It’s like we’re in a cockpit. Spectacular!
亚当 你开得这是什么车啊
Adam, what kind of car is this?
简
Uh, Jane.
你真的只吸了一口就这么嗨吗
Did you get this high from one hit?
没想到30年过去了
Yes! I don’t know what they’ve done
大♥麻♥已经变得这么烈了
to pot in the last 30 years,
但真的很过瘾
But it rocks!
别吸太多了 劲真的很大
Just don’t take too much, because it’s really strong.
我都快3年没乐呵过了 简
I haven’t had fun in almost three years, Jane.
赐予我快乐吧
Bring it on.
是谁在吸大♥麻♥呢
Who’s got the reefer?
没有人 走你自己的路吧
No one. Keep walking, please.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-非常之好 -我也是
-Totally fine. -Me, too.
哦 我喜欢你的裙子
Oh! I love your dress!
嗨 哈尔斯
Hey, Harls.
哈尔斯?
Harls?
亚当 这个是我大女儿劳伦
Adam, this is my oldest, lauren.
这是她的未婚夫哈里
And her fiance Harley.
没错
Right.
我们在约会
We’re on a date.
在我的生活里
The one good thing
最美好的事物
In my life
算是不会有了
Has gone away
不知道为什么
I don’t know why
她就这样走了
She’s gone away
不知道在哪里
I don’t know where
我就是找不到
Somewhere I can’t follow her
你得去见见他们
You got to come meet them.
我得走了
I need to go.
-很高兴认识你 再见 -很高兴见到你
-Hey, nice to meet you. Bye. -Nice meeting you.
我们去弄点喝的
We’re gonna get some drinks.
见到你真的很高兴
It was really nice to meet you.
再见
Bye.
很可爱
Adorable.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便说一句 这聚会太棒了
By the way, how great is this party?
-是很棒 -咱们得玩到最后才行
-It’s great! -let’s be the last to leave.
好的
Okay.
你的前夫在那呢
Hey, there’s your ex-husband.
他朝我们走来了
Uh-oh, and he’s headed right toward us.
什么
Oh, what?
我们别表现得太嗨了
Not a great time to be feeling groovy.
紧张什么 老伙计
Ooh, why so intense, big fella?
-你好 简 -嗨
-Hello, Jane. -Hi.
嘿
Hey!
亚当
Adam.
又见面了
Good to see you again.
亚当 这是艾格丝 杰克的妻子
Adam, this is Agnes, Jake’s wife.
这 这话由我来说可太不可思议了
Ah! that’s… that’s such an odd sentence for me to say
我之前可是做了他大半辈子的妻子
since that was me for most of my life.
我是说 难道这不怪怪的吗
I mean, seriously. How weird is that?
我们竟然嫁给了同一个人
Both of us married to the same man!
这有什么办法呢
Hey. What are you gonna do?
就走到这步了
Yeah. Why go there?
因为 太迷人了
Because there… it’s fascinating!
我是说 你想啊
I mean, if you think about it,
这倒是把我们俩联♥系♥到了一起
It sort of links us
只不过是用很抽象很疯狂的方式
in a sort of cosmic, crazy way.
不是吗 艾格丝
Doesn’t it, Agnes?
你看 这个星球上这么多男人
I mean, of all the men on the planet,
我们俩却都向这个男人说了”我愿意”
We both said ”i do” to this guy!
不过有25年之隔
Yeah, 25 years apart.
我知道你还处在某种顿悟的阶段
I know you are having, like, an aha moment,
不过我想去再添点儿酒
But I think I’m gonna get a refill.
亚当 见到你很高兴
Adam, good meeting you.
见到你很高兴
Great meeting you.
谢谢
Thank you.
她的纹身可真恐怖
She has a really scary tattoo.
简 我能和你说句话吗
Janey, could I talk to you
就一小会儿
for a quick sec?
他总是说要一小会儿
He always needs me for a quick sec.
你不会介意吧
Uh, are you okay?
我没问题的
Oh, I’m very okay.
你怎么了 你有点神经质
What’s going on? You’re acting insane.
我还没过劲儿呢
I’m stoned.
什么
What?
你抽了我给你的那只大烟
You smoked that joint I gave you?
你让我抽的啊 感觉太棒了
Yeah. You told me to. It was amazing.
我可没说让你和他一起抽
Well, you weren’t supposed to smoke it with him,
我是打算咱们俩一起抽的
You were supposed to smoke it with me!
一股醋坛子碎了的味道
Ooh, somebody’s jealous.
是的 当然
Well, yes, of course.
怎么会不吃错 你可是我的
Why shouldn’t I be? You’re my…
什么 我是你的什么人呢 杰克
What? What am I, Jake?
你是我的前妻 和情人
You’re my ex-wife, lover…
老朋友 女朋友
…oldest friend, girlfriend.
你太搞笑了
Okay, you are hilarious.
好吧 虽然我对你爱恨交织
And because of that, even though I kind of hate you I love you,
但我还是打算给你尝尝这个
I’m gonna let you have some of this.
你爱我啊
You love me?
我听到你说你是恨我 但是
I mean, I heard ”hate” had top billing, but…
我的天 你们俩不会是在这儿抽大♥麻♥吧
Oh, my god. Are you smoking weed in the guest bathroom?
没错
Yes, we are.
你能守口如瓶的话
And we’d appreciate it
我们会很感激你的
if you would not tell anybody about this.
我不会说出去的
No, never.
不过我得拉个单子才行了
Just add it to the list.
-你是需要烟斗吗 -不
– Care for a toke? – No.
我可不抽大♥麻♥
I don’t smoke marijuana.
-我也不抽 -好吧 就一口
– Me neither. – Okay, one hit.
-好的 -好吧
– Okay. – All right.
我的天
Oh, my god!
这个人是我吗
Is that what I look like?
我喜欢这曲子 就是它了
I love this. Turn it on.
他们俩一定是被什么搞昏了头了
They must be hammered.
差不多
Something like that.
世界上最亲密的离婚夫妇
Sweetest divorced couple in the world.
杰克 我得过去了
Jake, I gotta go.
我们真开心
Fun is not overrated, is it?
你知道最棒的是什么吗
You know what’s great?
什么
What?
我很喜欢你
How much I like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也特别喜欢你
I really like you a lot, too.
即使 你刚才可没说”特别”
Even though… oh, you didn’t say ”a lot.”
我想说的
I was thinking it.
我对你来说不老吗
So, I’m not too old for you?
你可不能这么说 因为我比你更老
How can you be too old for me when I’m older than you?
我还以为你相处的女人
I just figured that all the women
大多数都会是35岁 或者
You’re fixed up with are 35 or…
简 对我来说 你的年龄正是魅力所在
Jane, your age is one of my favorite things about you.
还有
And…
你家里
Do you think…
你家里
Do you think you have
还有没有巧克力蛋糕了
any more of that chocolate cake at your house?
-饿了吗 -饿坏了
– Hungry? – Starved.
这绝对是我最棒的一次约会了
Oh. Officially now the best date of my life,
空前绝后
pre or post divorce.
少忽悠了
Get out.
基本上 我可以为你做菜单上的任意一款