Okay, great. Okay. So, I’ll have Carol watch the register…
好 不错我让Carol看着店
…and you could come by, pick me up at noon?
然后你就来接我行吗
I’ll be there.
我会来的
Good night. Good night.
好 谢谢 晚安 晚安
Hi. Weirdest thing happened. I thought I’d dropped my wallet outside.
哎 我在想什么呢
Weirdest thing happened. I came outside because I was feeling a little seasick.
想什么呢?我怎么感觉晕晕的?
Weirdest thing happened.
想什么呢
I have some wonderful ideas.
我对你有个建议……
Specifically with you in mind. Hi.
嗨 在干吗呢?
Weirdest thing happened.
有什么事情吗
Wasn’t the veal fabulous?
我好期待哟!
Fabulous. That was what was so weird.
期待?那很简单
I didn’t expect veal. I expected chicken.
我期待能吃饱 我期待有鸡吃
I would have come sit with you, but Mr. Gross here….
我本来是来该来找你的 但是格斯先生在这
Jack Gross.
杰克 格斯.
– My pleasure.Pleased to meet you, officer.
– 认识你很荣幸 – 是我的荣幸 警官
Charlie, he’s going to help us develop an economic strategy.
查里 他说要帮我们赚钱
What a great idea. You have some girl here, officer. Smart.
好主意 是你太太提出的 聪明得很
Beautiful. And she knows what she wants.
美丽 而且知道什么才是她应该要的
See? I agree.
看到了吧? 我同意
Thank you very much for a very stimulating evening, Mr. Gross.
非常感谢你 一个美好的夜晚 格斯先生
My pleasure. If you ever need any advice, either of you
是我的荣幸 如果你需要什么建议 请联♥系♥我
– I will be calling.
– 好的 我会打给你的
Well, ready? Sure.
好吗? 当然
Come on, let’s get upstairs. I gotta get my coat.- Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
走 去拿我的大衣 拜拜 拜拜
You’re doing great. I never had great balance.
你做得不错 我从来没有过这么好的平衡
I tried skiing once. They threw me off the Peter Rabbit slope.
我尝试滑雪 结果从”Peter Rabbit”坡上给扔了下来
You gotta bend your knees. That’s your problem.
注意膝盖弯曲 这是你的症结所在
That’s one of them.
也许只是其中一个
So now, there’s a little bit of a hill here,
这有个小下坡
so you might want to watch it, so don’t
你一定要小心
Slow down. I can’t slow down.
哦 不 刹车! 我做不到
Sure you can. Sure I can I can’t.
你一定做得到 我一定做不到
Charlie, turn. Okay.
查里 转弯! 好!
Are you okay? Fine.
你怎么样了? 挺好
I mean, I’ll probably catch leprosy from the water, but otherwise I’m okay.
可能我会就此得麻风病不过除此之外就没事了
So I guess this is it for you and rollerblading?
所以我猜这湖是给你准备的
I would have to say yes.
我刚想这么说
Okay, your turn. What next? What do you want to do?
好了 轮到你了 下面你打算干吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Charlie Lang, and I’ve just won the lottery.
女士们先生们 我是查里狼 我刚刚中了彩票
Tonight’s ride home is on me and Miss Yvonne Biasi.
今晚大家回家的车票就由我和依枫比亚西小姐掏了
What’s going on?
发生什么了?
The cop and the waitress are treating everybody.
警官和女侍应在给每个人付车费
This is going to be hard to top. I’ll top it.
这感觉真好 我就喜欢
Welcome to Charlie Lang, Yvonne Biasi…
欢迎查里狼 依枫比亚西
…Officer Bo Williams…
鲍伯威廉姆斯警官
…and all the kids from Woodside, Queens.
和每一个来自皇后大街的小朋友们
I know, I know. I’m trying.
好 好 我再来
It was a great day. It was a great day for me too.
对我来说也是很棒的一天
What the hell is she doing?
她在干什么?
She’s pissed, whatever she’s doing.
她抓狂了 看不出来吗?
Congratulations, Mr. Token Man. Oh, God.
恭喜啊!车票先生 哦 上帝
Honey, I’m home. No. No, you have to leave.
甜心 我回来了 不行 你必须离开
Stop eating my macadamia nuts. Give me a kiss.
不许吃我的macadamia果子 吻我一下
No. No, I’m serious, I’m serious.
我没和你开玩笑 不许待在这儿 出去!
You can’t stay here. Out. Why? You expecting company?
– 为什么?你在等情人吗?
No. No.
没有
Not Officer Krupke, the saintly cop?
不是那警♥察♥ 那个圣人警♥察♥?
There’s nothing going on between me and Charlie Lang.
我和他之间什么也没发生
And he’s not a saint…
而且他也不是什么圣人
…he’s just simply a decent human being. Something you couldn’t possibly–
他只是平凡的好人 你不可能做到的那种
If you eat one more of those nuts, I swear to you….
如果你再吃一个我发誓我砍了你
Are you having an affair with this girl?
你们发生什么了吗?
No, of course not. We just hang out together.
– 没 当然没有.我们只是一起出去
You should’ve heard that Russian bitch downstairs,
你真应该听听楼下那个贱♥人♥讲的话
“Oh, your husband and that waitress.”
“你的丈夫和那女招待 ”
But, okay, what’s the real issue here?
好了 我们到底在这争论什么?
What’s happening between us, or what some idiot neighbor thinks?
楼下那些傻瓜邻居乱讲什么与我们何干?
It’s been like a cold war here. And every time I’ve tried to talk about it, you–
一旦我说起 我们就要冷战
All I have done is tried to make you happy.
我只是想让你开心
No, that’s not all you’ve tried to do.
不 你根本没有那样做
I used to come home at night, and you’d throw your arms around me.
以前每天我回来 你总是跑来抱着我
You’d kiss me and say, “How was your day?”
你吻我并且问我今天过得怎么样.
When’s the last time that happened?Five years ago?
你上次这样做是什么时候?五年前?
I have no idea. It’s not important.
我想不起来了 这不重要!
No, but it is important. It’s history.
这很重要! 成为历史了
You go around with this girl. I’m not having an affair.
你现在绕着那个姑娘转 没这回事
This thing between you and the cop, frankly, it’s none of my business.
警♥察♥你和之间的事情 坦白地说 不管老子鸟事
But there is one thing that’s very important, and it’s this.
但是 有件非常重要的事情 那就是:
Don’t be afraid.
别害怕
“The Eddie Biasi Players.”
“大腕艾迪比亚西!”
You want money. Of course you want money.
你要钱 理所当然你想要钱.
Just 50 grand in seed money.
只要一半 我们就拜拜.好
And then we’re off and running.
宝贝 签署吧 签署吧
Of course not. Not you, not Mr.
当然不是.你是圣人先生
Saintly. You’re too good to have an affair.
你太神圣了不会发生这样的事情
Oh, God, Charlie. I’m just so sick of it.
我受够了 你所谓的优秀和正派.
Your niceness and your decency.But you wanna know what?
知道你是什么吗?
You’re nothing.
你什么都不是
You’re a working-class stiff. You are blue collar all the way.
你是只会工作的蠢货 一辈子都是蓝领
I’m not gonna change, Muriel.
我不想改变 茉莉
I know.
我知道
So I want a divorce. You want a divorce?
所以 我想离婚 你想离婚?
As soon as possible.
尽快
I have wings, Charlie. I want to fly.
我有翅膀 查里 我想飞
Honey? Honey?
甜心?
All right, look, babe, the bottom line is, I’m sticking around–
底线是 我就粘在着
Which I have a right to do. –until you kick in.
直到你同意
Well, you stick around, because I am out of here.
粘这吧 我走.我不想再看到你
Where are you going, big shot?
你去哪儿?大人物? 让开
Get away from that door.Where are you going? The Plaza?
– 去哪儿?大酒店?
Yeah, the Plaza. Really?
对 大酒店 真的?
Really. And if you’re still here when I get back, I’m calling the cops.
没错 假设我回来的时候还看到你 我就报♥警♥
And believe me, I am now in a position to get them to come.
请你相信 现在我有这个资格让他们立刻赶来
Where you going? A hotel.
你去哪儿? 宾馆
You mean, you and her? We’re history.
你是说 你和她? 我们成为过去了
Can’t say I’m surprised.
介意我说我一点都不惊讶吗?
– No? It’s funny, I am.
没关系.我很蠢吧?
No matter what comes before, you just don’t expect this.
不管以前发生过什么 只是不希望这样
What hotel, Charlie? What if I wanna call you?
那个宾馆?假设我要找你呢查里?
I’ll be at the Holiday Inn on Ninth.
第九大道的假日旅社?
Holiday Inn? Yeah. Charlie, you won the lottery. Yeah?
假日旅社?查里 拜托 你中了彩票哎
One night at least, stay at the Plaza.
你起码去大酒店待一晚上吧
Maybe I will. You’re a real pal, you know that?
也许会.你们都很够哥们 知道吗
I’ll see you guys.
再见了朋友们
Good evening. Good evening.
晚上好
I’d like to get a room. Yes, ma’am.
我想要个房♥间
I’m not that waitress, if that’s what you’re thinking.
我不是那个女招待 如果你那么想的话
I didn’t think so.
我没那么想
Single or double? A single.
单人双人? 单人
Smoking or nonsmoking? Nonsmoking.
吸烟不吸烟? 不吸烟
Sir, can I help you?
先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
He moved back in. She threw me out.
他搬回来了 她把我赶出来了
Eight-11 is this way, ma’am.
811走这边 女士
Sir? If you’ll just follow me.
先生 请跟我来
That was the cop. That’s the waitress.
那好警官 那女招待
Checked your bathroom yet? There’s a robe in it.
看过你的浴室了吗?有浴袍哎
Are you serious? Swear to God.
真的吗? 对天发誓
Well, good night. Come in.
呃 晚安 请进来吧
Unbelievable. Your room is exactly like mine, exactly like mine,
不敢相信 你房♥间和我的房♥间一样一样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!