Bye
再见
Take a look at this odd looking fella!
看看这长得很怪的家伙
Texcatlipoca –
泰克斯卡拉波卡
the ancient Aztek god of sorcery. Associated…
古阿兹提克人的巫术之神
with the notion of destiny.
与命运的概念有关
Tex here has an interesting resume:
他的经历很有趣
He was the god of night, lord of the smoking mirror.
他是黑夜之神、雾镜之神
A shape shifter –
很会幻化、变身
a powerful SOB.
法力十足的混♥蛋♥
Mr Deanne, do you think I might have your attention?
狄先生,注意听一下好吗?
Or does Mr. Horson have something particularly interesting to say?
还是马先生有甚么话要说?
I’m betting on unlikely.
我想…应该没有
OK, time is short, people. I want you to…
时间很短
pair off and take in the rest yourselves.
各自配对,自己去找资料
Remember: research,
记住:研究、分♥析♥,和…
analyze and…
记住:研究、分♥析♥,和…
…describe!
描述
Very nice.
很好
Mr Horson, you go with Mr Glixen. Mr Deanne, you go with Miss Bedworth.
狄先生、马先生你们拆开来 马先生,你跟葛先生 狄先生,你跟贝小姐
Let’s get your learn on.
开始学习
So, checked out any good porno sites lately?
最近有逛逛好玩的色情网吗?
I cannot believe I’m stuck with you. Let’s…
我怎么会跟你一组!
hope I don’t breathe in any retard germs.
搞不好会感染到白♥痴♥病毒
Let’s hope I don’t get any pencil neck virgin disease.
我才怕被你传染书呆子病呢
Get stuffed.
够了
I hate you!
我讨厌你
It’s because you secretly want to have sex with me!
因为妳私下想跟我上♥床♥
When I do decide to surrender the flower of my womanhood –
如果要献出我的处♥女♥身
I’ve always imagined it to be with someone of my own species!
至少也要找个同种
There’s is nobody else in your species, except maybe Glixen.
妳哪有同种?除了葛利森
You’re such a moron. You really think…
你真是白♥痴♥
the world evolves around rap music, football
你以为这个世界只有
and hanging out with the right crowd?
饶舌歌♥、足球和跟死党鬼混?
You know, you make me sick, you think you are so different to everyone else.
我看见妳就烦 自以为多了不「取」
Different from. –What
了不「起」 –甚么?
You said ‘Different to’. The correct phraseology is ‘Different from’.
你说了不「取」 应该是:了不「起」
Thanks for that information. You’re no different…
谢了 妳就是那种宁可要书本 不要朋友的怪胎
from any other geek with books instead of friends –
谢了 妳就是那种宁可要书本 不要朋友的怪胎
and you don’t have to open your big fat mouth to correct me.
不必妳多嘴纠正我
Neanderthal! – Spaz.
野蛮人 – 死白烂
I should pity you but I can’t. I hate you too much.
癞虾蟆 – 书虫 其实我该可怜你 但我太讨厌你
I rather cross my legs for the rest of my life…
我宁愿变残废
for everybody than to be anything like you!
也不想变成你这种人
Dito! – ‘Dito’?
我也是 「我也是」? 我也是
Double dito!
两个「我才是」
Double double dito times a thousand trillions!
我才是 一百万、一千万个「我才是」
「我爱翘臀妹,没办法」
「小蛮腰辣妹走来」
「屁♥股♥摇到眼前」
「那么圆润,真想摸一把」
‘… and forever more shall find her destiny to live alone no more.’
「明了自身的命运」 「将永远不再孤独」
Good night, Mr. Fluffy.
晚安,小毛毛
Oh God, my head…
天哪,头好痛
I must be dreaming. Time to wake up.
一定是做梦 该起床了
What was that?
这甚么?
Tits!
奶♥子♥?
I have tits. Two tits!
天哪,我有奶♥子♥,两个奶♥子♥
That’s the regular number of tits but not for a guy! What’s going on here?
奶♥子♥是该有两个 但男生怎么会有? 怎么回事?
Oh my god, my dick’s gone! I have a bush?
天哪,我老二不见了
Two tits and a bush but no dick –
两个奶♥子♥和阴毛,没老二
Oh god, that must be a dream.
天哪,一定是做梦
A very very bad ‘I-lost-my-dick-dream’.
一个失去老二的恶梦
Just stay calm! What the hell is happening to me?
别慌张…. 我在说什么?我怎么回事?
What is this? This isn’t my room!
这是甚么? 这不是我房♥间
This is just a dream, a big, bad dream!
这只是个梦… 一个 非常 可怕的 恶梦…
We need to talk! Talk? She want’s to talk?
我们需要谈谈 谈谈?她想谈谈?
Let’s talk about why I’m going through a drawer…
好,谈谈为什么抽屉里
full of underwear with the days of the freakin’ week on them!
内♥裤♥都写上了星期几
Oh God!
天哪
OK, now my bush knows it’s Wednesday! Oh – gross!
好 穿上了,我阴毛知道今天星期三 –真恶心
再过两分钟就去烧你的床
It’s tough enough getting these damn things off!
要脱下这玩意就够难的
How the hell does anyone know hot to get these things on?
鬼知道这要怎么穿!
Ladies, looks like you and me is going au natural.
好吧,小姐,就自然一点吧
Go away!
下去!
Go away! Go away!
下去!下去
Alright, coast is clear.
好,四下无人
Get off.
滚开
Good morning!
早安
Nell, is everything OK? – I didn’t see you there!
妮尔,妳没事吧? –没事,只是没看见妳
Your oatmeal is on the table. – I’m in a hurry, gotta go.
燕麦粥在桌上了 –我不饿
Nonsense, now you sit down, it’s the most important meal of the day.
胡说,坐下吃早餐 这是最重要的一餐
And oatmeal is wonderful for promoting healthy and regular bowel movements.
燕麦可以促进大肠蠕动增进健康
That’s cool if I want to take a dump the size of my head.
我已经拉了一堆屎了
Excuse me?
甚么?
Oatmeal’s good, mummy.
燕麦粥很好,妈
Is this meat?
这是肉吗?
You have oatmeal? – Are you shitting me?
有燕麦粥吗? –你在说甚么鬼话?
Porkmeat’s good. – Eat up, son
猪肉味道很棒,吃吧,儿子 快吃
Jesus, I’m gonna puke.
天哪,这些人吃猪食
Golly, you must have been hungry.
天哪,妳一定饿坏了
You need a second helping. You wait there, young lady!
再吃一点 – 不要 在这里等着,小姐
How’s it going, pretty boy?
走吧,帅哥
Let’s go!
走啊
It will turn you into a big strong girl!
妳会变得很强壮
Excuse me.
对不起
See you later.
再见
Nell, aren’t you forgetting something?
忘了甚么吗?
Holy crap, look at the size of that thing!
我的妈,那玩意这么大!
What thing?
甚么东西?
Gotta go mom, see you later.
要走了,妈!再见
What’s that
甚么东西?
Hop in man, we got places to go, people to see, women to impregnate.
上车啊!要去玩、去见人 去泡马子,快
You OK?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine!
没事
Really?
你要放吗?
The bitch stole my ride!
婊♥子♥偷搭我便车
真惨
We’re going a little fast? – You bet your sweet ass we are!
野马,是不是太快了点? –当然快啰
I am going to die!
「我会死掉」
Oh god, I’m getting on the bus. I haven’t…
「天哪,得搭公交车」
been on the bus since 8th grade!
「从国二起就没搭过公交车」
Come on!
等等
Screw you assholes!
靠!混♥蛋♥
That’s no way for a young lady to talk!
小女生不该说那种话
Sorry, I’m a bitch when I’m on the rag, you know what I’m saying?
抱歉,我不爽就会说脏话
Sorry! – Yeah, you too.
抱歉 –去死 你也是
And this dress is just amazing
我穿那件衣服美呆了
You!
妳…
What the hell have you done to me, witch lady?
妳对我做了甚么,魔女?
Get your hands off me, you bully!
野人,把你爪子拿开
God, you think I’m responsible for this?
你以为是我做的?
I certainly am not. And you’re the one who knows everything.
不是我!妳又甚么都懂
That does not include this!
我不懂魔法
This is impossible. This can not happen!
不管怎样,这简直… 不可能发生这种事 就是发生了
You better figure out how to get my damn body back.
妳得想办法把我变回去
Trust me, there’s nothing I would like more.
我比你更想
You think I relish waking up another day with the Simpsons?
我可不想再跟你那疯子爸妈相处
Leave my parents out of this.
别扯上我爸妈
And what is up with your mother? She never heard of volume control?
你妈怎么回事? 她声音非要那么大吗?
Yak farmers in Tibet are praying for her to keep the volume down.
西♥藏♥的牦牛牧人都听见了 – 牦牛?
And her language, my goodness!
还有她的用词,天哪
My mother does not have a mole on her face the size of the White House.
至少我妈脸上 没有像饼一样大的痣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!