So, our meeting tonight.
那么 刚才的事情
Is it safe to assume that’s not happening?
可以当做没发生过吗
You’ve had it figured out all along, Muqtada.
你要解决这个毛病 穆塔达
Never get out of the bed.
永远离不开床
I got in.
我进去了
In what?
进哪
In your mama.
进你妈妈
I got in the home.
我能到群体式家庭去住了
That’s great.
很不错
We missed you at breakfast.
早餐的时候我们都很想你
Is this about this whole NialNoelle fiasco?
这是关于尼娅诺艾尔打击事件吗
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Solomon. That dude’s got sensitive hearing.
所罗门 那哥们听力很敏感
Look, it’s not just women, okay?
听着 不仅是女人 好吗
I can’t do anything right. My life’s a mess.
我什么事都做不好 我的生活一团糟
No, my life is a mess.
不 我的生活一团糟
Muqtada’s life is a mess. No offense, babe.
穆塔达的生活一团糟 无意冒犯 亲爱的
All good, papa.
没事 老爸
Look, I happen to like you, Craig.
听着 我碰巧喜欢你 克雷格
You remind me of me when I was your age.
你让我回想起 我在你这个年纪的时候
I was much better looking, and I didn’t have as much trouble with women…
我那时更帅气 和女人交往也没这么多问题…
Get back on track, man.
别跑题 哥们
The point is, in 20 years,
我要说的是 20年之后
if you’re celebrating your daughter’s eighth birthday in a place like this,
如果你在这种地方庆祝你女儿的8岁生日
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
Muqtada and I are going to kick your ass.
穆塔达和我饶不了你
He not busy being born, is busy dying.
如果不抓紧时间从新开始 就会一步一步陷入泥潭
You need to believe that.
你要相信这点
This Bobby,
这个鲍比
I think, very wise man.
是个很有智慧的人
By the way, I was just coming in to tell you that
顺便说下 我就是来告诉你
I’m not gonna be homeless tomorrow.
我明天不会无家可归了
I’m just saying.
我就来告诉你
And guess what?
猜猜怎么着
It’s right next door to the YMCA.
我隔壁就是基♥督♥教青年会
Yeah. So we can go swimming in the swimming pool,
是啊 我们就可以到游泳池游泳了
and maybe play table tennis.
也可以打乒乓球
Ping-pong, yes.
乒乓 没错
It’s the same thing.
一个东西
So listen, your mom will bring you by on Saturday,
听着 妈妈会在周六带你过来
and we could have a feast.
我们可以举办场家庭宴会
There are so many people, you know, not just in this hospital,
有很多人 不只是这家医院里的
but in the whole world, who are struggling so hard just to live.
而是全世界的 都只是为了生存而在努力奋斗
And, it’s like, self-indulgent for me to not appreciate what I have.
我总是纵容自己 不懂得感激我所拥有的东西
Like what?
比如说
Well, there’s my family, my home, and my friends.
亲人 家 和朋友
And you know, there’s this.
还有这个
I used to think art was just bourgeois decadence, but…
我过去认为艺术只不过是资产阶级的堕落象征 但是…
It’s really wonderful, Craig.
画的真美 克雷格
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, I’ve done about 20 of them and it’s something that I really enjoy.
我画了差不多有20幅 而且我乐在其中
What do you enjoy about it?
为什么乐在其中
It’s fun.
因为这很有趣
And it takes my mind off the things that stress me out.
而且它剔除了我大脑中的压力
You gonna continue it when you leave?
离开之后你也会坚持画下去吗
Yeah.
是的
Or, I think. But my dad might freak.
或许吧 但是我老爸可能接受不了
Have you told him how you feel?
你跟他说过 你的感受了吗
Not yet.
还没有
But you will?
但是你会的
I think so.

Thank you.
谢谢
It’s my last night tonight, Smitty.
这是我在这儿呆的最后一晚了 史密蒂
It is your last night, Craig.
是你的最后一晚 克雷格
I hate to break it to you, Craig, but I think I’m really gonna miss you.
我其实不想告诉你的 克雷格 你走了我会想你的
Well, it’s Bobby’s last night, too,
这也是鲍比的最后一晚
so I was wondering if we could have a pizza party.
所以 我想知道我们能不能举办一场披萨派对
Yes, we can. Yeah. Do you have the money? If you can get the money.
当然可以 你们有钱吗 有钱就行
Yeah, no, I’ll have the money. Yeah, I…
我会弄到钱的
You have records you could bring?
能带些唱片吗
Hey, thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
I just wanted to say, I’m really sorry about what happened yesterday.
我就是想说 我对昨天发生的事情感到抱歉
That girl I was with, she’s my best friend’s girlfriend.
那个和我一起的女孩 她是我死党的女朋友
I’ve been obsessed with her forever and…
我一直迷恋着她而且…
And you’re in love with her?
而且你爱上她了
No.
没有
Well, of course not. But you think she’s hot,
当然没有了 但是你觉得她很性感
so you told her what you thought she’d want to hear.
所以你就跟她说了 你认为她想听到的话
And now you’re going to do the same thing to me.
现在你又要把这招用到我身上
No, I’m not.
没 我没有
You’re not?
你没有?
Look, um, I do think you’re hot.
听着 你是很性感
And I do want to say the right thing,
而且我也想说好听的话
but that’s only because I really like you.
但这只是因为我喜欢你
I like how you don’t hide your problems like everyone else.
我喜欢 你不像别人那样掩饰自己的问题
And I feel like I don’t have to hide mine when I’m around you.
而且我觉得在你身边的时候 不必隐瞒自己的缺陷
You know, I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently,
我最近经常考虑这件事
and I’ve realized that…
我意识到
if you’re not busy being born, you’re busy dying.
如果不抓紧时间从新开始 就会一步步陷入泥潭
And I, for one, think that we could both benefit from being born, again.
而我作为其中之一 认为我们从新开始是个双赢的局面
Not being born again, but you know what I mean?
不是指再次出生 你明白我的意思是吧
Gee, thanks for the wisdom, Bob.
天 谢谢你的箴言 鲍勃
What? He told you that, too?
什么 他也告诉你了
Who? Bobby.
谁 鲍比
Yeah, me and about a billion other people.
是啊 告诉了我和一大群人
Bob Dylan.
鲍勃·迪伦
It’s the song you just quoted.
你说的是他的歌♥的歌♥词
What? No. Yes.
什么 不 是的
Anyway, my point is
总而言之 我的重点是
I want to play doctor with you.
我想和你玩医生游戏
This is awesome.
这太美了
So, how come you never asked me why?
你怎么从没问过我为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
I guess I just assumed you’d tell me when you wanted me to know.
我觉得 你想告诉我时自然会告诉我
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you like music?
你喜欢音乐吗
Do you like breathing?
你喜欢呼吸吗
That’s right. It was a dumb question.
是啊 真是个愚蠢的问题
I like… I like Radiohead a lot, the Pixies, T.Rex.
我… 我很喜欢电台司令 小精灵和T.Rex
Oh, what else?
还有什么来着
Have you seen them live?
看过他们的现场演出吗
I saw Radiohead and the Pixies once.
看过一次电台司令和小精灵的
Cool.

You know, Vampire Weekend’s doing a show at the end of the month.
吸血鬼周末乐队这个月底有一场演出
Would you want to go?
你想去吗
Yes, I would.
当然想
With you, right?
和你一起 对吧
No, with Solomon.
不 和所罗门一起
Yeah, with me.
当然是和我一起了
Sorry guys.
抱歉大伙儿
This is about to get pretty sappy,
场面开始变得戏剧化
so I’m just gonna give you the highlights.
所以我只展示出其中的关键点
This is me sharing the realization that
这是我在发表
I don’t actually want to be a CEO, lawyer, or President.
我其实并不想当什么首席执行官 律师 或者总统的言论
This is Noelle,
这是诺艾尔
laughing at the idea that I once wanted to be President.
嘲笑我曾想过要当总统这个想法
Here, Noelle suggests I “screw”
这是诺艾尔提议 如果申请盖茨暑假学校让我很烦恼
the Gates Summer application if it makes me so unhappy.
我就”去他的”
This is me liking that idea.
这是我喜欢这个主意
This is me thinking about how to tell my dad.
这是我在考虑怎样告诉我老爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!