That’s because my exhusband Just answer yes or no.
那是我前夫欠的 请只回答是或否
Technically, yes. But that’s not because I had overspent.
法律上来说 是.但我自己从来没有超支过.
And isn’t it also a fact that you filed for bankruptcy on the very day
你破产的同一天
Mr. Lang offered to split the ticket?
他允诺给你一半的吧
Yes. But that was just fate.
是的.不过那只是 巧合
Right, fate. Yes. Really.
是啊 巧合 没错 真的
with Mr. Lang at the time he offered to share his
狼先生允诺分你一半的时候
wife’s ticket with you?
你们之间是什么关系?
I’d never met him before. Really?
我从来没有见过他 真的?
Yes, really.
是的 真的
Describe your relationship with Mr. Lang today.
描述一下 今天你和狼先生的关系
I love him more than anything in the world.
在这世上 我最爱他
Which is why you went running off to the Plaza with him…
而且 他离开他太太的那天
on the day he separated from his wife.
你和他去酒店开房♥间了对吧?
Objection. What is the relevancy of this? Motivation.What motivation?
反对 这有什么关系? 动机
Mrs. Lang had thrown Mr. Lang out of the house,
什么动机?狼太太把他赶出家门
the marriage was in complete disarray.
婚姻走到尽头了
Overruled. If you’re implying what I thinkThey’re trying to make me
他们企图把我描述成一个骗子
into a gold digger. Him, the media.
他 还有媒体
Miss Biasi. Control yourself, please.
比亚西小姐 请您控制一下情绪
I’ve worked my whole life. And finally something wonderful happened to me.
一辈子我都在努力工作 终于迎来精彩一刻
I met a man who was intelligent and kind and full of compassion.
我遇到了一个聪明 亲切 善良的男人
Just the experience of knowing him has changed my life. It’s not the money.
认识他已经改变了我的生活 这不是钱不钱的问题
It’s because he made me believe again people were fundamentally decent.
他让我知道人性依然是善良的
I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let some lawyer make our relationship look ugly.
我不想让什么律师跑来歪曲我和他的关系有多肮脏
Are you divorced? No.
您离婚了吗? 没有
You’re married to one man, and you’re in love with another.
就是说你有你的丈夫 却又爱另一个男人?
It’s only because I couldn’t afford to get divorced. Well, that’s convenient.
因为我付不起离婚费用 哼 这理由真不错
In dramatic testimony, Yvonne Biasi was depicted by Muriel Lang’s attorney…
在戏剧性的证词里 依枫比亚西被茉莉的律师描述成
…as a gold-digger and nymphomaniac. A verdict was expected by this evening.
一个窃贼和色情狂.让我们关注今天晚上的裁决
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团得出裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
我们好了 尊敬的大人
What say you?
宣读吧
We rule in favor of the plaintiff, Mrs. Muriel Lang, on all counts.
各方面情况来看 我们认为:原告茉莉狼太太获胜
The court would like to thank the jury for its service in this difficult case.
法庭对陪审团在庭审中所作的努力表示感谢
Court is dismissed.
退庭
About the reports of Yvonne’s adultery
关于您和依枫的通奸行为
Shut up about her.
不许说她!
She’s down there.
她下去了!
Yvonne!
依枫!
Mrs. Lang? Your reaction to the verdict? Justice was done.
狼太太 谈谈您的感受? 相当公正
Don’t you believe that the good deeds of your husband–?
难道你丈夫所做的不是好事
This is not a press conference. The verdict is in. We’re happy,
这不是记者招待会.我们很高兴 好了
that’s all.Very happy.
非常高兴
I don’t even know where she is.
我都不知道她在哪里
Look, you’ll be a cop again. It’s what you love.
看 你又可以做警♥察♥了 这是你喜欢的事情
I’ll be all right.
我没事
I’ll be all right.
我会好的
HELLO
有人吗?
Is anyone here? Go away.Yvonne.
走吧 依枫
No. You don’t wanna be with me. What are you talking about?
你不想和我在一起 说什么呢你?
I love you. No. Don’t you get it?
我爱你 不 你还不明白吗
I’ve ruined your life.Are you crazy?
我破坏了你的生活
These past couple of days,
你疯了吗?没有你在的这些日子
I felt like half of me was missing.
我感觉我自己丢了魂似的
You won $4 million in the lottery.
你中了四百万啊!
Do you know what an amazing gift that is?
你知道这是老天给你的多大一份厚礼啊!
And because of me you have nothing.
现在因为我你什么都没有了
Because of you, I have you. Why can’t you understand that?
因为你 我爱你.难道你还不明白吗
If you don’t want me,
如果你不要我 这是另一回事
that’s different.and you’ll never see me again.
我会出去你永远见不到我
But please stop talking about the money.
但拜托别在说什么钱的事情
It means nothing to me.
钱对我而言这没有任何意义
Do you want me to go?
你希望我走吗?
No.

Never.
永远不
Never, never.
永远别走 永远
You have to excuse me sometimes, it’s just…
有些时候你要原谅我 因为
…nobody ever loved me before.
从来没有人这样爱过我
I guess he wants some food. Shall we invite him in?
他可能想找点吃的 我们让他进来吧?
Why not?
为什么呢?
We should leave New York.
我们应该离开纽约
I mean, we’re like freaks here.
我的意思是 我们在这里都成怪物了
I’ve got a cousin that lives in Buffalo.
我有个表哥在Buffalo.
He keeps asking me to visit.
他一直叫我过去
Maybe we can stay there for a while.
也许我们可以在那生存下来
I could join the Buffalo force.
我可以加入Buffalo警队
I could be a Buffalo waitress.
我可以做Buffalo女侍应
Tonight I, Angel Dupree,
今晚 我 天使Dupree
a photographer for the New York Post for 10 years…
一个纽♥约♥时♥报♥十年资历的摄影记者
…had the opportunity to study grace
有机会糟糕的天气里
and generosity under the direst of circumstances.
感受到了他们温暖的慷慨和施舍
Even in their darkest hour,
即使在这样逆境中
the stalwart Officer Lang and the good-hearted Miss Biasi…
这位勇敢的狼警♥察♥和热心的比亚西小姐
…shared a bowl of soup with me.
还是无偿地提供给我热汤
When I left,
在我离开的时候
this Good Samaritan gave me money from his own pocket…
这两位好心人还从口袋里掏出钱给我
…wishing it could be more.
希望他们的口袋能越来越满
“Mail it to Yvonne’s Coffee Shop.”
“请寄往摩尔北街50号♥的依枫餐厅.”
It’s a good idea.It’s a great idea.
好主意 有创意
I just want to make one stop.
我就看一看
Sweetie. I’m okay, I’m okay.
亲爱的 我没事 我没事
I knew this was a bad idea.
我知道这样做不是很好
No, I just wanted to see it again.
没关系 我只是想再看看它
Why is the gate open?
门怎么开了?
I don’t know. Well, Carol has a key.
不知道 呃 Carol有钥匙
The door’s stuck.
门被顶住了
What is this? It must be some kind of a mistake.
这些是什么? 搞错了吧
“The Good Samaritan’s Fund.” “Lotto Lovers.”
“好心的圣母玛利亚收”. “彩票情侣”.
“Yvonne’s Coffee Shop.”
“依枫餐厅” 这是什么?
It’s 5 dollars. Oh, come on. No.
这有五美金哎 噢 不是吧
“There should be more people in the world like you.
“应该有越来越多你们这样的人
Ethel from Staten Island.”
Staten岛的Ethel.”
Here’s a check for 10.
一张十美金的支票
This is all for us. Oh, Charlie.
这都是给我们的 噢 查里!
“You are an example to all of us.
“你们是我们的榜样
Betty and Phil, the Bronx.”
Bronx区的Betty和Phil”
We are hoping you will have a wonderful future. The Garcias, Long Island City
“希望你们有个美好的未来!长岛区Garcias一家”
It took Charlie and Yvonne three days to open all their mail.
他们花了三天时间来整理这些信件
And when they were done, New York had given them a $600,000 tip.
结果他们发现纽约城给了他们$600000小费
Charlie happily went back to the force.
查里很高兴又回到了警队
Yvonne got her coffee shop back.
依枫又买♥♥回了她的餐厅
Eddie could only get work driving a cab.
艾迪只能开开出租车
And Muriel. She married Jack Gross…
还有茉莉 她嫁给了杰克 格斯
…who cleaned out their checking account and fled the country.
那人卷走了她的钱并且逃到了国外
Muriel lives in the Bronx
茉莉和她母亲现在生活在Bronx区
with her mother now and works in a nail salon.
她在一个美甲店工作
Charlie, Muriel and Yvonne all lived in a city…
查里 茉莉和依枫生活在同一个城市里
…where people prayed for miracles every day.
这儿的居民每天都期盼着奇迹发生有时候
And sometimes they happened.
确实发生了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!