Okay. So, basically, I can make you anything on the menu.
不会吧
No!
菜单上没有的也可以
Or even not on the menu.
真的吗
Really?
没错 你就点吧
Mmm-hmm. Just name it.
好的 哇
Okay. Wow.
就来个热乎乎的巧克力羊角包怎么样
Uh… oh, what about a warm chocolate croissant?
这可是我的独家特♥供♥
Oh, it’s my specialty.
哦 宝贝啊
Oh, baby.
这味道简直太棒了
It’s crazy how good this is.
而且我现在也完全清醒了
And I’m not even stoned anymore.
我也是
Neither am I.
那我可要谢谢您 先生
Well, then, merci, monsieur.
还记得有一晚我问你
Do you remember when I asked you the other night
你是否在和别人约会 你说不是
If you were dating anyone, and you said no.
但我总是感觉其实你是在约会
But it felt to me like you were maybe saying yes.
我那时是在和某人会面
I was sort of seeing someone.
但现在没有了
But it’s over now.
真的
Honestly.
我可不想
Because I don’t wanna fall for someone
爱上和正别人约会的人
who’s seeing someone else.
我已经有过这样的经历了
I wouldn’t be able to take that again.
我理解
I understand.
如果我说不是 那么就真的不是了
I wouldn’t say it was over unless, unless it was.
这就好
Great.
这是烹饪时留下的疤
Oh, it’s a cooking scar.
一大块热焦糖
Big batch of hot caramel.
那这个呢
And what about this one?
这是刚煮沸的糖浆烫的
Oh, that was boiling sugar.
当时我的厨艺还不是很熟练
Yeah, I wasn’t very skilled in the beginning.
这个是 是个法式
That is a… from a large french
平底锅烫的
Sautin Pan.
我可不可以
Would it be all right if I…
我想说可不可以吻你
I was going to say ”kiss you.”
我知道
I figured.
如果你介意我们之间的雇佣关系
If you feel this is in any way wrong because we’re working…
我不介意
I don’t.
小懒虫
Hey, sleepy.

Hi.
你昨晚什么时候回来的
What time did you get in?
我不知道了 劳伦和哈里送我回来的
I have no idea. Lauren and Harley drove me home.
难得你还能记得呢
I’m surprised you remember that.
嗨 你们也在这儿过夜啦
Hi! I didn’t know you slept over.
我们和盖比玩得天昏地暗呢
We were playing scattergories with Gabby,
哈里在长椅上睡着了
And Harley fell asleep on the couch.
哦 真可爱
Oh, sweet!
我晚上有点冷
I got cold in the middle of the night.
有谁饿了 想吃点什么
Okay, who’s hungry? Who wants what?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 爸爸怎么在外面
Hi. What is dad doing here?
你没事吧
Everything okay?
我离开了艾格丝
I left Agnes.
不会 不是真的吧
No. Don’t say that.
简 她看出来了
Janey, she saw it in my eyes.
看出什么了
Saw what?
她看得出我还爱着你
That I’m still in love with you.
我承认了
I admitted it,
还告诉了她我们的事 我离开了她
told her all about us, and I’ve left her.
为了你
For you.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你什么意思 这太疯狂了 杰克
What do you mean? This is crazy, jake!
你不是在说真的吧
Are you telling me the truth?
我说的是事实 简
This feels so right, jane.
怎么了
What’s going on?
回去摆桌子 我马上回去
Go set the table. I’ll be right in.
妈 除了你没人会在意桌子摆没摆好
Uh, mom, nobody cares if the table’s set except for you.
你们就回去吧 算是为我回去 行吗
Okay, then do it for me. Just go in. Please?
怎么 爸爸
What’s up, dad?
我家里出了点问题
Uh, just having some problems on the home front.
我想和你们妈谈谈
I wanted to talk to your mom for a sec.
你家里有问题
Uh, problems on the home front?
你们中有人在约会吗
Is one of you seeing someone else?
不 不是
Oh, no. No.
不是那样的 我只是
Nothing like that. I just, uh,
我需要住旅店或者
need a hotel or something
在什么地方住几天
For a few days, till I get my head together.
有那么严重吗
It’s that serious?
妈 可以让爸爸在这里住几天吗
Mom, can dad stay here for a few days?
不行
No.
他可以住我的房♥间
He can share my room.
我不认为这是好主意 卢克
You know, I don’t think that’s the best idea, Luke.
爸爸 你哭了吗
Daddy. Are you crying?

Mom!
你们的妈是世界上最棒的厨师
Mommy is the best cook in the world.
谢谢你救了我 简
Thank you for saving me, Janey.
杰克
Jake.
你知道孩子们都在
You knew all the kids were here.
我们之前说好的
Shouldn’t we have talked about this?
我们现在这样好吗
Agreed that it was the right thing to do?
对不起
I’m sorry.
别 别 我受够你这招了
No, no. This is just so typical.
你只想着什么能对你有用
Only thinking about what works for you.
我来这儿之前该先打个电♥话♥
I guess I should have called before showing up.
而且我不确定是你离开了艾格丝
And I’m not sure you left Agnes.
也许她看见了什么 然后把你甩了
Maybe she saw something and threw you out.
有什么不同吗 我跟她在一起闷死了
What’s the difference? I was drowning over there.
我再也不会有那么多机会
I’m not gonna get that many more chances
来搞懂我自己了
To figure myself out. Yeah.
简 我们抓紧这几天时间
Janey, let’s use these couple of days
看看我们还能不能在一起
To see if we can make this work!
不 我们不行 杰克
No. We can’t, Jake.
-我以前跟你说过了 -但是…
– I told you this the other night. – But…
-不 请听我说 -你…
– No, you… please listen to me. – You…
你这么生气 因为你觉得我放了你鸽子
You were pissy because you thought I stood you up.
现在情况不同了 我是个自♥由♥的男人
Things are different now. I’m a free man!
我们能拥抱一下吗
Can we just hug?
我不喜欢你这么疏远我
I hate that you’re being so distant.
实在是让我觉得不舒服
It’s literally giving me a pain in my stomach.
天哪 来吧
Oh, god. Come here.
你还好吧 看吧 太过了
You okay? No. See? Too much.
好吧 谢谢提醒
Okay. Good note.
我能帮点什么忙吗
Uh, can I help you with what you’re doing?
帮你拿着篮子怎么样
Maybe hold your basket?
不用
I’m fine.
好吧 我去音像店
Okay, I’m going to go to the video store
买♥♥盘Dvd回来晚上一起看
And get us a DVD we can watch tonight.
像以前一样 一起看电影
Mmm-hmm. We’ll have movie night, like old times.
-怎么样 我做点爆米花 -天哪
How’s that? I’ll make the popcorn. -Oh, god!
好吧
Fine.
你好
Hello?
回来真好
I love knowing that I’m coming back here.
是的 我睡的很好 你呢
Yeah, I slept great. How about you?
我知道 是的
I know. It was.
是的 我知道
It was, I know.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, daddy.
需要我帮忙吗 先生?
Can I help you, sir?
什么 不用了 我只是…
What? Oh, no. I’m just…
有什么事吗 先生
Are you here for an affair, sir?
什么
What?
你是来参加辛格曼的派对的吗 先生
The Singleman party, sir?
是的 辛格曼的派对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!