和这项赛事 带来很多改变…
in this culture and in this game,
人们会像我一样打扮
looking the way I looked
像我一样穿着
and dressing the way I dressed.
能够在NBA打一场比赛 已是莫大的殊荣
It was a blessing just to play one NBA basketball game.
作为来自维吉尼亚州纽波特纽斯 体重160磅的男孩
I’ve done a lot in this league, being 160 pounds coming
我在这个联盟已经做了很多
from Newport News, Virginia,
我的家人也过着安乐的生活
and my family is taken care of for the rest of their life.
还有什么可遗憾的呢?
I mean, what do you mean, regrets?
我还奢求什么?
What more can you ask for?
我的心永远属于76人 至死不渝
I’m going to always be a Sixer, till I die.
当你想到费城篮球
When you think of Philadelphia basketball,
你就会想到阿伦·艾弗森
you think of Allen Iverson,
这是我争取来的
and I fought for that.
是我为自己赢来的
I earned that.
最后 让我们欢迎 来自乔治城的6英尺后卫
Finally, the 6-foot guard from Georgetown,
永远的3号♥ 阿伦·艾弗森
number 3, Allen Iverson!
我爱费城…
I love you, Philadelphia…
是你们接受我 让我做自己
For accepting me and letting me be me,
允许我犯错 让我成长为堂堂正正的人
letting me make my mistakes, letting me be human,
让我在摸爬滚打中不断成长
let me learn from ’em,
对我敞开你们温暖的怀抱
just embracing me
让这里成为我永远的家
and making this my home forever.
我爱费城
I love you, Philadelphia,
你们是世界上最棒的球迷
the best fans in the world.
全世界最棒的球迷
The best fans in the world.
我见证了一个小孩
I saw a kid grow up
从一无所有
from absolutely nothing
到拥有一切
to just about everything.
无数次把自己弄得遍体鳞伤
Took all the bumps and the bruises and achieved
虽然犯过错误
even with the mistakes,
但最后还是拥有圆♥满♥的结局
and to go through it with him, it gives you
跟他一起一路走来
a bit of gratification and satisfaction
心中有一丝莫名的感恩和满足
that God did not have to allow us to have.
我不在乎被媒体误解
I don’t care about being misunderstood by the media,
但我希望懂我的人
but, hopefully, you know, my people, hopefully,
不要误解我
I’m not misunderstood by them.
我只希望他们说我是个斗士
I just want them to say I was a fighter, man,
是个抗争到底的顽强斗士
that’s it, and a survivor,
无论跌倒多少次
and willing to get knocked down
决不放弃
to be able to get back up.
在他的职业生涯中
阿伦·艾弗森获得了 年度最佳新秀奖
联盟最有价值球员
他3次入选NBA第一阵容
# Momma, I made it #
# Ya’ll know how I do when the Doc do it #
他11次被评为NBA全明星
# I fly thru it #
# That’s how I operated Momma, I made it #
2次荣获 全明星赛最有价值球员
# Ghetto like the grease when you gettin’ your hair braided #
艾弗森曾4次当选NBA得分王
# Sweeter than -your sister Kool Aid is #
# Hooray is the underdog #
目前为止
# Now my feet under desk #
场均得分排名第七
# It’s the presidential favorite #
他在2016年进入NBA名人堂
# Can’t believe I got away with my earlier stages #
# Being on stages… #
你见到…
You ever seen a…
那叫什么?
What does it say?
-“你在看” -哦 是“你在看” 好
-“You ever watch.” -Ah, you ever watch, okay.
你在看十分精彩的比赛 会不会对自己说…
You ever watch a big game and say to yourself,
不对 “我能看身份证吗?” 好了
No, no. “Can I see some ID?” Okay.
你在看精彩的比赛时
You ever watch a big game
看到…
and see…
那叫什么?
What does it say?
哦 好 振作点
Ah, okay, okay. Come on, Al.
你在看精彩的比赛时
You ever watch a big game,
看到某人漂亮的动作 会不会对自己说
and see somebody do a nice move and say to yourself,
“我希望自己也能那样做”?
I wish I could do that?
一切都将归结为一个词 训练
It all boils down to one word: Practice.
训练
Practice. Practice.
# Dreams come true yesterday, now #
# Yes, they do, yes, they do… #
# Don’t you ever stop dreamin’ #
# Just keep believing… #
# Just keep believing #
# Mm-mmm #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!