-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hi.

Jane!
你好 皮特
Peter, hi!
最近怎么样
How are you?
我记不清楚了 你见过亚当·谢弗吗
I can’t remember, have you ever met Adam Schaeffer?
-见过 -没见过
– Yes.- No.
其实 那次见面…很短
Well, it was… it was quick. Well…
看看我们给你带什么来了
Look what we’ve got.
装♥修♥图纸
Your plans.
好激动啊
I’m so excited!
我想装♥修♥这事差不多…
I’ve been thinking about this addition for…
十年了
Ten years.
十年了 我知道
Ten years? I know.
这可真不错
Ooh! this is nice.
我喜欢这个玻璃墙 皮特
I like this wall of windows, peter.
实际上是亚当做的
That was adam, actually.
我喜欢你这样处理楼梯
And I love where you’ve put the stairs.
这样太好了
That is so good.
也是亚当做的
Adam’s idea.
我终于有了个真正的厨房♥
I’m finally getting a real kitchen
四面墙 可以放下所有东西
With four walls and place to put everything I want.
你太了解我的想法了
You actually understood what I wanted.
都是亚当的想法
All adam.
很高兴你喜欢
I’m happy you like it.
实在是…你好
I’m so… hi.
你好
Hello.
那么 你把我的电邮都看了
So, you read all my e-mails.
是的 一共47封
All 47 of them, yes.
简 10点一刻了
Jane, it’s 10:15.
哦 是吗
Oh, it is.
对不起 我有个约 要看下牙医
Sorry, I have an appointment, a dentist appointment.
好的
Sure.
能把图纸先放这儿吗
And, could you just leave those here
好让我做些标注
So I could make a few notes and…
实际上 我已经有个小地方想说下
Oh, actually, I do have one tiny note now.
浴室不要双人盥洗台
In my bathroom, no ”his-and-her” sinks.
好的 把男用的去掉
Oh, okay. Sure. No ”his”.
一个女用的就够了
Just ”hers”.
你不认为将来你或许需要男用的
And you don’t think in the future you might want a ”his”?
天呐 又开始讨论我的生活了
Oh, god, we’re talking code about my life now.
不 我不是那个意思
No, no, I didn’t mean to be.
事实是 我现在的浴室就有两个
The truth is, in my current bathroom I have two sinks
有时候 另外一个让我感觉很不好
And sometimes, the other sink makes me feel bad.
就一个 没问题
One sink. Not a problem.
我们该安排下次见面了
But we should schedule another meeting.
周二怎样
Is Tuesday good for you?
好的 8点30不早吧
Tuesday’s great. 8:30 too early?
-约在我家吧 -我会到的
– At the house? – I’ll be there.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
你好 我是莫斯医生
Hello, I’m doctor moss.
我是 简·艾德勒
Hi, I’m Jane Adler.
您对自己哪部分不满意
So, what brings you in today?
别理解错了
Well… please don’t take this the wrong way.
一般看到别人整形
But I’m the type of person
我都是在旁边找乐子
Who kind of makes fun of people who get plastic surgery.
这个我理解
Well, I understand that.
是吗 好的
You do? Good
你知道 一些女人整形之后
Because, you know, some women can
假得跟塑料一样
look a little fake and plasticky.
怎么说呢 依我看 还不如不整
And, I don’t know, just, in my opinion, worse.
是的
I agree.
好的 因为…好吧
Well, good. Because… okay.
虽然我不是很同意这个
So, as against the whole thing as I…as I am,
不过我也有个一直困扰的问题
I do have a problem that’s really bugging me.
我的左眼皮比较下垂
Me left eyelid is really saggy
我看电视或是做事的时候
And sometimes I find myself holding it up
我要故意把它撑起来
When I’m watching tv or reading or…
我想问你有没有补救的办法
I was just wondering if that’s something you could fix.
看着正前方 好的
Look straight ahead. Okay.
你双眼都有些多余的皮肤
Well, you have the same amount of excess skin on both sides.
真的?
Really? Oh.
我只想把一只眼弄一下
Well, I’m only interested in fixing one eye.
简 你需要一个提眉手术
Jane, what you need to fix this is a brow-lift.
提眉? 什么意思
A brow-lift? What is that exactly?
我们会在发迹线处做手术
Well, we surgically cut at the hairline.
在这里做一个切口
We make an incision right here
然后把皮肤向上提
And then we pull the skin back
让皮肤更紧一点
A little tighter over your skull
然后再耳朵这里缝合
And staple it in place right over your ears.
其实 恢复过程也不算太糟糕
Now, recovery is not all that bad.
可能有些僵硬
You could be quite numb,
有点头痛
and you’ll probably have a headache
大概会持续三到六个月
That lasts anywhere from, say, three to six months.
三到六个月 太…
Three to six months! Oh. Awesome.
是的 我压力很大
Yes, it did. I am under a lot of pressure.
不知道你有没有意识到
I don’t know if you’re aware of that.
不 我认为有些事
No, no. I think that is something
你是要非常注意的
That you should fully be aware of.
好啦 你不是这样说的
Okay. Okay. But that’s not what you said.

Jane!
-嘿 -你好
– Hey. – Oh! hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
杰克 杰克
Jake. Jake.
杰克 杰克 杰克 你好 杰克
Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake? Hello, Jake?
等一会儿 佩德罗 我正在和人说话
Uh, hold on, pedro. I’m talking with somebody.
佩德罗 站起来 现在
Pedro, up! now!
你在这做什么
So, what are you doing in this building?
看牙医
Dentist.
你不去莎伦那了吗
You don’t go to sharon anymore?
不去了
No. Changed.
圣芭芭拉生殖中心 不孕不育夫妇的福音
-小子 走喽 -杰克
– Okay, buddy. Here we go. – Jake.
好了 佩德罗 别这样
Okay, pedro, honey, don’t do that. Pedro.
-纽约见 -纽约见
– See you in the big apple. – I’ll see you there.
太搞笑了
That is beyond!
他们一家三口进了电梯
When the three of them got in the elevator…
那医生说的那些话
Between that and the staples
什么六个月的头痛
And the headache for six months…
是我这辈子最傻的时候
That was the most insane hour of my life.
杰克真是昏了头了
Jake has lost his mind.
我不知道
Yeah, I don’t know.
我知道 他就是个对你不忠的混♥蛋♥
Oh, I know. He’s a complete prick for cheating on you.
你说的这话在理
I can’t disagree with you on that.
然后还娶了她 一个公认的疯婆子
And then he marries her. A known lunatic.
她的工作很好
Well, she has a big job.
你怎么总是这么说
Why do you always say that?
那是真的
Because she does.
她在Ky管理整个企划部
She runs the whole marketing department at ky
还是其他什么部门
Or whatever that station’s called.
疯婆子是做不到那一步的
She can’t be that big of a lunatic.
简 别这样
Janey, come on.
为了她 他把你们20年的婚姻毁了
He cheats on you with her, your 20 year marriage ends.
仅仅六个月后 这婊♥子♥离开杰克
Then six months later, she leaves Jake
勾搭上另一个花心的男人
And runs off with some random guy,
怀了孩子 才回来找杰克
Has a baby, then leaves that guy for Jake.
她就不贱吗
And she’s not nuts?
乔 杰瑞死了 你太幸运了
Oh, Jo, you are so lucky jerry is dead.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的意思是 你是不会不经意在遇到他了
No, I mean, you don’t have to bump into him.
这倒是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!