I have to sneak it, actually.
它会降低精量
It reduces semen,
这不符合我太太目前的需求 对不起
which is not good for my wife right now. Sorry.
真的吗
Really?
是 我希望得到大量精♥液♥
Yes. I prefer a lot of semen.
一直这样
I always have.
好 没事了 非常感谢你前来诊治
Okay, so good. Thanks so much for coming.
看来他死不了了
Looks like he’s going to live.
是的 我推断前列腺增生灵
Yes. My guess is Flomax
可能就是真凶
is probably the culprit here.
我建议你停用几个星期
I suggest you stay off that for a few weeks.
显然 你太太会理解的
Which, apparently, your wife will appreciate.
是 真是太好了
Yeah, really good for me.
另外我建议你
And I suggest you rest quietly
今天下午安静休息
for the rest of the afternoon.
别调皮 艾德勒夫人
No hanky-panky, Mrs. Adler.
绝不会 我可以向你保证
No chance, I can assure you.
你这种表现是因为婚礼吗
Okay, are you acting like this because of the wedding?
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
根本不是 我发誓
Not at all, I swear to god.
我可不想像那些夫妇一样
Because I really don’t want to be one of those couples
整个婚礼筹备过程中
Where the guy goes into a coma
-男的都不闻不问 -天 拜托别这样
– The whole time we plan the wedding. – God, no. Please.
这招对我没用
It’s not worth it to me.
他没事
He’s fine.
好了
Okay!
我们回去谈事吧 亲爱的
We are back in business! Oh, honey!
当一首能调动你情绪 激励鼓舞你
Don’t you just love it when a song raises you up,
让你感觉到 一切皆有可能
Makes you think you can do anything
你所要做的就是聆听
When all you have to do is hear it
你能不爱上它吗
And you’re motivated, you’re inspired,
瞧 你这个动作
See? Just that move?
你不知道 并不是所有人都喜欢
You have no idea. Not everyone’s like that.
杰克 我要向你坦白件事
Jake, I have a confession to make.
我们分开时
Back when we broke up…
我知道不全是你的错
I knew it wasn’t all your fault.
你这么认为吗 你从没对我说过
You mean that? You’ve never said that to me before.
我知道
I know.
你不忠贞 所以我没必要说
Because when you cheated, I didn’t have to.
我觉得从某种意义上说是我放弃了
I think in some way I gave up on us.
而且我不确定你是否真做过
And I’m not sure you ever really did.
我现在仍没有
I still haven’t.
你和艾格丝仍做♥爱♥吗
Are you and Agnes still having sex?
除非她主要要求
Only if she initiates it.
你我把事情想清楚前
I’m trying not to rock the boat at home
我会努力维持这一切
until you and I figure this out.
我这头可比你难做得多
It’s a lot trickier at my end than yours.
对 好的
Right. Yeah. Okay.
根据你刚才所说
I know you’re going to think I’m leaving now
我知道你会认为我要离开
Because of what you just said,
但我真的 得去工作了
But, I really… I have to get back to work.
我们刚才那刻感觉真好
We got really close there for a moment.
-亚当 -我没打扰什么吧
– Adam? – I’m not interrupting anything, am I?
我刚知道城里有个法国电影节
Hey, I just found out there’s a French film festival in town
这让我想起你来
And made me think of you.
所以我在想你是否想去
So I was wondering if you might want to go
明晚的开幕式
To the opening night tomorrow.
听上去挺有趣
Oh, that sounds so fun!
明晚? 让我想下
Tomorrow night? Um, let me think.
明晚 明天是
Tomorrow night. Tomorrow’s what?
说你忙
Say you’re busy.
艾格丝明天去参加晚宴
Agnes has got a dinner thing tomorrow.
我能过来
I can come over.
拜托
Come on.
其实 我真的很想去
You know, I would really love to.
但我儿子第二天从大学回家
But my son is coming home from college the next day,
而且我还有好多事
And I have a bunch of things
得准备
that I have to do to get ready.
真抱歉
I’m really sorry.
没事 我们可以
Yeah. It’s no problem. We can…
或许改晚我们再约吧
maybe we can see something another night.
当然 我很乐意
Absolutely. I’d love that.
-保重 -你也是
– Take care. – You, too.
梅兰妮 你和你丈夫
Hey, Melanie, how would you and your husband
想要2张法国电影节的票吗
like two tickets to the French film festival?
预留的席位 贵宾停车位
Reserved seating, VIP parking.
真的? 谢谢 亚当
Seriously? Thanks, Adam.
所有菜你都做吧 烤鸡有吗
You’ll make the whole thing? The roast chicken?
还有土豆泥和小炒青豆
And mashed potatoes. And sauted string beans.
还有双份乳脂软糖的巧克力蛋糕
And double fudge chocolate cake.
我知道你晚餐最爱什么 杰克
I know your favorite dinner, Jakey.
你有10年没叫我杰克了
You haven’t called me “Jakey” in 10 years.
那 我们算约会吗
So, do we have a date?
算约会
We have a date.
去洗手间 怎么还带手♥机♥啊
Why are you taking your cell to the bathroom?
我无意拿着的
Oh. I didn’t mean to.
把他抱到他床上去 好吗
Carry him to his bed, will you?
好
Yeah.
快点 我处于排卵期
And hurry back. I’m ovulating.
是吗
You are?
不然我为何取消晚宴
Why do you think I canceled my dinner?
妈 我一直忘记告诉你
Oh, mom, I keep forgetting to tell you
我们2天前
about our meeting at the Stanhope.
去斯坦惠普酒店
We went there for lunch two days ago
见了我们的婚礼筹办人
and met with our wedding specialist,
我觉得那就是我们要找的地方
And I think it could be the place.
你们2天前去斯坦惠普酒店吃饭了吗
Two days ago, you went to the Stanhope for lunch?
是的
Yes, we did.
不过我们什么都没看见
And we saw nothing.
哈里 这话什么意思
Harley, what is that supposed to mean?
谁要葡萄酒 有人要吗
Who wants wine? Anyone?
妈 这些菜你一个人吃
Mom, you have an insane amount of food in here,
实在太多了
even for you.
那是因为我知道大家周末会来
Well, I knew everybody was coming for the weekend,
所以昨晚做了一大堆
So I just made a bunch of stuff last night.
看上去好像爸最爱的晚餐
Looks like dad’s favorite meal.
非常有趣
Very funny.
非常
Very.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
他到家了
Yay, he’s home.
我的天
Oh, my god.
-哈里 -恩
– Harley. – Yes!
他来了 嗨 亲爱的
Here he is! hi, darling.
嗨 妈
Hi, mom.
妈 这太棒了
Mom, this looks amazing!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢 你还好吗
Thanks. How you doing?
很好
Good. Oh.
看看
Look at this.
闻着好香 我饿死了
It smells so good. I am starving.
这包放哪儿
Where should I put this?
随便
Wherever.
真是不可思议
That looks incredible.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰克 来杯葡萄酒?
Jake, glass of wine?
当然 谢谢 简
Uh, sure, thanks. Jane?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
嗨 艾格丝 刚到
Hi, Agnes. Just got here.
好 我会的 恩 不 我知道
Okay, I will. Yeah. No, I know.
抱歉 各位 我得去做件事
Sorry, guys, I gotta hit it.
拜拜