Because I e-mailed it to myself.
我还在想为什么婚姻失败了吗
”Okay. Am I still trying to figure out why the marriage failed?
我是想和他和好吗
”Do I want to get back together?
我们是不是还藕断丝连
”Do we have unfinished business?
我是想报复 还是…
”Is this about revenge? Or am I…
还是因为孤单
”Am I just lonely?
还是想找个临时看门人
”Or is it my caretaker thing?”
我的意思是 孩子们都搬走了
I mean, the kids are finally gone now,
然后突然间杰克回来了
And all of a sudden Jake is back,
在某种意义上我就想照顾他
And I get to take care of him in some way.
现在我知道心理治疗的用处了 真的
Now, I understand. I get how therapy works. I really do.
回首往事 日复一日年复一年
We look at things, we examine them. Weeks turn into months.
我们已经离婚八年了
And we’re going on eight years now.
我过的真的很好 真的 相信我
And I’m okay with that. I really am, believe me.
我喜欢单身 真的
I… I like it, I do.
可现在 我需要你告诉我你的想法
But in this case, I need you to tell me what you really think.
比如 “不要这样做”
Like, ”don’t do this.”
你明白吗 我是想说
You know, I’d like you to say,
“不要这样做 这样做事完全错的”
”Don’t do this. It’s absolutely wrong,”
或者 “就这样做 没事的”
Or, ”go ahead. You’ll be fine.”
我真的需要建议
I actually want to be told what to do.
有趣的是 我发现现在你比
What’s interesting is, I’m already seeing you open up
以往其他任何时刻都更能敞开心扉
More than you have in some time.
我在想 经过这件事
I’m thinking, through this affair,
你可能会学会用不同的方法去看待世界
You may learn to view the world in a different way.
不好意思 我需要一些更具体的建议
I’m sorry, what… I just need something more concrete.
你是不是说我还应该继续见他
I’m… are you saying that I should just keep seeing him?
因为说实话 我觉得如果…
Because honestly, I think that if the guilt…
如果没有负罪感和恐惧的话 我…
The guilt and the fear could go away, I could just…
我可能不会这么紧张 你知道
I could let go a little bit and, um, you know,
也许我自己能解决
I could figure this out.
这正是我想看到的
I wouldn’t resist looking at this.
好吧 换一种说法就是…
Okay. And another way of saying that might be…
顺其自然 简 不会伤害你的
Let go, Jane. It can’t hurt.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞芭芭拉生殖中心
Santa Barbara fertility center,
请您稍等 谢谢合作
Could you please wait. Thank you.
雅各布·艾德勒
Jacob Adler?
祝你愉快
Have fun.
你知道程序 你的衣服可以挂在衣架上
Okay, you know the drill. You can hang your things in the closet.
遥控器在台子上 材料在抽屉里
The remote’s on the dresser, and the materials are in the drawer.
把精♥液♥样本放进小杯子里
Please deposit your specimen in the cup,
完事了就叫我
And I’ll see you when you’re done.
你在哪儿呢
Hey, where are you?
我在办公室
Uh, I’m at the office.
想一起吃顿午餐吗
Want to grab some lunch?
当然了 什么时候
Absolutely. When?
现在可以吗 我有一个小时的时间
Can you do it now? I have about an hour.
咱们可以到斯坦惠普酒店开间房♥
We could meet at the Stanhope, get room service.
我十分钟后到
I’ll be there in 10.
酒店见 艾德勒
See you there, Adler.
她回来了
She’s coming back.
我不是开玩笑
Oh, I’m not kidding.
那人就是这么说的 我很震惊
That is exactly what the guy said. I’m stunned.
看看我 我仍然很震惊
Look at me. I’m still stunned.
对了 今早我和我弟弟说了
Oh, by the way, I talked to my brother this morning
给他开派对的事 他很兴奋
And he is so excited about his party.
真的吗
Really?
太好了
Great!
咱们家盛不下40个人 是吧
We can fit 40 people in our place, can’t we?
当然盛不下 人们连坐的地方都没了…
Absolutely. People won’t sit down…
没什么大不了的 对吗
No big deal, right?
你好服务员 我叫艾德勒
Hi. Reservation. The name is Adler.
看啊 那是你的…
Hey. There’s your…
我的什么
My what?
你的钥匙
And here’s your key.
哈里
Harley!
真抱歉 我不是故意吐你口水
I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to spit on you.
-我只是得吻你 -咽着时?
– I just had to kiss you. – While you were choking?
但挺有效 我现在不咳了
Yeah, but it worked. ‘Cause I’m not really choking anymore.
你刚看见谁了
Who did you just see?
没看见谁 有点奇怪
No one. That was weird.
我以为看见你堂兄了 我的老天
I thought it was your cousin from…from… Oh, my sweet lord.
又怎么了
Now what?
亲爱的 我几乎忘了
Honey, I just totally forgot.
我1点15要回办公室
I have a conference call at 1:15.
开个会 得走了
Back at the office, so I gotta go.
服务员 亲爱的 我说真的 别吃了
Waitress! Honey, I’m serious. Stop eating.
帮我叫下服务员
Help me call the waitress.
随便哪个都行 看那边 叫那个
Anyone over here. Look over there. Call that one.
不 哈里 我们不能走
No. Harley. Harley. Harley. Harley, we can’t leave.
我们正在等婚礼筹办人
We’re meeting with the wedding specialist.
恩 其实
Yeah, and you know what?
我觉得今天可能不适合谈这事
Mmm, I just don’t know if today’s the best day for me for that.
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
当你付出爱
When you just give love
却没有回报
And never get love
你最好舍弃爱情
You’d better let love depart
我知道它如此美妙
I know it’s so
我也知道
And yet I know
无法忘记你
I can’t get you out of my heart
你
You
让我抛弃幸福的家庭
made me leave my happy home
你偷走我的爱 转身消失
You took my love and now you’re gone
自我爱上你
Since I fell for you
你甜美的爱
Your sweet love
带来如此的痛楚
Brings such misery…
杰克
Jake? Jake! Jake!
我喜欢10月举♥行♥的婚礼 让你看下
I adore October weddings. Let me show
我们去年10月办的婚礼是什么样的
you something we did last October.
非常漂亮 是吧
Stunning, right?
这些花你
And you can do as much of the flowers
想要多少都行
or as little as you want…
亲爱的 我去打电♥话♥给
Hey, hon, I’m gonna make that call from…
-符合秋天的主题 -很好
– …keeping with an autumnal theme. – Great.
-这蛋糕很华丽 -你俩继续研究
– This is a gorgeous cake… – You guys just keep doing this,
-我去 -带巧克力花边
– And I’m gonna… – with the chocolate ribbons.
我太喜欢了
Oh, I love it.
医生
Ah! Doctor.
我接到一个艾德勒先生打的电♥话♥
Hi. I received a call about a Mr. Adler.
是的 408 他夫人说他现在清醒了
Yes, 408. His wife says he’s conscious now.
我这就去看看
I’m on my way.
很好 血压正常
Okay. Blood pressure’s good.
心脏如何
How is his heart?
你有心脏问题吗 艾德勒先生
Do you have a heart condition, Mr. Adler?
没有 我只是做过次检查
No. And I just had a check-up.
是吗 很好
You did? That’s good.
头晕时 你是否
And when you got dizzy, did you
觉得心跳不正常
feel your heart was beating funny?
是的 但我当时正欣赏我美丽的…
Yes. But I was admiring my beautiful…
你们这么多年了还能说这话
It’s nice to hear after all these years.
真恩爱
That’s great.
你今天是否忘记吃了什么药
Did you forget to take any medications today?
-都吃了 -吃了哪些
– Took ’em all. – What all did you take?
降脂灵 小儿阿司匹林
Lipitor, Baby Aspirin.
前列腺增生灵
Flomax.
前列腺增生灵? (过量会引起阴♥茎♥持续勃起)
Flomax? (有一定几率引发晕眩)
是的 不然 我1天得小便40次
Yes. Otherwise, I pee 40 times a day.
你服用前列腺增生灵多久了
How long have you been taking the Flomax?
不久 偶尔才用
Not long. I only take it sporadically.
实际上 我得偷着用