前一年进总决赛
You go to the finals,
第二年就会首轮出局
and then the next year you’re out in the first round.
这很正常
This is what happens, you know.
我进去跟教练聊了一下
I went in and talked to Coach,
我哪里都不会去的
and I wasn’t going anywhere.
我认为新闻发布会 应该是关于那个的
That’s what I thought the press conference was going to be about.
阿伦 你知道教练担心的
Allen, could you address what Coach
是什么吗?你的训练习惯是怎样的?
is concerned about, your practicing habits.
我们从没见过你训练
We don’t get a chance to see you practicing.
你能说明一下吗?
Can you clear the air about all that?
有人告诉你们说我缺席训练
Anybody tell you that I missed practice,
如果教练跟你们说我缺席训练
if Coach say I missed practice, and you all hear it,
那就是那样
then that’s that.
每个问题
Every question came,
都是关于我缺席训练
they were talking about missing practice,
或没有缺席训练
or not missing practice,
缺席了多少次等等
how many practices did I miss.
你跟布朗教练解决了
So you and Coach Brown then settled the issue
他在周六提出的 关于训练的问题了吗?
that he brought up on Saturday about practicing?
我当时的反应是
And my response was,
“我们竟然一直在聊训练
“We’re talking about practice.
为什么要一直聊训练?”
Why are we talking about practice?”
听着 我们一直在聊训练
Listen. We’re talking about practice.
从未谈到比赛
Not a game, not a game, not a game.
却一直扯训练的话题
We’re talking about practice.
事实上 他想说的是
What, in fact, he was saying is,
“我们怎么能在见面会上 花大把时间聊训练呢?”
“We’re spending the time in this interview to discuss practice.”
他并没有说训练不重要
He was not saying that practice is unimportant.
如果我不参加训练 我不可能加入全明星阵容
There’s no way I could be an all-star, I could be an MVP,
更加不可能成为最有价值球员
you know, if I didn’t practice.
你看过我打球吧?
You see me play, don’t you?
当然
Absolutely.
你看到我打球时有多拼吗?
You see me give everything I got, right?
是的
Absolutely.
但我们现在却要讨论训练问题
But we’re talking about practice right now.
但这是个问题…
But it’s an issue…
谁要跟你聊训练
that your coach felt the need to raise!
那时我已经走了
I was already gone,
但碰巧看了新闻 看到他
but I happened to be watching the news, and I see him
一直在说“训练 ”
saying, “Practice! Practice!”
你一直在说训练 就仅仅是例行公事而已
And you kept saying, like it’s only practice.
我没那样说
I ain’t saying that. I’m not saying that.
我是说我们在这里空谈 就是为了训练这个话题
I’m saying that’s why we’re in here having this talk, because of practice.
我明白他的意思
They knew what he meant.
“你们一直要谈我训练的事 那么比赛呢?”
You’re getting all over me for practice, and how about the game?
我真想抓着他立即从那脱身
But I would’ve grabbed him and took the hook right off there,
让他立刻离开那个讲台
and made sure he got -ight off that dais.
好吧… 发布会到此结束…
Okay, guys…
我不走 我哪都不去
You know, I ain’t going nowhere. I’m not going nowhere.
这对媒体来说再好不过
Yes, it was great for the press,
但对他就不妙了
but no, it wasn’t good for him.
没人看到阿伦的完整讲话内容
Nobody looks at the whole comment that Allen made
以及他真正想表达的意思
and what he was talking about when he made that comment.
我很难过 原因只有一个
I’m upset. I’m upset for one reason, man.
因为我在这里
‘Cause I’m in here.
我很失落
I lost.
我失去了我最好的朋友
I lost my best friend.
他指的是他逝去的好兄弟
He was talking about his boy dying.
目击者称冒犯引发了杀人事件
拉哈是艾弗森非常亲密的朋友
Rah was a very close friend of Al’s,
他死得很惨
who died a very vicious and violent death.
在他生命中失去的所有人中
Of all of the people that died in Allen’s life,
我认为拉哈的去世对他的打击最大
I think it hit him hardest with Rah.
我失去了他
I lost him,
我输掉了这一年的比赛
and I lost this year.
我的一切都在走下坡路
Everything’s going downhill for me, as far as just that,
以至于我的生活也是如此
as far as my life,
而我现在却要在这面对这些
and then I’m dealing with this right here.
我不想跟你们谈这个
I don’t want -to deal with this, man.
我不想在这跟你们瞎扯淡
I don’t want to go through this shit.
“我兄弟不久前刚去世
“My boy just died the other day,
你们现在却要跟我聊训练”
and you all are talking to me about practice.”
这才是完整的讲话内容 倒回去再看一遍新闻发布会
That’s the whole comment. Go back and listen to the press conference.
就能明白他在说什么
That’s what he’s talking about.
我正在试着面对所发生的事
Try to deal with what I go through in my life.
我最好的朋友去世了
My best friend, dead.
我们输球了
Dead, and we lost.
那才是完整的…
That’s the entire…
但没人知道
But did anybody? No.
根本没人知道
No, not at all,
媒体就是那样把艾弗森 推到风口浪尖的
and that’s the crest of how the media looks at and treats Allen Iverson.
因为他的率性而为
Because of his candor,
因为他以带有攻击性的表达方式 表达真实的自己
because of the aggressive way in which he will really express himself,
人们很容易误解他
people can conveniently turn.
这才是我担心的事
That’s what I worried about.
你一直在问 怎样才能让我成为更好的篮球运动员
You’re all talking about what’s going to make me a better basketball player?
当你明白
When you understand that,
大家都是一样的人 你就会变得更优秀了
that people are human just like you, then that would make you a better person.
我正在努力让自己更好
I’m trying to get better.
你们也需要努力
You need to also.
现在我的队友和其他队的人
It’s something that my teammates joke with me now,
经常拿这事开我玩笑 只要我缺席训练
and other guys on other teams, soon as you’re missing practice,
他们首先就会说 “你要跟我聊训练?”
the first thing -a guy would say is, “We’re talking about practice?”
“你要跟我聊训练”
“We’re talking about practice,”
引用自阿伦·艾弗森的名言“训练”
to quote the great Allen Iverson. “Practice.”
如果其他人
If somebody else, you know,
所谓的“好孩子”说出那样的话
one of the quote, unquote, “good guys” would’ve said something like that,
或许算不上什么大事 但我说就不行
it wouldn’t have been a big thing, but it’s me.
你要跟我聊训练
We’re talking about practice.
媒体不会播放完整影片
They will not play that full track.
他们只会放经过剪切的版本
They’ll play the sound bite.
阿伦·艾弗森原本可能会是
Allen Iverson could’ve been the most popular athlete
NBA最受欢迎的球员
the NBA has ever had.
我觉得有时是因为他的自负 给自己带来了那样的结果
And I think sometimes his pride got in the way of that.
如果你不想经历 我现在所经历的一切
If you don’t want to go through what I go through right now,
不想成为NBA里的“坏小子”
as far as being the bad guy in the NBA and all that,
就要学会伪装
be fake then… basically,
我能告诉你们的就是这些
that’s all I’m telling you.
伪装自己
Just be fake.
但你并没有那样做
But you’re not fake!
我才不会那样做
And I’m not going to do it.
我宁愿离开NBA也不愿伪装自己
I’d rather not be in the NBA.
要受人尊敬就要时时谦卑
Before you can have true honor, there must be humility.
阿伦在比赛中
Allen played the game with
投入了大量的荣誉感和忠诚 但是
a tremendous amount of honor and loyalty, but you haven’t
他一点也不谦卑
seen all of the humility.
这座博爱之城
Allen Iverson has worn out his welcome
已经不再欢迎艾弗森 76人队决定放弃这位
in the city of brotherly love. The Sixers decided they’re better off without
联盟中的二号♥得分手
the #2 scorer in the league.
我想要成为76人的一份子
I want to be a Sixer.
从第一天开始我就这样说
I’ve said that since day one,
但如果我不受欢迎的话
but, you know, if I’m not wanted,
我就不再是76人了
then I definitely don’t want to be a Sixer.
科罗拉多州丹佛市
我情愿重新开始自己的职业生涯
And I’m willing to start my career all over.
我想去一个懂得欣赏我
I just wanted to go somewhere,
在球场上的价值的地方
where I could feel appreciated for what I do out there on the basketball court.
阿伦 来到丹佛开心吗?
Happy to be to Denver?
当然开心 虽然路途漫长 但我很开心
Definitely happy. It took a while, but I’m happy.
-来到这里很开心是吗? -当然了
-Happy to be here, huh? -Definitely.
他富有激♥情♥ 渴望胜利
He is a passionate kid that wants to win,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!