Bye-bye.
我得去超♥市♥
I’ve gotta stop at the market.
艾格丝做了些面酥
Agnes made some pasta thing,
但没橄榄油了
And she ran out of olive oil.
至少她终于做菜了
At least she’s finally cooking.
那 我们明天聚会上见
So, uh, I’ll see you guys at the party tomorrow.
好 会很有趣的
Yeah. It’s gonna be so fun.
我个你们说过我会带个人来 是吧
I told you I’m bringing someone, right?
没有 是谁
No. Who?
亚当 我的建筑师
Adam, my architect.
你带你的建筑师来?
You’re bringing your architect?
是的
Yes, I am.
就像约会
Like, as a date?
是的
Yeah.
-这主意不错 -我也这么想
– I like the idea. – Me, too!
恩 我觉得这会让聚会更棒
Yeah, I think it’s gonna really round everything out nicely.
除我没人喝酒了 不要?
No one’s drinking wine but me. No?
拿着 现在你可以多待5分钟了
Here. Now you can stay another five minutes.
你那有3瓶呢
You have three bottles in there.
简 可以私下谈会儿吗
Janey, could I speak with you privately just for a sec?
好了 我想某人要收到毕业大礼了
All right. I think someone’s talking graduation gift.
什么事 杰克
What is it, Jake?
你没给我打电♥话♥
I don’t get not calling me back.
我不管你有什么理由
Okay, I don’t care what your excuse is.
就这样吧
So, that’s it.
她没出去 简 她改变了计划
She didn’t go out, Jane. She changed her plans.
每次我想打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥时
And every time I tried to call or write,
都被她察觉了
she caught me.
我是想来这儿的
I wanted to be here.
知道吗
You know what?
你担心家庭破碎
You were worried about rocking the boat at home.
但却伤害了我 我不喜欢这样
Well, you’re rocking my boat now. And I don’t like it!
亲爱的 别因一个晚上
Honey, don’t let one night…
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我不是 我不是在怪你
I’m not… I’m not even blaming you.
这事也因我而起
I fully participated in this.
但我只是不想再继续下去
But I just don’t want to do it anymore.
这世上我最不想做的事
The last thing in the whole world
就是做你的情人
I should be right now is your mistress.
晚上9点在家坐等
Sitting around at nine at night,
穿着高跟鞋 擦着香水
wearing heels and perfume
但因为你妻子改变了计划
And blowing all the candles out
就不得不吹灭所有蜡烛
And wrapping everything in Saran Wrap
用保鲜膜包起所有饭菜
Because your wife canceled her plans.
这实在是 羞辱
It was just, it was…humiliating.
你点了蜡烛?
You lit candles?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你看 我这10年过得不错
Look, I’ve had a pretty good life these past 10 years.
我想清楚了
I have figured it out.
我不再觉得孤单或忧郁 我感觉正常
I no longer feel alone or divorced. I just feel normal.
你知道回正途我要花多少时间吗
You know how long it took me to get that balance back?
这样做是把我送上歧途
Well, I’m going in the wrong direction here.
最糟的是
You know, the worst part is,
以前的感觉又回来了
It feels like it used to feel.
所有那些琐碎的虚伪
All the little untruths that…
很难证实 却不断累计
Hard to catch, but they mount up.
简 拜托 只是个误会
Janey, come on. It was one mistake.
不 这是
No, it’s…
没事吧
Everything okay out here?
-大家都饿了 -好
– Kids are getting hungry. – Yeah.
谈完了 我们只是
We’re done. We were just…
简 这和我没关系 就
Oh, Jane, it’s none of my beeswax, so…
请别告诉我了
Please don’t tell me.
怎么了
What’s up?
-没事 乖乖 -是吗
– Nothing, punky. – Yeah?
那 我们明晚不见不散 对吧
So we’re gonna see you tomorrow night for sure, right?
绝对
Absolutely.
你看到了什么 知道了什么
What did you see and what do you know?
-什么都没有 真的 -哈里
– Nothing. Really. – Harley!
好吧 他登记后 你就到了
Okay, he checked in, then you arrived.
然后你们在电梯见了面 可能接了吻
Then you met at the elevator, possible kiss there.
接着医生上去了又下来
Then the doctor went up and the doctor came down.
还翘了下手指 仅此而已
Then there was a thumbs-up, but that’s it.
我不知道发生了什么
I have no idea what happened in between.
你告诉劳伦了吗
Have you told Lauren?
没有 我也不会告诉她的
No, and I won’t.
妈 爸要走了
Hey, mom. Dad’s leaving.
-看着不错吧 -对不起
– Looking good? – Oh, sorry. Wow.
是的 太棒了
Yes, it’s so good.
-妈 看着太漂亮了 -谢谢
– Mom, it looks beautiful. – Thank you.
是的 确实
Yes, it does.
爸 谢谢你接我
Hey, dad, thanks for picking me up.
有点火大了
…Overdone it a little?
只是一点而已
Just a little bit!
你看上去真棒
You look fantastic.
我确实感觉很不错
I’m feeling a little fantastic.
这个给你的
This is for you.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thank you!
请进 这可真是太
Come on in. Wow. That’s so…
能帮我拿一下吗
Mmm. Will you hold that for a sec?
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
这可能是我做过的最好的蛋糕
Could be the best cake I ever made.
想来一块儿吗
You want a piece?
好吃极了
It’s beyond.
我想不用了
I think I’m good.
没想到你给我带了礼物 太好了
Okay. Can’t believe you brought me a gift. So nice!
记事簿
An appointment book.
我感觉你应该没有记事簿
I sort of assumed you didn’t have one.
因为我从来没有记得我们的
Because I never remember our…
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我还为我们接下来的两次会面
Oh! I took the liberty of marking our next two appointments
做了特别提醒便签
with post-it notes.
我用了 用了红色的笔迹
And I wrote the… wrote it in red.
又用荧光笔让它们显得更醒目
And highlighted them in neon yellow.
-谢谢 -因为我感觉这样一来
-Thank you. -Because I thought that was a…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我没关系
I’m not.
那蛋糕还真的很不错
Wow. That cake is good.
我就说吗
I get it!
我问你一个问题吧
So, let me ask you a question.
你可别以为我很怪异或是有所冒犯
Please don’t think that I’m weird or out of line or anything.
你有没有吸过
But do you by any chance poke smot?
我怎么的
Do I… do I what?
我是说 你吸大♥麻♥吗
I mean, do you smoke pot?
这个问题我好久没有问过了
I haven’t asked anyone that question
自从我22岁以来
Since I was 22.
不 我不吸
Mmm, no, I don’t.
但我以前吸
But I have. Uh,
但有了孩子之后就不再吸了
but I don’t think I’ve had any since my kids were born,
大概有27年了
So not like in 27 years.
哦 天哪 我们的孩子竟然同龄
Oh, my god! our kids are the same age.
自从我的孩子们出生后我也再没碰过
And I haven’t had any since my kids were born either.
除了今晚
Except for tonight.
我吸了一口这个
I had one hit from this!
你该不想在警♥察♥面前那么明晃晃的
You might not wanna hold that up quite so…
我认识他 蓝莓思康饼和拿铁咖啡
I actually know him. Blueberry scone and a latte.
我的老天 这个真够悬的
Oh, my god. That was horrifying.
我已经在想象我的犯罪档案了
I instantly saw myself in a mug shot.
我的心都 都快跳出来了
My heart is… leaping out of my…
这是我见过最夸张的仪表盘了
Wow. That’s the most insane dashboard I ever saw.
我们不是在驾驶室吗 太奇怪了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!