这里
Right here, right here!
嘿 宝贝 我爱你
Hey, I love you, baby.
你太完美了
You are so fine!
阿伦·艾弗森是这个国家
Allen Iverson is one of the true representatives
嘻哈文化的最典型代表之一
of what hip-hop stands for and what it’s about in this country.
不愿道歉解释 坚持自我
Be unapologetic. Be who you are.
我只是表达真实的自己
I just express myself,
我希望后辈可以跟我学
and you know, hopefully, the generation that comes after
也能够这样做
me can be able to do the same.
# Can’t you see #
# Sometimes your words just hypnotize me #
# And I just love yo… #
爸爸 几点了?
Daddy, what time is it?
# Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can’t you see? #
他有自己的风格
He came in his style, his way.
除了我以外 他应该是最独特的了
You ain’t really gonna find nobody like that, besides myself.
纽约尼克队球员 卡梅隆·安东尼
他把嘻哈和篮球真正结合在一起
He made hip-hop and basketball really come together.
迈阿密热火队球员 德怀恩·韦德
他就是它们之间的桥梁
He was the bridge.
如今我们有了更多的渠道
We take where we’re from, and now we have outlets.
电视成为一条渠道
The television becomes an outlet.
杂♥志♥封面也是一条渠道 嘻哈文化已经走向世界了
Magazine covers become the outlets, and now it’s out to the world.
这里很不一样
Over here just seemed different.
所有的事情都积极向上
It seemed like everything was so positive.
我原本以为 自己只是在篮球方面受欢迎
I thought it was just the basketball part of it,
但我发现
but I’m finding out
人们喜欢篮球场下的我
people love who I am off the basketball court.
我不知道在这里 有这么多我的粉丝
I didn’t know I had this many fans here.
我不知道为什么
I can’t explain it.
阿伦·艾弗森
Allen Iverson!
我亲爱的朋友 姚明
My lovely friends, Yao Ming.
大家喜欢我做事的方式
The people embraced me, the way I handle myself,
喜欢我的风格和我的样子
my style, and my look.
太棒了
Man, that was great.
真希望我老婆孩子能来看看
I just wish my wife and kids could’ve been there to see it,
但我肯定会为他们
but I’m pretty sure we’ll have
带回一些影片的
some video footage for ’em,
你肯定会帮我拍好影片
and I’m pretty sure you’re gonna hook us up.
我所训练的运动员
I’ve never coached an
没有人像阿伦一样
athlete that I think more people
受到这么多人的追捧和喜爱
wanted to know about, loved than Allen.
很多孩子会走到我面前
Little kids all over the place, would always come up to me
对我说“你是阿伦·艾弗森的教练吧
and say, “You’re Allen Iverson’s coach,” you know.
“我也想要成为他那样的人”
“I want to be like Allen.”
我拥有所有的运动鞋 还有所有的一切
Okay. I got all the sneakers and everything.
他是我最喜欢的球员
He’s my favorite player, and
在我心目中他是最棒的
he’s the best player ever to me.
阿伦成为了榜样
Allen was a role model.
无论好坏 他就是榜样人物
Good or bad, he was a role model.
他是个非常真实的人
He was a person that was so real,
他的纹身还有玉米垄发型
the tats, the corn rows.
事情其实很简单 “这就是我”
Like, this whole thing was just like, “This is who I am,”
人们就喜欢他这样
and people loved him for that.
但凡事总有两面性
But it’s a gift and a curse.
阿伦的行事方式和穿着打扮
The way Allen carried himself, the way he dressed,
有人喜欢也有人反感
some people liked it, some didn’t.
湖人队总教练 菲尔·杰克逊
NBA着装要求 球员的装扮必须要有底线
It’s important that the players take their end of it,
目前播放 ESPN电台 丹帕特里克秀
不能弄得像个囚犯 要剪断
get out of the prison garb and kill the thuggery aspect
篮球和嘻哈音乐之间的联♥系♥
of basketball that has come along with the hip-hop music.
当大家开始像我一样装扮
When everybody started looking like I looked,
弄纹身 留玉米垄发型 穿着松垮的衣服
the corn rows and tattoos and baggy clothes,
那种感觉真的很棒
that was just a great, great
但还是喜忧参半
feeling, but it was bittersweet
因为我必须要为此承担反对声
because I had to take the whooping for it.
在今天的《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》中 罗宾吉汉写道
Robin Givhan writes in the “Washington Post” today.
“那是恶棍暴徒的肢体语言
She said, “That’s the body language of a thug,
“他的恶名远扬
“and he’s got the reputation for what might diplomatically
婉转地说就是 行为不够绅士”
be called ungentlemanly behavior,”
她还谈论了玉米垄发型 和其他东西
and she’s talking about the corn rows and everything else.
所有的荣耀和成就
It suggests that your success, wealth, all that,
都与那些流氓恶匪的东西有关
is tied into this gangster prison attitude,
我觉得这是非常负面 并且有害的信息
and I just think it’s a negative, poisonous message.
如果他只是想通过纹身或发型 表达自己
If he wants to express himself with tattoos or with hairdos
装扮风格与你不同
that are different from you would like to wear,
戴着你不会戴的首饰
or wear jewelry that maybe you wouldn’t wear,
穿了你不会穿的衣服
or wear outfits that you wouldn’t wear,
这并不会把他变成坏人 只是与众不同而已
that doesn’t make him bad. It just makes him different.
他就是个混混
‘Cause he’s from the ‘hood.
没错 他那就是黑帮的打扮
Yeah. He keep it gangsta, he do. He keep it gangsta.
他是真正的勇士
He’s aware. He’s truly aware.
你会爱上他的
You’ve got to love him.
-他很棒 -他很可爱
-He’s awesome. -He’s awesome.
他很可爱的
He’s cute!
特别可爱
‘Cause he’s cute!
我很清楚人们看着他
I clearly thought that they looked at him
很肯定地认为 自己以后不会成为这样
and decided that’s not where they wanted to be.
如果放眼九到十年后 大街上人们的装扮
Something had to be done if you’re looking nine,
一定会有所不同
ten years down the road.
当大卫斯特恩总裁 宣布着装标准时
When commissioner David Stern instilled that dress code,
我想
I’m thinking, “Uh-oh.
这会对艾弗森不利
This isn’t going to fly with Bubba.”
新政策规定 球员在场下和公共场合
Under this new policy off court, in public,
必须穿商务装
the pros are expected to wear businesslike attire.
不许佩戴项链 吊坠 奖章
No more chains, pendants, medallions,
发带或头饰等物品
headbands or headgear of any kind.
我认为他们就是针对嘻哈风的人
I think they’re just targeting guys that look hip-hop,
针对像我这样穿着打扮的人
guys that dress like me.
或许这样不太公平
Maybe it’s unfair,
但我觉得他不会真正了解
but I don’t think he truly understood the effect
他的行为会给那些小孩 带来怎样的影响
and the impact he had on so many young kids.
如果他知道的话
If he knew that, I think
就不会在方方面面都与众不同了
he would’ve done things differently in a lot of ways.
他进入了自我膨胀阶段
He got into a period where he was larger than life,
几乎失控
and he was kind of hard to control, you know.
很多活动他都不参加
He wasn’t showing up for things.
他还会经常迟到
He was really late for things.
他并不尊重人与人之间的关系
He wasn’t really respecting the relationship.
开拍
And action!
有一次我们在科尼岛 拍摄他投篮的画面
We were in Coney Island one time, shooting this spot.
还剩下两个场景
We had two scenes left.
当时有点冷
It was kind of chilly out.
大约是在六点钟 他说“嗨”
It was around 6:00, and then he’s like, “Yo.”
我问“怎么了?”
And I’m like, “What’s up?”
他说“嗨 我不干了”
And he’s like, “Yo, I’m out.”
你不干了是什么意思?
I’m, like, “What the fuck you mean you’re out?
还有一个半小时 我们就可以完成
Like, we’ve got an hour and a half left, and we’re gonna
这个非常棒的广♥告♥了 它会呈现出你最好的一面
finish this great commercial that’s gonna be a great look for you.
效果非常不错的 你现在这是什么意思?
This product looks great. What are we talking about?”
他还是说“我不干了”
And he’s like, “I’m out,”
然后他就叫上自己的人离开了
and then he literally calls to one of his boys, and he leaves.
这种事情并不是可以
And this is not a,
随随便便等明天再说的
“Like, okay, everyone. Come back tomorrow morning.”
这涉及到拍摄许可证 整个摄制组
This is permanent. This is a crew.
还有大笔资金 这可不是什么小事
This is money. This is a big problem, right?
他是个伟大的球员
He’s got a great soul, and he’s a great person,
但是在他的世界里
but he was just in the space where, like,
根本就没有责任二字
he didn’t give a shit about any obligations.
魔术师约翰逊的电视秀非常糟糕
Magic had a bad TV show.
大鲨鱼奥尼尔也拍了部烂片
Shaq did a genie movie.
你打算给自己挖个什么坑呢?
How are you going to embarrass yourself?
阿伦·艾弗森又名珠宝控 “40条”
当你的容忍♥到了极限

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!