This is after I tell Noelle how beautiful I think she is.
这是我告诉诺艾尔 我觉得她有多漂亮之后
Okay, just have them send the delivery guy to the third floor.
就让他们转告送货员让他到三楼
3 North.
三楼北区
No problem, sport. You got it.
没问题 老兄 交给我了
Thanks, Dad. Sure.
谢谢 老爸 应该的
Yeah, I’ll see you and Mom tomorrow.
我明天就能见到你和妈妈了
I’ll see you then.
到时见
Okay, bye. Bye.
好的 拜 拜拜
Hey, Muqtada.
穆塔达
Hello? Hey, man.
喂 嘿 哥们
I could really use a favor.
我需要帮助
Hey, found it.
找到了
I so appreciate this.
太感谢了
Yeah, no problem.
没事
Look, man, I’m sorry I was a bitch to you.
听着 哥们 很抱歉之前对你那么凶
I’m sorry I tried to make out with your girlfriend.
很抱歉我试图和你女朋友亲热
How are things with Nia?
和尼娅怎么样了
Um, we’re gonna try and work through it.
还在磨合吧
Good.
很好
You know, I might hide it pretty well, but,
知道吗 我掩饰的很好 但是
I mean, I get that depression stuff, too, sometimes.
我有时也会消沉沮丧之类的
Yeah?
是吗
Don’t kill yourself, okay?
别伤害你自己 好吗
I won’t.
不会的
Seriously.
我是认真的
Thanks.
谢谢
I’ll call you tomorrow, all right?
明天再打给你 好吗
Yeah, you will.
好的
Did you really try to make out with Nia?
你真曾试图和尼娅亲热吗
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Pizza’s getting cold. What’s up?
披萨要凉了 怎么了
I’m tired, man.
我累了 老兄
Think I’ll skip out on the pizza shin-dig.
估计我要错过这场披萨狂欢了
Pack up.
打包呢
Ah, vacation’s over.
度假结束了
Yes, back to work.
是啊 该回去工作了
You got a job? No.
你还有工作 没有
Well, congratulations on your home.
恭喜你有房♥子住了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I used that Dylan line on Noelle.
我对诺艾尔说了那些迪伦的歌♥词
How’d it go?
效果怎么样
Good. We’re gonna hang out soon.
很好 我们约好了一起出去玩儿
Yeah? Maybe see some music.
是吗 看一些音乐会什么的
Good.
很好
Here.

It’s you.
是你
Yikes. It’s a mess in there, man.
哎呦 上面一团糟 哥们
Oh, it’s not such a mess.
并不是特别糟
It’s just undergoing renovations.
只不过是在整修而已
Look, I wrote my number on the back.
我在后面写上了我的电♥话♥
We should get together sometime, play some table tennis.
我们应该时不时的出来聚聚 打打乒乓球
Sure.
当然
Cool. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow at breakfast.
很好 明天早餐再见了
Good luck, Craig.
祝你好运 克雷格
Not that you need it, but…
并不是你需要它 只是…
Thanks. You, too, babe.
谢谢 你也是 亲爱的
Hey, come on.
不是吧
Trust me.
相信我
I gotta dance.
我还要跳舞
Excuse me?
不好意思
I like this.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
我喜欢这个
Look.

So long, buddy.
再见了 兄弟
You should probably stay longer.
你应该再多呆一会
You might lose it on the outside.
你在外面可能会再次失控的
Um, I’ll take my chances.
我宁愿试一试
It’ll come to you!
它会找到你的
Okay, I know you’re thinking, “What is this?
我知道你在想”这算什么
“Kid spends a few days in the hospital and all his problems are cured?”
一孩子在医院呆了几天 然后所有的问题就都解决了”
But I’m not. I know I’m not.
但是我没有 我知道我还没有
I can tell this is just the beginning.
我能感觉到这只是个开始
I still need to face my homework, my school, my friends.
我仍然要去面对作业 学校 朋友
My dad.
老爸
Hello, Smitty.
你好 史密蒂
Thanks for everything.
感谢你所做的一切
Sure. You’re very welcome, sir.
不用客气 先生
Have you seen Bobby around?
看到鲍比了吗
Yeah, Bobby left pretty early this morning.
嗯 鲍比一大早就走了
But the difference between today and last Saturday
但是今天和上周六的区别
is that for the first time in a while,
是头一次的
I can look forward to the things I want to do in my life.
我能抱着积极的眼光 去追求那些我想要做的事情
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
I feel like…
感觉…
Like I can handle it.
没问题
Bike, eat, drink, talk.
骑车 吃饭 喝水 聊天
Ride the subway, read, read maps.
乘地铁 读书 看地图
Make maps, make art.
画地图 搞艺术
Finish the Gates application.
终结盖茨学校申请
Tell my dad not to stress about it.
告诉老爸不要因此产生压力
Hug my mom. Kiss my little sister.
拥抱老妈 亲吻小妹
Kiss my dad.
亲吻老爸
Make out with Noelle.
和诺艾尔亲热
Make out with her more.
继续和她亲热
Take her on a picnic. See a movie with her.
带她去野餐 和她一起看电影
See a movie with Aaron. Heck, see a movie with Nia.
和埃伦一起看电影 噢 和尼娅一起看电影
Have a party. Tell people my story. Volunteer at 3 North.
参加聚会 告诉别人我的故事 在三楼北区做志愿者
Help people like Bobby.
帮助像鲍比一样的人
Like Muqtada.
像穆塔达一样的人
Like me.
像我一样的人
Draw more. Draw a person. Draw a naked person.
继续画画 画一个人 画一个裸体的人
Draw Noelle naked.
画诺艾尔的裸体
Run, travel, swim, skip.
跑步 旅行 游泳 蹦着走
Yeah, I know it’s lame, but, whatever.
是啊 我知道这很蹩脚 但是 管他呢
Skip anyway.
我就要蹦
Breathe.
平心定气
Live.
享受人生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!