Want to try?
想玩玩吗
No, it’s okay.
免了
Welcome back to musical exploration.
欢迎回到音乐之旅
Um, who doesn’t have an instrument?
谁还没有乐器
No worries, bro. Let’s get you right up here on vocals.
太好了 兄弟 你上来当主唱
Uh, no, I can’t sing.
不了 我不会唱
Like he can’t draw.
就像他不会画
Seriously, I… No, I’m just…
真的 我… 不了
Cool Craig, what are you afraid of? Come on.
酷克雷格 你怕什么 上去啊
Craig, get up there. Craig.
克雷格 上去 克雷格
Craig, Craig, Craig.
克雷格 克雷格 克雷格
You know this one?
会唱这个吗
I think I’ve heard it before.
之前好像听过
All right.
很好
Bobby and the ladies will help you out.
鲍比和女士们会祝你一臂之力
The ladies?
女士们
Okay, people, just like we practiced last week.
好了 大家 就像我们上周练习的那样
You guys ready?
准备好了吗
Here we go.
开始了
Pressure pushing down on me
压力 把我推到
Pressing down on you no man ask for
把你压♥迫♥ 可没人想这样
Under pressure
在压力之下
That burns a building down
多大的成就也会崩溃
Splits a family in two
家庭因它一分为二
Puts people on streets
人们变得无家可归
That’s okay
但没关系
It’s the terror of knowing what this world is about
这是在看清世界的过程中产生的恐惧
Watching some good friends screaming Let me out!
看着好友们惊声尖叫 却无法逃离
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
只能无力的祈祷 明天会更好
Pressure on people, people on the streets
压力折磨着人们 人们四处逃离
Turned away from it all Like a blind man
别去管它了 就当你无知
Sat on a fence but it don’t work
坐在围墙之上(好好冷静一下) 但却不起作用
Keep coming up with love but it’s so slashed and torn
试着用爱去平息压力 但爱情是如此残酷
Why? Why? Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Love, love, love, love
爱情 爱情 爱情 爱情
Insanity laughs under pressure we’re cracking
疯癫的笑着 说明压力之下 我们完全变了
Can’t we give ourselves one more chance
我们能否再来一次
Why can’t we give love that one more chance
为什么我们不能再给爱情一个机会
Why can’t we give love Give love, give love Give love, give love
为什么我们不能一直付出爱
Give love, give love Give love, give love
一直友善相待
‘Cause love’s such an old fashioned word
爱是那么俗气的一个字
And love dares you to change our way of
爱情让你学会重新面对自己
Caring about ourselves
让你用更好的方式来对待自己
This is our last dance This is ourselves
这是我们的最后一曲 这才是我们自己
Under pressure
压力之下
Under pressure
压力之下
Pressure
压力
Oh, my God, you’re like a total rock star.
噢 上帝啊 你太具有明星风范了
Like the whole school’s obsessed with you.
全学校的人都为你疯狂
You’re all anyone talks about anymore.
你现在是学校里瞩目的焦点
You might want to think about getting a new look.
你可以考虑改变成一个新形象
What do you mean?
什么意思
Don’t worry, we’ll find you something cool, Craig.
不用担心 我们会把你弄的很酷 克雷格
Cool Craig.
酷克雷格
What?
什么
Oh, somebody in here calls me that. “Cool Craig.”
这里有个人是这么叫我的”酷克雷格”
Is that somebody a girl?
是女的吗
Uh, no.
噢 不是的
Well, are there any cute girls in there?
那么 那里有没有什么漂亮的女孩
Not really.
不太有
Like, a mental hospital probably isn’t the best spot to hook up.
精神病院可不是什么搭讪的好地方
I’m dying to see this place.
我真想去看看这个地方
Can I come visit? Sure.
我能去看你吗 当然了
Yeah, you can visit.
来吧
That is if you don’t mind the groupies hanging all over me.
如果你不介意我身边的狂热粉丝的话
Hey, get up.
嘿 起来
Yeah, sorry, I told you I was famous.
抱歉 跟你说了我很出名
They were just bothering me.
他们又来缠我了
You’ve really gotta get out of the room more, Muqtada.
你真的需要多出去活动活动了 穆塔达
There’s a whole world out there.
外面的世界很精彩
It’s just me. Put these on. Let’s go for a walk.
是我 穿上这个 我们出去走走
Sometimes it’s just good to get out of there.
有时出来透透风真不错
Charlie, my friend.
查理 朋友
You got 30 minutes.
给你30分钟
Hey, what’s the deal with you and Noelle?
嘿 你和诺艾尔算是怎么回事
What do you mean? What do you mean, what do I mean?
什么意思 什么什么意思
Don’t play dumb with me.
别跟我装傻
The two of you are like…
你们两个就像…
Your energy is like…
你的精力就像…
Those were fireworks.
这是烟花
You should ask her out.
你应该约她出去
Ask her out? Yeah.
约她出去 是的
Ask her out. Like, out.
约她出去 到外面去
Well, I mean, I like her,
我是喜欢她
but I think I’d be too nervous to ask her out.
但我太紧张了不敢约她
What are you nervous about?
紧张什么
Rejection.
拒绝
Babe, you can’t live your life in fear.
亲爱的 你不能生活在恐惧之中
You’re gonna end up like Muqtada.
你会变得像穆塔达一样
Or worse, me.
或者更糟 像我一样
That’s the part where you go, “Hey, Bobby, your life’s not that bad,” you know.
这时候你应该说”嘿 鲍比 你的人生还没那么糟”
Oh, sorry, I’m just…
抱歉 我只是…
Relax. It’s okay, babe.
放松 没事 亲爱的
But you shouldn’t worry about rejection.
但你不应该去担心什么拒绝
You shouldn’t. You can practice with me.
你不应该 你可以先和我练习练习
Practice what?
练习什么
Asking Noelle out.
约诺艾尔出去
No, that’s okay. Yeah, I’ll be Noelle.
不了吧 我当诺艾尔
I’ll be Noelle. I’m Noelle.
我当诺艾尔 我是诺艾尔
Hey, Craig. How’s it going?
嘿 克雷格 还好吗
Hey, Noelle. I’m well. How are you?
嘿 诺艾尔 我很好 你呢
Oh, good.
噢 也很好
I get out of here soon, which is pretty cool.
我很快就要离开这儿了 很不错
Do you like music?
你喜欢音乐吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
I like live music.
我喜欢现场音乐
Uh, you just gonna sit there the whole time you’re asking her out?
你约她的时候 就准备一直坐在那儿
Stand up. I’m a lady.
站起来 我是女士
No, look man. You gotta loosen up a little bit.
听着哥们 你需要放松一点
Come on, loosen up.
放松
Yeah, okay. Good, good, good.
很好 很好
But I don’t like to go see live music by myself.
但是我不想独自去看现场音乐
Oh, okay.
好吧
Well, maybe we could go together?
那么 或许我们可以一起去
“Well, okay, uh, maybe we could go together?”
那么 好吧 或许我们可以一起去
No. Say that again. You gotta use more energy, man.
不行 再来一遍 你需要更有激♥情♥ 哥们
You gotta go like, “Oh!” You gotta be excited.
你要像这样”噢”你要表现的兴奋
Okay.

Yeah, uh. Yeah, okay. Well, maybe we could go together.
好啊 我们可以一起去
Well, well, well.
噢 噢 噢
Who should we see?
我们去听谁的
U2?
U2 (成立于1976年的爱尔兰都柏林摇滚乐队)
No.

No.

Vampire Weekend?
吸血鬼周末 (成立于2006年美国纽约市的独♥立♥摇滚乐队)
No, no, no. Don’t be one of those douchebags
不 不 不 别跟有些傻♥逼♥一样
that takes her to some band that she doesn’t care about.
带她去她不喜欢的乐队
This is what you do, and this is very important.
而你刚才就是这样 这很关键
Okay.

Ask her what she likes.
问她喜欢什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!