Oh, yes. The Singleman party.
在主舞厅
It’s in the main ballroom.
多谢
Ah, thank you.
我真高兴
I’m so happy.
我公♥寓♥从来不放存粮
I never have food in my apartment.
我知道 我也是
I know. I don’t either.
拿着土豆泥
Oh, get the mashed potato.
好吃
Yum!
为什么我们还觉得很饿
Why are we still hungry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是…
It’s… oh!
还有剩饭吗
Any leftovers?
开什么玩笑
Uh, are you kidding?
有剩下的面条吗
Any of that noodle thing left?
你妈呢
Oh! Where’s your mom?
她看完电影后消失地真快
She disappeared so fast after the movie.
她可能睡了吧
She’s probably sleeping.
我觉得她在用电脑
I think she’s on her computer.
今晚真怪
Tonight was weird.
非常怪 直到现在都是
So weird. Still is.
我喜欢今晚
I loved tonight.
是啊 所以才怪
Yeah. That’s why it’s so weird.
你竟然穿着睡袍跑到妈的厨房♥
Just to see you in your robe in our kitchen.
还记得以前妈不让你进来吗
Remember when you weren’t even allowed in?
她只会去车那跟你说话
Mom used to go out to the car to talk to you.
我甚至不记得
You know, I don’t even really remember
你和妈在一起的时候了
you and mom as a couple.
你什么意思 你那时都10岁了
What do you mean? You were 10 when we broke up.
实际上 我那时12岁
I was 12, actually.
我不知道…我记不清楚了
And I don’t know, it’s just… it’s all foggy to me now.
你不记得我们去夏威夷旅行的事了吗
You don’t remember us in Hawaii
还有我们一起在后院搭帐篷睡觉
Or all of us sleeping together in that tent in the backyard?
当然记得 我只是…不记得
Yeah, of course. I just… I don’t remember, like,
你和妈拥抱 或者一起醒来时的样子了
You and mom hugging or waking up together.
卢克
Luke.
没事 我不是受到了伤害或怎么了
It’s okay. I’m not damaged or anything.
别虚伪啦
Dude, speak for yourself.
我可是因为他们离婚而受到了伤害的
I am definitely damaged from this divorce.
大家好
Hello, troops.
你怎么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你和妈不是住在同一个屋檐下吗
You and mom sleeping in the same house?
哈里觉得我们应该留下来
Harley thought we should stay.
她夸大其辞了 我只是想
She exaggerates. I just thought, perhaps,
也许等会你想谈谈 或者…
You might want to talk later or…
那是面条吗
Is that the noodle thing?
抱歉 我全部吃完了
Oh, I’m sorry. I think I ate it all.
爸爸
Dad!
我不知道别人也想吃这个
I didn’t know anyone wanted it.
退后 退后 在退后一点 我看看
Back up. Back up. A little bit back, so I can see. Oh!
很喜庆
Very festive.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我原来那个小姨子送我的
It was gift from my ex-sister-in-law.
我不知道为什么我留了一堆
I have no idea why I kept it. Into the pile.
简 看看这一堆衣服
Hey, Jane, take a look at the pile.
很好看啊
Yeah. Nice!
那一堆衣服在动
Ah! The pile’s moving.
墨菲 快出去
Murphy, get outta there.
我在印度的时候做了这件衣服
When I was in India I had this made,
但那个做衣服的人没有布料了
But the guy ran out of fabric,
所以他既没做成长袖 也没做成短袖
So he didn’t give me long sleeves, or short sleeves.
真奇怪
It’s weird.
而且很像女装
Uh, and kind of girly.
反正我不会穿着这件衣服出门
Not what I should be going for.
这件怎么样 灰毛衣 很旧了
How about this? Gray sweater, very old.
但很可爱
Oh. But cute.
你确定?
You’re sure?
不是因为刚才的20件衣服
Now you don’t have to say that
才忽悠我的吧
Just because you nixed the last 20 things.
不是 你最好留着这件
No. You have to keep that.
这件很保暖
It’s cozy.
顺便说一下 你帮了我大忙了
You are helping me so much, by the way.
亚当 我想上厕所了
Okay, Adam, I feel like… I gotta pee.
好吧 我也想上了 30秒后再见
Oh, good. Me, too. I’ll meet you back in 30.
我把你放在桌子上
I’m putting you on the desk.
我不在那儿
I’m not in there.
听不见
Can’t hear you!
不 天哪 噢
No! Mother of… whoa!
什么
What?
-你在这里干什么 -我想见你
– What are you doing in here? – I wanted to see you.
-快拿开 -你怎么脱♥光♥了
– Get it off! -Why are you naked?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
我要吐了
Oh! I’m gonna be sick!
没用的 快关了
Not working! Big close-up!
大屁♥股♥
Oh, the other side.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no! no!
不 好吧
No! Okay!
妈 大家还好吗
Mom! Everybody okay?
出什么事了
What’s happening?
好了 请听我解释
Okay. Just let me explain.
我离开艾格丝
The reason that I left Agnes was not just because
不仅仅是因为我们的婚姻不美满
My marriage wasn’t working.
是因为我爱上了…
I’ve also fallen in love…
重新爱上了你们母亲
Back in love with your mother.
也许 我从没停止过对她的爱
Maybe, I never stopped loving her.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我知道这很令人震惊
I know it’s shocking,
但是对我来说 这是再好不过的了
But I think this is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
你妈和我打从纽约回来
Your mother and I have been seeing
就经常见面
each other ever since New York.
妈 这是真的吗
Mom, is this true?
那部分是 但是…
That part is, but…
我找到了回家的路
I found my way home.
我希望她会带我回来
I hope she’ll take me back.
为什么大家都哭了 这不是好消息吗
Why is everyone crying? Why isn’t this good news?
因为我们还在承受离婚带来的伤害
Because we’re still getting over the divorce.
妈
Oh! Mom,
你和爸爸会重修旧好吗
Are you and dad getting back together?
不
No.
我们不会
We’re not.
劳伦…
Lauren…
不 怎么…
No! What…
真高兴你来了 老大
Glad you’re here, boss.
简 我知道你不需要我的建议 但是…
Now, Jane, I know you don’t need my advice, but…
我能处理好
I got this one.
是啊 是啊 我知道你会的
Yeah. Yeah, I know you do.
过好离婚后的生活是一件比较难的事
Knowing how to be divorced is next to impossible.
有时候 经过这些年
And sometimes, over the years,
我想过 我和你♥爸♥爸还没有彻底结束
I have thought that your dad and I weren’t quite finished.
而且事实证明 确实是
And as it turns out, we weren’t.
所以我离开了原来的家
So, I went out of my comfort zone,
因为扪心自问
Which I found out if you’re really honest with yourself,
那个家让我很不舒服
Isn’t all that comforting.
我是和他重好了一段
And I experimented with a part of myself
因为我想知道经过这么多年
Because I wanted to know if after all these years
我们之前是不是还有什么
There was still something there between us.
还有什么
And was there?
一种感觉
Mmm, there kind of was. Yeah.
但是 妈 你得理解
But, mom, you have to understand
这听起来有多疯狂
How bonkers this sounds to us.
两个人