We’ve got to get the winners together for a group picture.
我们现在要中奖者在一起合个影
Miss Biasi, what are you gonna do with the money?
你和这样一个女人结婚
A new car?
比亚西小姐 你会用这些钱买♥♥什么呢?
Bigger apartment?
买♥♥车?买♥♥♥房♥♥?
I haven’t thought about it yet. It’s so unexpected, you know?
我还没想过呢 你看 这太意想不到了.
Well, a promise is a promise.
一诺千金
Muriel Lang, woman with the heart of gold.
“茉莉狼 一个有着金子般心肠的女人”
Oh, actress briefly, but it didn’t work out.
呃 我 演员 不一定 不一定 干不长
Denorex. Works out each individual dandruff.
“Denorex.体贴入怀.”
Officer Lang, you gonna stay on the force?
狼先生 你还会留在公♥安♥队伍吗?
I’m gonna buy the force.
我打算把警局买♥♥下来
Yvonne? So it’s “Yvonne” already?
依枫? 当然 依枫准备好了
Is this the biggest tip you’ve ever received? Definitely.
这是你收到最丰厚的小费了吧? 显然
Have you ever won anything before? Never.
你以前中过奖过吗? 从来没有
Never. Big smile, everybody.
大家一起说”田七”
Come on, she has no taste. That outfit, it
她一点品位都没有 那些都过时了
looked like it came from the ’60s.
看起来和六十年代似的
She’s not flashy. She’s just a waitress.
她又不是社交名媛 她只是个服务员
Beauty is my business, defer to my judgment, okay?
打扮是我的事 听我的行吗?
My God,
噢天哪
it’s Bendel’s. Oh, honey, what a feeling it is to come here with money.
Bendel’s!带这么一大笔钱来这的感觉真好!
God bless you.Would you stop giving it away to every bum on the street.
上帝保佑你 你就不能不在大街上乱施舍啊?
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Now I’m happy. I’m glad, sweetheart.
现在我爽得不行 我也很高兴 甜心
Now I’m at peace with myself. I’m glad, sweetheart.
现在我终于能使自己平静一点了 我也很高兴 甜心
Just a quick stop at Tiffany’s, and I’ll be born again.
“快在Tiffany前停下脚步” 我感觉我重生了
Fur’s for animals, not for people.
皮毛是动物的 不是人的!
Excuse me.
对不起
This is Eleanor Smith of MasterCard credit services.
我是万事达卡的Eleanor Smith.我们现在给
…Miss Yvonne Biasi, for a $20,000 line of credit.
比亚西小姐的贷款底线是$20 000
Please call me at 1-800-555-2000.
请打1-800-555-2000找我
I’ve died and gone to heaven. Hi, Yvonne, congratulations on winning.
我爽死了 要到天堂了. 嘿 依枫 祝贺你!
My name is Paul, and I’d like you to spank my tushy with a wire brush.
我叫Paul 我想让你用电线抽我屁♥股♥(SM)
Oh, my God. That’s disgusting.
噢天啊 真恶心
I’ve got to change my number.Hello,
看来我得换号♥码了
this is Yvonne. At the beep, please leave a message.
喂 这里是依枫 请在”哔”的一声后留言
Hello? Sweetheart?
喂?甜心?
I’ll bet you’re there.
我打赌你在听
I know, I know. You’re mad at me because I emptied the checking account.
我知道你因为我花光了钱而很生我的气 宝贝
But, baby, I can explain. Stay out of my life, Eddie.
但是我可以解释 滚你♥妈♥的♥ 艾迪 挂了
You are there. Hi, baby.
你果然听!嘿 宝贝!~
The only reason you’re calling is you read about me and the lottery.
你打电♥话♥来就为了我的彩票奖金吧
You want a piece of it. What? You won something?
啊?你中彩票了?
Die. No, baby. I’m serious.
死滚! 别 宝贝 我认真的
I’ve been out of town. What, the lottery, you said? That’s fabulous.
我离开过一段日子.你中的是大奖?这真是难以置信
You did good?
你真中了?
I did all right.
对 我中了
Well, that’s great, baby. Nobody deserves it more. I mean that.
好 不错 宝贝 没人比你更应该中奖的 我说真的
From the bottom of my heart.
发自内心
Hello? Please don’t ever call me again.
喂? 拜托 别再打给我了
So when are you retiring?
那么 你打算什么时候退休?
I’m not retiring. Yeah, right. I’m not retiring. Get off my case.
我不打算退休.这是我的真实想法
Where’s that sense of humor?
你什么时候这么幽默了?
What would you do? Three in the morning, a guy calls…says
如果是你你会怎么做?半夜三点有个家伙打电♥话♥来
he’s holding a Luger to his head…
说他拿枪顶着脑袋
…unless you give him $1,000 he’s pulling the trigger.
要我给他$1000 否则他就扣动扳机了
If he called me at 3:00 in the morning, I’d tell him to go ahead.
如果一个家伙半夜三点打给我 我就告诉他 继续
That really happen? Last night. This lottery thing….
真的发生了? 昨晚.都是彩票惹的祸
From one day to the next, you become this other person.
明天又会有个什么人以什么理由冒出来
It’s just weird. I feel bad for you, baby.
我为你感到遗憾
I’m not badmouthing it, all right? I’m just saying, it’s an adjustment.
我没说它不好 我是说 这有点烦
Sun. How are things in the mysterious East?
桑 你这神秘东方人的生意怎么样?
Very good. Very busy. No unjustified price increases?
很好 很忙 没什么不正当的收入吧
No, no, no. Never.
– 噢没有没有 从来不
Good. Two coffees, one regular, one light.
两杯咖啡 一杯普通的 一杯淡的
How’s the wife? She has the flu. I’m sorry to hear that.
你太太还好吗? 她感冒了 很抱歉
On the house.
在屋子里
Thank you. Thank you. That’s very sweet of you.
谢谢 你真是个热心人 回见
Down there, make a right.
直走 右拐
Our favorite Korean is getting robbed right now.You serious?
我们亲爱的韩国人正在被人打劫 真的?
First he tells me his wife has the flu.Oh, man,
他说他妻子感冒了
that bitch would work if she was dead.
除非她死了她才会不工作
Then he gives me coffee for free.Shit. He is getting robbed. How do we play it?
然后他给了我咖啡还没收钱 操蛋!下一步怎么办?
Stay out front so they can see you.
站远点 让他们以为我们走了.
I’ll go through the basement.
我从这到地下室 叫增援
Don’t be a hero. Don’t worry. Call for some backup.
– 别逞能 – 放心
Faster.
快点
Nobody moves. Come on! A carton of Virginia Slims.
不许动 拿盒减肥茶来
That cop’s just sitting out there.
条子就在外面
Don’t worry about the cop.
别管那条子
What was that?
虾米东东?
Come here. Watch him.
过来!过来!注意条子!
Come on, let’s go. Come on, pal. Move.
快点 快走!
What’s back through there? Nothing. No entrance.
那后面嘛玩意儿? 嘛都没有 没有入口
What about that door? Empty. Basement. Just rats.
那门是干虾米的? 地下室 只有耗子
Rats? Big ones.
耗子? 大家伙
I hate rats. Don’t you keep this place clean?
我讨厌耗子.你干吗不把这打扫干净点?
Nobody move. Nobody!
快点!不许动!谁都不许动!
What’s with this cop?
那条子在干吗?
He’s got nothing better to do than write tickets?
他除了开罚单就不会做什么事情了 屁♥眼♥!
With all the crime in this city?
跟这个城市一样罪恶
What do we do? Wait till he leaves.
我们该怎么办? 等 直到他滚蛋
What if he doesn’t leave, then what? He’ll leave. Just shut up.
如果他不走呢 他会走的 闭嘴!
What’s the matter with her?
老婆!老婆!你怎么样了呀?
I think she’s having a heart attack.
我看她大概是心脏病发作!
Shut up. Call a doctor.
闭嘴 快去喊医生!
I’m the doctor here, honey.
我就是医生 乖乖
Shit.
不会吧
Come on. Get up, Charlie. Get up, man. You all right?
起来 哥们儿.你怎么样了?
Get inside, inside, there’s another one inside.Get in. There’s another one inside.
进去!进去!还有个家伙在里面
Come on, Charlie, get up, man. You all right, man?
起来 哥们儿 起来.你还行吗?
Why didn’t you just shoot this asshole? Too many customers.
你干吗不开枪打这个呆B? 太多顾客了
You all right, man? Yeah, I’m great.
你还好吗 哥们儿? 恩 还好
Oh, man, you got shot.
喂 噢 哥们儿 你被打中了
His heroism saved lives and prevented injuries, though not to himself.
他挽救了危局并且没有造成人员受伤 他自己除外
And certainly not to the criminals he stopped.
当然 他抓住的犯罪份子也除外
So I give to Officer Charles Lang this citation for bravery…
所以我现在授予查里狼警官勇气勋章
…and wish him a quick recovery. Officer.
并且祝他早日康复!警官
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I guess this bullet was fate telling me to take it easy for a while.
我想这个射偏的子弹让我可以退休了
At least, that’s what my wife says.
这是我太太说的
I love being a cop, lottery or no lottery.
我喜欢做警♥察♥ 不管中不中奖
I think it’s the most important job in the world.
我想这是世上最重要的工作
So I’d like to announce that I’ll be donating $10,000
所以我捐赠$1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
…to the Policemen’s Widows’ Fund.
给警♥察♥抚恤金基金会
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢!
Charlie, you’re too young to be hanging around here like an old man.
你很年轻 可不能像老头一样在这晃来晃去
Hey, I’m injured. Don’t you read the papers? Hero cop?
我受伤了 你没看报纸吗?
If you’re such a hero, play ball with one hand. If I could, I would.
你是英雄了独臂大侠? 如果可以的话 我会
See you. Yeah, see you later.
再见 好 一会儿见
Good afternoon, sir. Good afternoon.
下午好先生 下午好
This looks like Beirut. Isn’t it great?
这儿看起来和贝鲁特似的 不错吧?
The building’s going co-op next year,
这里明年就要开♥发♥了
then we’ll have a six-room apartment to sell.
到时候我们能有6间房♥卖♥♥出去
Mr. Patel told me.
Patel先生告诉我的
Who? Mr. Patel. Hi, I’m your accountant. Hello, pleased to meet you.
– 谁? – 您好 我是您的会计师
By the way, all the very best on your new fortune.Thank you.
很高兴见到你 祝你有个美好的未来 谢谢
He says that we can make $100,000, pure profit, on this apartment.Minimum.
他说这笔我们能赚$1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥0 至少
And then we’ll beat the state and city taxes if we move to Jersey within the year.
如果我们赶快搬到新泽西 那么连税都免了
But I don’t wanna live in Jersey. I wanna stay here.
什么?等等 我不想去新泽西 我想待在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!