We ate one single dog.
他的名字叫做 毛球
His name was Fuzzball
他是我们狗群的首领
and he was the leader of our pack
由于饥饿 他已陷入昏迷
and he was already in a coma from starvation
所以 我们结束了他的… 他的…
so we put him out of his… his…
他的痛苦
His misery
并且…
and…
并且…
and…
消化了他
consumed him.
如果不是他
We would have dropped dead in a week or less
用不了一周我们都会饿死
without that nourishment.
我们快死了 你要为此指责我们吗
We were dying. Do you judge us for that?
你才可耻呢
Shame on you
我们带你回来其实是想要帮你
We only brought you here in the first place to help you.
我们有一把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
We’ve got a Master Pass Key
帮他打开
Open his cage.
毛球是他最好的朋友
Fuzzball was his best friend.
天啊 我想我冒犯他了
Oh dear. Uh I think I offended him.
非常抱歉 我不知情
I’m truly sorry. I had no idea.
这是哪里
What is this place?
你们在这多久了
How long have you been here?
看得出你们受到了虐待
I can see you’ve been mistreated.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我叫点点 小林点点
My name is Spots. Spots Kobayashi.
有什么可以帮你的吗
How can I be of service to you?
阿塔里主人 听得到吗
Master Atari san can you hear me?
听得到吗 阿塔里主人
Can you hear me Master Atari?
点点
Spots u?
这里不安全
You’re not safe here
你不该来找我
You shouldn’t have come for me
在这种情况下 我无法有效地保护你
I can’t protect you efficiently under these conditions
点点
Spots u
我来了
Here I come.
攻击
Sic ’em
跟我来
Follow me
同意把他踢出队伍
All in favor of kicking Chief out of the pack
再也不跟他说话的 请说 “好”
and never speaking to him again say “Aye”.

Aye
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
秘密武器 军用装备
Secret tooth Military issue
理论上我还能发射37颗飞牙
Technically I could do it 37 more times
但这样的话我就没办法吃肉了
but I wouldn’t be able to chew my meat
我猜你就是点点 我们一直在找你
I assume you’re Spots We’ve been looking for you.
阿塔里主人
Master Atari san
我曾发过誓 作为市长家的护卫犬
I swore an oath when I assumed the responsibilities
要尽职尽责
of official bodyguard dog to the mayoral household
无论发生任何事
I could never be persuaded to break that vow
我都不会违背我的誓言
for any reason whatsoever
我永远效忠于你
I’ll always be loyal to you
你是我世上唯一的主人
as my only and unconditional master
可现在情况变了 不仅是对我而言
But circumstances have radically changed for me
对希崎市的其它宠物也都一样
and all the pets of Megasaki City
我肩负着新的使命 我自己也没预料到
I have new obligations which I never anticipated
我成了一群野狗的首领
I’ve become the leader of a tribe of outcasts
他们把自己的生存重任托付给了我
who depend on me for their survival
而且 我就快当爸爸了
and I’m going to be a father
我很难过 也很愧疚
With deepest sadness and humility
我请求你解除我护卫犬的职责
I must ask you to relieve me of the duties of my position
即刻生效
effective immediately.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
如果我们没被淹死 我会亲手掐死你
If we don’t drown I’m going to strangle you myself.
我不在乎你对我吐多少颗狗牙炸♥弹♥
I don’t care how many exploding teeth you try to spit out at me.
你到底有没有想过
Do you have any idea
为了来这救你 这个男孩都经历了什么
what that little pilot just went through to try to rescue you?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你是流浪狗
You’re a stray.
没错 那又怎么样
Yeah so what?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
你来自希崎市中心
You’re from central Megasaki.
我能听出口音
I can tell by the accent.
你是短毛斑点和运动猎犬的混血品种
You’re a short haired Oceanic speckle ear sport hound mix.
你出生在雨水管道里
You were born in a storm sewer
那天恰逢竹笋节 就在六年前的今天
on Bamboo shoot Holiday six years ago today.
你认得我吗
Do you know me?
我…我不知道
I… I don’t… I don’t know.
我是大你五分钟的哥哥
I’m your older brother by five minutes.
好久不见了 首领
It’s been a long time Chief.
我…我是最弱小的吗
Was… Was I the runt?
不再是了
Not anymore.
监控录像已经证实了之前的报道
Security camera footage confirms initial reports
市长的养子小林阿塔里
of the deaths of mayoral ward Atari Kobayashi
和五条绑♥架♥他的恶犬
and his five dog abductors this afternoon
已于今日下午
in a sluice channel
死在一条通往遥远荒岛的排水沟中
at the threshold of the Far Away Cuticles.
以下是市长府邸大总管发表的声明
A statement from Major Domo live at Brick Mansion
一个有着大好前程的孤儿
The life of a promising young orphan
就这样英年早逝了
has been cut short before its prime.
这对他的远房♥表叔来说是个噩耗
This is a distant uncle’s worst nightmare.
小林市长衷心恳求你们祈祷与关怀
Mayor Kobayashi asks for your prayers your condolences
并希望大家能够支持
and your support for the diligent men and women
市政特遣部门捉狗大队的工作
of the Municipal Task Force Dog Catchers Division
我们向你们的勇敢与奉献 致以崇高的敬意
we salute you for your bravery and your ongoing commitment
请继续惩罚我们身边的恶犬
to the continuing punishment of all bad dogs.
最初的时候 在火山爆发
Originally before the volcano erupted
地震引发海啸 摧毁这里所有设施之前
and an earthquake triggered the tsunami which obliterated the facility
大概有超过250只动物被关押在这里
there were over 250 incarcerated animals here on the premises
他们被迫成为实验对象
being experimented on against their will.
如果仔细看 你依然能够发现
If you look closely you may notice some of these dogs
实验和虐待在他们身上留下的伤痕
still bear scars and markings from the research and abuse.
其实 这太明显了
Actually it’s pretty obvious.
这是我妻子 薄荷糖
This is my mate Peppermint.
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant with our first litter.
一周前就该生产了
She was due a week ago.
总之 这里的幸存者学会了…
Anyway the survivors of the disaster learned to cultiv…
他拿着什么
What’s he got there? What’s he got there?
饼干 饼干 饼干
Biscuit o. Biscuit o. Biscuit o.
狗狗脆
Puppy Snaps.
我听说它们已经停产了
I heard they don’t even make them anymore.
你们听说了吗
You heard the rumor right?
关于小林药业的传闻
About Kobayashi Pharmaceutical.
– 没听过
– 什么传闻
– I never heard it. – What rumor?
他们故意引发了犬流感
They invented Dog Flu.
– 不是吧
– 果然如此
– No. – Of course.
有道理
That makes sense.
这些事你都从哪听说的
Where do you get all these rumors?
谁告诉你的
I mean who tells them to you?
我不知道
I don’t know. Anybody.
有狗说话我就听着 总能听到
Dogs talk and I listen. Always have.
我就喜欢八卦
I uh love gossip.
点点
Spots
猫头鹰来消息了
The black owl has a message.
他从岛的另一边飞过来
He’s come from all the way across the island.
给他倒杯下水道水 奇科
Get him a cup of sewer water Chico.
好的 我们懂了
Yes. We understand.
他带来了大都会垃圾场那边的消息
He has news from the Metropolitan Dumping Grounds.
– 是大都会…
– 安静谢谢
– Metropolitan… – Shh Quiet please.
我们在听呢 告诉我们消息吧
We’re listening owl. Tell us your message.
他要毒死我们
He’s going to poison us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!