– And do what? Play stickball?
– 干吗?打棒球啊?
It’s the architect. Excuse me.
噢 是建筑师 对不起啊 没关系
Where’s my chair? I gave it to Goodwill.
我的椅子上哪儿去了 我给扔了
But you know I love that chair. You could have asked me.
你知道我很喜欢它 连问都不问我
Why should I? You’re the one that loves to give everything away.
我♥干♥吗要问?反正你是个喜欢到处施舍的人
Women.
女人!
Who can live with them? And without them?
谁能和她们一起生活?谁又能不和她们一起生活?
What?
什么?
Gray’s Antiques had another breakin. Again?
Gray的古董店又被人打劫了 Gray?
Yeah. Two brothers walked off with a Biedermeier chest.
俩混混偷了一套盔甲
Then Gray says to me, “How could some black guys know how much this is worth?”
Gray说 黑人怎么能知道他的价值呢
Oh, come on. He said that?
他这样说了? 是啊 对我说的.
– Yeah. To me What did you say?
– 你怎么说的?
I said, “I guess they subscribe to the African-American Antiques Newsletter.”
我说 他们大概会把盔甲寄给美国非洲古董联合会
He pissed me off.
他就把我轰了出来
I miss you, man.
我挺想念你的
I’m going out of my mind.
我现在一点想法都没有 这生活和地狱似的
This is like hell. My house is a wreck, and I got nothing to do….
我的房♥子在装♥修♥ 我无所事事
Well, that’s retirement.
恩 其实这就是退休
Well. “Yvonne’s.” She bought it a couple of weeks ago.Good for her.
哇噢!依枫餐馆 她两周前买♥♥下来的 不错
Can I get you anything else? Tea, please.
还需要一些什么吗? 茶 谢谢
Eight wants tea. – Okay.
麻烦给8号♥上杯茶 好的
How’s the soup? Not enough basil.
汤好喝吗? 罗勒放得不够
You’re kidding me. I’ll see what I can do.
不是吧 我看看吧
Go in. Say hello. Forget it, she’s busy.
进去吧 打个招呼 算了 她挺忙的
Come on, man. I know you’re dying to go in there.
我知道你其实特想进去
No, I’ve got to get home. By the way, I got you something.
不 我要回家了.哦对了.我给你带了样东西
Season tickets to the Knicks. Oh, shit!
纽约尼克斯的赛季套票
They’re not on the floor Knicks tickets, man? For me?
不是楼下的票.. 噢!爽!尼克斯 查里
You gotta be really somebody to get them on the floor.
我没能买♥♥到楼下的票
Don’t worry about that, give me some.
没关系!谢谢拥抱一下
I gotta go home. Knicks tickets. I’m glad she’s doing well.
尼克斯的票 问你太太好
I don’t know why you had to bring this coat. It’s a warm night.
带大衣来干吗?晚上很热哎
Maybe I’ll get a chill later. Just hold it.
也许一会儿我会冷 拿好吧
There certainly are a lot of people here. Isn’t it great?
这人真多啊 不错吧?
I feel like we’re at the Academy Awards.
我感觉就像参加学校荣誉大会 谢谢啊
I’m going to go circulate. Okay, sweetheart.
我到处走走 好的宝贝
Here’s your lipstick. Oh, thanks.
您的口红掉了 噢谢谢你
I won $55 million, and increased my net worth by 40 percent…
我赚了$5500万 并且让我的个人净资产增加了40%
…through a variety of well-chosen mutual funds.
通过共同基金
Forty percent? At virtually no risk.
40% 真的 没风险
S & L funds, Biotech funds. Gold funds, they were a disaster.
S&L基金 生物工学基金 黄金基金 它们都是骗钱的
Stay away from those. Oh, I will. What do you think about Treasury Bills?
不要去投资那些东西 你认为国库券怎么样?
Well, they’re for little old ladies. Which you certainly are not.
呃 它们是给小老太婆玩的.你显然不是.
Aren’t you a tiger.
你其实是个老虎吧?
How can you not have change for 20 dollars?
为什么你不能找开20美圆
It’s just not possible. You drive all day.
你整天都在做生意哎
We go get change.
我们要留着找钱
No, we cannot go get change. You have to break this.
– 我真没有零钱 麻烦你给你找一下
Hi.
嗨!
Well, hi. Hi. Can you break a 20?
嗨!你找得开20美圆吗?
Repeat after me: “Keep the change.”
跟我说:别找了
“Keep the change.” Thank you.
别找了 谢谢
Oh my God, the boat. Oh, no. Wait.
噢 天啊 船开了! 噢 不 等等!
I suppose your wife is….
我想你妻子在
She’s in her element. Stockbrokers,
她开心着呢 那有一堆股票经济人
CPAs, she’ll probably have the time of her life.
会计师 她喜欢和这些人在一起
What about you? I hate boats.
你怎么办呢 我不喜欢船
You wanna know the truth? I’m relieved.
其实 这下有理由不去了
I think this is sturgeon. This is definitely not sturgeon.
我想这是条鲟鱼 显然不是
It’s just like velvet. Scottish salmon. The very best.
看起来像鹿茸 苏格兰鲑鱼 上等货色
More champagne?
再来点香宾?
For pretentious California, it’s not half bad
产自加州 不错哦
You’re not kidding. California
你当我小孩儿哦 加州?
Could have fooled me.
忽悠我
Oh, God. This is living. And it’s just beginning.
噢 上帝 这真灵 这才刚刚开始
You can say that again. And it’s just beginning.
再说一次好吗 这才刚刚开始
Thank you.
谢谢您
It’s a pleasure to have you here. Can I get you a cocktail?
为您服务倍感荣幸
Or some champagne, perhaps?
鸡尾酒?还是香宾?
Champagne? Champagne. Very good.
香宾?香宾 好 谢谢
You decided not to become an actress? Yeah. I decided to become a waitress.
你觉得不再做演员了? 我决定做女侍应
I had the “tress” part right.
我觉得我选得挺对
And I was a great waitress. The “tress” part.
我是个不错的服务员 不错的选择
I saw you bought the place.You saw?
我看到你把店给盘了下来 你看到了?
I passed by the other day. And you didn’t come in?
我从门口经过了 干吗不进来?
Well, I…. I don’t know, I just…. I figured you were busy.
呃 我也不知道 我估计你在忙
Please, you have to come in, you have to. You have to see what I did.
哎呀 你真应该进来看看我所做的 确实应该
I established a table with your name on it,
我放了一张以你的名字命名的桌子
for people who couldn’t afford a meal.
免费供应那些吃不饱饭的人
No.

Of course. After what you did. Of course.
不是吧 当然 在你做了那些事情之后
What I did? I made a promise and I kept it, period.
我做什么了呢?我只是执行了我的诺言
Most people would’ve done the same. Nobody would’ve done the same.
大多数人都会这样做的 没人会这样做
Are you kidding? What you did was like a fairy tale.
你不认为吗?你做的这些事情简直像是童话
And everyone gets to live happily ever after?
然后每个人都幸福快乐地活着
Well, that’s a hopeful sight. You think?
噢 他们真是幸福 你这么看?
I don’t know. I always wonder,
我也不知道.我总是在想
what’s in store for them?
该给他们准备什么吃的
Are they gonna be happy?
他们会快乐吗?
I mean, if she puts on 50 pounds or something, will he love her anyway?
假设她穿的就值50磅 他会爱她吗?
How long were you married? Three years.
你结婚几年了? 三年了
To an actor named Eddie.
嫁了一个叫艾迪的演员
Who suggested that if we had a child, we name him Al Pacino.
那个建议我们生个孩子就叫Al Pacino的家伙
Al Pacino Biasi.
阿尔·帕西诺·比亚西?
– Come on.That’s what I said.
有意思 确实
Muriel and I met in high school, in one of those cooking classes…
茉莉和我认识是高中的时候 在同一个烹饪班
…where all the guys dress up like Chef Boyardee.
在那每个人都穿得像厨子
And you figure any minute, there’s gonna be a fire drill.
每分钟都像是消防演习
And you’re all outside in your aprons?
然后你就穿着围裙逃到外面?
Exactly. Even now, thinking about it, I get chills.
对啊 直到现在 想起来都打寒战
Anyhow, we started dating, and….
然后 我们开始约会
Muriel was the first girl I ever….
茉莉是我的初恋
Really? Yeah.
真的啊? 恩
Well, that’s sweet. I guess.
噢 不错 真甜蜜. 我也这么以为
We went down to the marriage-license bureau,
然后我们就一起去了民政局
and I remember, there was this other couple there.
那同时还有几对在等着办手续
They were Orthodox Jews. It was an arranged marriage.An arranged marriage?
有个犹太人 是包办婚姻 包办婚姻?
They weren’t allowed to see each other. They were surrounded by their families.
之前夫妻双方都不让见面 一次都不让见
And I remember thinking, “My God.
我就想 天啊
They don’t even know if they’re attracted to each other.
他们甚至不知道互相是否合适
They don’t even know if they’ve got anything to talk about with each other.”
他们不知道能否有共同的话题
And here it is, ten years later,
然后 十年过去
and I bet they’re happily married with six cute little kids.
我打赌他们现在有六个孩子依然幸福地生活在一起
But Muriel and I have nothing to say to one another.
但是茉莉和我现在没话说
I don’t know what happened.
我不知道怎么了
It’s like we’re on two different channels now.
我们是两个不同的频道
I’m CNN, she’s the Home Shopping Network.
我是CNN 她是购物频道
How would you feel about dancing?
你舞跳得如何?
Oh, I’d be in favor of it.
噢 我 现在开始对跳舞感兴趣了
When I was a rookie, I had the night shift,
我是个新手的时候经常值夜班
and I felt like an explorer.
那时候我感觉像在探险
Because there’s this whole other city that goes on all night long.
整个纽约是个不夜城
Am I talking incessantly? Yes.
我是不是废话罗嗦的? 呵呵是啊
But I like it. I myself am a talker.So, I don’t know.
但我喜欢 我自己就比较罗嗦
It’s nice to meet somebody who you can just talk with, you know, and hang with.
我很喜欢遇到那些能和我谈得来的人 不过很少
Look, here’s the thing. I’m free all the time, basically.
看 事实是 我现在很闲而且喜欢聊天
So if there’s anything you ever wanna do during the day…
所以 如果你感到孤单的话 你不用介意
Sure. How about tomorrow? Tomorrow?
真的?明天怎么样? 明天?
Too soon? No, not at all.
太快了? 不 没关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!