Well, that’s true. Yeah.
简 想不想见见
Oh, Janey, do you wanna meet a guy
在相亲网站我没相中的那位
I met on match.Com that I didn’t like?
多好的一个机会啊
Oh, wow, what a great offer.
不了 谢谢 我不用了
No, thanks. I don’t think so.
他也不是那么糟糕
Well, he wasn’t that awful.
越说越离谱了
Sounding better every minute.
你知道 不管多长时间
You know, it’s not healthy to not
不做♥爱♥都是不健康的
have sex for however long it’s been.
我也不是故意不想做啊
Trust me, I am not not doing it on purpose.
我不知道这是不是真的
Okay, I don’t know if this is true…
…我在网上看到一个女的
…but I read online about a woman
因为太久没有做过
That hadn’t done it in so long
阴♥道♥就自己闭合了
That her vagina closed up.
什么 滚吧你
What? Get out of here!
我发誓 它自己长到一块儿的
I swear to god, it grew back together.
等等 它曾经是长在一块的吗
Wait, was it ever one piece?
什么 不
What? Ooh, no.
她不得不做了个阴♥道♥成形术
No, she had to have a vaginoplasty.
天呐
Oh, god!
你好 我是莫斯医生
”hello, Doctor Moss, I have a little
我需要修复点东西
situation that needs fixing.”
亲爱的 想把你的修复好
Bubbee. Bubbee, if you wanna have your situation fixed,
出去约会吧
You have to date someone.
真的
Seriously.
谁都行
Anyone.
他来了
Oh, there he is!
他来了
There he is!
你好
Oh, hello.
见到你真好 我们很想你
Good to see you! We missed you. Hi!
你怎么样
Hey, hey. How are you?
我们都在同一个时区实在太好了
Oh, I love it when we’re all in the same time zone!
卢克 怎么样
So, what’s up, luke?
决定要开派对了吗
Did you decide to have that party?
-对 大家乐乐 -什么派对
– Oh, yeah, big time. – What party?
你们要睡在一起吗
Are you guys going to sleep over?
把你的换了床单的床给我们就成
Yeah, if you give us your bed and change the sheets.
你要开派对 什么时候
You’re having a party? When?
你好 艾德勒定的两个房♥间
Hi. Adler, two rooms.
但愿是挨着的
Hopefully next to each other.
有个订了公园街景套房♥的艾德勒·J
I have an adler, j. In a superior suite. Park avenue view?
不好意思 找到啦 两个标间
Oh, I’m sorry, here it is. Adler, j., two standard doubles.
-不好意思 -好的
– Sorry about that. – Right.
我们不是住高级套房♥那个艾德勒·J
We are not the ones in the superior suite.
住套房♥的这个艾德勒入住了没
Have the other Adlers checked in yet? Just wondering.
还没有 女士
No, they haven’t, ma’am. Not yet.
我只需要您的信♥用♥卡♥和签名
Now, I just need a credit card and your signature.
妈妈 女孩们能来帮我安排吗
Mom, can the girls come with me now and help me set up?
他其实指的是我们三个
Oh, and by girls, he means the three of us.
别急 等等 安顿什么
Wait, hold on. Set up for what?
我给大家订了个晚餐
I have reservations for us for dinner.
你们都来不了吗
That’s not happening now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我和朋友要在公♥寓♥要办派对
Me and my friends are having this huge thing at our apartment
女孩们说愿意帮忙
And the girls said they’d help us set up.
明天我们一家子整天会待在一起
We’re gonna be together all day tomorrow.
妈 这是他毕业前的最后一个晚上了
Mom, it’s his last night before graduation.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can I do anything to help, or you know…
替我们付账就行
Love your credit card.
给你吧 还是老样子
Here it goes. Once again.
-你好 -你好
– Hi! – hi.
艾德勒 一位 2112房♥间的
Adler, for one, room 2112.
您的桌子马上就好了 艾德勒夫人
Your table is almost ready, mrs. Adler.
-您能在吧台等一会儿吗 -好的
– Would you like to wait in the bar? – Sure.
你好
Hi.
我要一杯黑比诺
I’ll have a pinot noir.
马上就好
Right away.
我还是换成极品杜松子酒吧
No, you know, I’ll have a very dry tanqueray martini,
加柠檬 不加冰
Straight up with a twist.
你的…
Where’s your…
佩德罗得了胃肠感冒
Uh, pedro got the stomach flu.
所以我就一个人了
So, I’m flying solo.
真的吗 还不知道你一个人也行呢
Really? Didn’t know you knew how to be by yourself.
什么时候你才能放我一把
Any chance you could go easy on me?
不过是一个晚上
Just a one-night free pass.
你看起来真好 简
You look good, Janey.
是的
Yeah.
真的 你一直都是
You do. You always do.
-你头发短了 -长了
– Your hair’s shorter. – Longer.
我喜欢
I like it.
艾德勒夫人 您的桌子好了
Mrs. Adler? Your table is ready.
好的 谢谢
Yes? Thank you.
想要个伴儿吗 艾德勒夫人
Do you want some company, mrs. Adler?
-我们能在吧台吃吗 -当然可以
– Could we eat at the bar? – Absolutely.
反正我们都得吃饭
All right. We both have to eat.
我们上次一起吃饭是什么时候
When was the last time we had a meal together?
只有我们? 1999年
You and me? Alone? 1999.
好了 致我们的10年一次
So, come on. Once every 10 years.
怎么样了
So, how are things in the fertility world?
真不敢相信到现在你才提起来
I can’t believe it took you this long to bring that up.
精♥子♥的问题?
Sperm issues?
很显然 是的
Apparently, yes.
孩子啊
A baby?
真的吗 杰克
Really, Jake?
那么下次你去参加毕业典礼
So, the next time you go to a graduation,
你多大了 58加上…
you’ll be, what, 58 plus…
估计你是想说79岁吧
I believe the number you’re looking for is 79.
是啊
Okay. Yeah.
真的 那有什么好
Seriously, how is that good?
我们为什么要说这个呢
Why are we talking about this?
我觉得我们应该找点乐子
I thought we were going to have some fun.
你是怎么想起这个的
Where did you get that idea?
为什么你想知道这个
Why do you want to know this?
告诉我你们到底
Just tell me
-约会了多久 -你怎么就这么纠结呢
– How long were you seeing him for? – You’re obsessed.
拜托 那都是五年前的事了
Oh, please, it was five years ago.
可我还是很想知道 然后呢
I know, but I always wondered. So?
吃醋了
Little jealous?

Yes.
如今那个男人已经结婚了
Oh, the man is married now.
这个我不关心 多长时间
I don’t care. How long?
八个月
Eight months.
很长啊
Long.
不长
Not long.
不是吧
No!
这首歌♥使我想起你的生日派对
This song reminds me of your birthday party.
在我们的老房♥子办的那次
The one in our old house.
那晚多快乐啊
Oh! oh, that was such a fun night.
很快乐 你穿的是露背连衣裙
So fun. You wore that halter dress.
没错
Yeah.
想跳舞吗
You wanna dance?
不想
No.
你已经和别人结婚了
You’re married to someone else!
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
久违的温柔乡
Home sweet home.
天哪
Oh! oh, god!
真是欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥啊
That was one crazy ride.
床都快要被我们震塌了
I thought we were going to break the bed.
灵魂仿似出体的感觉
I’m having an out-of-body experience.
百分之百地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!