For two people,
这么多年都不能在一起生活
Who for years couldn’t be in the same room together,
最后搞上了婚外恋
To then have an affair.
我知道 这对我也很艰难 我在想办法
I know. It was hard for me and I was doing it.
抱歉把你们蒙在鼓里
I hope you’ll forgive me
希望你们能原谅我
for confusing you.
对不起你们对我的信任
And betraying your trust.
但是 我是为了我自己好
But, I did this for me.
也是为了他好
And I did it for him.
我发现就算你们爸爸和我
And I realize that even though your dad and I
曾经有过特殊的感觉
Once had something extraordinary,
但现在我们已经
Now we no longer really
不适合在一起了
Fit together.
但他是我的一部分 永远是
But he is a part of me. He always will be.
那么 一切都结束了
So, it’s over now?
你们还是各过各的吗
You guys are back to being divorced?
不管是好是坏
For better or for worse.
来吧
Come here.
我的孩子…
My littlest…
我也来了
Okay, I’m coming in.
你拿到立体图了吗
So, did you get the elevations?
我们对这些也很感兴趣
Yup, we like them, too.
所有的问题都解决了
Uh-huh. I think all the problems are solved now.
继续 这周还会有更多事情交给你处理
Go forward. I’ll have more for you by mid-week.
我能等下给你回电♥话♥吗 有人来了
Uh, can I call you right back? Someone just…
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Uh, sure.
我昨晚没给你打电♥话♥
I didn’t call you last night because
因为我不确定你会不会接
I wasn’t sure you’d take the call.
而且我觉得你好几个月都不会接我的电♥话♥
And then I thought that could go on for months.
我确实不会接的
I would’ve taken the call.
好吧…
Oh! Okay. Well…
不管怎么样 这事最好当面谈谈 亚当
Anyway, it’s better to say these things in person, Adam.
我见的那个人…
The man that I was seeing…
我能理解你的意思
I think I’m up to speed on that part.
不管怎么样
Yeah. Anyway,
我想告诉你我们维持的不久
I want you to know it didn’t last long.
你也离过婚 我是说
You’re divorced. I mean,
也许你能理解 当婚姻走向尽头
Maybe you can understand when a marriage ends
它带来的怀疑 伤害 还有孩子们 你…
There’s doubts and hurt and when you have kids, you just…
有时你会想 这样做到底对不对
Sometimes you wonder if you did the right thing,
时间证明了一切
And the moment presents itself and…
我明白 我想象得到
I get it. I could imagine it. I could.
我告诉过他我们俩是不可能的
And I told him that it wasn’t going to work out between us,
但我猜他没有听进去 也不相信我
But I guess he didn’t hear me or believe me.
我也没想到
And, uh, unbeknownst to me,
昨天他会突然到家里来
he showed up at my house yesterday
他离开了艾格丝
And he has left Agnes.
简 我知道发生了什么
Jane, I actually think I understand what happened.
但我不像外表看上去这么有男子汉气概
But, you know, um, I’m not as macho as I appear.
所以我想我们最好
And I think it’s probably best for us
不要再有牵连了
If we don’t get any more involved.
因为你和杰克还没有真正地结束
Because your relationship with Jake isn’t really done.
我知道你认为结束了
And I know you’re saying it is,
但是他还爱着你
But he’s still in love with you.
为了咱们三个人
And for everyone’s sake, I think
我想你最好快点做决定
that should probably get resolved.
真是一次很成人的谈话
Wow. So that’s how grownups talk.
不要告诉我你要辞工
Please don’t tell me that you’re going to quit my job
然后让皮特来接♥班♥
And ask Peter to take over now.
因为那样我就再也见不到你了
‘Cause then I’ll never get to see you. And…
我正在考虑让皮特回来
Um… I was thinking of asking Peter to step back in.
我希望你不要这样
I hope you don’t.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这份抱歉追溯大什么时候呢
How far back does that sorry go?
你觉得呢
How far back do you need it to go?
很久以前吧
Way back.
把这当作我对所有事情道歉吧
Consider it an all inclusive apology.
从没当好一个好丈夫
From not being the husband you needed
到昨晚裸体躺在你床上
To showing up nude on your bed last night.
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么要那样做
What were you thinking with that move?
展示给你抗拒不了的诱惑
That you would find me irresistible.
我从来没有想过别的
I never considered the alternative.
我喜欢你这样
Got to love that about you.
天哪
Oh, man.
真不敢相信我一上场就搞砸了
I can’t believe I got up to bat again and blew it.
你没有搞砸
You didn’t blow it.
是我们搞砸了
We blew it.
我们第一次就搞砸了
We blew it the first time around.
我们早该明白
This time we just should’ve known better.
过了这么久 发生了这么多
Too much time has passed. Too much has happened.
你不觉得我们能搞定吗
And you don’t think we could make it right?
意思是说你也感觉不对?
Does that mean you thought it didn’t feel right either?
简 和你在一起真好
Being with you, Jane, is the best I’m going to be.
那你到底同不同意
But do you agree it…
这不是真的很…
It wasn’t really…
爱很复杂
It was complicated.
给我个答案吧
Begging for an answer.
我觉得不错
I thought it was good.
我希望一切都好
I wanted it to be good.
你的回答和我想的差不多
Well, it’s as close as I’m going to get, I guess.
你总要这么刁难我吗
Do you always have to be so hard on me?
不 不是
No, I don’t.
我不后悔再一次爱上你
I don’t regret giving it another shot.
要是你没结婚就更好了
Probably would’ve been better if you hadn’t been married.
我要是没结婚 这一切就不会发生了
It may never have happened if I wasn’t married.
是啊
Yeah.
我也不后悔
I don’t regret it either.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
你知道下雨天开工预示着好运吗
Did you know it’s good luck to start building in the rain?
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Oh, yeah.
总所周知 非常幸运的预兆
It’s a well-known, very good, really lucky omen.
很好 借你吉言
Good. I can use one.
你们想去里面开会吗
Would you all like to have your meeting inside?
里面比较干燥 我还准备了热咖啡
It’s dry and I have hot coffee.
简 我有事情要问你
Jane, I need to ask you something.
你有
You don’t happen to have any of those
巧克力牛角面包吗
Amazing chocolate croissants, do you?
你喜欢吃?
Oh, you like those, huh?
我超级喜欢
I do have incredibly fond memories of them.
我这里没有
Oh, well, I don’t have any here,
但我们可以去市里买♥♥点
But we could go into town and get some,
要刚出炉的
Right out of the oven.
你喜欢这样
Do you want to do that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!