Now get out of here, Bert, or I’ll hit you again! Get out of here!
别过来 伯特 别逼我再对你动手! 走开!
What the sam hill are you yelling for, George?
乔治 你究竟在吼什么?
You…
你…
George? Bert, do you know me?
你叫我乔治? 伯特 你认得我了?
Know you? You kidding?
你开什么玩笑哪?
I’ve been looking all over town trying to find you.
我为了找你把整个镇都翻遍了
I saw your car piled into that tree down there, and I thought maybe you…
我看到你的车子撞在树上 我想你或许…
Hey, your mouth’s bleeding. Are you sure you’re all right?
你嘴唇流血了 你真的没事吗?
What did…
怎么…
My mouth’s bleeding, Bert! My mouth’s…
伯特 我嘴唇流血了! 我嘴唇…
Zuzu’s petals. Zuzu… There they are!
祖祖的花瓣 祖祖的…都在这儿呢!
Bert! What do you know about that?
伯特! 你知道发生了什么吗?
Merry Christmas! Well, Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐! 圣诞快乐!
Mary! Mary!
玛丽! 玛丽!
Hello, Bedford Falls!
你好 贝福德·福斯小镇
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, George! Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 乔治! 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, movie house!
圣诞快乐 电影院
Merry Christmas, emporium!
圣诞快乐 商业中心
Merry Christmas, you wonder old Building and Loan!
圣诞快乐 建房♥贷款合作公♥司♥
Hey, Merry Christmas, Mr.Potter!
嘿 圣诞快乐 波特先生
Happy New Year to you in jail!
祝你在牢里新年愉快
Go on home. They’re waiting for you.
回家吧 他们在等你呢
Mary! Mary!
玛丽! 玛丽!
Mary!
玛丽!
Well, hello, Mr. Bank Examiner! How are you?
你好 查帐员先生 你好吗?
Mr. Bailey, there’s a deficit. I know, $8,000.
贝利先生 账上有赤字 我知道 8000元对吗?
George, I’ve got a little paper here.
乔治 这里有一份文件
I’ll bet it’s a warrant for my arrest.
我猜肯定是逮捕我的许可证
Isn’t it wonderful? I’m going to jail!
奇怪吗? 我准备去蹲监牢
Merry Christmas! Reporters? Where’s Mary?
圣诞快乐! 是记者吗? 玛丽在哪里?
Mary! Oh, look at this wonderful, old drafty house.
玛丽 看看这座又破又漏的老房♥子
Mary! Mary!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Have you seen my wife?
你们看到我妻子了吗?
Merry Christmas, Daddy.
圣诞快乐 爸爸
Kids! Pete!
彼得!
Kids! Janie!
珍妮
Janie! Tommy!
珍妮 汤姆
Let me look at you. Oh, I could eat you up.
让我好好看看你们 我的宝贝
Where’s your mother?
你妈哪里去了?
She went looking for you. With Uncle Billy.
她去找你了 和比利叔叔一起
Daddy! Zuzu!
爸爸 祖祖
Zuzu, my little gingersnap. How do you feel?
祖祖 我的小宝贝 感觉怎么样?
Fine! Not a smidge of temperature. Not a smaidge of…
很好 一点都不烧了 一点都不烧了…
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!
George! George, darling! Mary! Mary!
乔治 乔治 玛丽 玛丽
George, darling. Where have you been?
乔治 亲爱的 你到哪里去了?
Oh, George, George, George. Mary.
乔治… 玛丽
Let me touch you. Let me touch you. Are you real?
让我摸摸你 你是真的!
George, George.
乔治
You have no idea what’s happened to me.
你不知道我遭遇了什么事
You have no idea what’s happened…
你不知道发生了什么事情
Well, come on, George. Come on downstairs, quick.
好的 来吧 乔治 快
They’re on their way. All right.
他们来了 好的
Come on.
快点
Come on in here now.
来这里
Now, you stand right over here by the tree.
站在树边
Right there, and don’t move. Don’t move.
就在这 别动
What’s happening? Who’s gonna come?
怎么了? 谁要来?
I hear them coming now.
我听到他们来了
George, it’s a miracle. It’s a miracle.
乔治 简直是奇迹
What’s happening?
发生什么事了?
Who’s gonna come, Daddy? Who, Daddy?
谁要来 爸爸? 谁 爸爸?
Come in, Uncle Billy. Everybody, in here.
请进 比利叔叔 大家都请进
Isn’t it wonderful? So many friends. Mary did it, George! Mary did it!
令人惊奇吧? 这么多票! 玛丽做的 乔治
She told some people you were in trouble,
她告诉人们你有麻烦了
and they scattered all over town collecting money.
他们在镇上到处筹钱
Didn’t ask any questions.
他们什么都不问
Just said, “George in trouble? Then count me in.”
只说 “如果乔治有麻烦 算我一份”
What is this…
什么事?
…another run on the bank?
又来向我们银行提钱吗?
Here you are, George. Merry Christmas.
给您 乔治 圣诞快乐
The line forms on the right.
靠右排队
Oh, Mr. Martini! Merry Christmas.
马蒂尼先生 圣诞快乐
Martini! Step right up here.
上去一步
I busted the juke box, too,
我卖♥♥了唱机
Oh, Mr. Gower!
高尔先生
I made the rounds of my charge accounts.
我的所有零钱
I’m not gonna go, George. I changed my mind.
我不去了 乔治 我改变主意了
Violet Bick.
维奥莉·毕克
Oh, Annie! Annie!
安妮 安妮
I’ve been saving this money for a divorce,
我攒这些钱留离婚的
if ever I get a husband.
如果我曾今有丈夫的话
There you are, George. I got the faculty all up and out of bed.
这是你的 乔治 这些都是我从床上找到的
Here’s something for you to play with.
这是给你玩的
I wouldn’t have a roof over my head if it wasn’t for you, George.
如果不是你 我连住的地方都没有 乔治
Just a minute. Just a minute. Quiet, everybody. Quiet, quiet.
等一下 大家安静
Now, get this, it’s from London.
我刚接到的 伦敦来的
“Mr. Gower cabled you need cash. Stop.
高尔先生说你需要钱 完毕
“My office instructed to advance you up to $25,000. Stop.
我的办公室会给你预付2万5千元 完毕
“Hee-haw and Merry Christmas. Sam Wainwright.”
圣诞快乐 山姆·温莱特
And Mr. Martini, How about some wine?
马蒂尼先生 来点酒怎么样?
Harry Bailey!
哈里·贝利
George, you old son of a gun.
乔治 你这个王八蛋
Harry. Harry.
哈里
Looks like I got here too late.
看来我来晚了
Mary, I got him here from the airport hust as quick as I could.
玛丽 我用最快的速度把他从机场接来
The fool flew all the way up here in a blizzard.
这个笨蛋在这个大雪天飞来
Harry, how about your banquet in New York?
哈里 在纽约的宴会怎么样?
Oh, I left right in the middle og it as soon as I got Mary’s telegram.
接到玛丽的电报 我中途就回来了
Good idea, Ernie.
好主意 厄尼
A toast to my big brother, George,
和我的大哥乔治干一杯
the richest man in town!
镇上最富有的人
Who’s that?
这是什么?
That’s a Christmas present from a very dear friend of mine.
是我最好的朋友给我的圣诞礼物
Look, Daddy!
看啊 爸爸
Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
老师说 铃铛每响一次 就有一个天使得到翅膀
That’s right.

Attaboy, Clarence.
老家伙 克莱伦斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!