Yeah, it’s feeling really good. So, this becomes your office.
你穿过新的门廊
You come down your new hallway.
-好的 -窗户在这边
– Okay. – The windows all along here.
太棒了 我喜欢
Great. Love it!
从这到那边…还是先让我把门打开吧
And from here to there… well, let me get the door for you.
你的厨房♥
Your kitchen.
这是餐厅 感觉大小怎么样
We’re in the eating area now. How’s the size feel?
很好
Good.
这是餐桌的两边
Right now, we’re at either end of the table.
感觉真不错
Oh! well, it feels perfect!
我觉得也不错
I thought so, too.
这里简直就是天堂
This is heaven!
谢谢夸奖
It’s gonna be cool.
想上楼去看看吗
You wanna go upstairs?
躺在床上 这一切尽收眼底
So if you were lying in bed, this would be your view.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, gosh! Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah. I’m fine. I’m…
简 给我回电♥话♥
Janey? Call me.
杰克
Jake!
来了
Coming!
你在里面干什么呢
What were you doing in there?
上洗手间啊
Going to the bathroom.
马桶没冲
The toilet isn’t flushed.
冲了
Yes, it did.
你为什么
Why were you in the shower
穿着衣服洗澡
With your clothes on?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我听见洗澡间的门关上了 杰克
I heard the shower door close, Jake.
你长着X射线耳朵吗
What do you have, x-ray ears?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了 佩德罗
What’s up, Pedro?
杰克穿着衣服洗澡
Jake took a shower with his clothes on.
佩德罗 亲爱的
Oh, Pedro, darling.
好吧 他说什么呢
Well, what’s he talking about?
我没说 佩德罗
I don’t speak Pedro.
那是你的专利
That’s your department.
儿子别来厨房♥ 有东西碎了
Don’t go in the kitchen, p. I broke something.
你 你能帮把手吗
Yo, can you help?
你 能帮把手吗
Yo, can you?
真是让人吃惊
That looks amazing.
这叫香脆吐司
It’s called croque-monsieur.
这是我在巴黎住的时候
It was the first thing I learned
学做的第一个甜品
to make when I was living in Paris
因为原料真的非常便宜
Because the ingredients are really, really cheap.
你什么时候在巴黎住过
When did you live in Paris?
20出头的时候
When I was in my early 20s.
我是去参加一个为期六天的糕点培训班的
I went there to take a six-day pastry class,
却在面包房♥里
And I ended up staying a year
当了一年的学徒
Working as an apprentice in a bakery.
你可真勇敢
Wow, that’s brave.
谢谢你能把我的那47封邮件看完
Thank you for taking my 47 e-mails
谢谢你把那些想法变成如此美好的设计
And turning them into something so beautiful.
你都快变成
You are rapidly becoming
我最客气的客户了
One of the most appreciative clients I’ve ever had.
不知道为什么…
I don’t know what it is but I…
当我有求别人时
I’m always surprised
我通常不知道说什么好
when I can count on someone.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
我知道这不关我的事
I know it’s none of my business,
可我真的很想知道
but I was just
像你这样的人为什么要离婚
Trying to figure out why someone like you is divorced.
你觉得呢
And what did you come up with?
难道是你人太好了
Something in the ”you’re too nice” department.
不是 我妻子和我最好的朋友相爱了
That, and my wife fell in love with my best friend.
-不好意思 -以前的最好的朋友
– Oh! no. – Ex-best friend.
他和他妻子 我和我妻子
We were on a biking trip, he and his wife
我们一起骑车穿越托斯卡纳区
and me and my wife, through Tuscany.
在行程的最后一天
And on the last day of the trip,
他们说彼此相爱了
They announced that they were in love.
真是糟透了
How awful!
返程的一路可不好过
Not a great plane ride home.
我能想象得到
Oh! I can just imagine.
明知道妻子出轨了
Sitting there for hours and hours
却要和妻子一起…
With your wife, who you know is…
真是太残酷了
Oh, that’s rough.
其实他们直接去了威尼斯
Well, actually, they went on to Venice.
我和他前妻卡伦一起坐飞机回的家
I flew home with Carol, that’s his ex-wife.
你肯定无法想象 坐飞机的时候
And you can’t imagine what it’s like sitting next to someone
旁边的人一直哭10个小时 是什么感觉
Who’s crying on a plane for 10 straight hours.
我不会怪她的
I don’t blame her.
我是在说我
I’m talking about me.
无论如何 他们现在已经结婚了
But anyway, they’re married now,
这件事一直很糟糕
And it’s pretty much an ongoing awful thing.
可你和你的前夫
But you and your ex, when he stopped by
他那一天来喝咖啡时
The other morning for coffee,
我想 离婚夫妇就应该这样
I thought, ”Wow. That’s the way it’s supposed to be.”
看来你们两个明白这一点
You two really seem to have it figured out.
是啊 可我们的关系并不像你想的那样
Well… yeah. We’re not as figured out as you’d think.
希望你不要觉得我在刺探你的隐私
I hope you don’t think that I’ve been interrogating you,
但我知道 前任再婚
But I know what it’s like to have an ex who’s remarried
自己心里不是滋味的感觉
And not have that much going on in that area.
我是说 你试过重新约会吗
I mean, do you date ever? Or…
事实上我经常约会
Oh, constantly, actually.
经常约会 真的吗
Constantly? Really?
是啊 我认识的人
Yeah. Everyone I know
都在帮我物色着呢
Or have ever known has fixed me up
而且有时我自己也会去相亲
And sometimes I just meet women.
真不知道我是怎么熬过来的
I don’t really know how it happens, but…
你还没找到女朋友吗
But no girlfriend yet?
还没
Not yet.
约会的伴都没吗
Just like dating.
其实 我觉得压力挺大的
Actually, I find it really stressful.
上次我疯狂约会的时候是1978年
The last time I was in the dating world was 1978.
-现在的约会复杂多了 -是啊
– And it’s a lot more complicated these days. – Oh, I know.
能和你这样一位
I can’t tell you how nice it is
女士交谈 倾吐心声
To have a conversation with a woman
而且还不用考虑做饭
And have the pressure off, not to mention a home-cooked…
是多美好的事啊
That was a compliment.
是啊
Yeah.
现在 你有合适的伴侣吗
Do you have a guy in your life at, at the moment?
-没有 -没有吗
– No. – No?
没有
No.
今天过的真愉快 也很放松
This was so nice and relaxing.
而且那个薰衣草冰激凌
And the lavender ice cream was the best dessert of any sort
是我这辈子吃到的最好吃的甜点
I’ve ever had, like, in my life.
谢谢
Thanks.
我睡不着觉的时候经常做冰激凌
I always make ice cream when I can’t sleep,
所以很高兴你能来品尝
So I’m glad someone was here to eat it.
很高兴咱们能彼此增进了解
Great getting to know you a little.
是啊 真的很高兴
Yeah, it was really fun.
那么
Well…
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
好的
Ok.
再见
Bye.
怎么了 来了
What? I’m coming.
上帝啊 我还以为他不走了呢
O.M.G., I thought he’d never leave.
-你好啊 简 -嗨
– Hello, Jane. – Hi.
你今晚看起来真美
You’re looking very beautiful tonight.
我喜欢你身上的黄油味
Oh, I love when you smell like butter.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我想你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!