Okay, sorry, I’m gonna invade your personal space for one second.
抱歉 我要占用一下你的私人空间
Why?
为什么
What are you doing?
你在干吗
You shocked me. Make a wish.
你吓了我一跳 许个愿
What do we do now?
我们现在干什么
Are you still playing?
你还在玩那个游戏吗
No. Are you?
没 你呢
I’ll race you to arts and crafts.
看看谁先跑到艺术室
Hey, guys. No running, please.
你们 别跑 拜托
Well, well, well!
哎吆 哎吆 哎吆
Still working on it, Cool Craig?
还在解决那事呢 酷克雷格
It’s not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I think the two of you were playing the question game outside. That’s what I think.
你们两个刚才在外面玩问题游戏呢 这就是我想的
Well, I guess it is what you think then.
事实就是你想的那样
I thought so.
我猜也是
This is free period arts recreational therapy for you latecomers.
这里提供免费艺术娱乐疗法 你们这些迟到的人
I’m Joanie, recreation director.
我是乔安妮 娱乐主管
I’m Craig.
我是克雷格
Well, materials are on the table, Craig. So just go for it.
材料都在桌子上 克雷格 开始画吧
That’s okay. I don’t really draw.
不了 我不太会画画
Sure you do. It doesn’t have to be representative,
你肯定会的 不一定非得是有意义的
it can be abstract, whatever you want.
也可以是抽象的 想画什么都行
Well, I’ll just hang out, if that’s okay.
我就想随便玩玩 如果可以的话
Everybody? Our new guest, Craig,
大家 我们的新成员 克雷格
is having what we call an artistic block.
碰到了创作灵感的枯竭
He doesn’t know what to draw.
他不知道要画什么
How about beavers?
海狸(也有女性生殖器的意思)怎么样
Humble, we do not draw the sort of beavers you’re talking about.
亨布尔 我们不能画你说的那种海狸
Oh, really?
是吗
That’s actually nice.
这画的还真不错
I thought it was gonna be a vagina. That’s nice.
我还以为会画成鲍鱼呢 画的不错
Rolling pin!
擀面杖
What was that, Roger? Did you say something?
什么 罗杰 你说什么
This is weird.
这太囧了
Look, she’s not gonna get off your back until you draw something.
听着 如果你不画些什么 她会一直骚扰你
Can be anything.
什么都行
I bet you got some crazy stuff in that messed up little mind of yours.
我打赌你那一团糟的脑子里肯定有一些疯狂的念头
America has created the longest peace time economic expansion in our history.
美国已经实现了历史上为时最长的和平时期经济扩张
Shit!
真糟糕
With nearly 18 million new jobs,
有着大约1千8百万个新岗位
wages rising at more than twice the rate of inflation.
工资上涨幅度是通货膨胀率的两倍以上
The highest home ownership in history.
历史上最高的住♥宅♥自有率
Craig, honey, what’s the matter?
克雷格 亲爱的 怎么了
I can’t do it. Five years old and I’m already a failure.
我做不到 五岁我就已经是个失败者了
What can’t you do?
你做不到什么
I can’t even trace Manhattan on tracing paper.
我都不能在描图纸上画出曼哈顿
Tracing paper! Are you kidding me?
描图纸啊 开什么玩笑
Craig, you can’t trace freehand and expect it to be perfect.
克雷格 你不能画完之后要求它是多么的完美
Why not?
为什么不能
Because, honey, you’re five years old.
因为 亲爱的 你才五岁
That’s no excuse.
这不是借口
Mozart composed three major symphonies by the time he was five.
莫扎特五岁的时候就创作了三曲大型交响乐
Actually, Craig, it was four.
实际上 克雷格 是四岁
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Instead of trying to trace maps of Manhattan,
与其描画出曼哈顿的地图
why don’t you just make up your own maps?
为什么不自己创作一幅呢
Of imaginary places.
一片虚构的地域
Oh, looks like somebody got unblocked.
看来某人灵感迸发了
That is extraordinary.
真是太不可思议了
What is it? It’s so pretty.
画的什么 很漂亮
Looks like a brain or something, right?
像大脑之类的东西 是吗
Yeah, it’s a brain map.
没错 是一幅大脑地图
It’s a great brain map.
画的真不错
It’s beautiful.
很漂亮
A smart talent.
真是个人才
I didn’t get the brain part. Looks like a city.
我没看出来像大脑 像一座城市
Hey, Craig, you got a phone call, man.
嘿 克雷格 有人打电♥话♥找你
Hello?

Is this the loony bin?
是精神病院吗
Okay, I’ve been putting this off,
好吧 我现在把画面给暂停了
but I guess you should know more about my best friend, Aaron.
因为你应该多了解一下我的死党 埃伦
He’s the kind of guy that life just comes easy to.
他就是那种什么都玩得转的人
He’s got a 4.6 GPA. I don’t even see how that’s possible.
他平均分有4.6分 这简直就是不可思议
And he’ll probably get into the Gates Summer Program,
他可能会被盖茨暑期班录取
and claim something like…
然后对外宣称…
I didn’t even apply to that thing. They totally recruited me.
我根本就没申请那里 是他们找上我的
Whatever, it’ll look good on my college apps.
无所谓了 写在我的大学申请表上能漂亮些
Not that he’d need it. His extra-curriculars are out of control.
并不是他非需要不可 他课外活动的表现简直就是超人
I mean, Aaron does everything.
我是说 他无所不能
He plays sports.
他玩体育
He started a film society.
他创建了电影俱乐部
He invented that adapter thing that converts vinyl albums into MP3s.
他自己做了一个适配器 能把留声机唱片转化为MP3
I just couldn’t compete.
我根本无法与之相比
How’d you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
My girl gave it to me.
我女朋友给我的
How’d you end up in adult psych?
你怎么跑到成人精神治疗室了
Do they serve beer in there?
那里提供啤酒吗
Dude, can you get me any Vicodin?
哥们 能给我带些维柯丁吗
Come on, guys. Leave him alone.
拜托了 你们 别玩他了
Seriously, Craig, what happened?
说实在的 克雷格 到底怎么了
I don’t know. I had a bad night.
我也不知道 晚上过的很不好
What do you mean, a bad night?
什么意思 晚上过的不好
I’m just feeling…
就是感觉…
Dude, you just need to chill more, okay?
哥们 你只是需要放松 知道吗
Your problem is, you never chill.
你的问题就是 你从来不知道放松
I’m gonna be chilling tonight, where you gonna be?
我今晚要放松一下 你去哪
Here. I’m gonna be here.
这儿 我就呆在这儿
Oh, my God, Craig! There is so nothing wrong with you.
天呐 克雷格 你根本就没问题
Yes, there is. I’m depressed.
我有 我有抑郁症
I take pills for it. Ask Nia.
我还因此吃药呢 问尼娅
Ask Nia what?
问尼娅什么
Craig!
克雷格
Forget it. Maybe if you weren’t such a dick,
算了 如果你不是这副鸟德行
people would talk to you more and you would know this kind of stuff.
别人会愿意告诉你 让你了解这些事情
Dude, is this some kind of pity play for my girlfriend?
哥们 你是要博取我女朋友的同情吗
Aaron… What?
埃伦… 什么
Fuck you.
去你的
I know, keep it down. I’m sorry.
我知道 小声点 抱歉
I don’t have any friends.
我一个朋友都没有
This is very tough thing to learn.
交朋友是门学问
Seems here someone neglected to turn in their Gates Summer application.
看起来有人忘了要交盖茨暑期学校的申请
Who is it that doesn’t want to study at Franklin Gates this summer?
是谁不想 这个暑假到富兰克林盖茨学校学习的
Or eventually get into a good college?
或者说最后考上一所好大学
Get a good job. Have a good lifestyle. Get laid.
找到份好工作 过的逍遥自在 把妹爱爱
I don’t understand why anyone would want to end up depressed,
我不明白为什么有人想最终患上抑郁
alone and homeless in a psych ward.
落得个独自一人无家可归呆在精神病房♥的下场
Sleeping next to some asocial reject named Muqtada.
睡在一个叫穆塔达的自闭症患者身边
How many times are you gonna wind up in here again, huh?
你还要挣扎多少次才肯罢休 啊
What is the matter with you?
你有什么毛病
How can you let your child see you like this, huh?
你怎么能让你的孩子看到你这副德行.啊
What kind of father are you?
你这算哪门子父亲啊
I honestly think it’d be better off for her, for all of us, if you were just dead.
我真觉得对她 对我们所有人来说 你还是死了的好
But you can’t even get that right.
但你连这个都做不到
Excuse me, miss, you’re going to have to leave.
对不起 小姐 请你离开这里
Come on.

You okay, Bobby?
你还好吗 鲍比
My accountant.
我会计
Check the wrong box and the woman goes nuts.
填错了表单然后她就疯了
And so, who was there buying soy milk?
因此 是谁在那儿买♥♥豆奶
Alec Baldwin, which I thought was kind of cool.
埃雷克 鲍尔温 这让我觉得挺酷的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!