like 6 or 8 feet that way, just so I
早晨我就可以享受到更多的阳光了
can get more of the morning light?
不可能吗
Not possible?
可以 但你早上醒来
Yes. But you’d wake up in the morning,
走出卧室的门 会跌倒在12英尺高的厨房♥里
walk out your bedroom door and fall 12 feet into the kitchen.
我忘了那边都是开放式的了
I forgot it was all open up there.
我明白你的意思 让我来看看怎么弄
But I see where you’re headed, so let me see what I can do.
顺便说一下 这个房♥子非常不错
By the way, this property is so great.
你住在这里很久了吧
Have you lived here a long time?
10年了
About 10 years I tried…
离婚之后我买♥♥了这房♥子 然后
Oh! I bought the place right after my divorce and, um…
花掉了我所有的积蓄
It’s taken me
直到现在才能好好装♥修♥一下
Until now to be able to finally do this.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Uh… hi.
妨碍你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
亚当 这是我前夫
Adam, this is my ex-husband…
杰克
Oh! Jake.
这是我的设计师 亚当·谢弗
Adam Schaeffer, my architect.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Good to meet you.
我能看看吗 介意吗
Uh, can I take a look? Do you mind?
都还没弄好呢
Everything is not one hundred percent worked out yet.
你终于拥有一直想要的厨房♥了
Wow! you’re finally getting that kitchen you always wanted.
没错
Yeah.
卧室很大
Huge bedroom.
不 不是很大 这…
No, it’s not huge. It’s…
等全部设计好之后
Why don’t I show these to you a little later
再给你看吧
when we’re closer to…
下一步是要对增建部分进行打桩
Uh… I, I think our next step is to stake out the addition
然后再看看效果
And see how it feels size-wise.
好 就这么定了
Yeah, that would be great.
我会给你发邮件 然后就着手准备了
So, I will email you and we’ll set something up.
很好
Sounds great.
杰克 认识你很高兴
Jake, nice meeting you.
我也一样
Yeah, you, too.
有时间喝杯咖啡吗
Got time for a cup of coffee?
好的
Sure.
怎么不接我电♥话♥
Why haven’t you returned
邮件也不回
any of my calls or emails?
杰克 拜托 这样很不正常
Jake, come on! This is just too weird.
我们不能再这样下去了
We have to just never do what we did ever again.
你我这么做就是奸夫淫♥妇♥
You are an adulterer and I am an awful person, basically.
这些日子我都没怎么睡
I haven’t slept in days.
从很多方面讲我们的行为都是大错特错的
What we did was so wrong on so many levels.
从另几个方面来说 我们做的没错
And it was so right on a couple of levels , too.
承认吧
Admit it.
不 不是
No, it wasn’t.
从哪方面说我们做的都是错的
On no levels was it right.
你得承认我们很享受在一起的时光
You can’t say we didn’t enjoy each other’s company.
坐在酒吧里 跳舞
Sitting at the bar, dancing.
跳完舞之后
After dancing. Come on.
你和我很久没有这么快乐了
You and I haven’t had fun like that in a 100 years.
因为我们根本不该享受那样的快乐
Yes, because we’re not supposed to have fun like that.
我们已经离婚了
We are divorced.
你是不是在家待着不开心
Are you, like, what, unhappy at home?
是她不懂你吗
Does she not understand you?
还是你只是想知道
Or did you just want to know
和我这个年纪的人在一起是什么感觉的
what it would be like with someone my age?
这算什么
What is this?
如果说我没想过你 那肯定是撒谎
I’d be lying if I said I never think about you, Janey.
我脑袋里面全是你
I think about you a lot.
而不是因为在家不顺心 看看我
And, no, it’s not perfect at home, obviously. Look at me.
我的三个孩子都已长大成人
I’ve got three grown kids
还要送小儿子去幼儿园
And I’m going to kindergarten interviews.
我不是什么都不想
I’m a walking cliche?
我脑子里全是
And I can’t, literally, can’t stop thinking about
咱们在纽约的那几天
what happened in New York.
命运又一次安排我们走到一起
Fate brought us together once,
昨日也许会重现
Maybe it happened again.
我明白 如今你有你的生活
And I know you’ve moved on with your life, I get it.
但你不能否认
But you can’t deny that
那晚实实在在发生的事
something real and honest happened that night.
我们就不能顺其自然吗 听命运的安排
Can’t we just go with it? See where it takes us?
没人知道
No one has to know.
你曾是那么美 摇曳多姿 性感可人
You were so great, so loose and sexy.
你总能保持那样的状态吗
How often do you get to be like that?
你有自己的餐厅
You can run and open restaurants
打造属于你的完美厨房♥
and build your perfect kitchen.
但如何比得了
But what about having someone
午夜时分有人能揽你入怀
to hold you in the middle of the night?
没想过这么多
Not high on my list these days.
如果这个人是
What if that someone is someone
你在23岁时就认识
who’s known you since you were 23?
爱了你大半生
And loved you for most of your life.
我忘了你是个出色的律师了
I forgot what a good lawyer you are.
试试看吧 简
Give this a shot, Janey.
生命短暂艰辛
Life is short and it’s tough.
不要漠视我们所共同拥有的
Don’t discount what we have together.
俗话说
You know what they say,
岁月无情催人老
”people who live in nursing homes that have plants live longer
及时享乐身体好
than the people without plants.”
这么说这对我还有好处呢
So you’re saying this is a healthy choice for me?
亲爱的 确实如此
Honey, I know it is.
天哪 没什么可说的了
Oh, god! Oh, god! It’s official.
我们在搞婚外情
We’re having an affair.
为什么每一件事你都要下定义呢
Why do you need to label everything?
因为就是这么回事
Because that’s what this is.
这么说太赤♥裸♥裸了 我们是个特例
Yes, in its crassest form maybe, if we were two other people.
因为我们有过19年的婚姻
Just because we were married for 19 years
就不能说是婚外情了吗
Does not not make this an affair.
好吧 可我们曾在一起那么久
Okay, but since we were together for so long,
这也说的过去啊
it’s not really that wrong.
真的吗 对你妻子你也会这样说吗
Really? You want to run that logic by your wife?
好吧 帮我个忙
Okay, will you do me a favor?
你躺在我的位置上了 能换一下吗
You’re on my side. Can we switch?
我有点晕头转向
I’m feeling a little, uh, disoriented.
什么时候你睡这边了
Since when is this your side?
睡10年了
Since 10 years ago.
快点 好吗
Come on, just… please?
我能进…
Can I interest you in a little…
不行
No.
你不觉得这次的感觉更妙了吗
Why do you think the sex is so much sexier this time?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我得去工作了
I got to go to work.
好吧 我也是
Okay. Me, too.
你看 你不管我 我就变这样了
You see what happens when you’re not looking out for me.
她什么都让我吃 意大利面 奶油干酪
She lets me eat everything. Pasta, cream cheese.
睡衣递我一下
Would you hand me my robe, please?
转过身去
And, um, turn around.
我为什么要转过身去
Why do I have to, uh, turn around?
因为上一次你看到我全身裸体时
Because the last time you saw me standing up naked
我还是40多岁
I was in my 40s.
躺着和站着区别好大 你就…
Things look different lying down. Just…
多此一举
You’ve gotten kind of nuts.
杰克 你知道吗
Yeah. You know what, Jake,
这几天我们
I think it would be really good
就不要见面了
for us to just not talk for a couple of days.
你了解我的 认真地吗
You know what I think, just for the record?
我觉得咱们的行为光明正大
I think we’re doing something kind of brilliant.
从前困扰我们关系的问题不复存在
All the things that tore us apart aren’t issues anymore.
不得不说已经迎刃而解