赢得冠军的感觉非常棒
and expect that we were going to win it all.
这是营销
That’s marketing.
这是完美的营销
That’s perfect marketing.
他想赢 我也想赢 他们会借此大肆营销
He’s talking smack, I’m talking smack. They market that.
他们已经为NBA总决赛做好了准备
They are ready for the start of the NBA Finals.
湖人队以19连胜挺进决赛
The Lakers coming in with 19 straight wins,
他们将对战76人队
going against a Sixer team
而这支队伍 已经被雄鹿队逼至淘汰边缘
that was taken to the limit by the Bucks.
大家都不看好我们
You know, everybody already counted us out.
但无论怎样 我们都会拼尽全力
We’re just gonna keep playing hard, and whatever happens happens.
沙奎尔·奥尼尔太强了
Look at Shaq, just towering!
科比的三分球
Kobe for three!
湖人队以14比0领先
The Lakers in the midst of a 14-0 run.
奥尼尔已经打疯了
Shaquille O’Neal is possessed right now.
科比·布莱恩特是联盟中最强的后卫
Kobe Bryant is an all-league defender,
他把球打掉了
knocks that ball loose.
湖人队的这次防守非常棒
Terrific defense that time by the Lakers.
对于生命中 所有必须要经历的事…
All the things that I had to endure in my life,
所有需要面对的阻碍…
all the obstacles I was faced with,
无论是什么 我都会奋力拼搏勇往直前
whatever it is, I fight through it.
只有弱者才会放弃
A weak person would break. They’d give up.
但我绝不是弱者
That’s just not me.
我所有的经历告诉我 只有强者才能生存
Where I’m from, only the strong survive.
# Get along! #
# Get along! #
# Get along! #
# Get along! #
二打一 艾弗森身后运球
Two-hander by Iverson, behind the back.
得分
And the finish!
艾弗森 干得好
Iverson. Yes!
这家伙很有勇气
This guy has such courage.
艾弗森…球又进了
Iverson… again!
他无所畏惧
He is fearless.
阿伦·艾弗森
Allen Iverson!
他在场上的速度太快了
He is so fast out in the open court.
他的小宇宙爆发了 迅速超过了他
He just turned on the burners and ran right past him.
阿伦·艾弗森火力全开
Allen Iverson on fire!
太棒了
Amazing!
76人队持球 目前落后1分 艾弗森投出了三分球
The 76ers with the ball, down by one. Iverson for three.
球进了
Yes!
艾弗森遭到了卢的干扰
Iverson, bothered by Lue.
艾弗森 进了
Iverson. Yes!
那是怎么回事?
How about that?
他从泰伦·卢身上跨过去了
He just steps over Tyronn Lue!
# Get along! -I said I feel… #
76人队的首场决赛 交出了令人满意的答卷
And the 76ers pulling off a stunner in Game 1 here.
艾弗森打进了48分
Iverson finished with 48…
我相信我们会将势头保持下去
I believed we were going to have that parade.
但没有赢到最后 还是让人有些失望
Well, when we didn’t win it all, obviously it was disappointing.
如果没有阿伦 我们可能连决赛也进不了
We never would’ve had a chance, had it not been for Allen.
那一年没有谁的表现比他更好了
Nobody had a better year than that kid that year.
阿伦·艾弗森的负面消息 总会吸引大量关注
A negative story about Allen Iverson is going to sell, regardless.
当听到那些时
I hear those things,
说实话我是十分困扰的
and I will be lying to you if I tell you it doesn’t bother me.
但如果我和我身边的人 都明白是怎么回事
But if I know, and the people that’s close to me know,
我为什么还要去解释呢?
why do I have to explain myself?
阿伦·艾弗森的人生
Allen Iverson’s life
就像一本不愿打开的书
is a book that he has always refused to open, and by
塔瓦娜与艾伦 公开晒恩爱与不和
但他越是不愿打开那本书
refusing to open that book,
人们越是会说 “你以为你是谁?”
I think people just say, “How dare you?”
听起来可能很疯狂很离谱
And as crazy as it may sound, and as untrue as it might be,
只要还有报纸在售卖♥♥
as long as it sells newspapers
只要人们还会看电视
and gets people to look at my television station,
就会随心所欲地对他加以评论
we’re going to say just about what the hell we want to say about you.
NBA的一位顶级球星
Trouble of a different sort tonight for one of the National Basketball
摊上事儿了
Association’s biggest stars.
阿伦·艾弗森再次遇上司法麻烦
Allen Iverson in trouble with the law again.
他有可能会进监狱
He could be headed to jail.
他可能要面临数年的牢狱生活
Facing the possibility of some years behind bars.
我和我的妻子吵了一架 我们互相谩骂
I got in an argument with my wife, cussing each other out,
还说了要撇清关系之类的话
all kinds of stuff that ain’t none of y’all business,
但是夫妻之间 总会出现这种情况的
but you know what it is if you’re in a relationship with somebody.
据警方录像显示
According to police 911 tapes,
7月3日那天晚上 艾弗森把他妻子从郊区的房♥子扔了出来
Iverson threw her out of their suburban home the night of July 3rd.
甚至有人说我老婆 被扔出去的时候是赤身裸体的
Man, they even said I threw my wife out naked.
当时她并没有穿衣服
She was not dressed at the time.
如果我真的对自己的老婆做那样的事
Why would I expect somebody to look at me as a man
我还是个男人吗?
if I did that to my wife?
费城警方透露 一名27岁的篮球运动员
Philadelphia police say the 27-year-old basketball player
闯入了他表弟的公♥寓♥
burst into his cousin’s apartment.
-他还掏出了枪 -那是不可能的
-Pulling out guns and stuff. -Uh-uh. Can’t have that.
但新闻上说他有枪
He did have a gun. They said it on the news.
他持有枪♥支♥
He was armed with a gun.
五天后警♥察♥来我家搜查枪♥支♥
They come looking for a gun, five days later,
如果我真的有枪 我还会把它放在家里吗?
like the gun still gonna be in the house if I had one.
本次审判涉及到 持有枪♥支♥或使用枪♥支♥吗?
Were guns found or guns used in this alleged crime?
没有相关信息
No, I don’t first-hand…I don’t have that information.
虽然艾弗森没有举枪
It seems as though Iverson didn’t necessarily brandish the gun,
但他腰带上或许藏有手♥枪♥
but he perhaps had a gun in his waistband.
我家上空整天都有直升飞机盘旋
They got helicopters flying over my house all day.
门前也挤满了媒体人
They got media people in front of my house,
他们带着草坪椅和炊具 扛着摄像机不停地拍
with lawn chairs, and cooking out with cameras.
别再用那些疯狂的事来烦我
Girl, get out of my face with that crazy stuff!
那都是谣传
That’s only hearsay!
都是谣言 你从哪听来的?
That’s rumors. Where’d you get that from?
别人告诉你的?但你有听塔瓦娜亲口说过吗?
‘Cause somebody told it to you? Did Tawanna tell you that?
我正在问你
I’m asking you.
什么都别问我
Don’t ask me nothing.
是塔瓦娜告诉你的吗?
Did Tawanna tell you that?
我没跟她说过话
I haven’t spoken with Tawanna.
那么好吧
All right then.
别再跟着我
Don’t go there with me.
不要烦我了
Don’t go there with me. -You want to keep it real,
别再胡编乱造了
you keep it real with me ’cause
我可没工夫陪你们玩游戏 好吗?
I ain’t playing no games, okay?
好吧
Well, okay.
现在他们是爱你的
Dog, they love you right now. they love you right now,
但是请相信我
but please believe me,
他们总是在等待有什么事情发生
the first incident, the first time something happen,
他们总在等
they are waiting, man.
总在等
They’re waiting, man.
等着出事
They’re waiting.
我是这里的核心球员
We’re sitting here, I’m supposed to be the franchise player,
你却要跟我谈什么训练
and we’re in here talking about practice.
媒体能把你捧上天 也可以让你摔得很惨
The media builds you up to break you down.
重要的是 这是比赛的本质
Bottom-line, that’s the nature of the game.
对于艾弗森来说
That, for Allen Iverson,
那就是他的成名演说 如同马丁路德金的 《我有一个梦想》一样
was his “I Have a Dream” speech with Dr. King.
媒体就是那样给他塑造了
They used that to portray him as a person
你整个人
Your entire being now,
你所有的形象和品性 都被媒体限定了
your whole character, is going to be this.
稍等一下 他开始了
Hang on a second. He’s starting right now.
我代表费城在球场上打拼
I fight to represent Philadelphia.
让自己的名字家喻户晓 每一年
That’s how I became a household name, and every single year,
每个赛季
after every season, you know,
我都会听到有关交易球员的流言
I’ve got to hear trade rumors,
总说要把我送走
stuff like that about getting me out of there.
我与那些人会面后
I just came from a meeting with
心情有些低落
those people, and I was upset.
我听到了不好的建议
It was bad advice, and it was
做出了一个愚蠢的决定
a stupid decision that I made.
输球后就会这样
This is what happens when you lose, you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!