I’m gonna miss old Annie.
我会想念安妮的
Pop, I think I’ll get dressed and go over to Harry’s party.
爸爸 我得更衣 出席哈里的毕业派对去了
Have a good time, Son.
玩得开心点 儿子
Excuse me.
借过
There you are.
给你
George, hello.
你好啊 乔治
You know my kid brother George.
这是我老哥乔治
I’m gonna put him through college. Hello, George.
我要送他去念大学了 你好 乔治
Hee haw!
哇…
Sam Wainwright.
山姆·温莱特
How are you? When did you get here?
你好吗 什么时候到的?
This afternoon. I thought I’d give the kids a treat.
今天下午 我是来款待学弟学妹的
Old college graduate now.
你已经大学毕业了
Yeah, old “Joe College” Wainwright they call me.
对 现在大家都叫我”老学究山姆”
Well, freshman, looks like you’re gonna make it after all, huh?
新学弟 你终于也要步入”象牙塔”了
Harry, you’re the guy I want to see. Hello, Sam.
哈里 我一直想见见你 你好 山姆
Coach has heard all about you. He has?
教练已经听说你的事了 是吗?
Yeah, he’s followed every game,
你的每场比赛他都没落下
and his mouth’s watering.
他对你可是垂涎三尺呢
He wants me to find out if you’re gonna come along with us.
他让我来问你愿不愿意加入
Well, I got to make some dough first.
我得先赚点钱再说
Well, you better make it fast. We need great ends like you.
你最好快点 我们需要你这样的好手
Not broken down old guys like this one.
你哥这样的老古董就免了
Hee haw!
哇…
George, welcome back.
乔治 欢迎回来
Hello, Mr. Partridge, how are you?
你好啊 帕崔格先生
Putting a pool under this floor was a great idea.
在地板下挖个游泳池真是个好主意
Saved us another building.
省得再盖一栋房♥子了
Now, Harry, Sam, have a lot of fun.
哈里 山姆 今晚尽情玩
There’s lots of stuff here to eat and drink. Lots of pretty girls around.
美味佳肴 应有尽有 漂亮姑娘也不少
A third dance… A third…
第三 支舞…
Hello, Violet. Hello. What am I bid?
你好 维奥莉 你好 要不要与我共舞一曲?
George.
乔治
Marty! Well, it’s old home week.
马蒂 这周尽遇上老朋友
Marty! Sam, Harry, how are you?
马蒂! 山姆 哈里 你们好啊
Do me a favor, will you, George? What’s that?
乔治 能帮我个忙吗? 什么忙?
You remember my kid sister Mary. Oh, yeah. Yeah.
还记得我妹妹玛丽吗? 记得
“Mama wants you, Marty. Mama wants you.” Remember?
整天嚷嚷”马蒂 妈妈要你回家”的那姑娘
Dance with her, will you?
能否跟我妹妹跳个舞?
Oh, me? Well, I feel funny enough already with all these kids.
我? 招呼这些小朋友已经让我头昏脑胀了
Come on, be a sport.
拜托啦
Just dance with her one time,
跟她跳支舞
and you’ll give her the thrill of her life. Hey, Sis!
就够她一生回味了 小妹!
Don’t be long, Marty.
就一会啊 马蒂
I’m not being a wet nurse to a…
我可不愿照顾…
The next thing I knew, some guy came up and tripped me.
接着我就被一个家伙绊倒了
That’s the reason why I came in fourth.
所以我只得了第四名
If it hadn’t been for that, that race’d have been a cinch.
否则那场赛跑我一定夺冠
I tried to find out who it was later, but I couldn’t find out.
后来我想找出那个绊倒我的人 但始终找不到
Nobody’d ever tell you whoever it was, because they’d be scared.
没人会告诉你到底是谁 因为他们害怕
‘Cause they know what kind of a guy I am.
他们都震慑于我的威名
You remember George. This is Mary.
乔治来了 这是玛丽
Well, I’ll be seeing you.
待会见
Well, well, well.
看哪…
Now to get back to my story, see?
现在言归正传
Hey, this is my dance.
她可是我的舞伴
Why don’t you stop annoying people?
别在这儿叽歪个没完
Well, I’m sorry. Hey!
抱歉…喂!
Well, hello. Hello.
你好 你好
You look at me as if you didn’t know me.
你怎么像看陌生人那样望着我
Well, I don’t.
我是认不出你来了
You’ve passed me on the street almost every day.
以前你几乎每天都能在街上碰见我
Me?
我吗?
No. That was a little girl named Mary Hatch.
不 我认识的是那个玛丽·哈奇的小女孩
That wasn’t you.
而不是你
Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! The big Charleston contest!
各位俊男靓女 查尔斯顿舞比赛正式开始!
The prize, a genuine loving cup.
夺魁者将获得珍贵奖杯一座
Those not tapped by the judges will remain on the floor.
没被裁判打发走的 可以继续留在舞池角逐
Let’s go!
热舞吧
I’m not very good at this.
我可不大会跳舞
Neither am I.
我也是
Okay. What can we lose?
那就跳吧 反正输了也不丢脸
Hey, you’re wonderful.
你跳得真不错
What’s the matter, Othello? Jealous?
怎么了 奥赛罗 妒忌了?
Did you know there’s a swimming pool under this floor?
舞池下面正好是个游泳池
And did you know that button behind you causes this floor to open up?
你身后的这个按钮就能开启地板
And did you further know that George Bailey
更妙的是 乔治·贝利跳舞的地方
is dancing right over that crack?
正好就是开口处附近
And I’ve got the key.
钥匙就在我手上
Stand back, everybody! Stand back!
后退! 大家往后退!
They’re cheering us. We must be good.
大家都在为我们喝彩呢 看来我们跳得不错
Get out of there!
快上来!
What… Oh, well.
好吧
Buffalo gals can’t you come out tonight?
水牛城的姑娘 今晚可否出来?
Can’t you come out tonight?
今晚可否出来?
Can’t you come out tonight?
今晚可否出来?
Buffalo gals, can’t you come out tonight
水牛城的姑娘 今晚可否出来?
And dance
可否请你…
By the light
在这皎洁月色下…
Of the moon?
共舞一曲?
Oh, hot dog. Just like an organ. Beautiful.
太棒了 简直是天籁之音 真美
I told Harry I thought I’d be bored to death.
我还跟哈里说今晚的派对会闷死我
You should have seen the commotion in that locker room.
你该看看储物间都乱成啥样了
I had to knock down three people
我们身上这些行头
to get this stuff we’re wearing here.
可是我打倒了三个人才抢到的
Let me hold that old wet dress of yours.
我来帮你拿湿衣服
Do I look as funny as you do?
我看起来是不是跟你一样滑稽?
I guess I’m not quite the football type.
看来我可不是橄榄球运动员的体格
You look wonderful!
你看上去漂亮极了!
You know, if it wasn’t me talking,
随便找个人来
I’d say you were the prettiest girl in town.
都会说你是镇上最美的姑娘
Well, why don’t you say it?
那为什么你不说?
I don’t know. Maybe I will say it. How old are you anyway?
我也不知道 或许我会说的 你多大了?
Eighteen.
18岁
Eighteen? Why, it was only last year you were seventeen.
18岁? 你去年才17呢
Too young or too old?
嫌我老还是嫌我小?
Oh, no, no. Just right. Your age fits you.
不是的 刚刚好 你正像是这个年龄
Yes, sir, you look a little older without your clothes on.
你不♥穿♥衣服看上去更成熟…
I mean, without a dress you look older.
我是说 不♥穿♥晚礼服会更成熟一点
I mean younger. You look… You just…
我是说你会显得更年轻 你…
I’m on the thing here.
我来捡
Sir, my train, please.
先生 请把我的裙带捡起来
A pox upon me for a clumsy lout.
我真是笨得要死
Your caboose, milady.
给你 小姐
You may kiss my hand.
你可以亲吻我的手背
Hey, Mary.
玛丽…
As I was lumberin’ down the street
我沿着小街漫步
Down the street, down the street
漫步在街上…
Okay, then. I’ll throw a rock at the old Granville house.
看 我拿石头要砸格兰维尔老屋了
Oh, no, don’t. I love that old house.
不要 我可喜欢这屋子呢
No, you see, you make a wish and then try and break some glass.
我跟你说 你先许个愿 然后试砸那玻璃窗
And you got to be a pretty good shot nowadays, too.
你要扔漂亮点
Oh, no, George, don’t. It’s full of romance, that old place.
不要 乔治 那里满是浪漫
I’d like to live in it.
我想在里面住
In that place?
那间老破屋?
I wouldn’t live in it as a ghost. Now, watch.
我就算死了也不会在那里住 看…
Right in the second floor, there. See?
二楼那个窗户 看到没?
What did you wish, George?
乔治 你许了什么愿?
Not just one wish, a whole hatful.
不止一个 我许了一箩筐呢
Mary, I know what I’m gonna do tomorrow
玛丽 我想好了明天要干什么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!