I’d say our problems actually went away.
什么
What?
你以前总说你说的话我听不进去
Didn’t you always say you felt you weren’t being heard?
现在这算问题吗
Wasn’t that our big issue?
我们以前都觉得对方冷漠 不被欣赏
Both of us always feeling rejected and unappreciated.
看看现在的我们
Look at us now.
你比以前更时尚了
You’re so much more together.
你不再总是精疲力尽的样子
You’re not exhausted all the time.
不用每周末都筹备酒席
You’re not catering every weekend
或者整天都围着孩子们转
Or busy all day with the kids.
我的心态也更平和了
And I’m calmer.
不再是工作狂了
Not as obsessed with work.
我现在是合伙人了 我做到了
I’m a partner. I’m there.
我们都已如当初所愿 功成名就
We both grew into the people we wanted each other to be.
真的吗
Really?
过去的事
Well, you’re better than
你比我记得清楚
I am at remembering all the details of our…
记不记得我们都没时间做♥爱♥
Do you remember never having time for sex?
看看现在的我们
Now look at us.
这周我们就已经做了2次
We’ve already done it two times this week
今天只是周二
and it’s only Tuesday.
我发誓 如果一半以上的离异夫妻
I swear to god, if half the people who got divorced
10年后再在一起
Got back together after 10 years,
原来的问题就都迎刃而解了
Their problems would be solved.
曾经的问题达成一致了吧
I think we’re on to something.
不太认同
Not sure I agree with that.
更何况我们没有复合
And, also, we are not back together.
我知道其他离异的人会考虑
And I know other divorced people think about this.
他们想知道 如果是会怎么样呢
They wonder, ”what if?”
我认为咱们很法国化
You know, I think this is very french of us.
怎么法国化
How is it french of us?
我有个年轻的妻子 却和老妻子做♥爱♥
I have a young wife but I am having sex with my old wife.
不是老 是前任 我不是说你老
Not old. You know, ”ex.” I didn’t mean ”old.”
你不想听我说话的时候
You’re doing that thing when you act like
就会这样
you’re not listening to me,
但是考虑一下我的话 好吗
But think about what I said, okay?
你有没有做格兰诺拉麦片
You got any of your homemade granola here?
我很久没吃了
It’s been so long since I had any.
你想吃了
Oh, you miss it?
非常想
So much.
我的店里卖♥♥六块五一袋
We sell it for 6.50 a bag at the store.
你为什么不送给我
Yeah, well, why give it away when you can…
吻别好吗
Ooh. Kiss goodbye?
她想要人追求
Ooh! She wants to be courted.
我能做到 亲爱的 谢谢你的咖啡
I can do that. Oh, honey, thanks for the coffee.
看看你做的什么
Oh, my god! Now what?
3种口味的派 真丰盛
Three pies? Oh, this is a feast!
真不知道这些天
I don’t know what’s got into me lately,
我怎么这么精力充沛
but I have so much energy…
可能是因为我的性生活
…which is probably the result of all the sex I’ve been having.
我可没开玩笑
I’m actually not kidding.
我在搞婚外情
I’m having an affair.
跟一个有妇之夫
With a married man.
什么
What?
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
你在哪里遇见的
Where did you meet him?
我是在…是在纽约
Where did I… Well, it started in New York.
纽约 上周的事吗
New york, last week?
在那边做了一次 回来又做了一次
We did it once there and once here.
也许在那边做了不止一次
Or maybe, maybe more than once there.
我不确定 当时我喝多了 所以我
I don’t know. I was drunk, so I’m…
你到纽约参加卢克的毕业典礼那次
You had drunken sex with a married man in New York
竟然喝多了 还勾搭到了已婚男人
when you went back for Luke’s graduation?
是啊 原来我是个不安于室的女人
Yeah. Turns out, I’m a bit of a slut.
苹果派 蓝莓派 还是梅子派
Apple, blueberry or plum?
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
你不会是要说
You’re not saying…
什么
What?
不 你没有
No! you’re not!
是的 没错
Oh, yes, I am.
我和艾格丝·艾德勒的丈夫搞婚外情
I am having an affair with Agnes Adler’s husband.
天哪 你不会的
Oh, god! You’re not.
真是太无敌了
That is genius.
这么做不好吧
Well, it’s also sort of wrong.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
拜托 不是一回事
Oh, please, it’s not that wrong.
我很开心能跟你们倾诉
But I’m, I’m so happy to be able to tell somebody.
这是我有生以来做的最出格的事
This is the most out-of-control thing I’ve ever done in my life!
真的 你们了解我
Literally! You know me.
是的 我们很了解你
Yes! we do.
你从来没做过错事或者把事情搞砸
You’ve never done anything wrong or bad ever. No.
从来没有
Ever!
那么 你是心甘情愿的
So, you’re allowed this one.
-不好意思 -我太激动了
– I’m sorry. – I kind of love it!
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我真的很高兴
I kind of love it!
他是你的第一个男人
And he was yours first.
当然
True.
顺便说下 我可没有想让他回来的意思
Not that I want him back, by the way.
这是自然
Of course not.
你会比杰克过的更好
You can do better than Jake.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是说 他已经不适合你了
No. I mean, you’ve outgrown him.
你成熟了 你更有魅力了
You’ve blossomed. You’ve feng shuied your whole life.
不要被他的花言巧语骗了
Just please don’t let him talk you into saving him.
不会的
I won’t.
单身的好处太多了 简
Janey, there’s something perfect about this.
你不用给他做饭
You don’t have to cook for him,
不用为他忙里忙外
or clean up after him.
你甚至不必陪他睡觉
You don’t even actually have to sleep with him.
我知道 这就是有前夫的好处
I know. I have an ex with benefits.
可是姐♥妹♥们♥ 事实上我成了大家都憎恶的
But, girls, what about the fact that I’m now the other woman?
勾引别人老公的女人
I’m the one we hate!
得了吧 即便如此
Oh, forget about that. Agnes is still the one we hate,
我们还是恨死了艾格丝
Even in this scenario.
那个贱♥人♥就该遭报
Yeah, Karma is the ultimate bitch in this one.
希望如此吧
Let’s hope so.
好的 和我说说详情
Okay, tell me everything!
快和我们说说
You tell me everything.
我想知道全部 不 就该这么做
I want details. Details, details. No, you earned this…
瑞那杜
Reynaldo!
我想变换一下早餐的样式
I want to change the breakfast menu.
让其更有活力
Give it more life.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你这是怎么了 你头发怎么了
What did you do, something to your hair?
没事啊
No, I don’t think so.
你看起来不大一样
Something about you looks different.
多点墨西哥风味的怎么样
A little more caliente?
墨西哥风味的
Caliente?
你觉得呢 艾迪
You see it, Eddie?
加什么都行
Whatever it is, it’s working.
喂 天啊 我又忘了
Hello? Oh, no, I didn’t do this again.
亚当 真是对不起
Adam, I’m so sorry.
我脑子有点…原谅我吧
My mind is just… forgive me.
如果我小心眼的话 我会想
You know, if I were your shrink, I’d say
你是不是真想建这栋房♥子
Maybe you don’t really want to build this addition.
不 不 我真不是有意的
Oh, no, no, that’s completely not true.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
我喜欢这个
Oh, I like it already.
是啊 感觉不错 以后这边会变成你的办公室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!