Missed you.
已经九点了 你妻子会怎么想
It’s 9:00. Where does your wife think you are?
咱们这次可不可以试下下犬式
Yoga. Shall we do some downward facing dog, perhaps?
今晚不行 大家伙
Not tonight, big guy.
你在同意之前
Is it really necessary for you
一定要先拒绝吗
To always say no before you say yes?
这可不会减少我对你的思念
I’m not gonna think less of you, you know.
真的 杰克 我有点累了
Really, Jake. I’m a little tired.
我想去洗个澡 然后…
And I was gonna take a bath, and just…
好吧 咱们聊会儿
Okay. So we’ll just hang out.
是香脆吐司吗
Is that croque-monsieur?
是的
Yeah.
-谁的盘子 你的还是他的 -我的
– Whose plate is this, yours or his? – That’s mine.
上帝啊 和我记着的味道一摸一样
My god! Just like I remember it.
你在家都不吃饭吗
Don’t you ever eat at your house?
佩德罗把大部分的肉都吃了
Pedro dictates most meals, and he has a very
而且他只吃肉
Limited palate.
这是什么冰激凌
What kind of ice cream is that?
薰衣草味儿
Lavender honey.
最近睡得好吗
Not sleeping?
-不好 -你呢
– Not at all. – You?
从来就没睡好过
Never slept better.
而且我的消化能力恢复正常了
And my digestion is finally back on track.
是你让我重新燃起了希望 简
You’ve turned my world right-side up, Jane.
你明白我什么意思 是吗
You know what that means, don’t you?
不明白
No.
我还没真正适应没有你的日子
That I’ve never really known how to live without you.
知道吗 也许咱们应该白头偕老
You know, maybe we should be growing old together.
大家伙 很遗憾的告诉你
I hate to tell you, big guy,
咱们已经老了 但却不在一起了
we already grew old, apart.
大家伙是什么意思
What is with the ”big guy”?
是因为我胖 还是对我的爱称
Is it because I’m fat, or is it a term of endearment?
我也不知道为什么那么叫你
I have no idea why I keep saying that.
对不起 我不会那么叫你了
I’m sorry. I’ll stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜爱和你在家的平静
I love how quiet it is in your house.
我这一辈子就从没平静过
I have no quiet in my life. Ever.
是啊 你和一个5岁大的孩子住在一起
Well, you live with a 5-year-old.
是啊 不要再提佩德罗
Yes. And let’s not forget Pedro.
你究竟想说什么
What are you saying, exactly?
你的生活到底怎么了
What’s going on over there at your place?
很明显
My marriage is
我的婚姻和我期望的不一样
Not turning out as I hoped. That’s obvious.
刚开始的时候艾格丝确实很尊敬我
Agnes started out really looking up to me.
我们过去从没吵过架
We never used to fight.
可是有了孩子之后
But now with the kid, lately,
我们为他上什么学校争论
We’re all about what school he’s going to
她认为我们该换个大房♥子改更好
And she thinks we need a bigger house, more help.
我本来想重新开始工作
I was hoping to cut back at work,
可现在不可能了
But now that’s never gonna happen.
她还想在佩德罗长大之前
And she wants to have another baby
再要个孩子 这我理解
Before Pedro gets too old, which I get.
可是由于我们经常吵架…
But since we’re always fighting…
上帝啊 听我说
Oh, god. Listen to me.
你和那么年轻的女人结婚
Isn’t a baby part of the deal when
人家要孩子多正常啊
you marry a woman that age?
是吗 我想是吧
Is it? I guess so.
她隔一天就让我去一次生殖中心
She’s got me booked at the fertility center every other day,
她是如此的饥渴
And she is so amped up on hormone injections,
如果她再不冷静下来
I’m gonna have to find an exorcist
我都要去请巫师了
if she doesn’t calm down.
有什么好笑的
I wish it was funny.
冰激凌真好吃
Incredible ice cream.
我要转过来了
I’m turning around.
还记得咱们在热浴盆里
Hey, remember when we used to smoke pot
吸着大♥麻♥吃冰激凌的时候吗
And eat your ice cream in the hot tub?
热浴盆 感觉像是10亿年前的事了
The hot tub? That feels like a billion years ago.
你多久没吸过了
Yeah. How long has it been since you, uh…
我 自从劳伦出生就没有了
Me? Since before Lauren was born.
都已经27年了
Twenty-seven years.
至少27年了
At least.
别闹了 把那东西拿走
Are you kidding me? Oh, put that away.
我太久没吸过了
Oh! it’s been too long.
-是啊 -我不会…
– Exactly. – I’m not gonna…
好吧 我把这个留给你 真的很棒
Okay. I’m gonna leave this for you. It’s kind of amazing.
你可以少吸一点 找回当年的感觉
You take a few hits, get your sea legs back,
然后咱们再一起把它吸完
And, uh, we’ll finish the rest of it together.
也许吧
Maybe.
那个书呆子建筑师是不是喜欢你
So, that nerdy architect likes you. You know that, right?
他不是书呆子
He’s not nerdy.
而且他也绝对没有喜欢我的意思
And he definitely doesn’t.
我们只是工作关系
We’re just, we’re working together.
你开烤箱的时候 他一直在
I was watching while you leaned over to open the oven,
盯着你的屁♥股♥ 我看见了
And his eyes were glued to your ass.
能转过身去吗
Hey, do me a favor?
告诉我实话简 这算外遇吗
Tell me the truth, Janey. Is this a great affair or what?
我不知道 我第一次经历这事
I don’t know. It’s my first.
我们甚至不必做♥爱♥ 会很愉快的
We don’t even have to have sex, and it’s fun.
我真希望能留下来过夜
I wish I could sleep over.
我得去咨♥询♥一下我的心理医生
I got to talk to my shrink about this. This is…
这有点难以把握 我想你最好还是走吧
This is a lot to handle. You better go, I guess.
没关系的
It’s okay.
不要
No.
这是怎么了 杰克
Whoa! what is happening, Jake?
别接了
Don’t get it.
我有三个孩子 我必须得接
I always get it. I have three kids.
喂 你还在电♥话♥上吗
Hello? Hi. You’re still on the phone?
飞机 我是说还在飞机上吗
Plane, I meant plane.
你走的时候卢克怎么样
Well, how was Luke when you left him?
听上去不错 好的 我该带什么
Oh, that sounds like fun. Yeah, let me know what I can bring.
不知道 我不知道他在哪儿
No! I have no idea where he is.
好的宝贝 明天再聊
Okay, sweetheart. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
我撒谎了
Oh! now I’m lying.
劳伦和哈里想在这周末
Lauren and Harley are giving Luke
给卢克开个派对 很甜蜜 是吧
A graduation party this weekend. Sweet, huh?
喂 陌生人 欢迎回来
Hello, stranger. Welcome back.
我正要上车
I’m, uh, just getting into my car.
这周末很好啊
Yeah, this weekend sounds great.
我该带什么
Let me know what I can bring.
好的
Okay.
我笑什么 像个疯子似的
Why am I laughing? I mean, it’s like nuts!
艾伦医生
Doctor Allen.
你好简 今天该你做咨♥询♥了吗
Jane, hi. Am I seeing you today?
不该我 我只是来找你谈谈
Oh, no. I just wanted to talk. And I was wondering
你能挤出点时间来和我聊聊吗
If by any chance you could squeeze
这件事非常要紧
me in for an emergency session?
因为我非常需要建议
Because I’m sort of in desperate need of advice.
我给你带了点你喜欢的咖啡
I brought you some coffee cake that you like.
我不是想贿赂你 只是…
Not as a bribe or anything. But…
我只有20分钟的时间 然后病人就要来了
I only have 20 minutes before my first patient.
那就够了 我长话短说
Well, that’s fine! I’ll talk fast.
现在我需要合理的公正的建议
So at this point, I just need some sound, unbiased guidance.
和你认识的人发生婚外恋
Is having an affair with you-know-who
是好事还是坏事
a good thing or a bad thing?
这是坏事 对吧 怎么可能是好事呢
It’s a bad thing, right? This can’t be… how can it be good?
既不是好事 也不是坏事
It’s not good, it’s not bad.
我给这一切列了个提纲
I’ve made a list of everything
除此之外我真是不知道该做什么了
This could possibly be about at my end.
我能读给你听吗
May I read it to you?
当然 读吧
Oh, please, of course.
我写成邮件发给了自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!